Why is Cred Forums so anti-Hillary for?

Why is Cred Forums so anti-Hillary for?

Oh that's right, you just hate seeing women in positions of power.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=269
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep, couldn't have said it better myself. #ImWithHer #CorrectTheRecord

Woman detected.
Also I'd like to see Pauline Hanson as PM so blow me.

well I'm #mentallyhill now

Nope, it's the truth.

Yeah Cred Forums...look how well woman in power did.

Hanson is just Trump in drag.

Yes that is the reason
We could care less that she is a lying dying corrupt sack of shit.
Kys fucking faggot
Saged

But Maggie Thatcher was awesome. It was shameful what Britain's did after her death.

She's a war-criminal and should be hanged. I'm not too hot for Trump either. In fact, I find it absolutely ridiculous that one country of 3 1/2 hundred million people managed to boil it down to this. Who am I kidding, there's no choice. Democracy is a farce. It's fucking insulting.

Trump is either gonna MAGA or gonna accelerate the downfall.

Both are great options.

Hillary just will continue the globalist 1984/Farhenheit/BravenewWorld combo. Which sucks major dicks.

Lizard people don't have a sex.

>Merkel
>Dilma Rousseff
Women shouldn't even be allowed to vote, much less run countries.

It's not their fault, women are just genetically preconditioned to care more about the individual than the tribe; good for raising children, bad for leading.

That is only ONE reason why I won't vote for her. Women do not belong is positions of power. Women should be submissive to their husbands. However, Hillary has tons of other things that would stop me from voting for her.

I sense a female redditcunt

A tranny! Even better, eh?

Natalia thinks you're a faggot.

No we don't ya poof

As a democrat, I resent having her shoved down our throats as THE nominee.
The selection process was rigged all along.

It really made me think.

>Hillary
>woman

Pick one, and only one.

>women are just genetically preconditioned to care more about the individual than the tribe;

but hillary famously said "it takes a village to raise a child", which is an african proverb.

I'm with her. I feel like she is smiling right now and Trump is clenching.

I've had female bosses who were great to work with. I disagree Hillary's policies. Why can't I oppose her without seeming like I oppose all women. Sexist much?

I've seen you before. Can you tell me what size country would make you deem Hillary/Trump acceptable candidates.

Great thread

Exactly. OP trying to play the "muh vagina" card on us.

How can mummy look so perfect one day and so wretched on other days. Is it makeup and lighting or does she have a 50 year old stand-in.

all of these pictures are of her.

No, I would love to see Hillary Clinton in the electric chair.

>Shitty slide thread
>Checks flag
Saged and reported

>you just hate seeing women in positions of power

You're absolutely right. Looks what's happening to my country. Women in power can, and possibly will, destroy nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Fucking aussfag thread

But Cred Forums supports May right?Oh and if Hanson is trump in disguise, then does that mean that women can only be liberal
That means you are a sexist pig.

OP IS A BAITING FAG REEEEEEEE

Forgot to link and remove my name from the risk game yesterday.

Wouldnt mind seeing Le Pen or the AfD girl in power though

Yeah Cred Forums is so anti women they would like to see Marine Le Pen and Frauke Petry win, kys fag, hillary is a criminal, thats why we hate her

But men on average make better leaders than women

Merkel is just a puppet of the establishment, same as Hillary. You could replace her with any other dumb bimbo and it wouldn't make a difference.

so instead of someone who has political/global experience and networking you guys would rather have a reality tv star entrepreneur??

>Oh that's right, you just hate seeing women in positions of power.

you're right. I love seeing woman in a lot of positions, but power isn't one of them

Nope. Just the crooks.

I'd rather have someone who doesn't want to start war with a nuclear-armed great power for no reason.

Exactly. Not many people understand this.

Stupid faggot,
Are you so unaware of what Hillary has done?
Al Capone, and the likes have dodged the F.BI but, eventually got caught, Hillary bought them out.
That's crime lord status.

nope

i just dont want to see a cheating plutocrat puppet as potus thats all...

forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=269

>Average hillary supporters

The shilling is real.

I think women are terrible at making decisions, and being in positions of power in general, so I think she would do a HORRIIBLE job as commander in chief, but I don't like her specifically becasue she's as corrupt as they come. Corrupt to the fucking bone.

>it takes a village to raise a child

Ever wonder why Africa is literally the lowest level of human development?

>Ever wonder why Africa is literally the lowest level of human development?

that is a distorted view pushed by racist demagogues.

Im terminally hill

>I wonder if there are female to female rapings in russia like it happens with the men.
>How many poon did she licked
>Imagine the "scissors"

because her entire push for the Presidency is based on the fact she happens to have been born with a vagina..

at least when Obama ran on the African American ticket, there was some legitimacy there.. since, you know, black people were literally swinging by their necks on trees in America up until about 1950. there is zero oppression of women. when was the last time a cop shot a woman because she was a woman? doesn't happen.

Saged, $0.02 has been withdrawn from your account for such blatant and ill concieved bait.

I don't want Bill Clinton's wife to be President.

>there is zero oppression of women. when was the last time a cop shot a woman because she was a woman? doesn't happen.

women are oppressed in other ways. when I am talking to a female engineer, occasionally a male engineer will walk up and start talking to me as if she does not exist. so I wait until he finishes his question, then turn to her and continue our conversation as if he did not exist.

needless to say all the women adore me and most of the guys hate me.

i really hate women that part their hair on the right

So we are going to elect a Rothschild servant in order to get laid? And you think Clinton, by voting in the TPP and allowing corporations to overrule national immigration laws and tax regulations, is going to help you with that?

theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/

>So we are going to elect a Rothschild servant in order to get laid?

in order to get laid?

men like you are pathetic. If you treat women like normal human beings they have sex with you because it is a normal human behavior. but if every interaction with women is viewed as "trying to get laid" then they treat you like the mouth-breathing subhuman that you are.

Because colonialism you sack of shit

#recordcorrected

There are rich people everywhere. Nigeria has enormous oil reserves, this picture is probably 85% populated by rich western oil company people.

You know what, you're goddamn right.
In medieval times, kingdoms ruled by queens waged war more often than when kings are ruling.
She's visibly sick.
She's obviously a traitor.
She's just goddamn evil.

Yeah, that's right. It's never a good thing to have women in positions of power.

I just watched Game of Thrones, you're goddamn right.

Funny. Theresa May isn't getting it too tight. It's almost like Cred Forums hates neoliberal warmongering kike shills regardless of gender.