>Flat earth threads always 404 especially when round earthers get BTFO
HMM I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=symSdyu-9Hc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump
montalk.net/about/143/e-mail-qa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I blame the Vatican. Those damn Catholics hiding the truth about our true origins and the inner-earth pure humans because their Nazi NWO puppet masters want to get us enslaved.

>WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS
Fluoride overdose

Flat earthers have no place in here. Mods should permaban all of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=symSdyu-9Hc

Eat dick, video fucking related.

raly muks u thonk

what means "btfo"?

earth is flat and a closed system

its the ultimate pill leading to our true identity (were made in gods image)

Good goym

fucking noob
>believing in CGI crap taking it as truth

how the fuck do you orbit a flat earth?

LOL

You don't. I'll dump my FE folder for other Flat Earthers to use. Actually two fresh images in here I've never seen aswell keep it up goys.

those stereotypical badgers

Flat earth is good example how people can believe anything if you shitpost enough.

>OMG A CGI VIDEO TOTALLY MEANS THE EARTH IS ROUND!!!!!!

Here's a CGI of the earth being a cube, does that make it a cube?

its not possible
space program is faked
we cant get out

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump

uneducated america

I don't understand your pic

hahah ebin

wow, they've been faking space walks with CGI since the 1960's???? CRAZY DUDE!!! WAKE UP SHEEPLES

truth will set you free

each day 10 people find out earth is flat
be clever
be smart
be one of the 10 people

Star trail time-lapse photography is absolute proof that Earth is the stationary center of the universe around which everything in the sky revolves. If the Earth’s supposed motion was what caused the star trail effect, Earth would have to be performing daily 360 loop-de-loops, inverting upside down, coming back around, and NOT rotating on an axis, otherwise the same stars would not remain visible in the sky for well over 12 hours (as they do), and would all move across the sky horizontally. The fact that we can see the same stars all night long revolving perfect circles around Polaris proves it is the stars moving relative to a fixed earth and not the earth doing roller-coaster loops around Polaris. Also, the stars are all said to be at varying incredible distances from one another so their relative positions to each other should be shifting constantly. In actual fact, however, all the constellations maintain their positions relative to one another day after day, year after year. This is only possible if we are fixed and the universe is a fixed sphere moving around us, like a planetarium dome.

It’s a globe, at least here in our 3D reality. The deeper conspiracy is that our reality itself might be a kind of simulation, or temporary reality that’s like a side track to the main real reality, or is in some way a gimped version of the authentic. As a result, there are certain glitches or inconsistencies in our everyday experiences and in the world (fortean phenomena, synchronicities, spontaneous invisibility, time warps, etc.) that show the cracks in the façade. Not to mention, what afterlife research, aliens, and metaphysical beings suggest about there being another reality behind the curtain.

I think the flat Earth theory is disinformation meant to distract and keep people limited to lower dimensional thinking instead of thinking hyperdimensionally or metaphysically. It uses a lot of sleight of hand, wrong assumptions, incomplete assumptions, and lack of sufficient science knowledge to pull various “stage magic” tricks to support the idea that Earth is flat. But if you investigate each of the claims, you can find where their reasoning or assumptions go wrong.

To give one example, cameras on weather balloons have been used by flat Earth theorists to show that even when the balloon gets higher and higher the horizon always stays at eye level instead of dropping and curving as it should on a sphere. But to do the numbers, balloons don’t actually go that high, as the highest they go is 23 miles. Diameter of Earth is 7,917.5 miles. So if Earth were a basketball, 23.44cm in diameter, a weather balloon then would get 0.7 mm from the surface. That is so close to it, that the horizon of the basketball would be close to eye level. It would be close enough that the difference versus ground level is too small to be obvious in weather balloon photographs.
Cont.

It's a mix of CGI, greenscreens, and underwater stuff. It's why you sometimes see bubbles in their videos.

shills will shill

noob

Another example is that airplanes on long flights don’t have to dip their noses to follow the downward curving countour of the Earth’s surface. Thus it would appear the surface is flat. But the larger the sphere, the flatter its surface appears when you’re close to it. As an airplane flies over the ground or water below, it is flying almost flat like a ruler, and the ground below is almost flat like a ruler too, except there is a slight curvature to the ground which is matched by the plane’s slight curvature in its path, the two remaining parallel to each other as both curve equally.

These arguments are all along the lines of, “If the sky is blue and the sun yellow, then why isn’t the light that hits us green since blue + yellow = green?” which makes sense only if you don’t know enough about the physics of light scattering and optics. Like I said, the flat Earth proponents are good at coming up with reasons that tend to fall apart when examined, only to come up with new ones as those previous ones are explained away, only to repeat the cycle further and further.
montalk.net/about/143/e-mail-qa

MODS

can we ffs ban these faggots?

Why make us believe the earth is round?

Round cucks getting btfo once again

cry pussy fag

call for the mods because you cant handle the truth

pussy cuck

Make humans seem unimportant and miniscule in a universe where we're nothing. Make us think there's no more land out there to explore. Help their buds in Hollywood make bank from Sci fi. Use their chump change ever dropping NASA funds to fund child sex orgies.

The list goes on but there's plenty of reasons.

I have yet to be BTFO when I ask about retrograde motion of the heavenly bodies, which I have observed with my own two eyes growing up as a child who lived in the country that owned a telescope and was fascinated by space.

First, everyone presumes I just read it in a science book, and didn't bother to see it for myself. Then, I am told that I couldn't have seen it due to light pollution. Then, I have confirmation bias.

Not one person can explain how the earth is flat, and how retrograde motion is a thing. But please, don't let that stop your delusions.

Why does the moon make an Islamic symbol tho?

is the sun a hole?

so how the fuck do satellites work?

Shut up Ahmed, what if you first take care of your own country and worry about the shape of earth after?

I mean, don't you have a bull to prepp?

>the stars all rotating around polaris

>1 of the 10 people

>Ahhh my brain

wtf i hate hollywood now

because sweden is cucked and the country of cucks

serve your masters islam shitskins

They don't.

If you include Folding@home, every single one of those images is on the Playstation 3. Dark one is Folding@home. The rest is one of the music backgrounds.

Are you using images on a Playstation 3 as justification to your theories?

wow thanks for the explanation, really clears things up

Then what's this guy doing

How do you know that they haven't changed at all?

Do you have photographs from thousands of years ago?

What the fuck is that??? PANORAMAS??? IF YOU TURN SIDEWAYS AND TAKE THE PANORAMIC AVERAGE (CENTERPOINT) ON TOP OF ANY SPHERE YOU WILL SEE THE SAME VERTICAL HORIZON. NO SHIT.