Cred Forums BTFO by GENIUS Physicist!!

quora.com/Who-is-Donald-Trumps-base-Why-is-he-popular-Why-are-people-voting-for-him-Why-do-people-like-and-support-him

LMAO. Whats wrong Cred Forums? Why dont you understand business, government, or international affairs? Are you so desperate for simple answers to complex questions? Are you uneducated?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/25/nigel-farage-hillary-clinton-twentieth-century-candidate/
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/
trump.com/real-estate-portfolio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm simply playing a higher level of politics than he understands.

The cuck admits it right in his own article.

Brexit NOW, you piece of shit.

trump inherited 250mil when his father passed in 1999

he was already a multi-billionaire... this guy is retarded

Okay, this is pretty shameful for a scientist.

Isn't Berkley a faggot SJW Uni?

>Physicist
>Understanding business, government and international affairs

He has the edge when it comes to talking about the Large Hardon Collider, but he's on level playing fields for all the above subjects with us laymen

I LIKE TRUMP BECAUSE HE SAID NIGGER TO OBAMA DAT ONE TIME

HE'S SITS ON A GOLD TOILET SO HE MUST CARE ABOUT AVERAGE JOES LIKE ME RIGHT

GOD BELZZ TRUMPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>simple answers to complex questions

Yeah the cucks can fuck off with this "argument". Simple answers work. Their complex answers don't. Example:

>Problem: (sand)niggers and rapefugees storm the border

>solution: build a wall, secure the border

Simple. Effective. Works every time.

>implying that anyone voting for Trump doesn't know the Bill of Rights
>implying that people voting on gut feelings won't be voting mostly for Clinton because the media bombards them with shit telling them she's the right choice
>implying Trump isn't a successful businessman
>implying a professor has any right to say that a businessman is or isn't successful
>implying that people don't know that WWE and shit is fake
>implying it's not fun as fuck to watch anyway
What a fag.

Also I'm saging because honestly "Cred Forums btfo" threads should be a bannable offense.

politics are a (((mystery))) spoken like a true man of science

>insult a group of people
>expect that this will cause them to change their minds about something

Libs are such arrogant turds. At this point even if he was right I'd still vote for Trump just to enjoy this faggot's helpless buttrage when he wins.

I used to spend a lot of time on Quora and I can tell you it's the biggest leftist circlejerk out there. Don't bother reading any of this shit.

>more slowly than a typical mutual fund
the fact that he kept that amount of wealth at all is extremely impressive, and doing it through real estate deals is so incredibly rare Trump is probably one of 100 people on this planet right now who have done that

I love how blatantly classist and holier than thou this is. As much as leftists rail against it they really have the white savior mentality on lock (coupled with their own version of the white man's burden)

>accusing others of simplistic generalization
>makes vast simplistic generalization
>maybe no one will notice my strawmanning if I throw enough ad hominem in the mix

Yeah, and when I want to know about physics I'll just ask Bill O'Reilly for his incredible insight.

Maybe the fact that he's a scientist doesn't necessarily mean he knows anything at all about politics, policy, history, war, law, culture, society, etc. Maybe Bill doesn't know shit about physics.

Maybe we should just put Maya Angelou in charge of the Department of Transportation. She's a famous poet, so she would be well suited to managing highway construction and trucking regulations.

>Strawman
>Appeal to authority
>No semblance of particular substance included
>Calling others "feelers" based on own feel about who they seem to be

0/10

>Playing a higher level of politics than I understand

He's right, the kikes control everything and must be destroyed, very few people are aware of this

It's ironic how absolutely retarded that faggot is being. I mean, he talks about rationality, then goes on to stereotype Trump's voter base by using the far-left's racist stereotypes about working class white people.
How did someone with such a simplistic, impressionable mind, become a professor of physics? Doesn't his field require an analytical mind and critical thinking?

nice young JFK, got anymore?

Also classic leftist strawmanning. You could copy/paste and it'd be applicable to non-Trump supporters.

Apparently they didn't teach fallacies in his university.

He just thinks very highly of himself and is just going along with the narrative that is totally dominant in his particular sphere/university, attaching his authority in his field to it without actually doing any proper research on in. The lack of substance in the post backs this up.

Is the truth. However we are all here for the lulz.

Go Trump, go out and provide bantz to the extrem!!!

He is projecting about himself. Read what he said and then look into his life.. total projection.

