I'm a former Muslim who was leftist and lived my entire life with a community who talked the west's back while it was...

I'm a former Muslim who was leftist and lived my entire life with a community who talked the west's back while it was taking advantage of it and insulting their weak liberals ideologies. They consider you inferior. I have proof of being disowned for apostasy and kicked out of school for "insulting" Islamic education score.

Its been only 1 year since I'm adult, I live on my own and my oldest western friend is supporting me through WU.

I want to get beck at fucking Muslims for doing this to me and for taking advantage of the only people who actually helped me. I'm good at debates, I speak Arabic, French and self taught English. I know the majority of their tricks and I don't need any translated quran to understand it.

Serious question, should I run for mayor somewhere when I move to America? Or is there a better way for me to help shift the balance so there's less cucks in this world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uem_0GQP-zY
youm7.com/story/2008/10/16/زواج-النبى-من-عائشة-وهى-بنت-9-سنين-كذبة-كبيرة/44788
youtube.com/watch?v=XnkPmeF3fSY
vocaroo.com/i/s09e5gPysu3a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd imagine you'd have a better chance being elected mayor in the UK or Cuckanada. I don't think Americans would take kindly to a former muslim or atheist being mayor

>atheist being mayor
There aren't atheist mayors in US?

I wouldn't know but my guess is that not a lot of them are. America is predominantly a christian nation.

I'm bumping you so you get a real answer from a Murican

I envy eastern europe desu, too little muslims

American government jobs are usually obtained through popularity if you can convince them that you're one of us and hold conservative/liberal values depending on what state you go into you can obtain what you want and then spout whatever you want after.

I like this post. It's a good post.

The problem you're going to run into is that nobody is going to want to trust you unless you're extremely outspoken about Islam being shit--and if you do that in Europe, you're likely to get killed.

Here in America, you probably won't have to worry about that so much.

My advice is not to run for political office. Come over here or, if you're feeling brave, to Europe. Once you're over here, start making waves about Islam. Get your message out, if you know the Quran inside and out explain what all of this shit actually means to people who don't know Arabic.

You can be a force for good. Go online, make videos, and warn people about this shit.

And buy a gun, or maybe several. You never know when you might need them.

kill yourself. there will be even less.

Fuck off you Paki piece of shit you're a meme of a country nobody likes you go wikihow to tie a noose and do the world a fucking favor.

>I want to get beck at fucking Muslims for doing this to me
just let it go m8

go home maldraw, nobody likes you and your proxy

eat shit and die piggy.

No dude, Europe is out of the question, I got balls not planets in my sack, I already know what it feels like to deal with over 30 million of these My concern is that my friend is taking me to WA, which is reeeeeally liberal from what I've heard cuz I wanted to get into some of its universities and the reviews were full of people hating on cucks running the academy

Have you ever felt physically threatened by friends or relatives since you left Islam?

dude you gotta do it. make it 29.9999999 million.

he is just a faggot trying to be edgy.
his "atheist" brown hairy ass will be in the front row in the firday prayer.

are you Pashtun?

It does happen sometimes but only few where I really thought I fucked up for good and it was just before I dropped out, classmates followed me but it wasnt much desu since we were kids and kids dont hit hard

punjabi

Christ you shouldn't be alive dude, how did you survive with shitting without toilets

Eat a fucking mortar you goat fucking cunt.

If you're being genuine then you have my support. See if your friend can get you into eastern Washington. You'll have much less opposition than if you tried to speak up near the liberal infested west side and Seattle. We need people such as yourself who lived in that disgusting culture and was able to escape. Best of luck.

by shitting right in your mothers mouth.

Good to know that morocco isn't like the rest of the fanatic middle eastern fags that abide en mass by a book written by a pedophile camel seller.

Pakistan also got triggered. Hell, thats something!

That sounds very uncomfortable
Dude what's up with lisbon, when I went there to get my ged niggers were proposing to sell me spices and telling me its drugs

Would it ever spread to Seattle area if im successful in east?

well for your mother it was.

Were you recharging her with quran words? No wonder she always throws up your shit when she prays desu

:^)

>debating?
please see this guy, I think he is the best one I know

I dont really consume drugs apart from tobacco and booze.

I hear Lisbon is becoming quite cosmopolitan, mostly due to a recent tourist affluence due to relatively low renting prices. I wouldn't be surprised if dealers are converging too. Its like a second Algarve.

