AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH A FUCKING LEAF

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH A FUCKING LEAF

>Prince George was left thoroughly unimpressed when the Canadian leader tried to give him a high-five

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805952/Welcome-Canada-Kate-Wills-George-Charlotte-touch-Victoria-royal-tour-family-four.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805952/Welcome-Canada-Kate-Wills-George-Charlotte-touch-Victoria-royal-tour-family-four.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r8BC7A8xe8E
macleans.ca/politics/how-kellie-leitch-touched-off-a-culture-war/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump doesn't have a chance tonight. He is woefully unprepared

I agree. Trumpt will loose tonight.

irrelevant

So says the retard who replies to the wrong thread.

Good. Our royalty shouldn't be expected to engage in such infantile puerile greetings. Justin treadeau should be kissing the ground he walks on.

RULE BRITANNIA

REMINDER: banning leafs from pol would bring a golden age to this board

the fuck is with dailymail and constantly bringing up taxpayers

George at a Sydney Zoo

Prince George is fucking 3 years old, Trudeau was just trying to be friendly with the kid like any other NORMAL kid. It's not Trudeau's fault that the kid is a fucking REPTILIAN

People don't talk like this here; these are shills. There aren't as many as Reddit but watch out. Educated ex-Bernie supporter here, Hillary must go down like the corrupt fascist robot slave that it is.

they're bots

Fuck off

True. Trump is finished.

He is a prince of England. Obviously he is gonna grow up to be a fucking twat. So him acting like a little cunt now is no surprise

When I was George's age I was fascinated by a woman's crotch too.

Hillary is a clear winner.

>tfw your autistic child won't high five Prime Memester

Based

tell your country to redesign your shitty flag man

>tfw Trudeau is pm for next 40 years
>tfw one day in the future KING George fires him
Rule britannia

>is a fucking REPTILIAN
hey mate he's your reptilian future king so be respectful

He is the heir to British crown you cunt. He is no normal kid you fucking twat.

The kid was afraid of catching something from your fag-enabling bug-chasing prime minister.

and 16 other commonwealth crowns

This needs captioning "Disdain for plebs"...

King George Alexander Louis will be the one, the one to save us all.

Pic related is what he will look like at 18.

He will ascend to the thrown and save us all from this leftist degeneracy.

God Save the King

Ah yeah sorry I'm no expert on that subject.

>high five offer from a girl

Patrician as FUCK

Prince George can smell the plebeian sensibilities of Trudeau from a mile away.

holy shit when we go back to having voted-Brexit Kings

He will be head of state of 150 million people, he's quite a big deal

Is that the girl Prince William married? Fuck.

> British monarchy confirmed LOW test

He is a heir of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, a heir to a Queen who I have taken an oath to protect. So you take that back you dirty franco shit.

Thinking they give a fuck about you. Deluded faggot.

>trying to high-five a prince
>ever
>defending it
I can't think of a nation more deserving of becoming a Muslim shithole than fucking leaves

Heresy tbqh famalam

He will loose fire arrows at that cunt's face.

What an awesome kid.

Almost makes me want to renounce our independence once he becomes King of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth Nations.

goddamn, that's an incredibly unflattering picture of Maisie Williams.

Prince George did not want to catch AIDS from the gayest faggot PM of the gayest faggot country in the Commonwealth.

Canucks BTFO

low test as fuck

fpbp

>giving a shit what a toddler does
Allying with Italy was Hitler's biggest mistake.

incredibly flattering more like it

nice hair faggot

god save the fucking royal family tbqh famalam

he acts like louis xiv

Trudeau got cucked by the Governor General of Canada as first to greet the royals, and the royals barely acknowledged that Trudeau and his wife were standing there for almost a minute.

Shows you who really runs the Dominion of Canada.

But now you prefer those of men?

Well the GG is weedmans boss.

Right, but most people in Canada don't even know that. They barely teach them anything about the monarchy's role in Canada's government in their schools.

Prince Philip is a cheeky cunt. He says some pretty funny stuff.

