Styx on Red Ice Radio - Alt-Right Memetics and the Occult

>StyxHexenHammer666 and Reinhard Wolff join us to discuss the esoteric and synchromystic expressions of Pepe / Kek. Ever since Hillary Clinton attacked Pepe and then fell ill on 9/11, an occult power behind the meme magic of the Alt-Right has begun to show itself. It turns out that the chaotic energies of Kek, as the bringer-in of light has been with us since ancient Egyptian times.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFsb2zKV3nw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUHVCninhGA
youtu.be/t_RwcGzGurc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump 4 kek

>hurrr im an edgy satanist

Fuck this gay hot topic black metal faggot.

sage

a fucking leaf

>a fucking 12 year old

I think his political stuff is really on point but then he suddenly starts talking about magical numerology and completely loses it.

>occult
>we spammed frog images on a mainstream website and it made the news

watch his videos on it, he constantly talks about how you can perceive it all as "magic" or a part of the subconscious

He doesnt particularly support one over the other, he just leans towards the concept of greater forces

This guy seemed to literally command satan (didn't ask, didn't make some deal, literally ordered) to rip apart a man's mind to get back his waifu. My mind is struggling to make sense of this. I subscribed to this guy like a week or two ago, listening to this thoughts on politics and magic.

>promoting a satanist
Kikes are the synagogue of Satan. All who are against Christ are for kikes.

>Styx' channel banned in Germany
>Red Ice is not

Is satanism the real redpill, Cred Forums?

kekism is a religion of peace. kekophobes need to be more tolerant.

Christ was a kike. Christianity is a religion of martyrs (cucks).

Styx is based but nigga look like a lich tho

Yeah we here at Cred Forums are all about rationality such as worshiping a frog and a dead Jew, he's really out there!!

Non-whites like you shouldn't be in Russia.

Fuck off, semite
YOUR CHRIST HAS NO POWER HERE

PRAISE KEK

Bump

L E A F
E
A
F

Non-whites shouldn't be in Ireland either.

this is interesting if nothing else to listen to the cult of the happening from a normies point of view.

Reminder that occultism is a cult of mental sickness and paranoia.

PRAISE KEK !

The roman empire Legions.

ars goetia legions.

Is this how actual religion starts? Does a joke keep snowballing until it becomes a faux pas to say it's a joke, and then it goes from a faux pas to heresy?

>kek is the "bringer of light"
aka lucifer
>the frogs coming out of the mouth of the beast, the dragon and the false prophet
self explanatory
>before the anti-christ, the black pope
the Pope back then was like the US president nowadays, as he was the most powerful man in the world. Obama is the black pope
>the anti-christ will be seen as a saviour at first
we all see Trump as a saviour here
>the anti-christ will come after 7 years of distress
2008/2009 crysis to today, 2015/2016
>the anti-christ will put is mark on every human
this is tricky. The Don's T he puts on skyscrapers, guns, clothes, etc

fuck you and your non country

shit the actual occultist actually knows, shift the paradigm.

>few "normal" people

After you spend 20 years shrieking about trannies and faggots being "normal" the descriptor suddenly loses relevance

This guy is an edgy 12 year old that listens to black metal and calls himself a satanist

LMAO

>occultist
I can't believe there are people dumb enough to believe in occult shit lol

Kek's momentum is UNSTOPPABLE

interesting point. john the baptist also prepared the way for the light. we must continue to test the spirits. perhaps kek is a non-fallen angel, and if so, must be prayed to through Christ.

THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=RUHVCninhGA

>Believing in a magical Jew born to a virgin mother who then rose from the dead

Fuck off you potato fucker

>point emerging probability entering (P.E.P.E on the shadilay album cover)
This exactly describes the findings in those Australian subatomic particle experiments in that "reality is a simulation" thread a few days back, the thread started with this video youtu.be/t_RwcGzGurc . Someone literally said that phrase in the thread but backwards. He said "Probability entering particle (point) emerging"

I also posted this same gif

What the fuck is going on

>he doesn't know theres multiple paths to the root.

>we are breaking reality

red ice is a weird case, it used to be /x/ tier ufo and reptillians and then recently went full on redpill hitler supporting holocaust deniers for some reason.

probably will be banned when people notice

Isn't being banned just the start of being legitimized though?

True Satanism is mind-control. Pure and simple. If that's redpilled to you, so be it.

Uh huh, go tell that to your local parish/pastor, crosscuck.

He explains it all pretty well, he doesn't believe he's summoning some demon (he's not even a satanist anymore I don't think)

It's all about the subconsciousness and a team effort. If enough people post frog images on the internet, enough to make the mainstream news, then that mainstream news can change the course of the world.

Indirectly, praising kek affected the course of the election.

I started listening to his magic shit a few months ago as short little podcast type things, it's interesting to see the pagan views and rituals of various cultures, how they tie into each other, and what not. It's just like a nice, history/sociology lesson about something that's kind of interesting, you don't have to believe it's actually magic (other than the above definition)

His political analysis is spot-on, though, I hope he does a live stream of the debates tonight, I'd watch the fuck out of it.

Non-whites shouldn't be in America either yet here you are.

>I hope he does a live stream of the debates tonight, I'd watch the fuck out of it.
he said he will be in threads, but he isnt going to be talking during it

said he will make a video immediately after its over

>tfw no cutie white nationalist to make babies for the race war with

Not an argument

He is right

IT'S THE HATS! IT'S THE FUCKING HATS!

He's a literal non-white NEET that believes in magic, and he's a libertarian

He said he'd be on Cred Forums during the debates and may livestream

Post a picture of your face, nigger.

the black pope is lterally the current pope because ARGENTINA IS WHITE

>worshiping a frog and a dead Jew

>fucking tv personalities