Demand comes from the French, British and Germans (who else?).

stop hyperventilating you fat fuck. you will give your self a heart attack.

>my oldest western friend is supporting me through WU
in other words : you have a sugar daddy

she just saved up all that shit inside her and gave birth to it. now that piece of shit is posting on Cred Forums.

this one is better
>makes skittles into pop-rocks

Whats the pajeet's bitch mumbling about? Dont you have a suicide bombing to do?

:^))

why do you keep posting pictures of your mother fucking a brown guy?
is she cheating on you stepdad again?

It can if you use social media effectively. There are large cities on the eastern side, such as Spokane, that will allow you to have access to larger groups of like minded people for networking purposes. The eastern side has most of Washington's agriculture, I believe, so you'll be interacting with more blue collar people instead of city folk that couldn't survive without modern amenities. Those type of people are toxic to be around but they love their social media and technology. Use that to your advantage.

>nothing wrong with sugar dady right?

>Dont you have a suicide bombing to do
not yet. first i gotta enter europe.

wait a second, do Algerians hate Moroccans?

i would rather die

:^)))

>being this stupid

that's your (pbuh)
>its a mudslime detector,
if it makes you angry I'll know you are a moon worshiper that prays to a meteorite

there is no end to the meme folder

stay home Ahmed, don't come pollute the west with your inferior Arab genes

I actually already know this guy, I usually don't argue if islam got things right just that anything it got right could be done without it. (That is if it got anything right)
Ehhhhhhh he doesn't buy me anything luxurious, just covers up basic expenses and that is it, I'm not sure what is the definition of sugar daddy but he just refused to let me be on my own here
>netherlands
Nice try bilel

Did Muhammad really fuck a 9 year old or is this just a meme?

There are multiple claims on that, ranging from 6 to 9 and other one saying mid-to-late 20s, the thing is, if he fucked a kid there isn't much you can do about it back then

>nope
skittles make for great memes, and with all your killing they come in handy about once or twice a week

why was Muhammad such a bad example, no way he can be God's messenger

if you follow hadit , it true
if you follow logic and basic math , it not true
that is basically what a sugar daddy does :v
>also
>Its been only 1 year since I'm adult
it just a phase mate , chill , don't worry about it

Sure there are, you just have to know the demographic of the area you want to live in. Most European countries are smaller than many of our states.

>Americans wouldn't want a former muslim in a political position of power
Right....

>born a muslim, ethnic arab
>renounces islam
>hates his countrymen
Not only are you a shitskin, but a traitor as well

"If i were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it"

Don't migrate to Europe, traitorous shitskin. Nobody wants you here. Your kin will be purged from our continent soon enough

are you a berb?

You sure it's a phase? Been like this since like 4 years also I don't know many moroccans that went atheists besides 2 or 3
Also I thought a sugar daddy is supposed to let you live in luxury or something
Why would I migrate from a muslim nation to another muslim nation though, bilels and hamdouns would kill me desu
Both my parents are so I assume so

ever wonder
>where they learned to take child brides?
and sex slaves... the (pbuh)

Aisha was his 4th and favorite wife I think, married her at 6, but consummated at 9.

isis is jut following the book as it was written, by a desert dweller of the dark ages

>i
failed the quote, correction inc: "If I had but one bullet and faced both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it"

Also, when did Cred Forums grow a soft spot for islamic invaders? Why are there so many messages of support to this traitorous shitskin?

you need to stay the fuck out of europe, shitskin. nobody needs your trash genes. live with the responsibility of being an ethnic moroccan & stay out of my home

you must be new around here :v

>Christian says forgive and accept.
so if he is seen the error of his ways, we may not want him here, but can't hate on him for leaving a Death Cult

Yeah, my bad. I forgot who I was talking to. He should fight Islam but in his own country.

red pilled ex muslims are welcomed in the uk

you have a sheild that allows you to say what you want

run for mayor of london and warn people of the dangers of virtue signalling

Dude, I'm a disowned weeb agnostic berber in Morocco, do you think I give a shit about what people tell me to do anymore?
Not new just rarely on Cred Forums senpai, you're muslim?
>implying brit muslims wouldn't target ex muslims in priority to erase any traces of muh islamic victimization

yes but not a blind one
i don't follow hadit

You're a minority then, literally every teacher I had was rambling about hadiths, didn't you have them in exams?

