Australians, how will you vote in the plebiscite to change the definition of marriage...

Australians, how will you vote in the plebiscite to change the definition of marriage? Are you okay with normalising faggotry? Other countries welcome to comment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKQhHAtsFvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm going to vote Yes but put a cheeky 50 on No because I'm confident that it won't go through.

Sodomites are a terrible problem but I have to admit I kind of want to give them their fag marriage just so the Left can bang on about something else.
It's not as if marriage hasn't been ruined already.

I thought they said today there wont be a plebiscite and as of right now the soonest fag marriage will happen in aus is 2020 at the earliest?

I hope its true

Guarenteed no otherwise the Greenies wouldn't have campaigned so hard against one.

Voting yes

Distance ourselves from Islam as much as possible

Why would you vote yes? Are you a poof?

>implying the butthurt when no wins won't be worth the next few years of bullshit

Don't think so, they said that unless Labor cooperates and allows the government to do the plebiscite it will be 2020.

Honestly though if it doesn't go through now it likely will never go through

yeah it got shot down. I would have voted No as punishment to them for making me leave the house though

Absolutely bluepilled

No it didn't get shot down yet

>He wants 10 inches of Sharia law up his ass

I'd sooner see gays married than succumb to even one aspect of their shit-tier religion, even if the reasons for argument against gay marriage didn't originally stem from Islam.

voting no. Fags can already live in a recognised de-facto relationship and have full legal protection under the law with regards to asset splits, etc.

Marriage is a commitment between a man and a woman to each other and their future family. Allowing these degenerates to "normalise" their mental illness and erode the sanctity of marriage is yet another step down the slippery slope.

According to the media, there is overwhelming support for letting gays marry. I wouldn't be so sure. It's a bit like people in the US too afraid to say the won't be voting for Trump in front of their friends because they're worried others will think about them if they express their true opinions. We'll see what happens in the privacy of the ballot box.

>Why would you vote yes? Are you a poof?
Maybe because I don't give a fuck what two people do in their lives? Marriage isn't exactly sacred anyway, how many people cheat on their partner or commit acts of DV them? As long as there is legislation to protect businesses and religious centers from scrutiny then I'm for it.

DW m8 I will vote no. The sodomite is not unlike the Jew. They are a cancer that want to subvert and destroy our civilization.

does anyone have the abc article screencap of the gay pedophiles?

Likely voting no, depends on the wording.

They can have unions but if they want to call it marriage then no. I'm not religious but I have mates who are.

Also fuck this marriage equality bullshit, I can't marry the same sex either you dumb cunts.

Oh right, another cunt who thinks gay marriage doesn't affect anybody but poofs and that just because marriage has been wrecked by divorce we should put another nail in its coffin. Into the trash it goes. Are you from Melbourne?

>I can't marry the same sex either you dumb cunts.
Good point. People act like it's a '''''human rights''''' issue without realising that they actually have all the same rights as straight people

Why the fuck am I watching americunt pooftas on 4corners?

Aussies dont know the meaning of "full" , try visiting the UK

>We should put another nail in the coffin
Well that's your way of viewing it. Also I'm from Gympie if that helps :0)

>conceding to leftoids and minorities has ever shut them up

are you retarded?

>we must secure the existence of our poofters and a future for butt promises

Kill yourself faggot, what's the point of saving the west if there's nothing left to save?

>giving grounds to degenerate leftoids and normalising their pozzed behaviour.

The only people fag marriage benefits is divorce lawyers, who will be in clover for fucking days due to faggots being completely unfaithful degenerates. As a solicitor I am absolutely in favour of it. But because I haven't been at it that long [nor do I work in family law], and I still have morals, I can't wait to hatepost IRL against faggots.

Get the fuck out of QLD you poofters

This is b8

/Thread

I'm with based Tonz

>Get the fuck out of QLD you poofters
>As a solicitor I am absolutely in favour of it.

Have you ever been outside of a major city in your life my good man? :0)

Sorry it ended up like this m8.

Voting yes, piss off the muslims

This will get passed. Gay marriage is degenerate and a step backward for society. Yet popular opinion will definitely sway this to a YES.

Gay people should marry women + have kids and suck dick on the side

We are more urbanized than you, we have to force the poo's to move to the country so they can extend their visas.

I'm going to vote "No" to punish them for pissing on democracy and for supporting Islam.

If they win anyway, it's still a victory because it will enrage the Islamic half of the left.

here's your (you) cob

VOTE NO ON FAGGOTS.

