The Trump "debate"

>Mr. Trump where do you stand on marriage equality?
>Mr. Trump would you appoint a justice to overturn Roe v. Wade?
>Mr. Trump how do you address the fact you want to massively lower taxes, but massively raise spending, leading a trillions of dollars in deficit?
>Mr. Trump you said you always opposed the Iraq War, but statements in 2002 and 2003 showed you supported it?
>Mr. Trump you said you opposed overthrowing Gaddafi, but in 2011 you posted a video stating your support for overthrowing Gaddafi. Care to respond?
>Mr. Trump, repealing the estate tax only effect millions are billionaires and would give your own family billions of dollars in savings. Care to respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77P6fxa2KOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Mr. Trump, care to respond to your "pay to play" 250,000 dollar check you signed and sent to Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi to stop investigating Trump University?

>Mr. Trump, you've received millions of dollars from countries such as Russia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Vietnam, Thailand, etc. No other presidential candidate has ever had so much foreign influencing them the way it effects you. Care to respond?

>Mr. Trump, you were named 3,000 times in the infamous Panama Papers, revealing tax havens from dictator Valdimer Putin to Ukrainian oligarchs. Care to respond to these cargoes?

CHYNAH
BUILD WALL
BAN MUSLIMS

>35% of the country ironically thinks these will sufficiently answer all questions

>Mr. Trump, you said climate change is a hoax created by the Chinese, but 97% of the world's scientists agree man made climate change is real and causing the massive heat waves and freak weather around the world. Why should the American people trust you when you don't even believe in science?

>Mr. Trump, of all the Republican candidates running in the primary, Politifact regarded you as the most likely of any candidate to give false or out right lies, almost confidently. Why should the American people trust you?

>Mr. Trump, you have been on record prasing the power of nuclear weapons, stated you supported other nations obtaining them, and even talked about the military usage of nuclear weapons with generals of the USA. How can anyone trust you with the nuclear codes?

>Mrs. Clinton how was your lunch?
>Mrs. Clinton what color is the sky?
>Mrs. Clinton what is 2+2?
>Mrs. Clinton when do i get paid?

kek

if he gets shit like that no one will take it seriously.

anyway he has a way for flipping it to hilldog

>Mrs. Clinton fuck Trump amirite?

>if he gets shit like that no one will take it seriously.

SCIENCE IS EVIL

ONLY THE BIBLE IS TRUTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i mean its a loaded question.

>i mean its a loaded question.

How is it wrong? Are facts partisan now?

97% of scientists thought the world was flat, ur a fegat

>97% of scientists thought the world was flat, ur a fegat

ONLY THE BIBLE IS TRUTH

EVOLUTION IS A LIE

> when you don't even believe in science?
so if he answers at all he concedes to the premise.
its loaded he'd be a fool to answer.
hes gunna dance around all these details. may not be smart but he knows how to manipulate conversation.

>hes gunna dance around all these details. may not be smart but he knows how to manipulate conversation.

He can't do that in a debate between two people faggot.

He can when there are 11 people on stage, but remember when he chicked out of a debate between Cruz and Sanders? He's a fucking coward, cuck and faggot like all Trump voters. You would let Trump sleep with your wife.

nah i dont like him. just think he is going to win. hell say shit hillary wont.
no one watching is smart enough to understand these questions they wont care.

Clinton: "I never got a color-coding briefing regarding the sky."

>Mrs. Clinton, why is Mr. Trump unfit for high office?
>Mrs. Clinton, why is Mr. Trump a racist?
>Mrs. Clinton, how will Mr. Drumpf's--I mean, Mr. Trump's economic agenda destroy this country?
>President--I mean, Mrs. Clinton, why did Mr. Trump start the birther movement?

made my fucking morning. checked.

Well, i'am all for it however I remeber miss clinton saying that marriage is a sacred bond between man and woman, roll the clip.

>Mr. Trump how do you address the fact you want to massively lower taxes, but massively raise spending, leading a trillions of dollars in deficit?
You see, this is where we are different, I'am a businessman and I know a lot about economy, the thing is that lower taxes make more companies want to stay therefore lower tax rate means higher overall tax money.

>Mr. Trump you said you always opposed the Iraq War, but statements in 2002 and 2003 showed you supported it?
Support it? Excuse me but please don't put words in my mouth.
Someone asked me if I was for the invading iraq all I answered was "I guess so" with hesitation in my voice, that was all I said about it. Does that sound like "support" to you?

>Mr. Trump you said you opposed overthrowing Gaddafi, but in 2011 you posted a video stating your support for overthrowing Gaddafi. Care to respond?
Again, all I said was that we need to stop what he is doing(killing people) I never said anything about overthrowing him.

>Mr. Trump, repealing the estate tax only effect millions are billionaires and would give your own family billions of dollars in savings. Care to respond?
This is just not true you saw my tax plan and It would help the middle and lower class A LOT, Hell, I want 0% tax for couples with income to 50k!

>Mr. Trump, you've received millions of dollars from countries such as Russia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Vietnam, Thailand, etc. No other presidential candidate has ever had so much foreign influencing them the way it effects you. Care to respond?
wait wait wait wait, break of character, the fuck are you on right now? Don't you remember certain democratic nominee getting shitton of money from saudi?

>just think he is going to win.

