There are people on Cred Forums who wanted Donald Trump to be the President of the United States

>There are people on Cred Forums who wanted Donald Trump to be the President of the United States

Are you people freaking kidding me? Trump doesn't give a shit about any of you faggots. He only gives a shit about politics because he like other politicians knows how to mix words to fill his pockets for even more money

This guy has to be the biggest jew to ever pretend to be a politician and you people were going to allow him to live in the white house

prove to me that voting for Trump was a justifiable decison

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/system-rigged-racist-don-king-urges-black-people-need-donald-trump
reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-congress-idUSKCN11R2SF
politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar
rt.com/usa/360506-clinton-classified-russia-hotel/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-sponsored-secretive-arab-spring-program-that-destabilized-middle-east/
youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No lol

We're doing it to piss off SJWs and drink their tears.

We don't actually give a shit about what he will do in office.

Much ass blasted leftists, much ass blasted media, Trump them all, and I think he will do good as President, the last 5 were pretty bad and they spoke against him, so that's a pretty good endorsement don't you think?

>Are you people freaking kidding me?

I LOVE THE POORLY EDUCATED

>We're doing it to piss off SJWs and drink their tears.

HURRR DUDRRR LET'S DESTORY THEPLANET BECAUSE OF GAYEPOPLEERERELRJDELFJDLFJDLFJDLFJDF

Fuck off OP, I wish I was American just so I could vote TRUMP

>Much ass blasted leftists,
DJFDJFDFDFDFH HRURR RUMP WILL GET ME A JOBDFDFDJFLDJFLDJFLDJFLDJFLDJFLDJFLDFDFDFDFD

fuck trump and fuck white people

>CTR shill used flip-the-script
>it's ineffective

>Leftists push gun control hard
>Act surprised when people that like guns don't vote left.
I mean, hell, I don't even like Trump. But we have a two party system and like hell am I voting against my personal interest.

i hope you specifically get nuked by trump.

I want Trump to win because it will be hilarious.

A WWE character ruling the dumbest nation n earth, it is just fitting.

Do you shills even keep track of the tactics you use, because this like the 46th time I've seen a thread worded almost exactly like this.

Protip: It didn't work any of the other 45 times you've tried it.

Gay people? No, it's "muh feelings" types are already destroying the fabric of society.

>Trump is a politician
Trump is an outside candidate that got the republican nomination not by the will of insiders and delegates, but by the will of people. The system does not want Trump. Many mainstream republicans in office still can't stand him, yet he was chosen.

Hiliary, on the other hand, was forced to be the Democratic nominee; even though the vast majority of people wanted Bernie Sanders. The DNC nominating process was rigged from the very get go.

So your argument of Trump being the corrupt politician is completely and utterly laughable. Trump is the outsider, and the people's choice. While Hillary is the insider, and the system's choice.

>dumbest nation n earth
>coming from Poland

Don't you have some British persons house to clean?

"Freakin" liberal CTR detected. You pussy beta fucking faggot. Trump is the solution not the problem.

Poland literally attempted to fight tanks with calvary in WW2. Dumbest nation on Earth

The shills are out fullforce before the debate.

Hey old chap you should vote for him just for the lulz

The funny thing is the autists on this board are bringing him down further and further.

Any normie can hear about this site and see unironic nazi LARPing and the most extreme form of autism, kekposting.

The Kek shit pushed A LOT of oldfags out of here so now we have underage b&, shills, weebs, and everyone calling everyone CTR. I'd say it's pretty much over already.

This board deserves to be investigated as a cult, amd it has been reported to the FBI for its dangerous cult ideology

Shill traitor. Enjoy your 30 cents per post you fucking poor fag. All you shills should be lined up. You are summoning a deamon

Point proven.

Thanks for never failing me, Straya.

Up to 60 cents now, come on reply again to make it 90. What's the matter ARTS fag? Can't get a real job with a degree you might as well wipe your ass with?

He's a billionaire that doesn't need or want to make more money for himself.
His business insight sees how dire the situation of the USA is in with foreign politics (China) abusing our economy.
He understands that illegal immigrants are literally not stopped from working here, or bringing drugs, or blowing things up.
He knows and shines light to the current corruption in our government.
He is with us, the citizens.

>Are you kidding me?
It's time to make America great again. Remove yourself.

You bitch about people calling everyone CTR right after calling everyone shills. Try again.

>implying I was dumb enough to go to college

I made 18 an hour a year out of high school being a fucking butcher m8. I now make over 50k a year, much more than any of my peers graduating with bachelors will be in their first years.

But yeah mate keep proving my point. CTR fucked this board and made you all paranoid retards.

Agreed

>charismatic shiny golden demi-god, someone who genuinely enjoys helping others

>literally dying corrupt hag, someone who genuinely enjoys the pain and suffering of others

HMM WHO TO CHOOSE...

this isnt about electing trump, its about not electing hillary

Wow. Someone who actually corrects the record with facts. Trump 2016 fuck hillary. I hope he sends her ass to prison since the FBI's director was too pussy.

