ELECTORAL COLLEGE MEANS TRUMP WILL NEVER WIN

As election day nears, 270 of 538 electoral votes are needed to become president. No computer model simulation has Trump reaching 270.

All the back-and-forth between Clinton and Trump is over 11 'battleground' states, with 147 electoral votes.

The other 39 states are already locked Democratic-blue or Republican-red. Blue states, like California and New York, normally vote Democratic, Red states, like Mississippi, Republican.

Battlegrounds sway red or blue by a candidate's physical appearance, knowledge of issues, temperament, charisma, stage presence, campaign strategy, political advertising, debate performance, articulation, and vice presidential selection.

Battlegrounds and their electoral votes:
• 9 - Colorado
• 29 - Florida
• 6 - Iowa
• 16 - Michigan
• 6 - Nevada
• 4 - New Hampshire
• 15 - North Carolina
• 18 - Ohio
• 20 - Pennsylvania
• 13 - Virginia
• 10 - Wisconsin

Based on the previous three presidential elections, computer models show Democrats starting with a built-in 62 national electoral vote lead over Republicans, 242 to 180.

Hillary only needs 28 additional votes to reach 270. She wins with Florida, or 2 big states, or all 5 small states.

Hillary's computer simulated victories:
* Florida
• Michigan & Ohio
• Ohio & Wisconsin
• Michigan & Virginia
• Ohio & Pennsylvania
• North Carolina & Ohio
• Pennsylvania & Virginia
• North Carolina & Virginia
• Colorado & Pennsylvania
• Michigan & Pennsylvania
• Iowa, Michigan & Nevada
• Colorado, Iowa & Virginia
• Pennsylvania & Wisconsin
• Michigan & North Carolina
• Colorado, Iowa & Michigan
• Iowa, New Hampshire & Ohio
• North Carolina & Pennsylvania
• Nevada, New Hampshire & Ohio
• Colorado, Iowa, New Hampshire, & Wisconsin
• Colorado, Nevada, New Hampshire, & Wisconsin
• Colorado, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, & Wisconsin

Logical odds favor Hillary.

That means Democrats must remain calm, show up, and vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Models have Hillary winning with Colorado and Pennsylvania. Others have her winning with Michigan and Pennsylvania. Another has her winning with Florida.

News goes from bad to worse for Trump.

By starting election day with 180 electoral votes, Trump needs 90 to reach 270.

His entire campaign assumes he wins the state of Florida. With 29 electoral votes, it would erase half of his 62 vote deficit.

But polls have Hillary leading there too. If she wins Florida, Trump is finished, mathematically eliminated from reaching 270.

Interestingly, Hillary can lose most battleground states, win Florida, and still become president, with a 271 to 267 vote total.

Trump's reaching 270 assumes he wins all the big states: Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, North Carolina, and at least one of the small states. This assumption makes no logical sense.

Trump has no logical path to 270, it's simply out of reach. No model has him reaching 270 or even 223. Indicators have him losing with 205.

>There is no mathematical way Trump reaches 270.

BUT BUT MUH POLLS ARE RIGGED
MUH INFO WARS TELLS ME SO

this is meaningless to people who will vote for him over clinton no matter what

>this is meaningless to people who will vote for him over clinton no matter what

Yes because America was shit under Bill Clinton, right?

the same computer models had brexit losing until a few hours before the end. by a wide margin.

and trump has never not outstripped his predictions.

get fucked, pajeet, no more american call center jobs for you.

> Bill = Hillary
> The 2010s = The 1990s

>But polls have Hillary leading there too.

Wrong

>show up and vote
Found the problem pretend poo

As the stomach release nears, a loo is needed to poo. No computer model simulation has Pajeet pooing in the loo.

btw guis, don't let shills use "the world will think we're a laughing stock" argument anymore.

the world actually wants Trump to win.
spread the link:
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results

With the current states Trump carries according to Nate Silver, he just needs to flip NH or CO to win. Not an impossible or even improbable feat.

How many times do we have to tell you abdal, you can't tell the future by looking at the human feces on the street...

No, most of Europe supports Hillary.