Couldnt give a fuck weather GM is legalized or not. Why even vote? Polls show overwhelming support for yes anyway.

Aww. Got called out ehy? I bet you never have been further north than Mooloolaba.

That poll that did the 49% mulsim ban poll found that there was a 60% yes gay marriage poll

i'd vote no to gay marriage

Vote no. The left will go crazy and set off the mudslimes.

It'll be hilarious.

If it happens I'll vote no for butthurt.

I'm going to rub shit on my ballot and vote no

Will post pictures when I do it

Unionically yes, marriage is a stupid institution, but government has no right to restrict a marriage unless there's signs of grooming/coercion/force.

If it means that we're gonna go full 'bake the cake' though, fuck that. I'm prioritising religious freedom over gay marriage, even as an atheist.

You want to piss off 2% of the population instead of pissing off all the militant faggots and lefties who will get absolutely outraged when this shit doesn't pass? Weak

Fucks sake chaps just vote no, so sick of hearing about these faggots, they make up around 1% of the population??? not even 1% perhaps? Don't give them what they want. We didn't fight for faggots who don't even make up 1% of the population to redefine marriage.

I met this aussie girl in perth and we still email, I love aussie, a lot of twinks and traps.

>(((polls)))

If they were so sure it would pass they wouldn't be trying to block the plebiscite.

It's a no from me. I also suspect the vote will go closer than what pro-SSM advocates believe.

Why the fuck would anyone in their right mind want to leave Queensland?

Gay marriage is a facile matter of semantics, whether it is allowed or not changes absolutely nothing. It doesn't "normalize faggotry" thats already been done.

The only result is pissing off religious people and make gays think they got some kind of victory.

idc about religion or gays either way but id probably vote no for sweet lefty tears

On one hand I'm sick of hearing about it.
On the other fuck these cunts I'm sick of hearing about it and we all know once they get this its onto the next special snowflake cause

I can assure you 100% that people will be forced to conform to gay marriage laws.

This is a chance to put our foot down and stop ourselves heading down the marxist rabbit hole.

If you really think it ends at gay marriage you're fuckin jokin mate.

Consenting adults can do as they please.

I dunno you should ask the other guy.

I want it to go through because it's been on the news for the past fucking year and I'm a bit sick of it being an issue. Voting no though.

This highlights one of the problems with issues like this - highjacking language to shape people's opinions. It's got nothing to do with marriage "equality". We already have marriage equality - anyone can marry a member the opposite sex.

It's not a question of marriage equality at all - it's a question of changing one of the fundamental structures in our society. Eroding the family and normalising what I would class as degenerate behaviour is what's at stake - but that's my opinion.

I think the question we need to ask ourselves is, has our society improved over the last 20-30 years? Are we safer, richer, more enlightened? Has following a "progressive" agenda made our country a better place to live?

Many of your are too young to be able to answer - you've grown up bombarded by progressive agendas in school and the media and lack the life experience to look at it objectively.

ID memorized

Good thing there's laws in place for fags to be together already then eh?

Your logic is fucked. You think that the government should not be able to restrict people from getting married, but you also think the government should have the power to change the definition of a ceremony which has for the last 5000 or so years been between a man and a woman in almost every religion? Libertarians are cancer

I have no problem with gay people or gay marriage. However I am going to vote no because one this is passed they are going to move on to other stupid shit that I might care about.

Remove tits.
Fucking disgusting

>she

>Are we safer, richer, more enlightened? Has following a "progressive" agenda made our country a better place to live?

No Australia is decadent, everything costs too fucking much, no parity to wages, and the government has sold all our national assets to the Chinks. We're fucked, progressiveness is cancer to any nation.

It will pass

Auzzie has a massive gay population and large closet gay population. A lot of 'straight' married men will vote yes

No don't. You'll invite more degeneracy. Learn from our mistakes. Now we're leaning on trans shit and pedophilia. The slippery slope is real.

That's almost certainly shopped, still muh dick.

Or a man and several women.
Also divorce laws, changed.
But at least you tried.
Good for you.

There will be no plebiscite lads.

Labor has decided to stop it in order to cause trouble for Malcolm Turnbull and paint him as being beholden tot he right wing nutters in his party.

>As long as there is legislation to protect businesses and religious centers from scrutiny then I'm for it.

The entire point is so they can force Catholic churches to accept gay marriage and force Christian businesses to accept homosexual wedding arrangements.

Voting yes. I want to make this country as unappealing to Muslims as possible.