Philip is based as fuck.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

kanka ot, lmao

Fuck Kangaroos

God I hate cuck ass loyalists. These people are not special in any way and are mostly inbred. Christ.

He asked a black British PM "what excotic land he was from". The guy was born in Britain.

Im suprised pol doesnt worship this guy. Hes the royal version of us.

We do at brit/pol/ we're hoping he redpills his great-grandson Prince George so he can lead us to glory

LITERALLY SHILL

This is some nigger bitch posting. Trump has waited his whole life for this moment. Someone as true blue cool as him doesn't need to prepare. It's Shillary who needs to make sure that the skin suit fits comfortably over her scales.

Same as with gypsies

Well that's depressing.
No wonder so many look towards the USA, if they're not being educated in the ways of their own people.

some africans are convinced that he's literally god (read: a fire spirit) and he plays along. such a lad.

kill yourself chink

It's learned in civics/ social studies before high school.

Yes. Femanon here and you are a faggot.

tits or gtfo

Who's the ayyy lmao in the bottom middle? I swear I've seen her somewhere before but can't remember where exactly.

The Jap from The Wolverine.

I'm as white as they come, cuck. Looks like your usual reddit-tier defense doesn't work.

What now?

Fucking Leaves!

sure you are "white"

>I'm as white as they come
>Not a loyalist
Nah, you're not white.

so canadians rest their guns on their feet?

what the fuck kind of stance is this?

>no true Scotsman tier argument

Shiggydiggydoo, where are you?

It's called "keeping the barrel clean by not resting it on the ground."

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805952/Welcome-Canada-Kate-Wills-George-Charlotte-touch-Victoria-royal-tour-family-four.html

PRINCE GEORGE A RACIST

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAH

A FUCKING LEAF

OWNED BY A KID

Short clip of weedman's welcome speech. Watch royal faces change from pleasant to wtf?

youtube.com/watch?v=r8BC7A8xe8E

If the burqa fits.

The Monarchy is the last defence we have if our countries devolve into islamic goverments, America/Germany/France, etc will be fucked

please be my ai gf

Weedman is so completely fucked, how the fuck did you vote for this guy? Jesus christ, he doesn't even have the right to look at William

good luck with trying to have sex with a kangaroo, they've got a powerful kick and they don't exactly stay still

as opposed to injuring your foot, thus rendering you unable to perform your duties as a guard and soldier?

your not a femanon if you still have a penis tranny

Unfortunate for Canada that the french problem was not anticipated and dealt with properly on The Plains.

Commonwealth soldiers are generally advised against pulling the trigger when aiming at any part of their body. Their weapons even include a safety switch so that such an occurance couldn't happen by accident.
Marvelous technology and training, I know.

well maybe they're just trying to draft dodge

this cunt is so fucking gay wtf

or they can turn the gun around, rest it barrel up, and never have to worry about it.

>Insulting the prince
you must be an abo

Thanks, man!

He must be talking about the canadian PM or he's asian

he's talking about weedman you subhuman

Six of one? That's just the first position of respect one typically learns or uses when handling a long barrel weapon.

>Our defense against being cucked by foreigners is to let one inbred person from our own country who thinks we are peasants cuck us instead!

Bravo. Truly this is the best possible future for us white people.

Cunt knows whats up. Wanted the platypus, not the roo.

Fuck the prince and weedman

last night i pistol hamburgered your sister

Send him to Russia I wanna see if he'll shake Putin's hand.

>believing in royalty

What kind of archaic bullshit is this?

THAT'S AS BAD AS SAYING:

>WE WUZ KINGS

They literally were/still are.

What's your point?

It's called "Rest On Your Arms, Reversed". It is a traditional mourning stance. They're at a cenotaph, senpai.

Hello Quebec

nah fuck off maplenigger

Cred Forums isn't a safe space, while the Eternal Leaf is a scourge on these boards, we will not endorse silencing a demographic.

ten whole posts before an american

HE KNEW

NOW YOU JUST KNOW

>im going to break down the last barrier holding off the hoardes because they're wealthy and cultured

There's a reason leftists hate the monarchy

Constitutional monarchy is literally the best system of government. Go back to your People's Democratic Republic of Bumfuckistan if you don't like it.