I honestly wonder what kind of threat Bill used on him that would make him just let her go even though she was proven guilty of many felonies.

I see him as less of a threat to my personal rights. Especially gun ownership. I'm basically a single issue voter.

so? who gives a shit.
>Will he destroys america? that's great, because today's america ( just like the rest of the west) sucks.
>Will he be a great president?
perfect, less terrorism, more work, less immigrants
>he won't do nothing?
then always better than Hillary. At least he can't be worse than clinton. At least he won't go to war with russia.
Also, I wnat see the desperation whithin the sjs lol

Bullshit you are a fucking shill. Nobody who is a blue collar worker would support Hillary.

Literally no arguments presented, and 1 post from this ID.

This x1000

They could at least show some dedication to the thread. They must get paid less for replies lol

because trump has them scared to death.

They do. I see them everywhere. Just uninformed people who don't think anything she's ever done has been wrong. They only get their news from facebook and twitter (from cher) .

They are the type of people you present proof of her past sayings, then proof of a switch of stance on the topic, such as NAFTA, and their response is "Well I'm glad she switched".

Meanwhile, in the same breath, "trump lies 6 times per sentence, he said he wan't going to run for president on Oprah's show, he's a fucking dirty racist liar!!!!!!".

That's every liberal I've ever encountered.

What's the alternative? You really think Hillary "Probably Ordered Some People to Be Killed" Clinton is any better.?

"The System Is Rigged, Racist" Don King Urges "Black People Need Donald Trump"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-21/system-rigged-racist-don-king-urges-black-people-need-donald-trump

Trump opposes plan for U.S. to cede internet oversight

reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-congress-idUSKCN11R2SF

So by being the exact same but triggered by other things?
Sure showed them user.

Don't forget, "Probably knew having a private email server was against federal law, punishable by prison time".

>And if not ^^^^^^^

"Probably didn't know because she was too incompetent to understand basic laws, yet still wants to be president".

Either way, she shouldn't even be a candidate.

Trump is Anti-establishment. more anti-establishment that Hillary.

The cool kids know what's up.

Trump is the establishment you dipshit.

>doesn't need or want to make more money for himself.

Trump doesn't care about me? Wow, guess I want a decrepit old woman who wants to flood my country with beaners as president then!

You are very sheltered, aren't you? Honestly there is not one single thing he has said or done that could lead you to rationally say he is "Anti establishment".

Correction: He's an establishment, not THE establishment.

>Proof provided
>self-destructs

He just needs to pick 2A friendly supreme Court judges so we can unfuck the 9th circuit and the eastern communist States. He will be a neutral president that gets almost nothing done. The only problem is the leftist backlash (backlash really) is already picking up steam. Unless the Republicans really find a way to rally they'll get rolled in the house, Senate and eventually the presidency in four years time. We really need those judges or our laws will basically be written by Tumblr tier sjws.

Ya let's go ancap user! /s

US Presidents don't get paid jack shit compared to what The Donald is already worth.

He's doing this for his legacy, if you think he's after more money you should try reading the first page of his book.

>prove to me that voting for Trump was a justifiable decison
>>>
The alternative is voting for Hillary

Based on how you talk you're either underage or a Hillary supporter

Also not interested in starting wars with Russia, the result of Trump's likely negligent foreign policy will force the rest of NATO to get more in the game.

Vote fucking Trump k

Who's really destroying the world?

Demigod?
Fucking retard, its demigogue. Do fucking drumpf followers actually think the media is referring to him as a demi god?

dem·a·gogue
ˈdeməˌɡäɡ/
noun
a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.
synonyms: rabble-rouser, agitator, political agitator, soapbox orator, firebrand, fomenter, provocateur
"he was drawn into a circle of campus demagogues"
(in ancient Greece and Rome) a leader or orator who espoused the cause of the common people.

>increasingly worried shill
So sorry Schlomo. As a consolation .000001 shekles have been deposited into your shill account. Thank you for your effort .

In what shitty state do you live here 50k a year is decent money LOL

>strawmanning this hard

Indiana.

I have a 200k home and a 2015 Infiniti.

Bruh my entry level wage right out of school was 90-130k

Trumps ego is HYUUUGEEE

Thats why he will be one of the greatest presidents in the world.

Oh and the wall will be built, BELIEVE ME!

I live in the lowest standard of living in the country. Our money goes much farther here.

I think the classical definition fits him best.

SHILL ALERT
SHILL ALERT

HILLARY MUST DIE
HILLARY MUST DIE

>i have no idea what a strawman is

Nice bait Ahmed, now go fuck a goat

Indiana is shit tier

Its true though.

People hate this state simply for having a surplus budget.

>REEEE HELP US HOOSIERS

Did no one tell you at orientation that you guys already tried this tactic? Pathetic.

>user exposes the shill
>Shill: RRREEEEEEEE

Only faggots like Trump.