Single motherhood causes faggots

Xlnt point.

Then why are faggots so scared of having a vote?

If the polls show support, have the vote and then we can shut up and move on.

If they don't want to vote, then just leave it the way it is.

If a politician makes this decision without a plebiscite, I'll blacklist their party on principal alone.

There will be protections in the fag marriage bill exempting religions from having to carry out ceremonies.

But they won't last. I give them twenty years at most before they are removed.

So will this be the "last demand"
30 years ago it was "decriminalize it"
25 years ago it was "Lets fund Aids research because it affects everyone (90% gay victims)
20 years ago it was "let the state pay for IVF for lesbians"
15 years ago it was "let them adopt kids"
10 years ago it was "let them have civil unions because it makes their lives easier"
5 years ago it was "Teach kids in school that its completely normal to chop off your cock and call you Julie"

Every time it was supposed to be "just give us this" and "there is no slippery slope you hater".
Well fuck you cunts, you dont get the steam off my shit, because you get this it will be a whinge for something more.

Cool. So if we don't need a plebiscite for fag marriage, we don't need one to ban the Muzzies either.

Absolutely no. How can anyone seriously think homosexuality isn't a disorder? Literally failing your biological imperative as a life form to reproduce. Plus I want to see the outrage when no wins.

You can start by baring your hairy, beaten arsehole to the muslim men. Rest assured faggot, they will be so appaled by your homosexuality and pride in gay marriage, they will pound the shit out of you.

Why would you assume I support divorce laws? Not an argument you cuck

Bit gay m8.

no

this is just a proxy war, remind people of that, they only want gay marriage because its a win for the left, which strengths their steps towards the destruction of our culture, our people and our children's future.

Muslims are complete sexual degenerates. The goat-fucking is not just a meme.

It is only seen as bad if you are public about being a deviant.

And that means we can vote no you anime watching faggot. Nobody's saying they can't bugger each other in their bedroom, we just don't want to legitimize their fetish by allowing them to marry each other.

-WW2 Veteran.

Honest to god don't give these faggots what they want, they didn't earn it.

Keep out of Australian affairs you little chicken-necked poofta.

If they do block it they will lose all credibility. It will just make it very clear to the public that they are simply playing politics and don't actually care whether poofs get married or not.

You guys voted against gay marriage.

Your homo supreme court overturned the vote.

Our supreme court has like one communist and two lesbians on it, so we're fucked too anyway.

>Are you okay with normalising faggotry?
it was 'normal' long before we normies were even a glint in our ancestor's eyes... and its better faggots fetlch in their homes than on the 'beat'... no?

Shes pretty, but has a dick....

We already have the transgender degeneracy here but we are close to the pedo shit with them safe schools up and running

>We will stop homosexuals from getting married!

>That will show the people that our opposition do not support homosexuality!

Sound logic.

Couldn't give a rats if faggots want to play dressups in wedding dresses or play house like normies.
>still voting NO NO NO
Every law Canberra makes somehow fucks up and has dumb shit either hidden in the fine print or leaves loopholes for smartarse leftie lawyers to turn to shit.
Letting a fuckwit like Turdball rewrite the SSM Act will probably allow Muzrats to rapemarry 6yearolds for more benefits, or canadian-style dogfucking etc

people who say they are voting for fag marriage, are theorizing that muslims will care? Lol no, muslims would absolutely love australian to become even gayer. It weakens the country, and makes it easier for them to establish their shariah in control points. So really when i come to these threads and see ausfaggots saying they will vote yes to fag marriage "to spite muslims". It's not that at all. In reality, they are actually scared of letting it be known that they are raging faggots, that must have a coke bottle up their arse at any one point constantly.

>If they do block it they will lose all credibility
You are not very smart m8. Blocking everything is always the right choice for an opposition. It is how Based Tone got himself elected from opposition even though he is an obvious retard.

Dumbfuck.
My first point discredits your 'one man one woman' shit, my second your idea that these things are sacresanct , kys you fucking brainless faggot.

>We will stop homosexuals from getting married!
They would say they are stopping homosexuals from being forced to kill themselves after being subjected to an abusive plebiscite no campaign.

>i come to these threads and see ausfaggots saying they will vote yes to fag marriage "to spite muslims".

I have literally never seen this. Could you link a post?

>, how many people cheat on their partner or commit acts of DV them?
Translation:
>If a ship is sinking, there's no problem tossing some more water in it

We didn't get the chance to vote. We got a single judge to decide for use.

