GET PREPARED FOR WORLD WAR 3, WE ARE HEADED FOR ANOTHER COLLAPSE OF SOCIETY...

GET PREPARED FOR WORLD WAR 3, WE ARE HEADED FOR ANOTHER COLLAPSE OF SOCIETY. THE RICH BILLIONAIRES ARE ALREADY PREPARING AND MOVING OUT TO SAFE SPOTS.

(THIS IS NOT A JOKE)

BUY GAS MASK, FILTER, WATER AND FOOD THAT CAN LAST FOR 1-2 MONTHS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus
youtube.com/watch?v=8PgSX-WD96Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ar5p-tV8cQ&index=182&list=PLr7KGhesVbftgzZJBZ0q6JaFhx4e8DQas
youtube.com/watch?v=QNxfcZ0_CbI
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ivt2NmbyGg
shtfplan.com/headline-news/someone-just-sent-a-message-putins-favorite-chauffer-killed-while-driving-presidential-limo_09092016
youtu.be/0kKj0RcNdws
youtube.com/watch?v=gvPTxjFSxG8
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
lenta.ru/news/2016/08/15/kakotrezal/
youtube.com/watch?v=D97OxHZzBeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=25WH3hwAln0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolitics#Kissinger.2C_Brzezinski_and_the_Grand_Chessboard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfowitz_Doctrine
theguardian.com/science/video/2016/aug/18/mock-human-sacrifice-at-cern-video
youtu.be/Okz9jpMmnEg
youtu.be/29t-p0YIhCc
youtu.be/HvZ0Q9ZonFg
youtube.com/watch?v=wEMFFGkfNxA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_bomb
youtu.be/Ht3o6ed1Td4
twitter.com/EnglishRussia1/status/780342799963226112
twitter.com/EnglishRussia1/status/780337980372316160
thenation.com/article/harvard-boys-do-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM
youtu.be/I4NU0Tok1T4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nuclear winter is a myth and nothing will happen

And it will be glorious

>ARE ALREADY PREPARING AND MOVING OUT TO SAFE SPOTS.
How do you know this? Where's the SAUCE??

Finally. Finland will become the superpower it was destined to be.

THEY'RE COMING FOR THE GUNS.

Now I told you didn't I, I TOLD YOU.

BUY MUH WATER FILTERS

BUY MUH MALE VITALITY

MY FATHER THAT WORKS IN MÆRSK GET THE INFO FROM A CEO TO GET PREPARED FOR A COLLAPSE OF SOCIETY AND UNREST IN EU.

>Tfw far away from finland to be safe from maurading mongol hoardes.

Im stocking up on .22 ammunition for hunting food/trading, and other assorted components to keep the rest of my brass fed until i run out of gun powder and have to start producing black powder.

Im also learning how to brew beer, for he who knows how to brew will be the most valuable member of the tribe after society collapses.

Im totally going to rock post apocolyptic australia.

PAY ATTENTION FOLKS. I KNOW IT SOUND RIDICULOUS, BUT TRUST ME THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

WE ARE REALLY HEADED FOR UNBALANCED GLOBAL POWER WITCH MEANS WW3, LOOK AROUND YOU. YOU SEE EVERY COUNTRY IS PREPARING THEIR MILITARY

Yeah, the bloody Jews are moving to here and New Zeland

At least I know I'm safe (for now)

>WHICH*

why would i do any of that shit faggot. i live in the safe spot

I saw this on 60 min last night.

WEE3 is here

I know this is a troll, but in all seriousness I've felt serious unease on a global sense for the past 18 months.

It started with the arab spring and it's only gotten worse. It's like a static in the air. Something is definitely coming, I just don't know what. Perhaps it's because as a part of my job I have to keep tabs on global politics and happenings I'm more exposed to it and it's sending me insane... but I genuinely feel like we (as in all of us) are heading for another world war, or equivalent.

Legitimately does not feel good, man.

So who is going to attack who?

It's only a mite if they drop regular atoms bombs. But if they go full hydrogen bombs get ready for a new ice age.

youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus

This video literally gave me goosebumps

source?

youtube.com/watch?v=8PgSX-WD96Q

I feel it too. Is it solar flares?