Trump doesn't pretend to be a politician, that's why he's so popular. Also, everything you just said could be said for Hillary, only that she's ten times worse. So even if this evil cartoon villain John Oliver version of Trump is completely true, he'd still be without the shadow of a doubt the lesser evil compared to Hillary Clinton.

>Trump doesn't pretend to be a politician, t

HEY GUIS LET'S VOTE FOR A CLEBERITY RACIST OVER ACUTAL POLITICANS TAHT WILL MAKE VERYONE RICH RIGHEDFUDFOJDFLDJFLJDLFJDLFJDLFJD;LFJDLKJFDLKJFD

>hurr durr losing my shit over Trump who's gonna win and i'm gonna have to bear that hurr durr
>hurr durr the criminal felon guilty of treason is so much better
>imagine being that gullible
Oh but wait you're not, you're being paid to shill lel

>CTR mad that they are gonna be thrown on the other side of the wall next year

We won't be stopped. CAN'T BE STOPPED

Obama had 8 years to "make everyone rich". How did that work out for you guys? Hillary Clinton is the single most corrupt politician who has ever run for office outside of maybe African warlords and South American dictators. I'd choose the "racist" celebrity any day over her.

Clinton lawyer rejects subpoena for current server security details

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar

Clinton’s aide left classified briefing paper in Russian hotel – FBI documents

rt.com/usa/360506-clinton-classified-russia-hotel/

Hillary Clinton Sponsored Secretive Arab Spring Program that Destabilized Middle East

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-sponsored-secretive-arab-spring-program-that-destabilized-middle-east/

That's probably not true OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
>bill clinton literally stole Haiti's oil for the clintons
>clinton foundation stole the aid money
>clinton foundation controls Haiti's politics
>calls out for black America to wake up against the democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
>UN spread Cholera in Haiti
>entire Haiti aid effort was a giant globalist scam
>ancap tent city literally has better living conditions than foreign aid funded cities
>entire economy destroyed by foreign governments
>various organizations waste resources on pointless commie shit

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
>Former Haitian president during the Bill Clinton admit names the Clintons
>clintons tried to bribe and intimidate him
>clinton Foundation stole 98% of donations meant for Haiti
>calls for Trump to publicly demand Clinton Foundation audit of Haiti Earthquake donations

>1 post by this ID
>90 replies

My German girlfriend says she's leaving the states if he gets elected. I think she's just being dramatic, but if he wins and she really leaves does it mean I got cucked by Trump?

>tax
Do you retards even know how the world works?
If you can chose to either stay where you are and give 60% of your profits to someone else or just move to other country and give something like 20% there what do you chose?
If you increase tax on rich the overall tax money will be lowered and its a fact

>climate change
Yes, climate change is real, but MANMADE climate change is bullshit, what is happening now has happened MANY, MANY times before.

>minimum wage
You act as if rasing it is a good idea.
What will it do is, increase inflation and cut jobs

>marriage equality
Are you fucking serious? Hillary "Marriage is a sacred bond betwen man and woman" Clinton want to save marriage equality?

>woman's choice
Whenever you are pro choice or not is not sexist as half of woman are against abortions themselves so I don't see how one is better than the other.

tl;dr you are an idiot and this image is retarded.

She doesnt deserve you bro

>CUIK
you were so close

Is this bait? Help me understand.

Spic detected

>Y-you don't really want to vote for Trump!
Says increasingly nervous liberal.

>debt
You act like it matters it's all imaginary numbers at this point and a man could just snap his fingers and say "There is no debt" and it would be gone debt is nothing more than something the rich use to get richer.

>There are people on Cred Forums who wanted Donald Trump to be the President of the United States

Are you people freaking kidding me? Trump doesn't give a shit about any of you faggots. He only gives a shit about politics because he like other politicians knows how to mix words to fill his pockets for even more money

This guy has to be the biggest jew to ever pretend to be a politician and you people were going to allow him to live in the white house

prove to me that voting for Trump was a justifiable decison

>people don't understand basic economics
Shocker

>what is inflation
murrican education, everyone

I bet you're one of those people who think the president actually does anything for this country that he isn't just a puppet for the elite. The "debt" the US has is nothing literally nothing there is not enough Gold, Silver or actually paper or metal money to back it up it's all fake just like this political system used to divide a population so they can't tell how fucked they really are.

Leftist backlash is not picking up steam. They are losing left and right. They are no longer considered "cool". Their buzzwords no longer have the same bite. Whatever stupid shit they try will only backfire.

>Build wall
>End the FED
>Kill Globalism
>Bring back Manufacturing
>Make America Great Again.

>He like other politicians
Hitlary = career politician
Hitlary wants to line her pockets with my money
Shill wants me to vote exactly for what he said I shouldn't vote for....

Wow you caused my synapses to fire

Still no response from faggot OP

>>End the FED
Is he actually going to do that though?
I hope so.