20 yo here, I get what you're saying about being too young to know, but let me say this.

My parents have been married for 40 years, and most people would say they're incompatible. What makes their marriage work is commitment and a desire to actually make things work rather than thinking the world is a fairytale with happy ever after just around the corner. Fuck my generation and their idealistic bullshit, I'm glad to have old parents with real values

here
here
and here

>tones
>an obvious retard

Ok guy, let me know when you become PM

I'll vote yes. No amount angrily typing at me will change my mind. How does that make you feel?

Voting no, because even though I'm ok with the idea of gay marriage demoralizing activism junkies is more than worth the price of inconveniencing a few poofs.

That looks like it could be an organised shilling effort.

I have noticed before that the pro-Israel right focuses entirely upon Muslims at all times.

vote no, because the left spits on all liberators.

go eat some shit and get infected and die of aids you filthy gay

When are the controversial anti-gay marriage ads going to be airing on my TV?

Why would you do so? Or are you just wanting to be edgy?

I'm voting against it because I think it will fuck the Greens up. I'm also going to put down on any exit poll that I voted no because I'm a devout Muslim.

No. The definition of marriage is the union of a male and female.

Fags already have their version of marriage. It's called Civil Unions. Shut the fuck up and don't pervert our centuries old traditions with your butt-pounding and scissoring.

The Q & A thread is up mates:

If it were up to me I'd take state marriage away from straight people, which should make everyone happy and keep the goddamn gubbermant out of our personal lives. But things being the way they are, I'll vote in favour of faggotry, just to piss off the Muslims.

I want to move to Australia so bad guys...
Your county is nature-wise beautiful and diverse, anglophone, good climate...
Would you accept a blonde anglo-looking spaniard fluent in english and a law & economics degree?

>piss off the Muslims.
Yes, all .5% of them. Muslims are a problem, but the Chinese are the more major one. Enabling fags is only of benefit to the (((multiculturalists))).

Ah, thanks for the heads up. Will do likewise.

Because I give no fucks about marriage what so ever.

My gfs parents were never married and kept together a great family, I will very likely never get married as long as i'm with her because she shares my views, we don't see it as necessary to raise a family and be successful. I can't even express how little of a fuck I give about the 'sanctity' of marriage, so faggots can do whatever they want with it in my opinion.

faggot

Reminder that you can be in a legally recognised gay relationship with your tranny attack helicopter husband with all the same rights as marriage and have been able to since 1994

The push for gay marriage is basically just so progressives can pat themselves on the back cuz they're jelly of America doing it first and that marriage is a quick, clean way to show relationship status where de facto can be messy to provide evidence of.

>Forced to kill yourself

>By listening to an ad campaign

Yeah, that's not mentally retarded at all.

Really starting to get sick of this guy that's basically name-fagging in almost every aus/pol/ thread.

we get it.
you're old.

You also don't get special consideration for fighting in WW2.

How about you let us determine our moral code rather than hanging over our heads about it all. You are from a time when aborigines were deemed fauna without objection. You do NOT get a say in gay marriage.

I sincerely hope there is no plebiscite because a significant proportion of Australians do not deserve the right to comment on this issue.

Fags are only 5% of the population, they actually outnumber Muslims for now.

You don't care about it, so you'd rather please the Greens? What a queer outcome to that rubbish line of thinking.
So yea, just being edgy, it seems.

vote yes. Its distracting from the true problem. Muslims and Asians. Fag marriage doesn't affect me, someone exploding next me to me or outbreeding my people does

It's gonna pass sooner or later lad, either this year or in a decade. Give up and fight against something that you can win

>Give up
Called it. Here's (((your))) (you).

Just want to vote NO. Just to see how butthurt the fags are gonna be

All of these posters are counter intelligence posters with prolapsed, incontinent anuses. Dreaming of the day they can become one of Ahmad's seven fuckboys.

The worst thing is that a Plebiscite is much easier to pass than a referendum which needs two-thirds of the vote to pass.
A vote on gay marriage in parliament only requires 50%+1 to pass the two houses. That's why they're pushing so hard for it, they know that there is no hope of passing a referendum on the subject and they're terrified that a plebiscite will reveal that more than half the population doesn't give a fuck.
They want this passed so that they can all get pictures taken in front of famous locations lit up like rainbows which will be used in history books for the remaining hundred years of white people being in charge of the country.

A lot of this plebiscite just seems to be that everyone is catching onto the left's rhetoric and are just saying 'yes' to it, when in reality they're all going to vote no.