>How did someone with such a simplistic, impressionable mind, become a professor of physics?

Being of professor of physics =/= know it all, although most of them think that they do.

Fuck physicists in general. So many of them believe they know everything about the world for some reason.

t. physics M.Sc.

Academia is full of these left wing libtard circle jerks, Berkley has a 9:1 dem to rep bias and Stanford 7:1

I'm a very high achiever in a STEM field and support Trump because he represents actual change.

I'm an engineer myself, but I also spent a year at a liberal arts college. In my experience, STEM people are considerably less liberal than the average person.

>no billions on net worth

>no best selling books

>no number one prime time tv show

>no iconic buildings in global cities

>not the likely next president

>no ivy leave finance degree

H..hey guys I'm smarter than trump!

>LMAO. Whats wrong Cred Forums? Why dont you understand business, government, or international affairs? Are you so desperate for simple answers to complex questions? Are you uneducated?
Why are you listening to a kike, retard?

hes fantasizing about feeling up trump or getting felt up by trump by the end of the second paragraph...

That's why we voted a physicist into power and it's going fucking amazing for our country ;^)

Thank god for educated people who understand how the world works.

Well as a physicist from Melb. Aus. I'd like this cunt to explain to me why my entire Phys. Dept. is redpilled and we spent today chatting about the oncoming memes from the debate.

>supports the party that believes rights end where feelings begin
>"conservatives are the ones that make decisions based on feelings, not facts"

>These people think all politicians are corrupt and unskilled
>BTW, politicians I don't like are corrupt and unskilled

wtf I love professional wrestling now?
what is this guy smoking?

Post makes no sense. Studies show Conservatives tend to be more knowledgeable about current political events than Dems. If anything, Hillarys base is the ignorant one.

Its true that dems in general have slightly higher IQs, but they aren't paying attention to politics or doing their background research, which means that they are the ones voting with their gut

Wow a liberal viewpoint from a professor at Berkeley, literally the hippiest school in the states for the last 50 years. Really turns those gears.

Too bad we can never get the opposite point of view, because the professors know they would get in a shitload of trouble if they came out in support of Donald Trump. The result is that we're left with one-sided critique.

Donald?

scientists are cultivated to be politically tone-deaf

This disdain for the average folk is very common among educated people. I, too, was like this once, actually feeling disdain for both my parents who are working class and not very "informed". Still, they retained a kind of knowledge I've noticed many educated people lack. They know how to build tight and stable communities who are in full control of their own lives, where people are truly respectful of one another and actually feel they contribute towards something worthwhile. These people have no clue why but they do know how to be happy. Educated people ignore that culture itself is a set of practices and knowledge honed by time: that the reason common folk know how to do these things is because they have fully embraced their culture instead of targeting it and destroying it. They ignore that human intuition is the most powerful thing we have been given.

yeah, like the don popped up to canuckistan for some tim hortons

>physicist talking about politics

He didn't actually it was split between him and his siblings

>It's a guy with a degree comments on things outside of his field as if his opinion carries more weight than anyone else's episode!

>a physicist
>talking about business

This. Well said.

If Trump had invested his inheritance in mutual funds, he would have lost most of it in the Charles Keating savings and loan scandal in the 80s.

I know you millennial dumbfucks don't know jack shit about history, but this is sad when you believe an establishment shill's word for gospel rather than checking the facts.

But thanks for playing, hooknosed Skype.

>EVERYONE IS STUPID UNLESS THEY THINK LIKE ME

Literally a kindergarten-tier """argument""".

STRAWMAN

WHO
C
A
R
E
S

he may be right concerning the regular voter, but he's also ignoring the fact that the shillary camp is even more feelings-based than trumps side. To say that trump-voters are feelings-over-facts is just false when the other candidate cries about muh racism and muh hitler in every speech

>(((UC Berkeley)))
Yeah, no. Here's (((your))) (you).

I know right? It's sad how dumb educated people are.

Mine is Stephen and I like getting stoned all the time.

>voting with feelings and not facts
>taking in Syrian refugees
Pick one

why does his face look like the face from mad magazine

Quality post.

I don't understand this cartoon

Why would a wolf dress up as a lamb to lobby for no wolves?

Of course a sheep wants no wolves, he's a sheep, that's just typical sheep posturing

A wolf saying no wolves would have much more credibility

Saying what we have known from day 1

Thank god for setting the record straight Mr. Genius man, #ImWithHer now. All inherited, right?