>Pre 9/11 USA is == Post 9/11 USA

I dont think so CTR.

Cred Forums rigged this shit, retard. The only countries that support Trump are Russia and North Korea. Every other country supporters Hillary.

Thanks for correcting the record poo

i know 2 out fo 10 people who'd vote for hillary over trump. even the most liberal people i know are switching to trump.

Kek will win, trump will win, they can't compete with this, might aswell hang themselves now because the day of the rope will come.

CTR outsourcing to an indian call center now? stop taking our shitposting jobs cunts. And stop calling me telling me my computers broken and to handover my credit card

POO IN THE LOO

What computer sims? Could you cite your sources?

have a (you) I chuckkled

>tiny sample size
>majority of hits likely results from being posted to Cred Forums multiple times
Come on now.

Most of Europe doesn't care and can't vote, those who do care are sharing pro trump material. Well in Ireland anyway.

>No computer model simulation has Trump reaching 270.
FiveThirtyEight's has Trump reaching 270 votes 42% of the time. Do you understand how these models work?

Do americans like the current electoral system? If Trump wins bigly the popular vote do you think there will be some calls to change the electoral system? If so what could improve it?

80.3 percent white
>elect Bill Clinton
63 percent white, and falling

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Clinton winning Florida
>mfw

Bruh, he'll never even get the 1237 delegates he needs for the Republican nomination -- It's simply impossible.

>Hi everyone poo in loo here
>Did you know hillary is going to win?
>If you look at the last two elections the democrats have won 10p% of them
>Youd have to have eaten bad curry to think that shillary isnt going to win Florida even though Trumps up there
>The debates won't change anything
>The email scandal isnt going to get worse
>Wikileaks have nothing
>Hillary wont have more health problems

Riddle me this Pranjeet, if she's so far ahead why did she waste $0.05 on your post.

>NOT
>AN
>ARGUMENT

In Europe we have a massive amount of propaganda every american election that paints whoever is the republican candidate as an insane monster

The street is not a toilet

>BEING RESTRAINED TO THE CERAMIC MAFIA

haha the media has brainwashed you away from true nature

Yes we do too
Pic related is the main article currently, basically calling 70% of things that Trump says lies

All of my friends and family are pro-Trump

>Cred Forums tries to inform the gentleman from India that he doesn't have to defecate in the street and wipe his arsehole clean with his own hand
>hur dur not an arguement

Even indian memes are shit tier.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

Checkmate.

Cucked as usual, then?

>computer models

The same ones that said it wasn't going to rain today?

People here refer to Clinton as Killary and Hitlery.

But yeah, OP is right. The electoral college will vote for the establishment candidate. For post election, if the popular vote saw Trump winning by a landslide, be sure to get the adresses of the voting men and hunt them down

The ones calculated by indian satellite SCATSAT-1

>U.S. """"democracy""""

>implying that Cred Forums still has that many proxies spread out world-wide

assuming it's completely rigged, it shouldn't stop user from reposting it on social media anyway, since it will still affect normalfags who are in doubt when shills try to confuse them. try to think laterally faggots.

Just a daily reminder that your god emperor can't even get it up most of the time.

POO

What is the point of the electoral college? Is it just to arbitrarily make some states better than others?

great post indiabro

good example of a post that means nothing

Polls from Colorado and Pennsylvania just came out from CNN/ORC.
Trump +1 with likely voters in CO and down 1 with LV in PA.

That's very interested Pranjeet.

How is your toilet installation? Any witches?

It's to make less populated states have stronger voting power. But in reality all it means is that say California is 51% Clinton and 49% Trump, meaning all 100% of the votes will go to Clinton. So it steals votes away from people to vote for someone else. It's a system that needs to be redone.

POO IN LOO

If I went outside and asked people who they support, Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, 99% of them will say Hillary Clinton.

That's normal.

Like in Sweden SD is the biggest party now according to the recent polls but if you asked people they would say they don't vote for SD

This was true after the DNC, right around the time of the Khan media attack Trump.

