Trump is an outsider meme

Did you fall for the Trump is an outsider; he will fix the system because he's got money so does not want for anything meme again Cred Forums ?

Trump is a humble outsider he will fix the system.

Trump had to work hard and is meek. He shall inherit the earth.

SEE? IT WAS AUSTRALIA THIS TIME! IT'S NOT ALWAYS A FUCKING LEAF.

I'm a leaf with a proxy ay

>Trump is an outsider meme

Reminds me of Richard Nixon in 1968 running as an "outsider".

My favourite pic

I bet you didnt know George Washington was an Officer in the British army before he was a founding father of the Union.

>he has money so that means he's part of the political elite that's been running the game the whole time

Oh, so that's why every mainstream publication and previous president and the majority of politicians and leaders of every other country support him. Oh, wait

What's with the little car in this one:

If everyone was against he'd have lost by now. Like Bernie.

Bernie was consistent for 40 years, and crowd sourced his campaign money. He earned what he left with.

Trump; not so much.

Trump has a lot of support from non-globalist leaders in the world and most non-globalist politicians. You can pretty much spot an elite whos trying to maintain the statuesque by which candidate they support.

He's an outsider from the perspective of insiders because he's cheesy.

Paid cheese, big cheese.

Hyuge.

He's the pop-corn presidential candidate.

That's Barron's Merc.

>endorse shillery
>buy 600k lakefront home the same week

Trump is unreliable, a liar, and a man who makes things up on the spot. But to me it's about the symbolism. I like helping to defeat these "inevitabilities" that progressive academics talk about so lazily ("we need immigration", "there will be a coffee-colored world eventually", "the young are more drawn to the progressive left", et cetera). When these people started shilling the narrative that "Britain will vote to remain in the European Union", I dropped what I was doing. I started to approach more rational Remain voters on social media and convinced a good number of them to vote Leave instead. I also started to repeat mass messages from the Leave campaign in order to increase their visibility in the weeks before the referendum.

Now these same haughty people on the academic left say that Trump's a horrible person who is probably unelectable. Well, game on.

I hear it's being repossessed (pic related)

>shill btfo

I had my hopes up for a little bit. I realized he was a zionist a few months ago and snapped out of it.

This pretty much, I'm just in it for the liberal butthurt when he wins.

Trump is a humble outsider.
Did you fall for the hillary isn't a lying, murdering, money grabbing, back stabbing, cantankerous old whore meme?

Well, he does also fit into a larger plan.

He serves to move the Overton window so far to the right, we might start to see the rise unironic ethnic nationalism among normies in the next ten years.

This my guy (pic related)

Oh, that's another thing I'm going to do. I'm going to contact Sanders supporters and encourage them to vote for anyone but Hillary, since it was Hillary who screwed Bernie over.

For the older ones, I'll be recommending Trump. For the younger ones, Gary Johnson or Jill Stein. As long as it eats into Shillary's vote, it's good.

poor guy can't even get it up anymore

I have bad news, mate. Hillary has decided to relocate the shill department to India, as you can see in the other thread.

>Oh, that's another thing I'm going to do. I'm going to contact Sanders supporters and encourage them to vote for anyone but Hillary, since it was Hillary who screwed Bernie over.
Please do. You're doing ex-Bernie bro here a great favor. Anyone but Hillary!

Clinton fellates power brokers.
Trump is a power broker.
OP is a faggot.

/thread