I can admit that sometimes these "genius people who BTFO Trump and his supporters" can make some points that have at least some merit, even if I disagree. This is not one of those cases. Just a bunch of bullshit.

i hate this meme that every physicist/scientist thinks their some kind of fucking godly figure who knows better than everyone about everything. Yeah you know you how gravity works good job cunt

>They are interested in feelings, not facts
I think you mean liberals, my friend. Keep on projecting, it wont get you anywhere.

D-Donald?

you are pretty dumb then.
left and right is bullshit.both controlled by (((them))) who want you to buy into this whole us vs them left vs right shitfest so you ignore the real problem.

>they don't understand business
>Trump inherited his wealth and grew it more slowly than a mutual fund

Uh oh, someone doesn't understand business. Growing value as a businessman is harder than growing value in a fund.

Once again, someone is making up bullshit to justify their feelings. Hate Trump on his policies, not on his background or his personality. Fucking liberals man.

Yeah, he should stick to physics and leave persuasive writing to the experts.

Shieeeeet u right

KekxD

>March 4th
>Back when the dumb "Trump inhereted all his money meme" was still alive.

I wonder what he thought when he learned that Trump was in fact actually successful.

>Quora
Hey OP, I'm Stephen Hawking, and I support Trump.

So... A civil war?

>it's another "lol guys wrestling is fake" episode.
Do people think wrestling fans are that stupid? What a low brow insult from a so called educated man.

What a snarky, intellectually charged piece. I'm a hillshill now because EVERYONE should take civic advice from their physics professor.

What I don't understand how I see so many people - even supposed republicans - berating Donald Trump, yet remain absolutely silent to Hillary Clinton while she is literally sweeping her corruption under the rug as we speak. What a mad world.

Does Hillary pay you more if you are some fancy Prof ?
Tell her to contact me then,
My name is Dr.Prof.Dr.Doktoar Shekelstein I'm willing to proof that Donald Trump is racist !!!!!

>simple answers to complex questions

The simplest answers are usually the right ones, all of the smartest men who ever lived answered complex questions with simple solutions

He is just an overeducated self-important sick essentially saying "you are just too dumb to ubderstand"

It's amazing how little we appreciate wisdom in the west and how much we claim to support "intelligence" yet when confronted with differing opinions or solutions these same people will respond with fire and brimstone

>Libs are such arrogant turds.

I'm getting pretty sick of liberal nazi elitists

maybe we should send KEK to destroy Harvard university just to show them

It will never stop amazing me just how many people, brilliant in the world of things, can think their skills carry over into the world of people.

There's a reason why all my engineering buddies are pro trump. We love efficiency

>Maybe they are playing a higher level of politics than I understand
bingo
leave it to a physicist to know nothing of human nature

anyone with even a mildly functioning brain knows drumpf is a dullard money junkie

...but burgerland is full of autists with a flatline EEG reading and they cannot thing, let alone have the inclination to

nigger gon be kang yo

But still you wouldn't vote Hillary.
If there were smart people in the US, Rand would've won in a landslide.

>250ml=multi billionaire
Do you work for Deutsche bank?

YOU LEAVE TIMBITS OUT OF THIS

>Business is a mystery
>Proceeds to not understand business at all, thinking that the whole "stick in the thing and then u get da more money" thing makes any sense at all when Trump's been living like a fucking king

lrn2read. The part you should've focused on was the "1999". Trump had been making money for decades before his father died.

>brings up the tired mutual fund angle

Yup, another do nothing.

Why I Switched My Endorsement from Clinton to Trump

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to

Farage: ‘Hillary Clinton Is an Outdated Twentieth Century Candidate’

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/25/nigel-farage-hillary-clinton-twentieth-century-candidate/

FBI Used Agents As Pawns To Insulate Hillary, Aides & Clinton Foundation From Prosecutions

truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/

>sage

Sam Harris, the guy famous for his stances on torture, nuclear first strikes, and wiping out religion.

romney is such a scum fuck

Oh wow a professor in physics, I'll listen to this g-
>Berkeley
lel, fuck off OP.

I doubt this fellow was captain of the debate team.

If Trump had spent all his like in a dark cane, naked without eating and investedall his money in the S&P he would be richer now, although he would be poorer in 2008. This shows that this kind of comparison is idiotic because it would only be possible if he had not had his life style, no children, no top model wife made the right investment options and were measured in the right time.