Why don't you Quebec fags fuck off back to France?

a fucking leaf

You're taking an Americans word for it, how would he know? They do teach a lot about it tbph.

How does it feel to be outposted?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

There's never been a black PM

kek'd

And allah willing, there never will be. he meant MP

the leaf pulled his shorts like the pedo he is.

He's talking about Obama

nice nigger education

well no shit most canadians relate more to Mao. Americans probably have a closer ancestory to the royal family than any canadian

Cred Forums UNEQUIVOCALLY AND IRREPARABLY BTFO GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK HIS LORDLY DONG

GOD SAVE THE PRINCE

SLAYER OF KEKS

ABORTER OF NOGS

BRINGER OF JUSTICE

Wat

He's doing the Bernie pose, the one where black lives matter took over his rally.

I didn't vote for the faggot, and a lot of folks who did are wishing they hadn't either. Combination of not Harper, weed, a small tax break, feminists and minorities got this guy elected. Over sixty percent didn't vote for him, but that's how our shitty system works.

They rest them like that because they're weak pussies. I was in the norwegian Royal guard, and we held them up like pic related sometimes for hours with few rests while on guard. It was painful af, but then again, we're not bitches who needs to rest our gun on the ground.

"Do not touch me, peasant". ~ Prince "Plains of Abraham" George

Yo fuck prince cuck george. Lmao the royal family these days are equal to the kardashians in the sense that they're just rich celebrities.

'What the bloody hell have you you done to my colony you twat?'

>Trump has waited his whole life for this moment.
You mean the opportunistic douchebag who jumped on the election as a chance to enrich his own corporate brand, has continually paid off politicians in a corrupt circlejerk his whole life, and has only stayed in the race to inflate his own ego? I figured most people who "wait their whole lives" to become president don't ever become president, since, you know, you actually have to be a political actor and do something in order to gain office.

DONT TALK TO ME OR YOUR FUTURE KING AGAIN!

even this kid is sick of your shit leafs

>that power stance
he will be alpha as fuck

Started off fine, correct even by pointing out that the media is making a mountain out of a molehill, but then trying to spin it like not getting a high five off a very young child is some kind of glorious moment in the man's career is cringey as fuck.

Looks ready to lead the west back to glory tbqh

>trudeau looking at him utterly buttblasted

Totally not a paid shill, this guy fits right in

Have you got any decent parties?

This was fucking beautiful, fucking cuck btfo by a 3 old
Fucking little potato going to stand up to anyone when he gets owned by toddler

only the niggers and shitskins who don't listen in elementary don't know what the GG is desu

>They barely teach them anything about the monarchy's role in Canada's government in their schools

typical american, talks about things he doesn't knows as if he's a grade A expert on it.

>triggered by facts
o i am laffin at trumpfags

Prince George refused Trudeau's advances, Trudeau respectfully didn't push further. The cuck knew his place and leafs everywhere are rejoicing that their PM is showing them the proper method of practicing the national past time, being cucked.

Constitutional Monarchy, bitch niggah.

>britian
>white

So leafs are respecting the monarchy through some new age leftist feminist consent shit? Wtf kek

>Not knowing Lord Liverpool was black

WASTED!

>Justin treadeau should be kissing the ground he walks on

At the rate the UK is turning into a caliphate, I suspect the time will be coming soon.

Quite a correct statement there user, almost makes up for >

:^)

fucking lol'd

The kid already displays more strenght than a 45 yo Trudeau.

Based already and he's just a toddler. This little fucker's going to lead us back to the glory days.

Pls be my royal bf

King George VI will lead The West back to glory.

God Save the King.

Not federally, but a woman named Kelly Leitch (i know) made a red-pilled statement recently. She is a Conservative party leadership hopeful so perhaps there is hope.

macleans.ca/politics/how-kellie-leitch-touched-off-a-culture-war/

Kek
Nice quints.