It's always my father this or my second cousin that

Any other evidence?

thank you user

Alex Jones also has a video where he puts similar interviews by Putin together to form a narrative. I believe it also includes last year's UN address when Putin showed up at the refugee lovers party, and told everyone US created ISIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ar5p-tV8cQ&index=182&list=PLr7KGhesVbftgzZJBZ0q6JaFhx4e8DQas

this really gives me goosebumps now...

Thank for the info user, I guess I would now stockpile some food.

without a blaster, there can be no master

I dont think the Russians will launch all their nukes in response to the threat of the nukes becoming obsolete.

The real goosebumps come when you watch bullshit like the yearly UN briefings.

Apparently the number 1 agenda nowadays is "development" in shitholes like Africa, or climate change.

The only mention Russia gets is that "UN convoy" that got bombed by Russia, even though Russia says the only aircraft in the vicinity of the attack was a Predator drone that took off from Turkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNxfcZ0_CbI

That's not what Putin was getting at. He's talking about not fucking with MAD. And it's not about nukes becoming obsolete, it's about one side achieving nuclear primacy, which hasn't been the case since the 60s.

Yeah and I dont think the Russians can do anything about it. They cant threaten war to stop it.

Nah I'm not a fan of videogames
>>Cred Forums is this way

grow up.
also wtf are you gonna do in 1-2 month? rescue society?

Are you by any chance special needs? I just want to make sure, before I waste time debating a retard.

Jokes on them, i dont even have anything to loose anymore

bring it on, got nothing to lose

There is nothing to debate. Russia can complain but that is all they can do when NATO installs weapons in NATO countries.

Their only move is to fight before their weapons stop being effective and they wont do that. I suppose they could become a junior partner to China and get protection there.

Finally , its comfy time

It's called an arms race, you fuckwit. And like in the videos posted above, western media will keep quiet about NATO expansion, yet every single move made by the russian armed forces is instantly mass-reported.

Only a couple of days ago there were articles about the evil Russians moving more S400 complexes around their borders, which I'm sure a clueless moron like you missed.

It actually hurts just how fucking stupid you are.

There's a reason countries that possess nuclear submarines don't fuck with each other, and if you think Russia needs China to wipe your tater fields off the map, you're deeply mistaken.

How the fuck are you even sitting here casually talking about NATO expansions, when that war-profiteering alliance hasn't helped white people ONCE throughout all of its existence.

I wish I could curb stomp you to clean the gene pool by just that one tiny bit.

I see people moving out of coastal sc near savannah almost everyday driving suburbans and uhaul trucks with colorado plates

>BUY GAS MASK, FILTER, WATER AND FOOD THAT CAN LAST FOR 1-2 MONTHS.
>1-2 MONTHS
LOL, I think you are going to need a bigger stockpile, wars can last years bro

Also I am not a prepper, I choose to accept the fate of my death if some rich cunts decide to end our lives, I don't think I would want to live in a world playing real life fallout, would be pretty shitty too

Also, do you have any evidence to back up what you are saying?

Why are you so butthurt that Russia is in a position of weakness? Its plainly obvious that with their crippled economy they are out of the race. Which is why Putin is appealing for help. Of course no one cares because its Russia. Lol.

If no one believes it, yet, just watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ivt2NmbyGg

That's the former Deputy Director of the CIA. Pay attention to Charlie Rose's expression after he confirms the statement.

We in it now, boys.

m8, if the jews move to your country it means death.
Look at sweden.

shtfplan.com/headline-news/someone-just-sent-a-message-putins-favorite-chauffer-killed-while-driving-presidential-limo_09092016

>real life fallout
This is my dream

that axtually is scary hearing the former CIA head talk like that

I never want to piss the CIA off

> russia is in a position of weakness
> putin literally telling europeans that they're guided like lambs to the slaughter and painting targets on their back for no reason

NATO couldn't do shit to Russia. All that would happen from these new european developments, is a bunch of new Euro cities are now targets for pre-emptive strikes.

We've all heard NATO barking during the Crimean crisis. All talk no play, and a whole lot of backpedaling.

If you want to be Washington's bitch, more power to you. When the time's right, there will be countries in Europe who decide to side with Russia instead of you anti-white shitsacks.

I'd let Putin host strategic bombers in Austria tomorrow, if I could, because fuck you.

>putin is a bad guy meme

He's literally the only sane country in the world who rejects billionaire jewish interests. That's why they have a rocky economy.

