Amerifats really think their little rifles can save them

>amerifats really think their little rifles can save them
>'b-but the mudslimes are doing okay!'

You have no caves to hide in and the American government knows every nook and cranny of America, where will you be hiding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxlVHQF1BQ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School#Cultural_Marxism_conspiracy_theory
louisville.edu/armyrotc/files/Galula David - Counterinsurgency Warfare.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what does the american army consist of?

Drones and fighter jets can't enforce a police state you mong, you need policemen and soldiers for that

Policemen and soldiers can be shot

The left doesn't seem to understand that the military is on our(the right) side.

What are civilians, Alex?

>look mom I posted it again!!
Sage and ignore

This bullshit again?!?

>using the shitty "lol government have tanks and jets" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""argument""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You are a retard
Do you really think that there will be a jet or a fucking heli waiting for you at every corner wherever you go?
Jets and tanks can only do so much but I think you are missing the scale here if you think that army(considering that army would even do anything) would stand any chance against 1/4th of us population with guns.

2¢ has been deposited into your Soros-CTR® Tendies and Mountain Dew fund.

>HAHAHAHHAH WHAT ARE RIFLES GOING TO DO AGAINST THE AMERICAN ARMY
>meanwhile in afghanistan

>using that kind of weaponry against your own population
well, I mean, if you want to rule over nothing but rubble go ahead

This is why:
youtube.com/watch?v=QxlVHQF1BQ4

>Military goes full 1984 and takes all firearms away
>Runs down to Bed Bath and Beyond to buy 30 pressure cookers and 30 alarm clocks

Just call me Clock'mhed

>You have no caves to hide in and the American government knows every nook and cranny of America, where will you be hiding?

>You have no caves to hide in and the American government knows every nook and cranny of America, where will you be hiding?

In your mind.

You have no idea why revolutions succeed, do you?

If the British people still had guns you could defend your nation from the muslim invaders that are ruining your country.

>60% white

>you're never going to win, citizen
>just give up now, or else...!

This is what that sounds like. Disarming the population is the first step towards tyranny.

Tell that to this bunch of Turks.

Vietnam is a shining example of just how useful those tanks and jets are

Your average Eurocuck still confused even after they had hundreds of years to think...

>doesn't know about wars of attrition
>doesn't know that a small force can out maneuver a large one

>this fucking thread again

>modern military equipment can obliterate a civi-

>Desert goatfuckers with little or no training can financially defeat the US
>But the american people won't stand a chance
Also I'm guessing that the majority of the army won't fire on american civilians/freedom fighters

vietnam afghanistan iraq.jpg /thread

BTW is better than a nude punch, John.

Tanks, planes etc need a lot of support personel and supply lines to function. With electricity and/or gas shortages, people stop going to work, or roads not working it would all be useless in a few days.

thats not how jeopardy works

We should honestly just have this as a sticky and ban this threads, no one has or ever will made a compelling argument against this truth bomb right here.

>>amerifats really think their little rifles can save them

Vietnam, Afghanistan. Really all you need to know.

Go back and look at fifth column problems in WWI and WWII and you'll realize having an armed uprising is really bad, even if it's a rag tag band. Having a major armed uprising among your own people (rather than a minority) is a death sentence.

If my rifle is so useless against government tyranny...then why are they so hell bent on taking it away?

We have caves

Both have military grade weaponry of their respective time eras.

>where will you be hiding

Among the general populus, do you not understand the concept of guerilla warfare

> Watch a bunch of sand googles hide in caves with guns and make the U.S. military look retarded for two decades
> "guns could never be useful against a large military"

no cause the drones remotely snipe the bad guys and the police will arrest the survivors. and we'll make a rule that if you're in the army you gotta promise to not defect so there

>mfw the well regulated militia is by definition the US population between 16 and 45

>you gotta promise
A pinky swear? That should fix the issue.

britcuck thinks that any government prepared to use it's military against it's citizens defending their constitutional rights do not deserve to be overthrown

>i don't know dick about warfare in the 20th century, the post

How many drones do you think there are in the US?
Can then come inside my house or are they going to level a whole street?
Is the police force capable of arresting a whole street of people?

Planes and drones can't occupy cities.

Americans are based, never give up your guns. Even if hypothetically speaking the population couldn't stand up to the government at least you have the means to try which is a lot more than what the rest of the planet can say. Personally I would feel much safer here in Romania with all these feral gypsies roaming about if I could own a gun and the right to use it if my life is threatened.