>Other countries welcome to comment.

You need to make the Safe Schools program MANDATORY for ALL children. It will help them tackle white supremacy across the land down under!

Get fucked mate. Then are more important things than two fags putting gold rings on their fingers.

Doesn't mean that should happen, though.

It's the principle, that sawn off runt Shorten and his fag mates must not win!

That's the logic I've been using with my friends lately. They do not like it one bit.

>Responsible adults.
>Totally normal and not insane.
>Two weeks of advertising will force them to kill themselves.

Fucking faggots are such weak cunts.

Weird thought, if this passes and Gay Marriage is allowed it removes a topic that the Greens have been making a lot of noise about for ages and ruins their ability to push on about it.
Passing it might actually hurt them in the long run because all their other policies are bullshit commie crap.

Doing so will only unlock another door in the hall of degeneracy we are walking towards.

Definitely, yeah, we even accept chinks in here. You would be more than weloome! Come to QLD m8

Vote yes to scare off the Muslims. Have gay cunts everywhere doing helicopters with their dicks and all the lesbians can roll out the red carpet if it's that time of the month.

The chinks will vote no. They're actually our allies on this, they went batshit crazy over the safe schools initiative and didn't want it anywhere near their kids. Chinks are pretty conservative.

I have considered that. But perhaps the defeat might bolster arguments against them.

No. The muslims want more decay of australian families. Weakens the nation, makes it easier for them to subterfuge and invade.

You really think we have another 100 yrs? Well fuck, who gives a shit about this poofter shit then, at least the future's sorted.
>yeah right fucken USA will turn turd-brown and wont give a shit about its anglo brothers, and leave us to get ass-raped by the chinks

Torn between No to piss the homosexuals off

and yes to scare Muslims away.

Help me Cred Forums

The yes vote works in Muslim favour. They aren't getting gay married, after all. It just provides softer targets.

Either way there is room to fuck them up either way. They've been playing the low game too long, being able to complain about everything without having to worry about enacting solutions, now they're in a position where they actually have to start doing shit and their first move is to stop anyone from getting anything done.
Fucking Greens.

Vote No, start a Facebook page pretending to be a Muslim and declare that Gay marriage is Haram and that you hate it and do the same with Twitter and a few other places on Social Media. Post at celebrities every time you see them supporting Gay Marriage, eventually you'll get some tweets going viral.
Then the leftists will start to subconciously hate Muslims.

Also remember after the Plebiscite is over we'll have all the figures for every electorate, so if your electorate was strongly No, even if it passes, then your representatives will know not to push on the issue as it can cost them votes.

I don't really have anything against the idea but the only gay person I know is a guy I went to highschool with and he's the worst human being I've ever met in my life, so I'm voting no out of spite.

Why can't you be both?
Polish are against and they still put fear at mudskins. Vote no
youtube.com/watch?v=PKQhHAtsFvM

I'll vote no. Partly to trigger liberals, and partly because this isn't a fight for rights: this is faggots wanting to steal a word from the church and further discredit them, and that's ALL it's about. Legitimate fag couples if such a thing exists have already had civil unions which give them all the rights and legal recognition they need, and if civil unions didn't, then if they had a shred of dignity, they'd be campaigning for civil unions to be legally equivalent to marriage.

>Torn between No to piss the homosexuals off
>and yes to scare Muslims away.
Muslims aren't scared away by faggotry. Faggotry is symptomatic of a weak and divided country that'll be easier to invade.

I'd be voting No.
A reason marriage has perpetuated is to help delegate gender roles and to support the proper raising of children.
It's not only about 'love', that's the lefty meaning of marriage. not mine.

Also, fuck the fags and greenies.

voting yes. why would i give a fuck. marriage is a meme. just encourages economic growth (average wedding spend is 36k in aus - wtf) - fine with me

>people think voting yes will scare muslims away
Yes because muslims aren't immigrating in droves to all those countries where gays can get married, oh wait. Get your head out of your ass, muslims don't give a fuck what their host country's values are so long as they aren't anti-muslim because they want to set up enclaves with their own laws regardless.

Holy fuck.

Why is there such an influx of moderates lately.

Ask this question 6 months ago and anyone considering voting yes would get blasted.

I will vote a big fat fucking NO and I hope to god most of Australia does.

If you don't give a fuck,
why not just vote no then?

Fags only want marriage so they can get all the family benefits of the legal system even though they can't have kids.