Also it does not take into account the risk he took with real state and with his portfolio, which are probably way less than the overall market risk, given that he claims to be a conservative guy.

This CTR shill made ANOTHER thread?

> sage in all fields

Was just thinking all these... Damn, a really intelligent physicist wouldn't bother with this nonsense explanation. He's one of the ones who got lucky and slipped through the cracks, probably has a huge ego like most on Quora.

Will you move out of the UK please? I'm sick of Leftist/foreign mongs like you who are giving us a bad name. You're not on the right side of history, you do have blood on your hands, you are emasculated, the fact that you're here gloating because a "genius" has a half arsed theory paints a vivid picture of your life really.

My mistake

> ̶t̶o̶r̶t̶u̶r̶e̶
> ̶n̶u̶c̶l̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶s̶
>wiping out religion

1 out of 3 isn't a bad for one sporting a bonus chromosome

How to fuck do you "slowly" grow one million dollars to billions in a mutual fund?

You mean (((Sam Harris)))?

Ya

>everyone who doesn't agree with me fits a moronic, strawman caricature
>you "little people" just don't know what's good for you

I wonder ((who)) is behind this post?

The un claims to stand against goverments corruption but they advocate for the worst corruption of all
It's like a wolf dressed as a sheep telling sheep to hide in his lair to be safe

He also would not have created any jobs. Leftists always fail to note that point.

Oh the irony. His post contains the complete lie about the mutual fund and Trump's inheritance.

Maybe we should send KEK
We don't control Kek, heretic, he speaks through our digits.

See?

The dude is a fucking idiot. If he thinks 1 million in a mutual fund creates billions he is a dumbass. There is no other word for it.

The whole
>LE MUTUAL FUND LOL
is based on lies about his inheritance and straight up business incompetence. Yes, there are seriously people who wanted Trump to liquidize all his assets (some of which cannot) and invest them in the stock market. That is just retarded. You can say that about any businessman. If Bill gates stopped running Microsoft 5 years sooner and liquidized it and invested it all in the stock market which is totally unpredictable he would be worth 10x as much so he is an idiot! That is not how it works.

He inherited 40 million.

Intelligence means nothing and science does not make one rational. He learned how to do physics that is it.

He's right. I only support Trump because it will BTFO the current establishment and bring some banter when he comes to the UK.

This is the same type of person who would use Occam's razor to disprove God while saying there are no simple answers in politics. Fucking cognitive dissonance.

This. If making money is so fucking easy, why do the Libs complain about debt?

>Dumb people exist
>This type of people make out a huge fraction of the population
>Therefor the majority of people supporting trump are dumb
This article is based on assumptions which he never dares to support with any claims.

Thats It Im Voting For Hillary Now ...

There was supposed to be a > there

t. jelly fag whose parents weren't successful enough to leave him a sick inheritance

Thats It Im Voting For Hillary Now ...

holy shit, what the fuck is this
are Australians baiting themselves now?

so called genius turned out to be terrible predictors of humans and politics

case in point, Thundercuck and Brexit.

That does it, I'm voting for Hillary.

>These are the same people who, if you presented them witha "proposed" set of laws consisting of the Bill of Rights, they would not recognize the first ten amendments to the Constitution, and they would oppose and reject them.
Obama BTFO

>tfw to intelligent too vote for Drumpf

>yet when confronted with differing opinions or solutions these same people will respond with fire and brimstone
Pop science is the new religion for lefties who have abandoned traditional religions. People aren't as advanced as they claim to be. Everybody needs something to have blind faith in.

>waaaaah why are the peasants rebelling

It is true that most people don't understand much of politics/science etc. They live in the world the elites have created for them. If they don't like it they back anti-establishment candidates like Trump/Farage etc.

The political/media/cultural/academic elite is busy building a globalist multicult dystopia and the people start feeling the consequences of it on a large scale.

There is nothing intrinsically wrong with voters not understanding latest macroeconomical theories. They have to live in the world these economists co-designed. And they don't like it.

He should be happy the masses can vote otherwise he could end up hanging off a lamppost.

>physicist
>listening to a doctor about whats wrong with your car

>maybe they are playing a higher level of politics than I understand
Damn right we are.