I know you are a retarded Russian and I am just fucking with you. I couldnt care less about this topic.

The only thing you're fucking with in this thread, is the image of Ireland, which is now stained just a little bit more by some asshurt polack immigrant like you.

>Fallout on console, a fucking PS4 at that
Can't think of a more normie thing to do

Yea it sounds fun but only if you are an American because you can own a gun (a good way of self defence)

Try playing real life fallout Australian Edition, criminals in the gun trade would dominate over the average cucked Australian without a gun

>EVERYONE WHO THINKS RUSSIA IS A JOKE IS POLISH OR UKRAINIAN!
Next tell me how I am gay.

You regularly post on Cred Forums with an Austrian flag. You are a Russian working there or something and you always sound completely retarded.

I once asked my friend whilst watching American Dad;

"what do you think the CIA really do?"

he answered

"oh you know, spying, torture, and murder"

Up until that point I hadn't realized that he was absolutely right, they're a government institution aimed at killing, subterfuge, infiltration, intelligence, interogation, you name it.

pretty scary stuff if you think about it

> he actually failed the immigrant check and instantly projected his true nationality

Thanks for proving my point, you pathetic immigrant.

Tell me again how in the modern political climate being pro-Russian is bad, you utter waste of space.

youtu.be/0kKj0RcNdws
worshiping satan

>bulgarians shit talking the ps4

can you even afford a ps3 ??

kek

That is honestly terrifying.
This is the wests response to Russia. Live fire exercises on the border of the Kalinigrad enclave where Russia has bolstered its forces further due to the aggression shown by NATO.
youtube.com/watch?v=gvPTxjFSxG8
>Don't you dare flex your muscles in response Putin! DON'T YOU DARE. THIS IS FOR ((FREEDOM)) AND ((DEMOCRACY)).

>Tell me again how in the modern political climate being pro-Russian is bad,
Pro-Russian (or Pro-Putin) means pro-Muslim

>its my dream
Pic related is why you wouldn't want such a thing.

being a big guy in the CIA would be kinda fun desu

look more like some pagan thing with the local culture etc

Well iv outright told you now that I am baiting you. All I had to do was feign a vague interest and say "I think russia cant do anything because they are weak" and you are frothing at the mouth and jumping to conspiracies.

You should try and be less insecure.

> tfw a cucked virgin liberal has entered the thread

Get a job

Or I will be an agricultral powerhouse of knowlege.

While all you faggots learned economics, engineering and political science, I will know how to grow crops and adapt thier germplasm to environments

>your degrees will be worthless in a post apaclyptic world, mine will be more useful than ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

the swiss are weird about tunnels

like really weird

>you are liberal if you didn't support sharia laws
kys

> I've pretended to be retarded, opened up my asshole to be ravaged, and now the whole thread is evidence of my viewpoint getting blown the fuck out

Mission Accomplished

I saw this video on some CERN conspiracy video about how CERN unleashed a dark evil into this world and the world is run by satanists

George Friedman predicts a renewed Cold War (which we are already in, more or less), and the collapse of Russia and, to a lesser extent, China in the next decade or two. It's in his book The Next 100 Years.

I hate to back this guy up, but Friedman also suggested that U.S., and by extension NATO, strategy is the encirclement and ultimate suffocation of Russia (at least as that nation-state exists today).

My viewpoint was never genuine. I just wanted to make you mad and due to all the swearing and insults that was mission accomplished.

You need to work on not being so easy to fuck with.

>conspiracy

it's all true though

> sharia laws

You've been cuckpedaling for 5 comments in a row now, would you like a tissue to wipe your tears off?

I can draw some NATO tanks on it, maybe that'll cheer you up.

While their is usually military aircraft flying in my area it fells like it's been increased.

ww3 wont happen

Friedman didn't write his thesis when NATO was already falling apart.

European countries, aside maybe from some butthurt-belt fanatics, will not fight Russia.

lenta.ru/news/2016/08/15/kakotrezal/

Russia is weak as a kitten. No need to get mad about it.

>ww3 wont happen
youtube.com/watch?v=D97OxHZzBeQ

> Portugal
> Talking about nuclear bombs
Allow me to educate you, my friend.

Imagine a car. Any car. Now stick it in a hole in the ground. For 50 years. Check the oil, inflate the tires, check the battery, whatever. But don't start it.