>invade
invade from where? were full anyway - boats wont happen again, doesnt matter how many faggots get married

Not voting because I don't give a shit about whatever rights they are afforded either way.

Cred Forums and Cred Forums is much more visible to tumblr and 9gag tards these days. Even my normie as fuck friends browse Cred Forums

It's becoming popular amongst faggot couples to pay a woman to be a surrogate with an egg fertilized by one of the faggot's sperm. Because fuck nature right?

I hate apathetic cunts like you. Gas yourself you pathetic cuck.

i guess id look forward to not having to hear about it every fucking day/election campaign. What do i actually have to lose? fags everywhere will come get married here and spend a lot of money. good for the economy - i litterally dont give a fuck about any other male asshole so all of you neckbeards getting buthurt about butfuckers can go suck eachother off for all i care

There needs to be no fag marriage or abortion or any of that shite

would a Muslim rather attack

>Effeminate compromising homos
>Strong and resilient nuclear families

Do the math retard

THIS. Why the fuck should they get all the state benefits but not provide the expected benefit to the state?

Fag here. Voting no. We can already get married if we want to be massive fucking degenerates, disappoint our families and pledge to decrease the native population of our nation. This while thing's nothing but mass virtue signalling. When're they gonna pass a plebiscite on legalising reprogramming clinics?

Yes because it doesn't impact on my life negatively

>fuck nature
men have been fucking men since the fucking ape days. i praise kek that i am not one of them but i accept that its never going away.

Trans and multigender nonsense started with gay marriage

I still get to vote mate so guess what? GET FUCKED. I'm going to vote no just to piss you little faggots off.

And Aboriginals deserve to be fauna, fucking animals. Suck my stubby sized cock.

>were full anyway - boats wont happen again
Without same-sex marriage to complain about, the left will be co-opted by transfags and Muslims, as it has been in Europe. Globalist doctrine is being spread through our media and schools, so it's only a matter of time before parties like the Greens gain more support and are able to push for greater levels of immigration.

The latter thing will happen anyway, but it's good to push back against these faggots for as long as possible so they're focused on what are for them ostensibly trivial issues. Every faggot whining about the church not letting it shit all over their doctrine is one less faggot trying to be a trans muslim for ultimate victimhood points.

>implying the plebiscite will even happen
Labs would rather prolong gay marriage for another 3 years than subject LGBT to having their fee-fees hurt

WHO /MALCOLMROBERTS/ HERE

>you can't do something that you'd never want to do because you're straight
>not passing the law has the same implications for everything

how's it going in ol' darwie town m8?

yeah maybe.. i agree re immigration rammed down throats in schools. thank fuck its an ageing population for now.. there should be a big enough happening by the time the balance shifts anyway

And I get to rub it in your face cause it's a reminder to a faggot such as yourself that you've done nothing with your life.

No
no and
FUCKING
NO
DO NOT NORMALISE DEGENERACY
EACH VICTORY MAKES THE LEFT STRONGER THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED NOW

I will vote No.

I hate faggots.
Marriage is already damaged and they make it even more meaningless.
Faggots constantly cry they are oppressed yet constantly want to piss all over Christian views. Not even religious myself, just irritates me.

Marriage across all cultures no matter how different the ceremony, procedure,etc is entirely about one thing. Creating a family. Continuing the human race.

Homosexuals decided to not be a part of that. You are not creating a family. You are not continuing the human race. You don't get to be married. Why the fuck do you even want to be? Oh right, just to piss everyone off and stick it to everyone else.

Go make your own faggot life bond tradition you unoriginal poofters.

but it doesn't matter, even if Australia votes No, the next PM will just let it pass anyway. Poofters will get their way sooner or later in this shitty PC world.

Why go to the effort to vote on an issue I don't care about?
>cuck
>not voting yes
You are a braindead fuck, not voting isn't being cucked you stupid closet faggot.

>Fags not having kids isn't a problem, other races outbreeding us is
WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING MOUTHBREATHER

THESE TWO EVENTS ARE NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE

>there should be a big enough happening by the time the balance shifts anyway
That's what I'm hoping for. That's also why I'm going to keep voting against such issues until the time comes. The longer we can hold out and stop our country from being utterly subverted, the better chance we'll have for a democratic turnaround toward the continued survival of our culture and people by the time central Europe falls.

Yes but in nature individuals that are exclusively attracted to the opposite sex don't have children.

So you'd expect them to be all "Ok, we really don't want to get anything else changed now, nope, not at all."