>you are all blind ones, take a look

>im a disowned weeb agnostic berber in morocco
i dont give a fuck, you are a shitskin. live with that responsibility and stay the fuck out. if you hate islam that much, be a man and stand and fight in your own country. nobody wants you here and hopefully (if you arrive) both you and your kin will hit the gallows soon

Nah bro, you need me, trust me
Dude, chill, I didn't even know Serbia existed in 2016

Come here and team up with this magnificent bastard

Is that dutch trump?

Yes, basically. He's outspoken anti-islam and wants to close all mosques in the Netherlands.

Ayy how popular is he?

>be a man and stand and fight in your own country...

Isn't that why we have hundreds of thousands of Syrians leaving? and are so inept that they only have 3 or 4 functioning governments

His party (pvv) is leading in the polls. He's quite popular. The problem is none of the other parties are willing to work with him so unless he wins by an enormous landslide, the chances of him being able to carry out his plans are slim. He has major influence though.

I didn't say that you couldn't be of use or anything negative. I was saying you should fight Islam but in your own country. We have too many people as is and can't take more. You can still fight but your country needs good people like you more and we can't accommodate you.

This, stay and fix your own shithole

SO have you at-least accepted Christianity into your heart?

Don't worry about the universities, even Texan ones are cucked, we take freedom of speech very seriously in actual America

I don't need accommodation my dude, if I'm in America, I'm there to accommodate, I'm a man don't treat me like a housewife in your country

we don't want your kind in our nations. Although you can still help us make your and our countries better. Try to stop people from coming into europe by persauding people.

But I'm cute desu

Americans would rather vote for a muslim than an atheist m8

For what reason? What the fuck now that's a banter that got me

Can you profess about the average muslim you've encountered how's there IQ; why dont they respect the west dont they realise or in denial that their religion is probably 1000 years out of date>

ignore this edgelord
probably wasnt even born during the yugoslav wars
le_epig_kebab_removal_meme.jpeg

get back at us?

How would you do that, apostate heretic?

The furthest you can go is RP about crusades online

US is generally v religious m8, a lot more than Europe, including the shitty Balkan statelets. (Yes including Bosniaks and Albanians -- former especially, are nationalists, generally dont give a shit about religion)

Most Americans go to church weekly, even in large cities away from globalist hipster neighbourhoods. Thats not the case in Europe, maybe in Poland, but not even.
So Americans would rather vote for someone who believes in the Skygod than someone who doesnt.

Honestly if you want a real unbiased answer that wouldn't please me myself, I'd say some of them are nice and can be helpful UNLESS you offend their religion, my math teacher was good at math real real good, since I was his fav kid in class I told him about the bullying and such and he was shocked, not cuz I got bullied but because I am expressing doubts towards Islamic legitimacy, I think that man could've been a real goddamn nice teacher if islamic never existed, try to simulate the nice people it has ruined and brainwashed its just really retarded that everyone nice here or anyone effective has to get offended if you express doubts because since you're moroccan they do not tolerate you express any doubts after you hear the imam's 'answer' to my questions

It doesn't make any sense regardless, if the guy believes in spaghetti monster or not it doesn't impact his ability to govern and make lives better for everyone

I'll give you 3 pounds of animemes if you spare me mahmoud, let me preach in peace

Atheist is borderline bad word in the US. Away from academia and hipster neighbourhoods obviously.
Saying "non-religious" or "secular" would have probably gotten better results in the poll, but I bet still more people would vote for a Muslim over an overtly non-religious candidate.

>Atheist is borderline bad word in the US
I'm sorry but reading that line killed me

Nah I'm just kidding, my friend. I actually think that it is a shame that your family has forsaken you, instead of taking care of you and holding faith in the potential of bringing you back.

The blind and ignornt among us are far more dangerous than the kuffar hordes that would see us dead.

Whites need to wake the fuck up and I will make it happen sooner or later

Good luck with that, I never had any success in redpilling Westerners. Even while being immune to the racist card, and being born/raised here, I find it close to impossible. It's as if people don't WANT to be waken up.