Now, at a second's notice, insert 5 1/4 floppy disks into your TRS-80 mainframe and try to start it.

Know what will happen? Neither does anyone else. That is why nuclear war is a sham. We have a whole bunch of weapons that are older than your father rusting in the ground. We could turn the key and they could blow up right in the silo. Or, they could fly 5000 miles and land in the middle of Moscow, a dud. We don't know. We're forbidden by treaty to even test them.

This is why Iran is so scary. If you spend all that money to make a bomb, you'd better use it. Otherwise you have what we have - a whole bunch of guys paid to guard a bluff.

Seeing as how you haven't provided an English source, and how "SHARIA LAWS IN RUSSIA OMG" would be the top story at some rag like moscowtimes.com, (which I would laugh at too), I have to conclude you're a cockhole and there are no sharia laws in Russia.

Get a job.

How else do you think global dominance is achieved?

I assume not all Russians are as mental as our Austrian friend?

t. satanist

> he's still pretending to be retarded despite getting shat all over

Please refer back to my point about me curb stomping your zit-ridden face ;)

the dubs speak truth

I know this is from Info Wars but listen to General Joseph Dunford

@4:17

youtube.com/watch?v=25WH3hwAln0

World War III is about to begin.

But Russia is weak. Everyone knows it.

You mean that bait for retards book that only managed to get right the things that were immediately happening or obviously would happen at the time of its writing and then the author had to correct his predictions even for the nearest future several times?
>U.S., and by extension NATO, strategy is the encirclement and ultimate suffocation of Russia
It's not a secret. It's your ultimate geopolitical goal since the Cold War. Also we're not a nation-state.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolitics#Kissinger.2C_Brzezinski_and_the_Grand_Chessboard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfowitz_Doctrine

Yea it wouldn't be fun at all I agree, not when there are gangs with guns and you are left completely defenceless, but if OP is right and SHTF I wouldn't mind at least something decent for defence

Op is correct.

>.22 ammunition
Emu will rule your country for sure.

well, you know, superiour military capacity and technology

It just hadn't dawned on me that what American Dad was parodying was something that is very real in this world, or maybe I knew but hadn't accepted, the human brain is weird

"mock satanic ritual"

then there's this official video:
youtu.be/Okz9jpMmnEg

NATO wouldn't need to do shit with us, just like it didn't with USSR, at least not directly. We're collapsing already. Same pundits who were first to greet the annexation of Crimea back in 2014 are starting to label it as "unbearable burden on our economy" by now.

There could be some clashes on Syria - looks like your brass is really pissed about that Aleppo convoy and is going to wipe our "Aerospace forces" off Syrian airspace. But it doesn't matter much in great scheme of things. We had lost before we even started.

You all fell for propaganda, not understanding what Putin really is. Even Breivik did, as is obvious from his manifesto. Better rout for Trump - he's probably humanity's only hope, even though he's not flawless superman like you think Putin is, but he very well could be a mean to liberation.

because one of us decided to have a chuckle..

lighten up

2 words- cyanide capsules. Who wants to live through that shit.

You are a bit naive. That is what secret agents do. Steal things and commit murder. Its not just the US that does it either.

no joke, military has been on high alert lately.
Been noticing a lot of red lit aircraft both helo and aero lately.

I know this is a troll but last night a couple were buying a huge amount of bottled water and that was a little weird.

>everything with a goat = satanism

good education there burger

Wtf I'm #forthenucleardestructionofeverymajorcityinthewest now

> I-I'm totally laughing guys and from the START I was just pretending!!!

Jesus what a sad cuck. L M F A O @ yo turbovirgin lyfe.

You're gonna cuckpedal out of your window at this point.

>and there are no sharia laws in Russia.
>chairman of muslim state organization demanding total female circumcision
>no signs of sharia laws in Russia
>ignoring 1/5 of Russia already live under sharia laws

Do you got any good ol' castles left in Ireland? I want one.

This guy is a Cred Forums regular and is a proper nutter. Tell him you think Russia is shit and he will respond for hours.

The Red light is the anti-collision light user...

This video was also shown in the CERN conspiracy video I watched

swizz are just weirdos , that trailer is just some artistic shit like : "oh look how deep i am with my représentations"

you fall in line, or else, you make a arms/alliance with russia, you get a coup d'etat, simple as that. Libya/Iraq etc was more about keeping our word than caring about the consequences. They gotta know consequences exist.