>police and military will support mass arrests and slaughter of the civilian population (which includes their families as well)

Enjoy mass desertion

I've been a USAF pilot for almost 20 years... why would I hide? If anything, politicians that start shit with civilians better hide from me... and that includes the president. That faggot isn't my commander in cheif.

have a sage faggot

> Haha, what could a bunch of rag tag militiamen using guerilla warfare tactics do against the superior US military

Obviously SENPAI, don't want people breaking their promises

Like at least seven, they'll come in but like vampires you have to invite them in

>what is guerrilla warfare
>what is democratic society where elected politicians control the army, so you don't really need to kill fight the army as much as you just need to kill those politicians
>would an army ever attack its own infrastructure

just some questions for you to ponder you fucking moron

They pinky swore dude, gotta deal with it

You don't understand modern warfare at all. In the event that there was a revolution in the U.S., all of that shit would be worthless. The fighting would happen in the streets of major cities, and they're not drone striking Manhattan to take out a small band of mobile rebels.

Trust me, there's a damn good reason the Democrats want our guns, and it isn't to stop (((school shootings)))

The thing is it would be more likely that members of the military would turn rogue and fight the government, your average shitposting American won't do a thing except have his illusion of freedom that he's too frightened to use. Let's face it, if Americans were really going to fight against tyranny why haven't they, what are they waiting for? Until they're 30% white? Until BLM causes a full scale civil war? Until Hillary is proved corrupt for the tenth time? Until the State produced propaganda is pumped 24/7? Until your greatest ally gets you to fight another war for them? Someone will have to explain because Americans are keen to point out how cucked everyone else is, but everyone else has a reason as to why they can't fight back, Americans don't. They're only too eager to show how they have a way of fighting back except they all seem scared to do it. I don't even think Hillary would bother with another gun grab attempt because Americans have proved it isn't necessary.

I say this as someone who doesn't want us divided, but it's difficult to think that way when Americans bury their head in the sand and try to deflect everything that's going on. The simple fact is countries like mine are cucked because we were duped 20 years ago, America is cucked because it's full of cowardly pussies.

>implying the USA isn't a top tier scenario for guerrilla warfare

>colonial bros: My musket is my last line of defense against an increasingly tyrannical government

>British Crown: LMFAO

oh wait

You cannot shoot a tank, but you can shoot its driver and you can shoot the man who delivers the driver his fuel and food and ammunition. You can shoot the driver's family, and you can shoot the driver's boss. You can shoot the men who build the tanks, and the men who oversee them.

A war machine needs cogs to run.

So there's seven drones that can open doors and fit inside a house to kill one person? :^)
I don't think you even know what a drone is.

It takes one aircraft/drone to kill a lot of high ranking personal in their bunkers, so I would no be to comfy around the US military, while giving them the order to slaughter their own.

YOU ALWAYS RESPOND TO THIS MEME.
THEY DON"T REALLY BELIEVE THIS MEME.
ITS JUST BAIT TO GET YOU's
STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS BORING FUCKING MEME.
YOU FAGGOTS ARE WHY Cred Forums CANT HAVE NICE THINGS.
STOP REWARDING SHITPOSTERS FOR OBVIOUS BAIT.

SAGE AND HIDE IF YOURE GOING TO BE A NIGGER WITH NO IMPULSE CONTROL.

Of course I do, its the thing the police will unlock when they get a three person kill streek

What are you talking about, all those drone strikes have crippled ISIS. :^)

Liberals believe tanks are controlled by the mind of the president who is also invulnerable.

Remember Cred Forums if you see a European flag hating on America for no reason, its a (((Refugee)))

>there are no caves and mountains in America
If anything all the trees give us even more benefit.

You realise this is an argument for less gun control, not more. If the American people can't fight back, maybe they should have drones and missiles too.

You laugh but this is literally what leftist think.

To them the state is God.
So if a rule is made everyone has to follow it.

>leftists want their country to be pic related
It's almost like their the bad guys or something

Trying it in America would spit this nation apart.

The American government, lacking tax revenue, would become a joke.

Losing control over it's nuclear deterrence would be especially painful for the American government to bear, it wouldn't have a leg to stand on internationally if it cannot tax it's people and defend it's self effectively.

I doubt those things would come to pass, considering power is nice and spread out among the many members of congress, the way it should be.

>So instad of fighting "Timmy TeaBagger",you are fighting Timmy TeaBagger who is buddies with Vlad

Kek

Dog bles Ameriga

You have officially made the single stupidest post I have ever read. If this is not satire then you sir have just out shitposted all of Canada and Australia combined. If your stupidity could be harnessed as a form of fuel you could singlehandedly propel humanity to the stars not unlike the god emperor from warhammer 40K. Reading your post was physically more unpleasant than being forced to marathon every post 2000 Adam Sandler movie while listening to my parents have rough sex and my mother has been dead and cremated for almost a decade. I am either in awe or incredibly sad for you.

the american government hits the wrong target 7/10 times when doing a drone strike. they are off by miles sometimes. if you are the target you have little to worry about. they drone striked a wedding in kenya for fucks sake

as far as normal law enforcement they dont try most of the time because of prison overcrowding. lots of people are never hunted down. the fbi doesnt even do anything

Yeah this thread is created every day and the fucking morons on this board bite every time.