>what do I actually have to lose?
it's not all about you user.

I come back to half-chan for one fucking day to see how bad it really is here, and jesus h fuck, you have definitely not let me down.

>Abbos
>not fauna
Yeah nah cunt get fucked. I support gay marriage as long as it's not going to fuck over the rights of others for not wanting to marry faggots (fat chance), and even I know abbos are literally subhuman.

20 weeks more likely. Add physical attacks on churches and their members.

T. Canada

Australiens why don't you let me in your great country?

I'm homosexual and I'll be voting no.
There's little difference between this and de-facto, we're pretty much like every other european country and we've got homosexuals legally realized. The biggest difference, which is literally just dumb shit is just a tax defunct you get for making babies. How much lesbians and gays do you see making babies? None the less I know most of the LGBT community, or more so it's personalities and beliefs, any good homosexual person would had pulled up their pants and ran right out of that group once they ever caught wind of the thoughts they have. They don't give a fuck about state acceptance. They want a driving force against any differing opinion or view against them, fuck they're probably half of the support for 18c to say in place. I'd rightfully say go fuck themselves. They're pretty much just useful idiots.

We don't want Muslim immigrants m80.

Make Germany Great again instead.

>a significant proportion of Australians do not deserve the right to comment on this issue

I bet you drink your soy latte frappuccino with two wanks of fresh Sudanese cum every morning. Succumb to your HIV already, cunt.

Everyday, I think more and more that we've found the missing link, and it's the abbo's. But no one is willing to say it.

Let them marry. I don't care. If we change a couple of words and recognise faggot and dyke partnerships maybe they shut the fuck up about it. I'm fucking sick of it all. Just go and get married and shut up.

Vote for Pauline Hanson lads she's your only hope

FUCK

Nah it's not worth the hassle if 30% of germans are kebaps and 60% are utterly cucked retards.

let gays marry
there are far more important issues facing the nation

smacks of a msm distraction effort

will be voting yes. Know plenty of gays who are top blokes and who are not fags. Love is love. Plus its going to happen sooner or later and i would rather the libs do it rather than the smug lefties.

>I'm homosexual
So you can confirm that most homos only want gay marriage to give the rest of us and the church the finger.

vote no

us faggots don't actually want to be married

it ruins the degeneracy feel of it that makes us love it

The issue is, Abbos aren't the missing link, they just fucked their own shit up and managed to fucking DEVOLVE to a point where they seem to be genetically inferior to fucking neanderthals. Shit, Abbo's even have Denisovan genes in them, along with neanderthalic genes, it's fucking nuts how a race with better genes than blackies, and equal/better genes than whites/asians managed to become the second lowest IQ on the fucking planet.

You are doing God's work user. Thank you.

this sempai they already started on the whole it's ok to be a pedo shit

give no quarter you pussy

>t. pretty much every labour talking point
Man it's like [CONCERNED MAN CALLS OUT TRUMP] but x10

Nearly everything IDPOL is irrevelant. Say this doesn't fucking change anything. People like you are annoying because you're all apathetic and shit, but not because of lack of care but more out of this defeatist attitude and lack of foresight.

Mate, any gay with credibility in your circle would aptly say no to this shit if they're educated about government policies.

I'd agree. And it isn't because of some odd delusional belief. I've seenso many fucking homosexuals who so far up their arse and talk so much shit about christians/catholics and are just practically out to get other people, rather then follow their own interests that's it ridiculous.

Jim Saleam from Australia First Party would be better.

I mean, you could always just start burning immigrant shelters etc.

>no one is willing to say it.
Now that Christians aren't a majority, the 'progressive' left see no need to discuss evolution any more.

Actually, it's far more amusing than that: they're now the ones least willing to discuss the theory of evolution because admitting that when two groups of a species become geographically separated into different regions for thousands of years they'll evolve into two different sub-species means admitting that when two groups of a species become geographically separated into different regions for thousands of years they'll evolve into two different sub-species. One of those is how evolution works and the other is racist!

Voting no for bants

>Humanists (Basically religious believers in science, ala shit like new athiesm) worship science untill it basically proves some of their liberal authoritarian stances wrong
Wow senpai

>I mean, you could always just start burning immigrant shelters etc.

To save what exactly?

Its got nothing to do with 'equality' Gays already have all the legal rights as Heteros
..I believe its all to do with minimizing white hetero traditions.
Left will want Incestuous and other weird shit legalized next so they will never stop whining.
The Marxist want to destroy all traditional institutions its just next step.
I'll be voting NO.