You should be an author like based Walid Shoebat, and write about the evils of Islam.

i did
but i never really revealed my power level
when i got into debates with mates/teachers , i usually talk about the conflict between quran and hadit , like for example there are no verses that say we should behead the apostasy , i usually give them the example of surat nisa2 where it says (probably worst translation ever but what the heck) "whom who believed in god and then disbeliefed , then believed once again , then disbeliefed , god won't forgive him" (if you speak arabic you'll know the verse) , it is clear in this verse that there was a man who left islam TWICE but didn't get beheaded (there are other examples) , and then there is one hadit about some nigger saying "whom who changed his religion should be beheaded ? "
also if you look through biography of mohamed , abu bakr and the other faggits , and did simple math , you'lle see that aicha was born 4 years before mohamed became prophet , he engaged her 10 year after the prophicy and married her 3 and a few months later which officially makes her 18 , yet people would rather say that mohamed married her at 9 not to denounce hadit
it unreal
(sorry for the late reply , i had some work to do )

The white race is in decline and isn't what it used to be, even without Islam US doesn't look like it's going to maintain influence against the chinks, time to become the jesus who brings old whites back, I could legit make an organization with a seat if whatever plans I got turn out successful but I doubt I'm THAT good at finance, I studied 5 days a week since I dropped out, out of spite and learned english along the way, my caretaker proposed to loan me education costs and I'd pay it back by working for him, I agreed, thats as far I got in planning it though, I still feel I want to do some good but also feel too small to change the world

Tbh I'm biased and want whites to maintain their influence because I see majority of them as nice, its so fucking easy to open a diplomatic channel with a white male than a chink or a nigger or some muslim imo

Fascinating. Any more examples like this?

Also I plan to do a NA tour soon, as a journalists, not tourist though. Planning on going Tunisia-Algeria-Morocco. Any advises you would give me? Are there things I shouldn't ask people? I guess I can't really ask of the king like in Jordan. Also any interesting places I should visit?

Thank you.

Yo hold up, wasn't aicha's real birth a mystery and all of it is just speculation because its unclear at which age she died too on top of mysterious birth date

Besides, I wanna ask you HOW the fuck did you learn english, I went to shitloads of school cuz bullying and no fucking one had a good english program just fucking how? Majority of my classmates were below average or barely reaching 14/20

Def visit chefchouen, other user is prob older than me and knows better but fucking go to chefchouen just do it

we had "cable" tv & a pc when i was 3 years old so i learned french there
and i learned english listening to system of a down :D
basically music , movies & internet

Why not join the cult of Kek?

U think u are so special for leaving islam... why would anyone vote u for mayor u cant even manage to take care of yourself ...let alone an entire community. I think u are stupid to reject islam completely just because the muslims are full of shit (fact ) islam is not only a religion... its also tradition culture family community... u should act like u found back to islam and live with ur family as muslim... but if u decide to fight islam you have to leave the ur country ... idiot

Looks interesting, will make sure to visit.

I would love if you could tell me about security. Are western journalists harassed? Should I be careful to anything besides pickpockets? Also are there any subjects that are ''no go''? Like the king for example or something similar?

I guess though I shouldn't worry that much, I just returned from Pakistan, if I survived that I guess Morocco will be fine..

I just wanted you to tell me school taught you english so I have some hope in this shithole

NO hold on don't go, you're the only muslim moroccan who didn't act retarded and speaks okay english I want the opinion of someone from my own kind for once, am I crazy to you for not believing in quran?

>They consider you inferior

they consider us inferior because we just need to press a button to burn them by the hundreds under a good airstrike?

>Are western journalists harassed?
Rarely but they attract looks
>Should I be careful to anything besides pickpockets?
def 100% yes 24/7
>Also are there any subjects that are ''no go''?
Anything that sounds like you're questioning their faith or trying to "push an agenda" will get you in trouble
>Like the king
dont fucking mention him anywhere, I dont know what kinda questions you'd ask but if they think you're bullshitting him you are in for a ride

My entire social circles belittled the west whether you don't like or not, anyone who takes advantage of your welfare makes fun of you when they meet their kind, ive had a moroccan brag he got dutch welfare and some shit and that the dutch are so stupid then encouraged anyone to do it

Thanks, will keep in mind.

I guess I'll avoid any questions on the monarchy just like in Jordan.

there is another example for heritage
in quran there are multiple verses talking about it and not a single one of them talk about the infidel , which basically mean it doesn't matter what the religion of your kid/parent/family...
meanwhile , in hadit , it says "the muslim shall not inherit the infield & verse visa"...
about your visit
>don't speak bad about the king
>visit tanger marrakech and casablanca
>if you got to sahara , stay out of rural area

>also this
chefchouen is a great city
also visit asila if you're going to chefchouen

Oh I forgot, thanks for reminding me.

How is it with Western Sahara? Security is my main concern. Also any interesting places there?