>Things I tell myself to avoid cognitive dissonance

>Cred Forums btfo
When will shills learn that we stop reading right fucking there?
>sage

This. Faggot needs to read some Dilbert and learn about persuasion

Witnessed

What was that effect that describes when people who are knowledgeable about one subject and can identify errors in an article treat the rest of it like it's mostly factual in relation to subjects they aren't knowledgeable on?

> A physicist thinks he knows shit about politics
This is exactly the same as that retarded avenger vid where the actors were telling you the same shit.

Nailed it perfectly, couldn't have said it better myself. We are living in a nightmare and many of us want out, we see Trump as the only one who can at least lend us a line out of the hole we are in, dug and shoved into, by the that very same elite class.

as an irrationalist that makes me love him even more

>How did someone with such a simplistic, impressionable mind, become a professor of physics?
Because you can be smart while still having shitty political views and a lack of critical thinking when it comes to your own preconceptions about the world.

Also most professors are sheltered liberals to begin with

i thought anyone could be President though?

now it takes """special"""" skills? like being a career politician? or maybe he means spending 3/4 of the year on a golf course, in which case I would think Trump is far more qualified.

>professor of physics
>trying to into psychology

Trump owns all this:
trump.com/real-estate-portfolio/

I'd say that's a good measure of success.
Also his entire gold plated fucking house.

>mfw leftist "intellectuals" still don't understand that people like them are the true primary reason why people vote Trump

>I dont get why smart people are supporting trump and stopping me from stereotyping them as dumb, obese rednecks
He's clearly autistic and probably doesnt think about politics very much, his opinion has very little worth.

>sam harris
>neurosurgeon

ahahahha, the dude bought his phd you fucking idiot

Ben Carson is by far more intelligent than this fag and supports trump.

>le wrestling is fake meme

literally everyone knows Wrestling is fake. Everyone knows that it's not real.

I knew a girl once who was like "why do you watch wrestling? It's fake."
and my friend was like "Why do you watch anime? it's a fucking cartoon, you dumb bitch."
Oddly enough, she ended up being one of his rags for a few months over that.(rags = term he uses for girls he fucks and has no respect for)

>le trump is not a successful businessman meme
thats why namedropping him at any business deal as a partner or investor instantly causes any investors to perk their ears up and start handing over cash right
what is the metric for being a successful businessman?

>all their decisions are made by gut feeling without weighing the evidence

I chuckled on that one.

RARE

>UC Berkeley prof
Stopped reading right there

Aren't you not allowed to use a computer anymore?

>more slowly than a typical mutual fund

This meme is still going around?

Also, I've yet to met a physicist that doesn't have completely inane ideas about politics

People see what exists now.. they see where the past actions of previous admins have brought us and we don't like it.

We are a risk taking people ..Look at the Pilgrims for Heaven's sake. They set out to a very uncertain future under great peril and forged the greatest nation ever to exist on earth.. yours notwithstanding at least in its former glory...

This mock at Trumps supporters lacking of formal advanced education is just smug self aggrandizement and is not of the character of truly enlightened to those possessed of real genius. Such genuinely brilliant minds see the value in everything and would never see berating others for their formal educational attainments as a viable strategy.

If anything such upbraiding will just cement the confidence of those people in their determination to shake things up by their electing Trump to give the middle finger to an establishment which has taken their existences for granted all the while giving their presence some lip service or recognition as the foundation of the republic. The Middle Class..

Well now "we the people" are finally going to do what out forefathers made possible and steer our our ship of state .

> professor of history
> physicist
??

why is a physicist/scientist teaching political history?

Yeah goys don't get Trump is an idiot? Just realize your idiots as well and it's time to give up your country.
Just hand it over to the niggers and the spics goyim, I know their IQs are lower but they're not racist cisgender white men like you goyim.
It's the darkies turn, so come on be mensch just admit defeat, hand of they country your people build and lay down and die.

not an argument.

Not like you could have voted anyway, you filthy Anglo (or Ahmed. Whichever)

Because he is a shit physicist. It's like Bill Nye just less degrading. T. Mech. Eng

Please God, just let this happen for once.

Donald Trump
Net worth 4.5 billion dolllars.
>borrowed most of his money
>rate of return less than mutual fund
Initially borrowed: 1 million dollars For a lifetime return of 450,000.

Jesus christ. If there's a safe mutual fund with that kind of rate of return without making any money let me at it nigger.