Your sanity.
You never know, you might just enjoy yourself.

Lot of leftie trolls in here since Miriam mudslime got BTFO in her stoopid poll hahahaha

>Its got nothing to do with 'equality'
I know where you're coming from, but technically it has everything to do with equality: equality is basically (in terms of functionality) the progressive's substitute for God. It's a phrase which can be used to signify who's part of their in-crowd (viz. "DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN EQUALITY?!? SEXIST! RACIST!"), and it even has a self-contradictory set of definitions, which means 'believers' can be rallied to fight for literally anything in the name of equality.

Too little too late for that.

kill them, hans
kill them all.

[THIS POST IS A WORK OF FICTION AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS ANY SORT OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO COMMIT CRIMES]

burn the bodies

Gonna vote no

Nothing against gays fucking each other up the ass but fuck spending 160 MILLIONDOOS on it and if it shuts them the fuck up either way i dont care.

Argh this its horrible

Noticed this too. Evolution got quiet once chimp outs in the US became weekly events since a couple years ago. Zoos are more civil than google neighborhoods.

I should vote yes, but I'm going no out of spite against all the faggots and cunts crying about it all.

Just unleash your inner cunt, be openly disgusted with it all,
in public.

Grow some balls m8

You guys know homosexuality was defined as a mental illness until the 1970's right? The trans thing is in the same boat right now and if you stupid fucks were smart enough you'd accept the fags and trans with open arms so you can at least make laws that prevent children from taking titty skittles later.

You'd win so many more votes. There is no reason to waste yourselves on something people will continue to be born with. Fucking shit, learn to make the lgbt hate Muslims and catholic Mexicans and we win.

Fucking stupid waste of money but I'll vote yes because I have no problems with it.

Fuck missed the quads

Penny Wong was on Q and A tonight and said she was sick of talking about gay marriage.
I like that she thinks that she and her side have the right to never stop arguing for it but the other side have no right to continue and should just give up.

The condescending arrogance of those fucking fags is why I'll be voting no.

I don't faggots as long as they're not held up in front of me expecting me to praise them as brave.
I don't mind them getting married but it should be up to the individual priest.

I am against faggots adopting children.

A lot of moderates thought faggots would finally shut up about it. 12 years later and there's still "not enough" equality so school must teach kids not only about gay sex but how to perform it. There was a manual/book that was just recently pulled but was in the sex ed curriculum for a year on how to bugger each other with cucumbers and carrots. Tatget audience was prepubescent children. Search (((Ben Levin))), a homo enabling pedophile that's in jail for child porn. Also author of a provincial sex ed curriculum.

I just want to bang whores

I used to rent my spare room out to uni sluts for free in exchange for sex

Fucking smashing at cunt

Absolutely no. It's about time we put our foot down to half the endless tide of degeneracy that is flooding the West.

Plus I don't want my children or anybody's children growing up in a nation where faggotry is completely normalised. I want these freaks to forever be excluded.

>there's still "not enough" equality
There will never be enough. It's a movement in a very literal sense: it doesn't know how to stop, and thanks to privilege, it won't stop.

You know a Catholic priest is under no obligation to perform a wedding to straight couples, right? Most of them refuse until the couple are members of the congregation and have spoken to him and attended workshops.

Under your logic, Catholic priests shouldn't be allowed to turn down divocees and non-Catholic people wanting to be married in Church property. Well, they can and have been able to for the entire time the Church has been in Australia.

Seconded. Sick of my retarded classmates not giving a shit about our culture and country going to shit. The bleeding heart fuckwits think that the way people feel should be considered over what the consequences of an action would be.

Fucking leftist thinking makes me puke. We need to reintroduce the death sentence and put them all on trial for treason. Would love nothing more than to see those misanthropic, self important fuckwits hanged all over Australia.

Canada here.
We legalized fag marriage.
Now bestiality in most of its forms is legal.

Don't be like Canada: say NO to the slippery slope that actually slips.

>Now bestiality in most of its forms is legal.
Seriously?
Someone tell the Kiwis!

NOT ONLY AM I VOTING NO, I'M GOING TO KILL EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD THAT VOTES YES

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why would they fly all that way when Australia is just across the Tasman?

that fucking poll made my weekend desu

the leftist butthurt was glorious

Wait, was there fallout from that? Any examples of the butthurt? I spent the last two days drinking myself to sleep so I missed it.