>Serious question, should I run for mayor somewhere when I move to America? Or is there a better way for me to help shift the balance so there's less cucks in this world

Involving yourself in politics won't hurt but it's a far reaching goal, you should start from something like a YT channel once you're sure nothing bad will happen to you for going public with your knowledge and isnights.

not really , i personally believe that not only muslims would go to heaven , the idea of "if you don't follow islam you will go to hell" seem retarded to me , like tribes in africa or amazon never heard of islam how can you send them to hell for it ?
i personally believe that every person will be treated about his work , if you do good you will have a chance

life is cheap as fuck in sahara
if you go there , visit Layoune and Dakhla , and stay out of rural area , especially near the border
i've been tehre and it nice , but it been a while so i'm not sure , especially after we kicked the UN ...
>ps:it hurts when you call it western sahara :'( it our land

>I live in shitlord city casa and not chefchouen
Just end my fucking life
I'm a berber I don't know shit about sahara m8, all I heard is its too hot to be enjoyable
a YT channel is a good idea actually, thanks user

Dude that land costs morocco more than its worth for real

i live in Tanger
so you can imagine the amount of nigger we get evey day trying to cross to the "promise land"

I was going to say you got nice beach suddenly >niggers

Sorry, I used the term as in geographic sense. Also don't really know the Moroccan name.

So no chances seeing the border?

Thanks though, will make sure to visit the places you mentioned.

Poor souls, they will end in Spain instead.

Also can I ask about Cueta and Melilia?

>I move to America

Fix your own shithole country, don't mud up our genetics. Besides, your children will likely turn out to be extremists who hate you if you move here.

Can't help you so much OP, guess just be outspoken about the islamic issue, really outspoken. It be pretty hard for liberals to rebuke you
>fucking white male
If you've been an ex muslim. Keep yourself safe out there man, buy a gun as soon as you can.
Make that priority one.
Godspeed user

Fuck no, its unfixable even if I had the german reich at my command

Although I don't mind you talking like that, I haven't proven myself yet
>aussie being nice
I appreciate it but what

you need a pasport to get to Cueta and Melilia cause it spanish land
you can see the algerian broder if you go to Oujda
i've been there like 3 months ago , basically a road wreck cause the borders are closed
>also visit Saidia and Houcima if you go during the summe
rnote sure about that , great source for solar power and tourist (once shit calm down) , and there may be oil or gas there cause both sides are fighting like crazy for it

>mfw grew up near spokane
Here OP, I circled the shitty parts of town for you.
Anything you want to know?

Go ahead, you could make it somewhere in the US government on an ex-muzzie.

I'd vote for you, I guess.

You'd definitely have the evangelical vote if you're now Christian. Just find a state where you have good odds, move there, live for a while, once you're eligible run for something.

Good job freeing yourself from their bullshit, though. Its a huge cult that has lasted too long and I feel for all the people currently trapped in it. You can't leave, you can't challenge it, you have to conform to it or you're disowned or killed. That shows how insecure it is about keeping hold of you, and more so that it was designed to keep an army and nation together, one that benefited Mr. Fucker of Nine Year Olds, Massacre Leader Muhammad.

Theology of that bullshit doesn't stand-up when you look at it, really.

i was supposed to link this ages ago but i fogot :)
>youm7.com/story/2008/10/16/زواج-النبى-من-عائشة-وهى-بنت-9-سنين-كذبة-كبيرة/44788

youtube.com/watch?v=XnkPmeF3fSY

Follow Brother Rachid and troll down the muslim fucks.

Yes, how strong is Islam there? What am I going to deal with

Actually, I could start my efforts by next year or 2 years ahead from now to be effective, I want to reach seattle from east, I could become someone in the future honestly, do you live in WA? cuz if I buy my first building for the movement id post its address on Cred Forums desu

Stay in Africa, thanks.

Oh Lord not the brother richard

You really believe anyone good will go to heaven though? Islam says otherwise

Go to france and redpill their politics or media.

You're a former muslim arab atheist insider

you're literally invulnerable to liberal babble unless you go full Reich.

Expect to get shot on the street thiugh.

Are berbers even shielded like arabs and niggers are?

for example ?
quran says the religion for god is islam
but what is exactly islam ?
believe in god ?
christians & jews & budish all believe in a god
believe in his prophets ?
christians & jews believe in the prophets
believe in his angels?
same goes for christians & jews
believe in heaven in hell ?
christians do...
and how about people that never got civilisations ? like those tribe in africa ? wouldn't it be unfair for them to go to hell for something they never knew about ?
someone in the vatican ? how can we send him to hell if he had never heard/searched about islam ..

