Is school shooting the ultimate redpill? a last-resort cry against the system?

is school shooting the ultimate redpill? a last-resort cry against the system?

Other urls found in this thread:

navigatingthetwentyfirstcenturyabyss.wordpress.com/2016/08/07/against-the-black-pill/
radixjournal.com/journal/2015/10/6/the-black-pill
youtube.com/watch?v=cElTe8tTqR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, it's nigger-tier bullshit

>t. shlomo professorburg
all the other kids with the pumped up kicks..

>If you kill your enemy, they win
Fuck off leaf

pew pew
bump

Nah it's just shitty, so many things you could shoot, personally I would try to invade the congress

/thread

>killing old wagecucks that will die in few months anyways
u gotta think further then that monkey bro

No the ultimate red pill is shoving a big black nigger dick up your asshole faggot

i bet you'd crawl under a cafeteria table when i start unloading, u pussy

Only if you a handful of them, then yourself, then yes they win. Because you are remembered as a monster forever.

Take Breivik for example. He accomplished nothing except hurt the cause of nationalism

kek

nice try, now fuck off CIA

>implying I go to school

yea i forgot you down under niggers use skype for school since u live in the middle of a piece of shit lmao

FPBP
School shooters always R9K material.

Weirdos do it because the victims are soft targets.

All the other kids with their pumped up kicks
Better run better run faster than my gun

No. Killing yourself is.

>praises pepe which comes from /r9k/

Shoot your local congressman.

Shoot the police.

Shoot your neighbour for letting his dog bark all night.

But don't fucking shoot random people. It makes no sense. You're not sending any message by being a cold hearted serial killer.

Also the FBI are watching this thread.

But doesn't killing random people signal exactly that you have a problem with society in general and not someone who hurt your feelings? I know it's cold but philosophically it makes sense.

>Also the FBI are watching this thread.
they better run better run
faster then my bullet

>shooting up innocent people
>good
is this thread fucking real?

>you have a problem with society

Exactly. it's YOUR problem. Carry the burden of your issues instead of using it as a scapegoat for martyrdom.

>good
>2016

No, but they're pretty fun to watch.

>shooting children like a betafag

>not shooting up a liberal gender studies class whilst at the same time detonating the bomb you planted at the local mosque

step up your game, Cred Forums

Τhat is political. It doesn't reflect pure hate.

They are mostly Masonic gun-grabbing hoaxes.

Dunblane, Port Arthur, and Sandy Hook being the main ones.

>a last-resort cry against the system

It's the loudest way to say "I hate you, Dad"

Even Columbine was. It was basically a dry run for 9/11.

It sucks because many innocent and redpilled people can go down.

Schools arent the core of the problem, banks, politicians, big corrupt businesman such as Todoric are.

Most school shootings in history were perpetrated by virgin males. It's a last cry against being beta.

>Todoric
>bad
lol kys

Kill their families?

No. There is more to life than high school.

and elliot roger was the /thread of school/campus shootings. he literally wrote the book on it

The "Is X the ultimate redpoll?" is getting out of hand

Columbine lol. If you read their archived diaries, they complain all the time about girls ignoring them. Sure they said Hitler wasn't wrong, but the very next page they complain about not getting laid. They died virgins lol. Also Eric Harris has quite the fan base now.

No, you idiot. Don't shoot people.

Unless, you know, you can save yourself or someone else from injury or death.

those two look deformed, and the one on the left looks like a lesbian

No, it's the black pill.

navigatingthetwentyfirstcenturyabyss.wordpress.com/2016/08/07/against-the-black-pill/

Sorry, I forgot the article you should read first.

radixjournal.com/journal/2015/10/6/the-black-pill

"But there is a third pill, the Black Pill, the pill of pure egoism, nihilism, and destruction. It is a pill that leads to suicide, death, and decontextualized violence, and it is increasingly a popular resort in the present age, whether taken by the cannon fodder of ISIS, currently being bombed by the Russian air force, or the likes of Chris Harper Mercer, the latest spree shooter at the college in Umpqua Oregon, who, we are learning may well have been “influenced” by Islam."

this is what the black pills look like you fuckin newfag

>croatia
>half of your population lives here now

Those are 1mg black pills, the one in my picture are 2mg.

"The inferior person can either accept context and therefore inferiority, or fight it. The Blue Piller rejects his future inferiority by retreating backwards into illusion. The Red Piller rejects his present lack of superiority by marching forward through positive consciousness and action to redress the situation. The Black Piller, however, chooses neither the palliatives of illusion nor the challenge of positive action. He stares into the abyss—passively because his actions will never be capable of changing it—and, as Nietzsche so pertinently observed, the abyss stares back."

>Nationalists 69 Marxists 0

Stunning victory for leftists

you take 2 dumbass

“The main thing is to be moved, to love, to hope, to tremble, to live.” Auguste Rodin

Watch out, you'll trigger some /r9k/neet loser.

I take 2x 2mg you cunt. I can't swallow as good as your mom.

pfft yeah right.. then you'd an hero

no. it is one of the high levels of cringe, higher even then failed suicide.

No. If you wanted to violently rebel you'd shoot someone like George Soros and the rest of his (((colleagues))).

>muh pills

>coming from an American

I think I'm having an irony overdose, somebody call a doctor

No, it's the last resort of weaklings.
There is nothing brave about killing people who can't defend themselves. Especially people who aren't even fully developed human beans.

No, it's LARPing faggotry for people who can't get laid except by sticking a shotgun up their ass

we have pills for that

SHART
H
A
R
T

The fanbase those guys have always amazes me.

It's what happens when you lose religion.and you are an outcast.

t. atheist

FBI never released the tape they made just before the shooting. No one but maybe family members knows why they did what they did. Tapes that weren't made public are now destroyed forever.

One of them was a kike and both of them where lefties

Eric and Dylan are heroes of White America. They would most definitely be Cred Forumstards

>two teenage idiots shooting up a bunch of high school students
>heroes

tim mcveigh is more of a hero than these punks and I don't even like tim mcveigh.

lol rekt

youtube.com/watch?v=cElTe8tTqR8

Nah, nigs shoot for money or drugs or even hoes.

These guys wanted to send a message, reading some interviews saying how douchebags stopped messing with outcasts in the school since the incident I say the message was heard.
May forever they bathe in glory.

Why do the fangirls like Eric more than Dylan? Eric was a manlet.

Better question is why do women pine for mentally deranged murderers.

People get the Columbine shooters all wrong. Everyone thinks they were beta nerd losers who lashed out cause they were bullied. But in reality, one was actually popular and good with women and the other was an alpha bully himself.

Why do school shootings never happen in places that need them? Like Australia for instance

Eric and Dylan were straight up sadists. They weren't bullied, not popular but not unpopular. They shot mostly strangers. They were just angsty teen boys that took it farther than most.

Does anybody have Dylan Roofs address? I'd like to write him a letter.

piece of CRAP

Actually Dylan got more play reportedly. "Womens like his shy, mysterious nature" and he had a date for the prom they never went to.

Intimidation is far more productive. You can make people do what you want without ever having to raise a finger.

FBI CAN SUCK MY [REDACTED]

Ironically nothing came of Sandy Hook

>How many children have to die before you give up arms?
>All of them

They probably did it for fun.

Le Chatelier's principle