>reddit: the post

Rude, watch out for the sniper drones senpai

>the avarage joe american think the army is on their side
>the avarage joe american think the goverment won't carpet bomb his entire neighborhood and obliterate his militia one by one if necessary

This place has too many edgy kids.

That picture is retarded. Obama is locating 100,000 Somalian refugees to the US and there haven't been any protests or shootings for it. Admit it gun nuts, you dont care about America, you love guns because they make a loud noise

You would think the political class is preparing for this sort of thing though. Doesn't the U.S government have deals with China and Cuba that in the event of a civil war? Both of their armies are supposed to come in and help 'loyalists'.
There's also the fact that if a revolution failed it would give the government a big excuse to up its totalitarian regime to 'suppress' more bloody civil wars which blue states will eat right up.

I will laugh my ass off when amerifats think they will defeat anyone with a gun, without any combat training.

Also i hope they drop napalm on you and roast some burgers.

Americans started this whole racemixing and feminism shit, they deserve nothing but annihalation

>Being this retarded

>has or ever will made a compelling argument against this
No, they just huff and puff that it's not a real Red Team guy or just straight up ignore it like this fag

>t. Amhed al NuGerman

This guy gets it

>America 56% white
>Germany 92% white

hmmm really makes you think jamal

I've read it, in fact.
It's shit. It's childish. It's naive. It's barely an argument.

It makes Niccolò Machiavelli spins so fast in his grave he could probably power up the whole continent of Africa.

Really, no caves? And the gov knows every bit of the topography? Have you seen the US?

>Americans started this whole racemixing and feminism shit

Actually, that was the Germans. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School#Cultural_Marxism_conspiracy_theory

Frankfurt is in the west of Germany, and the west was occupied by the Americans.

We get taught in school about the holocaust and the evil nazis in school more than 3 times in 5 years, who do you think implemented that.

Hmmmmmm

>he thinks that the government can exist without a country
wew
if the government destroys its infrastructure there's nothing left to govern and the tax money runs out

youre a moron. do you even know what the frankurt school is?

>last line of defence
>last line
>last
>line

>Frankfurt is in the west of Germany, and the west was occupied by the Americans.

>implying the Americans supported Marxism

Really made my synapses fire

>it's shit. It's childish. It's naive. It's barley and argument.

louisville.edu/armyrotc/files/Galula David - Counterinsurgency Warfare.pdf

Here is something else to read. It was written by a French officer after his time in Algeria, you know the massive blunder the French did when they killed and tortured civilians indiscriminately sometimes with conscripts. It is his observations on COIN.

It is a good place to start reading about asymmetrical warfare and how you cannot just simply bomb insurgents away. We tried that in Vietnam and it didn't work. The book is also the basis for most COIN theory in the US in recent history.

>tl;dr
It outlines why insurgencies are cheap to run and COIN is expensive, citing examples that show how some COIN attempts have worked while others ate shit hard. You cannot bomb out insurgents, you will run out of money and support if you do that.

I would also recommend it to anybody wanting to poke around the idea of insurgencies without reading a bunch of Commie propaganda.

In one of our piles of guns. We have 300 million+

British cucks are so obsessed with out guns.

We destroyed you more than once, faggot, and you had the largest navy in the world.

Sit the fuck down.

You don't even need a gun to BTFO everybody. Pic related is fertiliser and racing fuel.

donbass says hi

Excuse me just ending this thread.

You're right! We may as well give up our rights to self-preservation now. How's that Muslim migrant crisis going for you in Britain by the way?

Cachorro que ladra não morde, seu filho da puta.

Or, talk less, moron. Go ahead and try to take down your jew riddled goverment, you can try to argue after that. I mean, if you're alive to shitpost about it of course.

I doubt it. Sometimes I think your whole fucking country is rigged to nuke itself should a scenario like that unfolds.

>Or, talk less, moron.
>proceeds to shitpost

You fist monkey. There is a reason the Democrats want to take our guns away, and that is probably the only thing that will trigger us enough to fight.

>rigged to nuke itself should a scenario like that unfolds

Who's got the childish argument now faggot?

Optic on top of carry handle.
>into the trash it goes