In a 50% no-white nation? He could win in 1980, but not when the demographics show he can't even get above 45% nationally.

All the growing demographics hate Trump. Trump voters are literally old dumb stupid white people.

hahahahahahahaha I am so glad I have lots of beer for tonight!!!!!

Gay user here, don't care what people said in the past as long as I get my supreme court justice

Thanks bye voting clinton

>my opponent will tell you that 2+2=5....

What the hell? You are talking about his University and a war that's already over?

What does this have to do with anything. This reeks of CTR.

>>Mr. Trump how do you address the fact you want to massively lower taxes, but massively raise spending, leading a trillions of dollars in deficit?

I can answer that one.
Lowering taxes actually INCREASES money which goes to government. There is a name for that effect, dont remember it now. It was discovered in 1930's or something.
Basically when you lower taxes people are getting more productive and starting businesses, which increases the economy, thus more money to budget. Takes a few years to work though. Capitalism, motherfucker.

Republicans are far more motivated to vote.

Doesn't matter if it was 70% non-white, if every white person voted and only 1 in several of everyone else he'd still win.

Also, in what world would trump admit he even said "I guess so" about the war?

He literally said the words "yes, we should invade" on video

Man the drumpf shilling has reached peak mass, presumably so close to Drumpf's debate debacle

user isn't trump's campaign doing the same thing? Keep shilling you degenerate scumfuck

?

The left still doesn't understand that they are in a meme war. Most believe if they could ask the right questions or somehow expose Trump people would abandon him. They couldn't be more wrong.

Thanks for correcting the record!
I am now a hill shill

Youre eather a tumblrina or a nigger which one?

Of course you are willing to doom your country to have a degenerate supreme court justice because he would promote your cummies. Kill yourself

>effect billionaires

>every billionaire is backing hillary

Gay marriage already went to the Supreme Court, but you probably don't know that...being a dumb faggot and all that.

He was named 3,000 times because other companies stole his brand and tried to profit off of it.

>He literally said the words "yes, we should invade" on video

They are all talking about this video
youtube.com/watch?v=77P6fxa2KOs
Time 1:40
Now fuck off ctr

Doc Chock will guide her

as is tradition

btw when is the debate in youroop time? please don't tell me that its 2 a.m. or something.

Weird, it's almost like they could reverse a former decision

Hmm I get prescribed that for my ADHD.

2:55-4:30am

Answer: I guess only time will tell, but from what i've seen personally, all this fearmongering about global warming hasn't amounted to anything, did you know they used to call it global cooling in the 80's? We had hurricanes before, we had freak weather phenomenon before, what about the dustbowl, was that global warming 80 years ago? Can anyone here actually say that their life has been directly and negatively affected by this global warming phenomenon? No? Well i can tell you some people who have been affected, the american worker who was laid off because our manufacturing shipped overseas to china because not only is chinese labor cheaper but the factories do not need to comply with c02 emission standards that we do which makes it cheaper also. It's a travesty.

>Mr.Trump, despite Stop-and-Frisk being declared unconstitutional and nationally reviled by the Black community, why do you support such a policy?

>posting from a phone and mobile internet so that when you get banned for shitposting you can just cycle and reset

>neuroscientist
>hillary had to hire her own Ben Carson

>Mrs. Clinton how was your lunch?
>Mrs. Clinton what color is the sky?
>Mrs. Clinton what is 2+2?
>Mrs. Clinton when do i get paid?

You're so wrong about that. But believe whatever you want, Toots.

Face it you cucks
Trump is going to get destroyed

>implying the court has reversed any decision in recent history
>implying it wasn't a states right issue in the first place

They need to up the standards at CTR

>normie meme image
>anti trump

Yep it's a shill

The best and only way for a right-wing politician to navigate that question without giving leftists a chance to attack you or losing your own voters is this:

"Supporters say that allowing same sex marriage wouldn't change anything in my life hence I'd have no reason to be against it. Okay, but if it doesn't change anything for me, then why should I support it? I personally am neither for nor against it. The only right thing to do is therefore allow the American people to have a referendum on that subject."

well that sucks. have fun americans.

>Secretary Clinton do you remember when you called young Black men super predators at a press release? What did you mean by that?

>no one will take i seriously
The debates aren't about convincing decided Trump or Hilary supporters. Its about helping to inform the undecided.

The debates could very well be a 4 sides ambush on Trump from Hilary, the moderator, the audience and the media.

I've anticipated from the start that they will do all they can to trip up Trump on minor points of policy and ask him about random laws and give hilary questions about "what it means to inspire a generation of young girls" etc.

Trump supporters can say all they want that the debate is rigged and the media just has to keep up the narrative "it wasnt rigged it just exposed how unqualified Trump is for president" and people will fall for it

Trump will be fighting more than Hilary

Tomorrow or the day after?

Is that thing with her eyes real?

Because it is.

you don't deserve one, you're an overrepresented 1-2% minority as it is. You can fuck right off with that attitude.

answers it enough for me

trump said something about doing a five hour debate prep after his last rally.he let his top advisors grill him with the toughest questions they could think of while he was on a podium the whole time, no interruptions, five hours straight. these seem like the nice easy warmup questions.

Tomorrow, tuesday morning

They're pointless questions for the most part, but this debate is being designed as an uphill battle for Trump. He's gonna have to pull some smooth moves to keep this on track.