Heads up, White men

Yeah we've been aware of this for about 1100 years but now they made it illegal to genocide other races

Joke's on them, I've taken the yellow pill.

>"lol ok kid, enjoy ur elliot rodger spawn"

Daily reminder that this is precisely what (((they))) want.

Is it any coincidence that white and Asian mixed couples have the highest socioeconomic status? Is it any coincidence that successful parents breed successful children? That the future trailblazers of humanity will most likely be the children of these horrid "white/Asian couples," while the future pallbearers of the old civilization of today will be the BM/WF "muh BBC" bunch?

Just look at pic related, after all. Couple that with Asians and whites leading educational attainment, IQ scores, and artistic achievement, and it's no wonder at all that (((they))) would be pushing this message to discourage Asian women from dating white men.

WM/AF for a more civilized tomorrow. Don't listen to these desperate shills.

It's actually the white women who have the most to be afraid of, and they're the ones who supported all this liberal diversity horseshit.

They're going to lose everything for turning on us.

Uygurs are some kind of mix of Indo-European Tocharians and East Asians and they ended up being happy merchants of the east, at least for a while

>my women
I don't own women because they happen to belong to the same race as me.
The rest is just more "hurr whyt peples own stuff even tho they dont own that stuff" nonsense.
I hate using this word, but if you think that you have the authority to control a woman and deny her the right to fuck an Asian guy because your dick gets jealous then you are misogynist trash.

Women need to learn heir place in society. Not even in a bad way either. They would have much easier and better lives if they would act right. And women don't act right because the men aren't acting right

Yeah. We know. But we failed to solve our Jew problem, so it's all over rover.

Anyway, Humanity had a nice run.

I guess I'l hold out some hope our East Asian cousins can get their shit together to pick up the torch. Not holding my breath though.

Wew lad

>tfw women like this are in for a hell of a wake up call when white men aren't around to protect them anymore

Try telling Achmed your a feminist when he's looking to round out his harem.

Pale "Celtic Menace" Hominid

I just quit a dish washing job at a government building.
90% of the employees are female
7% of the employees are POC refugees from Africa who went to school once a year in Congolia
3% are white males, most of them a few years from retirement.

Me, white male, in my 30s, washing dishes for min wage.

>mother of three
>from Sunderland
Is there anything these migrants won't fuck?

>hispanic-Hispanic is lowest
>lower than black-black
I felt a kek

Your STEM degree isn't going to get you shit except debt.

They don't hire white men anymore.

Some jiggaboo named MaGumbo who built a bike out of rocks and sticks will be given your engineering job,
A white female manager, who has no experience and no qualifications will hire MaGumbo over you.

I dated an ughyur Japanese refugee. Her father disallowed her to date me when he found out. I was young at time. She married to ughyur guy. Great girl. But imo, I don't like Muslim's anymore. She wasn't religious at all, but I just don't like them

why is a mother of three going out there drinking by herself at night?

>t. high school dropout

well, white were not always obeying the NAP during contacts with other races/nations/cultures

just to be modest

Also they hail from turkey, but have mixed with Chinese for generations.

>tfw they call us Huns
>tfw we're way ahead of you

> white men raped so much, they created new races/cultures
> white men pillaged the earth for resources and wealth

"why do they want our land, resources, and women"

figure it out, shit heads

She is probably just lying trash but I don't care if they get punished for the crime they didn't do.

This

So progressive.

Ever heard of "The Wall" ?

>white-nigger earns more than white-white

How can western culture survive when its men and women are trying to destroy each other while enemies of the west use gender relations to strengthen and support each other? The west is being destroyed from the inside, weakening it enough for the rest of the world to finish the job.

Good luck in the job market champ!!
You're totally special compared to everyone else!!

> mother of 3
> 26
> hanging out with refugees

And I am asking where are those white father(s)?

Huh, you master race?

inb4 I am not white so frigg off.

Dude see a doc. You're hearing shit no one asked.

Ching chong where da white women at

lol come get it.

White ethno-state now.

it's the white man's brain coupled with the negress's powerful assertive dominance to back him. if the woman pushes the man, it would seem, a crazy black woman pushes you.

Don't pretend the Africans, Native Americans, and Indians wouldn't be living in mud huts, tipis, and shit today without European explorers.

how do beaners make less than niggers?

Hitler was our last hope...until Trump.

they don't hail from Turkey they are from the central Asian steppe

and?

ty for your tax based jewish system, diseases, and gmo cancer food.

i appreciate the technology, but most ppl are unhappy. chasing money to feed the jew is why most of you will chew a bullet

This is such a dumb comment it hurts to think there's someone this stupid.

Someone wants what I have? OK. Moving on. Is there some crazy stealing of personal belongings from white men? No, there isn't. White men get resources from other countries, and there's a mutual trading of shit.

No one is personally taking anything from you, specially not women.

Oh

Well okay then, I guess native brits should just go extinct now because afterall, it's better to have your country replaced with shitskins than to get called a misogynist

Let's just allow women to run shit, it's not like they overwhelmingly vote for ethnomasochist policies, advocate feminism and open borders and see a nation just as a platform to have fun in

fucking jackass

>still caring about white women
The fugees can have them.

