Suppose you were a landlord. To which race (if any) would you refuse renting one of your properties?

Suppose you were a landlord. To which race (if any) would you refuse renting one of your properties?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/irish-news/rent-row-mayhem-as-violent-standoff-erupts-after-home-blaze-35041205.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gyppos. They destroy any apartments they live in.

Canadians.

American Indians. The first thing they do is break all the windows out then hang dead chickens from the ceiling.

Zitto animale.

Pack your shit you Canadian chink, the Australian Empire wants our rightful North American clay back.

This.
You'll never get the smell of men enjoying themselves out of the carpet.

Abbos. They'll use the furniture or any other wood inside the house as firewood

Whites :^)

Natives. The native side of town here is a complete shit hole

No Shitskins,Romanians or polish subhuman scum.

I am a landlord...

I will rent to anyone who has a job, seems put together, and can communicate properly face to face. I don't care what they look like.

I don't like to rent to students because they tend to leave suddenly and don't always give good notice, but I will happily rent to graduate students in hard sciences or other practical nuts-and-bolt fields. They tend to communicate their intentions well, so I know how long they will be there.

I have had dozens and dozens of tenants over many years. Black, white, native american, indian, middle eastern, asian -- you name it.

My best tenant ever was a quiet indian guy who made amazing biryani. Kept the place clean, never any problems.

The worst tenants I had were a white undergrad student who literally let garbage and rot pile up until the house was full of flies, and a pakistani pre-med student who had schizophrenia and went off his meds.

The only people I positively WILL NOT rent to anymore are lesbians. They do drugs, have messy and nasty fights, and steal from other tenants.

I have literally never rented to an obviously lesbian tenant that did not turn out to be a worthless piece of a shit with no morals or scruples.

Yea I wouldn't rent to niggers

Dykes do always seem angry and lack empathy. Must have been something neurological that turned them gay and asshole.

Blacks and Indians.
People I know have had back experiences renting to them both.

Its so easy to rent your place now in Dublin. haLiterally 50 people come in for each viewing.
So if youre a nigger/jew/slav/gipsy/pikey you absolutely have no chance unles you add at least 20% to the price. LOL

Honestly
West African Googles, especially Somalians

Worst breed of googles, even other googles hates Somalis

Nice! Any other stories? Very interesting! Are there any other observations?

my mother was a social worker, and she told me stories about how abos had fires going in their living rooms and all the taps were running 24/7 (housing commission)

independent.ie/irish-news/rent-row-mayhem-as-violent-standoff-erupts-after-home-blaze-35041205.html

Renting to niggers under less than section 8 is fucking stupid, this s common sense.

wtf

>Rialto
its one of the worse areas in dublin so yeah

Child sexual abuse. I'm sure of it.

I don't think lesbians really exist in the way certain gay men do. Female sexuality is pliable.

Every lesbian I know personally was abused as a child. I can't say the same for every gay guy I know.

It looks like wilderness is taking over the adjacent houses.

None, but I'd have a code of behavior.

Be a loud jackass or a drug scum or get convicted of a crime and you're gone.

>west african
>especially somali

Are you stupid?

Sure.

People from Ghana make amazing tenants. I've actually been to Ghana, as well as several other sub-saharan African countries, and I can speak personally to the character of people from Ghana -- head and shoulders above their neighbors.

There's a reason Ghana is one of the only countries in west africa that isn't beset by crime, civil war, and other nonsense, in spite of being one of the poorest and most agricultural. They have good cultural and social values. Christian mostly, but Muslims too (they all get along fine) and just generally very proper and respectful.

The only thing that will make you crazy about Ghana people is their sense of time and punctuality. They don't know how to hurry. They don't get worked up, even by deadlines. They just plod along at their own pace.

-

On another note, I had a tenant from Kentucky once, who actually became one of my best friends. Amazing human being. Sensitive and a bit thin skinned, maybe a touch over-friendly, but just a beautifully moral and decent person, with a strong sense of duty and helping those around him. As a Canadian, it gave me a real appreciation for people from that part of north america. He had a hard time here adjusting to Canadian norms, because they're so very, very different to the south.

yes and also tired - meant east

I will see myself out

i m a landlord
i refuse to rent to sandnigger muslim and black
just dont want to have them set a foothold in the building.
all the landlord in the building have that unspoken agreement
our building is the cleanest, the taxes are paid on time the maintenance is done properly.
i m renting mostly to 25+univ student in course that dont allow partying if you want to have your degree.
i had a few younger but they were vetted by some reliable other landlords.

Gingers.

i wouldn't care. it would all be based on verifiable financial information. with a deposit.

really don't care. it's about discriminating based on financial metrics rather than other factors. due diligence nigga.

If I had to choose one - then gypsies. Some part of googles will keep house clean. But EVERY FUCKING GYPPO will destroy a place where he live in. They are basically combination of worst characteristics of poo-in-loos and googles and arabs. THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN GYPSY

i see a lot of people mentionning gypsies.
why would they rent, they never do.
they are fucking gypsie they just go and find an empty building break in and start plundering it from top to bottom until there is no more copper, wood, or anything else left aside from concrete then move on to the next empty building.
they are worst than a locust cloud.

I am a landlord.

I rend to students.

I had mussels, I had Serbs, I had Croats.

They were all equally student like.

I'd never rent to Gypsies and Albanians. I'd never rent to anyone that doesn't speak a language I can understand fluently.

And thats saying much because I speak 4 languages.