REEEEEEE STAY AWAY FROM US YOU FILTH.

grow a beard and wear a turban.

woah hold the fuck up, you're questioning something never questioned since the birth of quran

but sincerely why do you believe in it? do you have any reasons you could list me?

What are chances its a fake book

My friend wouldn't allow me to do that

Most of the muslims I see are rich college-age kids. A woman walking down the street in a burka would draw looks and probably drive-by shouting from drunken rednecks. There are a lot of different groups here, we have smaller black gangs but the cartels are here as well as russian mafia. Don't fuck with russians if you come here. You would be in zero danger from muslims here though, if that's what you're concerned about.

Let's say I was a resident there since a while, what would it take for you to vote for me as mayor, any requirements?

You know what might work? Be a local tv news anchor, for a few years at least. That would get locals familiar with your face. How's your accent?

Because the general conception of an atheist is a fedora wearing neckbeard who can't stfu about how religious people are sheeple.
They're a vocal minority, but they give all atheists a bad reputation.

Because Atheists have no morality. Logically it is impossible for an atheist to hold any kind of moral dicipline.

Any moral statement for an atheist is only valid some of the time. For example "it is wrong to murder babies" is only valid for atheists as long as they don't want to do it anyway. Any moral statement is meaningless for an atheist.

Atheists are unable to come up with a moral statement and a reason for why it is true that is valid regardless of what atheists (or anyone) desire.

You would also need the endorsement of the top law enforcement. If the sheriff doesn't like you you're not getting in.

>this guy
Don't you have a /sci/ thread to troll?

logic also belongs on Cred Forums

Well, you're still an idiot. I forgive you though, because it's the moral thing to do. :^)

vocaroo.com/i/s09e5gPysu3a sorry shit mic
>Logically it is impossible for an atheist to hold any kind of moral dicipline
I want to debate this since I think honestly it is wrong
The sheriff will like me, trust me

Run as a mayor in some cucked European country, under the guise of "progressive Muslim dude" and then once you get into power start dropping redpills about Islam

hahahaha i love you so much

>I want to debate this since I think honestly it is wrong

It is easy to prove. Any moral statements can only be true IF:

1: They have a reason to be true
2: They are valid regardless of desires

Because you would not say that "stealing is morally wrong" only to people who don't want to steal anyway because it would be meaningless to say "stealing is wrong" to someone who is not going to steal anyway. And if it is morally ok when people want to steal then it is a meaningless statement anyway.

So both 1 and 2 needs to be true, which means that we need:

A reason for why a moral statement is true that is valid regardless of what people desire.

Such exists in all religions, but atheists do not have access to any such reasons and such reasons do not even make sense for atheists. So atheists logically can not logically hold any moral views because they can not reasonably defend those views. They may adopt moral views from the local religion, but even then they have no reason to ACTUALLY follow it, it will only be superficial posturing.

Atheist morality is a myth with no supporting evidence. Try me, say ANY moral statement and say why it is true for an atheist and I will show how any reason an atheist comes up with it is not true for those who want to break the moral statement.

I actually like this idea. Like London's mayor except not shitty. You could almost certainly do more good in a place like that. Spokane is shitty, it'll ruin anyone, and it's in little danger from islam. Also you'll probably have to grease quite a few palms to get into the upper management.

What is your opinion of seattle? General opinion or anything you feel you wanna tell me about it? Im pretty sure youve been there at least once

Vote for me user

Atheists have no morality, come on... prove me wrong. There has never been any atheist philosopher who have come up with any reasoning to support any basis for atheist morality so go ahead.

Dude there is a reason I ignored that post right now and you insisted on it right now, do you wanna know why I ignored it?

you know even something like altruism benefit the person right? morals are memes.

Please dont start this again

You see the problem is probably not you coming to the west but the offspring you will create. No matter how you raise them they will always be considered foreigner and hate you as well as the natives for it.

They will therefore become extremists or criminals like the 3rd generation maroccans here are. They have no loyalty and betray themself, their friend and the community.

Don't start with the yea but I am an atheist bullshit, since the marrocans here also don't go as much to the mosque yet are influenced my islam. Yet somehow they steal, lie and destroy everything.

If i was you i would think very carefully about this and research the 2nd and 3rd generations very carefully.