...Could have banged a few coworkers there, Justin.

Your plans for the future?

Give us all your women if you want to get mainland back

wow yeah you should be curing cancer, but instead you gave me some.

>ethnomasochist
Nice.

Although it should probably be "ethnomasochistic"

>cucked & outplayed by barely-reasoning google knuckledraggers

Your own fault, literally no excuse.

you should listen to the band wolfheart. Things make a lot more sense after doing so.

SHUT IT DOWN

>misogynist
I don't hate women because they happen to need a strong male guiding hand.
The rest is just more "hurr whyt peples don't own their women even tho that sentiment would never fly with any other race" nonsense.
I hate using this word, but if you think that you don't have the authority to control your women and deny whites the right to exist then you are a cuck.

replace white man with muslim man and it would be realistic

Bill Burr is pretty wealthy

wew lad you're quite the failure
>i deserve to be a millionaire even though i'm an idiot with no talent!
kys yourself

They can keep everything including their women. Yucky.

Daily reminder that if you don't have white children, you entire lineage and ancestry will be dishonored

deluded white persecution complex?

Over our dead bodies you fucking Googles and Skypes

The ultimate redpill is raising half hispanic children, and having them convert to Islam and promote communism.

Thew day humans are intelligent enough to do communism properly, is the day we could possibly one day travel space.

In white/black relationships, how do they judge that?

First, we consider that women make less than men, and her black husband
doesn't work. So you're telling me that women all of a sudden get paid more than
two working adults?

YFW you realize the leftist elitists are trying to make black men the new Chihuahua accessory.

Whites are good. Asians are good. Do you have any proof that their mix is good?

STAY DOONSTAIRS AH JUST NEED TO DO SOME RECORDING

>Daily reminder that if you don't have white children, you entire lineage and ancestry will be dishonored
Daily reminder if you don't have a job you can't support a family. Automation doesn't help either.

sure

Basically the white man is better off with any wife that isn't white, ahahaha!

Black women are GOAT.

pffffff
shitskins only come to your country because you allowed them to.
don't make it seem like its a quest for resources

Married couples. As I understand it, the few blacks in committed relationships are the successful ones, but there are plenty of married Mexicans doing shitty jobs for no money. The average black has neither a wife nor a job, so they don't figure in that study.

>anyone wanting muslim women or the desert wastelands in which they live

No references, quotes or documentation to back that claim up. Game over, bud. You lose. Back to Cred Forums like the little tranny loving faggot you are.

"Heads up, white men: you're about to read a poorly-written, run-on sentence."

>Basically the white man is better off with any wife that isn't white, ahahaha!
I wouldn't want to give birth to a half breed. Other than slav, anything else would probably fuck my kid up with identity issues

She's part of the broken working class. Next time you hear a leftie say they are there for the working class, kick them hard in the cunt.

>successful parents breed successful children

This is the kill shot. Successful black people will probably have successful black children, but if we go by the empirical evidence, they are a statistical anomaly. On the other hand, as can be leveraged from the picture in that post, white/Asian couples (of either gendered pairing) in particular do especially well. Not only "especially well," but the best.

Until a specific, pointed study is commissioned and finds, with statistical significance, that white/Asian couples in particular represent an ineffectual pairing, it's safe to conclude, with all available evidence at our disposal, that these pairings correlate with greater success in life.

You make a mistake in assuming the fathers are white.

Supreme Gentleman begs to differ

Supreme Gentleman is a textbook case of outlier bias and, anyway, that's a literal nog argument ("all the famous school shooters and serial killers are white, ergo whiteness is a cancer that must be purged")

so why she is not cuddling in some cosy home with a white gentleman?

And yet their vote is what made this happen. By a large margin too.

In the end, however, we will be drafted into the war against jihad while they get to stay in the shelters.

I guess that one's country and people are clearly less valuable than a chance at virtue signalling so long as someone else has to bear the price.

Have you or anyone else seen data on white/Juden mix children?

Just for research purposes of course

If it's like in France, the governement will not hire any white male.
The same happens in every kiked democracy.
Stop starring at the tree, mongrels.

Go travel Africa for a year, then come talk again tard.

White men fall with white women by default because there's more of them. White men who end up married to non-whites are doing so because, in those individual cases, those non-white women likely have better personalities than the average white woman. For anecdotal example, I have never seen a WM/BF pairing where the woman isn't fit, pleasant, and devoted.

>Is there some crazy stealing of personal belongings from white men? No, there isn't.
From the 70's to now, the biggest wealth transfer in history happened in europe and america via jew voted taxes.
Yes a crazy stealing is happening.
We are so taxed we can't breed.

This 100%. And it's mostly the ugly fucking betas who can't get laid who are holding these pathetic opinions.

"Beta" that you will use as shield at the first opportunity, scum.

Misogyny, women are not objects, they don't belong to you, we must have access to them.

Sucez ma bite, petite grenouille.

Yeah, that's exactly why I want all of them to fuck off.

Guessing you said, "Suck my dick, little ____" so what's a grenouille

>26 y/o
>mother of three!

Yeah nah.

A frog.
He insulted the collective toutates of Cred Forums.
Toutates being a divinity manifested by a collective will.