But now Trump's got FL and NV and OH and NC pretty much on lock. As you can see from my present-day map, all he has to do is win CO or MI---some polling has in either in a tie or even a small lead in CO and Bill's NAFTA ravaged the other, meaning there's a very real possibility of gaining ground there. Not too long ago I would have said Trump has to really work on maintaining FL, but based on what's happened since, plus the sudden influx of money into the Trump campaign has all but sealed his victory. After the debate tonight the rest of the world will know it too.

Economic prosperity under Bill Clinton was the result of technological advances outside of his control + only made possible due to, along with the rest of the economy's boom, Reagan's economic policies while in office and its results coming to fruition :^)

How many computer simulations had him winning the primaries?
The only one that we can experience.

>No computer model simulation has Trump reaching 270.
No computer model had Trump winning the primaries either

Hello CTRL

I'm voting Trump!

>Iran getting nervous and supports Hillary
>Libya wanting to be bombed again

>forgetting the GFC was only made possible under Clinton

Its like you fuckers have the memory of a goldfish, and thats what theyre counting on

>Colorado
>Florida

From what little I know about the U.S., that seems...wrong.

In fact, those are a lot of good arguments.

>doesn't reflect latest Colorado poll showing a Trump lead beyond MoE

First of all, poo in loo.

Second, since when can computers read an electorates mind? Historical data is meaningless when the decision is ultimately based on human decision making. Or did your models take bribe money into consideration?

What did he mean by this post?

That would be extremely painful.

Trump is tied in both floridia and penslyvania, will definitely win if he pulls both of them
thank you for correcting the record

Most of Europe loathes Hillary, Obama and Bush II.

Most of Europe is swinging back to the hard right.

To them Trump is a clown.

But Hillary is the enemy.

pajeet, my son, thank you for your electoral expertise as the biggest liberal morning show in the nation is at the moment saying Trump is basically going to win

>economic prosperity was due to tech advances
I cannot agree more and have been saying it for years

Bill clintons policies were shit but since it was the pc boom phase as well as the beginning of the internet with several successful computer companies being american based literally made him look much better than he ever couldve dreamed

Lots of countries support him actually

I pointed it out in my post, user. Plus my point is strengthened by showing a picture where Trump only has to win *one* of the blue states, especially when a few have been competitive and, like you said, certain pollsters are reporting a Trump result in certain states.

Showing a map of a Trump win doesn't really show how small the obstacle is that he has to beat.

Yup, and all thanks to those hacker geeks, entrepreneurs, DoD/DARPA funding, and free-market cowboy investors (three groups the left doesn't support), Bill Clinton gets a positive legacy giving his wife (nicknamed "The Warden" by him when talking to his mistresses/hook-ups) the perfect marketing foundation with which to run for Senate and later the Presidency. And Trump was the one who never earned his money, right?

So a candidate could win the majority of votes but the minority of colleges and lose the election?

Serbia stronk!

>Mexico
>supports Trump

Is this satire?

Trump is insanely beneficial to Mexico. He'd severely reduce the amount of people fleeing the country and devastate the primary source of cartel income. The only drawback for them is that Trump wants to tax illegal immigrants or cut foreign aid to pay for the wall.

What happens though if Trump wins the popular vote, and loses the electoral Vote.

I really don't think he's as much of a cuck as Gore. He won't take it sitting down

>What happens though if Trump wins the popular vote, and loses the electoral Vote.
The polls show the exact opposite. It's extremely unlikely.

His policies reduce brain drain, helping Mexico. Syria is so fucked now because of this.

>logical odds favor hillary
>implying anything about this election season has been remotely logical

If you were black, yes. He instituted these most effective racist policy since slavery with federal three strikes rules, that also encouraged states to adopt the same. The black family has since been destroyed, and for generations blacks will wallow in poverty. Oh, and he cut their welfare benefits too!

That's why I, and other white supremacists, stand with Her. We hope she will continue Bill's stellar record of protecting the economic superiority of the White Race.

The Mexican president almost lost his job over inviting Trump to speak. I'm really not sure they support him.

bump tb.h fa.m

Thank you good sir. I am now a Clinton supporter.
I can't vote though :^(

>models show
>posts no models
Ok Pajeet