Remember the exact point all modern problems was set in motion Cred Forums?

Remember the exact point all modern problems was set in motion Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

Yes

It happened way before that. America was a fake Masonic vassal state from its inception.

Yes

Is that dude ever gonna fix himself?

True about the Masonic bit. Whether it was fake Masonic, perhaps. Washington did write that the masons had been infiltrated by what was then called the Bavarian illuminati.

Yes

I hope not ;-) I like people that are eccentric.

Whats there to fix? Going back to streaming himself speedrunning through mario bros without pretending to be female?

No I wasn't around when teaching became a female profession, I wasn't even born yet

Yes

>August 18, 1920

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Yes

First post best post. I'm glad he died, but I'm aggravated it wasn't any sooner.

Yes New fag

Yes

I don't think streaming games makes you broken.

I think looking like a fucking chupacabra while saying you're actually a female does make you broken.

who are you quoting?

Nobody here was born yet when it happened.

>problem was set in motion far before
the trap was sprung...

Yes

Who are we talking about here?

You mean the start of WW3

Yes it happened in the peace treaties of 1918-1920

no...it was the titanic

many mega rich people died that night and the power vaccum was filled by kikes which lead up to present day.

>the big bang was the start

BLuepillorama

i heard about this freak of late...he doesnt do speed runs no more

he just threatens to kill himself on cam..sits there pretending to cry on his bed then reads the comments and laps the attention up then never does it

he cries because he got BTFO in a speed run championship and now he is a tranny his original fanbase want to see speedruns which he no longer does often and instead moans about being a shit tranny...so people have been unsubbing in droves and he is mad as hell at it lol

Who is this guy? Chris Chan 2.0?

Trouble started when oil was discovered in the Middle East and got worse when a bunch of European schmucks carved out a state for themselves.

cosmo/nascissa

it was just a prank bro

>clever
feminism is a bigger problem right now
as it seeks to import skittles onto our home turf

Yes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement

Whites drawing random borders through tribe and clan territories always fucks it up.

See also Africa.

Cosmo Wright. Look him up at your own peril.

Yes

Our universe is a blackhole inside of another universe

It was day women got the right to vote.

There was a movement pushed by Republicans to push everything "german" out of society. Alcohol was on the forefront, with women's suffrage being co-opted. German immigrants were the leading voice for women staying the fuck home. Essentially, they were open to being fucked, and the Republican party was the first to do so for its political ends because the large majority of Americans supported Wilson and the Democratic party. Essentially, it was a calculated move to remain pro-war while still being able to hurt the Democrats and the south.

Think of the occupy wall street movement, and how gay rights catapulted itself up from there. Though, it must be noted that the Republicans actually used constitutional methods to push shitty legislature, whereas Nigger King and Co. stacked a Supreme Court.

The pendulum has a tendency to swing here in the states. Watch as gay culture gets obliterated by the left when gay men start supporting Republican bills on immigration and gun control. It only accounts for less than 1% of the American population, but its enough to stir resentment inside the modern democratic party.

What if I told you the big bang was something I did with ur mom.

So much this. This is why we have so much fucking political correctness, and it is the reason USA fucking sucks.
Vote trump or I hope you all die painful deaths