New headline
>Physicist at UC Berkeley can't do grade 7 math.

don't you have to have a Phd in history to teach it? So he studied physics then studied history and now works as a history professor?

Err
>450,000%

Remember, he just wrote a shit article or book. You don't need a formal education to write a book or star in a shitty tv show.

his motto is "slow and steady wins the race" and he prefers islam to catholicism.

Hey guys, genius orthodontist here. My opinions in politics are right and yours are wrong (unless you are also a genius orthodontist). Have a nice day.

>I don't understand how somebody can see things differently than me
>let me desperately try to explain it away
>genius

Guy needs therapy.

This guy *feels* smart.

YOU IGNORANT GOYIM KNOW NOT WHAT WE DO

>physicist
>doesn't know about Occam's razor
Must be the black science man.

>1 post by this ID

This tired mutual fund meme needs to die. It was invented by buzzers tier news by someone who forgot inflation was a thing.

>UC Berkeley

They increased the minimum wage there, and hundreds of staff got fired.

Physicists are idiots. I mean, they chose physics as a career path XD

Libruls
> Waaah voter suppression is bad
> Low voter turnout is bad
> Literacy tests are bad
> Everyone should be required to vote like in my favorite unspecified European country

Conservashits
> OK, we're showing up to vote now

Libruls
> Why are you stupid, ignorant, inbred hillbilly redneck racist shitlords allowed to vote?

The guy may be a physicist but that doesn't mean he was actually using his brain to write that post. The democrats have long relied on the votes of ignorant and uneducated blacks and hispanics. You don't get to turn around and complain that your opponent is relying on the support of ignorant whites at the same time. Does the physicist really want to put up a blanket ban against votes from ignorant people?

More "deplorables" from people who hate people that aren't like themselves. When will the Democrats realize that shaming tactics don't work on the right, or tell these lone wolf liberal commentators that they're hurting chances for Democratic candidates? Even their scientists recognize this fact.

Yeah Berkley is like the HuffPo of colleges.

Holy shit, #REKT by the first post.
>Cred Forums BTFO by GENIUS
Kek, try harder, you fucking cuck

OY VEY

I HOPE THE MOTHER FUCKING DEVIL DRAGS YOU TO FUCKING HELL AND RIPS OFF YOUR MOTHER FUCKING FLESH YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING UGLY MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT YOU NEED TO DIE AND I HOPE YOU DO .. YOU DESERVE TO FUCKING ROT IN THE FUCKING GROUND WITH MAGGOTS EATING YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS THE FUCK OUT I WANT YOU DEAD... FOR FUCKING SPEAKING TO ME LIKE THAT DO EVERYONE A FUCKING FAVOR AND JUMP OFF A FUCKING BRIDGE YOU PEICE OF SHIT NOBODY ... YOU ARE GARBAGE AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE YOUR MOM MUST HAVE BEEN A REAL CRACK HEAD TO HAVE RAISED SUCH A DISGUSTING FUCKING FAGGOT LIKE YOU.. YOU NEED TO GO.. LEAVE THE OXYGEN TO PEOPLE TO DESERVE IT BECAUSE YOU SURE AS FUCK ARE A WASTE OF MOTHER FUCKING OXYGEN .. FUCKING STUPID WORTHLESS BITCH .. DON'T BOTHER REPLYING BECAUSE I HAVE SAID ALL I NEEDED TO :). YOU NEED TO GO CHUG A FUCKING GALLON OF MOTHER FUCKING BLEACH YOU STUPID UGLY WORTHLESS ASS FUCKING BITCH BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT I'LL FUCKING OWN YOUR ASS BITCH YOU ARE GARBAGE TO ME AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE SO WHY DON'T YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING DISGUSTING FAGGOT MOUTH AND GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF I WANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU FUCKING DEA DYOU AREN'T WORTH NY FUCKING TIME OR MOTHER FUCKING EFFORT I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A FUCKING TRUCK YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS ASS BITCH ... YOU NEED TO GO... END IT DO THE FUCKING WORLD A FAVOR ... DON'T BOTHER REPLYING BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING BLOCKED MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT

K E K
JEWS BTFO

Richard Muller just endorsed Trump?

Not one sentence in his self-righteous anal masturbation of a blog posts ever at any point resembles a coherent argument.

>muh mutual fund
>muh objective opinions

Also, explain niggers.