Fucking loads of them. Can you pay more than American tourists?

people who think a nuclear war would be anything even a little bit like real life fallout trigger the fuck out of me
how can you be so clueless

>leonard cohen

this kike is good at music

there is more than enough links to it in this thread, you are just an atheist who relishes in the destruction of the west.

If WW3 doesn't involve China, they win.

>chairman of muslim state organization demanding total female circumcision
There are no mentions of female circumcision in Sharia law. It's a barbaric pagan tradition well spread in Africa.
Two proxy chohol's lick each others asses, not cool.

Meh, we're not much into this 'paying' thing, kiddo.

> irish castles

WW3 is already being fought. It wont be open like WW2 because with nukes nobody wins.

It will just be who can grab the most satellite states.

>It's a barbaric pagan tradition
It's adat

Obviously just a nerd given a lot of big toys. What a faggot. Some day the US is going to get its shit kicked in and it's going to be a good day.

>you relishe in the destruction of the west

go back to you fucking retard , satan and "spooky dark énergies" dont exist

Because you have no money?
Pic related is you.

This?
youtu.be/29t-p0YIhCc

>Im totally going to rock post apocolyptic australia.

get in touch with John Gibbins.

What's going on in Ukraine? This resurgence of cockholes is disturbing.

the hybrid war is well under way
youtu.be/HvZ0Q9ZonFg

Wew lad.

Partly yes, but why pay if can just take it, right?

If there's ever a time for President Goldman-Sachs to start a war, it will be right after Trump wins his first debate.

Yes, civilian aircraft flies in the upper atmosphere at mach speeds and the helo always fly in groups.
Also, these are only red lit craft, no other lights. Pretty much only military run this way.

But you cant take it. You couldnt take Ireland in a fight.
*He says while waving his fist from behind Europe and USA*

>video of goat with swirling fire video and naked orgy
>more official satan imagery and dance videos
>human sacrifice ritual on their lawn
nothing to see here goyim

Nothing much, further bankropting and corrupting. Pretty sad to be honest.

Ireland is not much different from Ukraine, I can see cockholes running there to fit in.

Poor as fuck, nothing but barren potato fields, it's like a dream for a cockhole.

Ireland is so poor and incapable at growing food they're even buying potatoes from Poland right now, a butthurt match made in heaven.

They still maintain their taqqiya cover in Moscow because of general crackdown attitude towards any mass manifestations, but there are more and more of them. Those are not Tatars (who are more or less OK and have strong secular nationalism to counter radical islamism) but mostly tadjiks and uzbeks from ex-USSR, and they do have ISIS connection. It was Nusra Uzbek unit that filmed those mad mechanized assaults in Syria (Kobani and something else). There was a so called GTA band randomly killling people on highways around Moscow to pledge their allegiance to ISIS, and they rented a house on the property of military prosecutor as their base of operations - these were tadjiks, if I remember correctly. Add Northern Caucasians here, who're probably our equivalent of Mexican gangs... We're in shit.

Yes this as well, not shitposting too, you can find a whole bunch of these videos through the CERN conspiracies on YT, their pretty unreal and spoopy with one claiming CERN is behind the mandela effect

Nobody is gonna launch nukes, at least not the US or RUssia.
If that kind of war takes place, both country will lose.

Only those living in bunkers will survive.

But... I expect North Korea to do something stupid. Or maybe the Israeli.

lmao

traits and mannerisms of a clinical psychopath

I am quite well off I will have you know. Im incredibly rich by Russian standards and probably rich by Austrian standards too.

>human sacrifice

tell me where did you see someone sacrifice another human there ?

and these visual are no different than any metal group ever , so really who give a damn

Thats just big boy talk. Violence often is the solution.

Even retarded englishmen could take Ireland. I don't see any way why in case of ww3 you will stay alive.

gets for the west coast gets blown up. Fuck those hippies.

Jesus fuck

That's who the CIA recruits. Logistical and Analytical psychopath's. Low empathy, low emotion.

>Russian
>kiddo

My God, is that you abatap?

> muslim bands rampaging around the western world

Welcome to 2016.

Of course they are a problem, but every cuck who shits his pants because some "muslim leader" said "something", is gonna shit his pants 24/7 and therefore there's no point talking to him.

The populations of radical muslims are rising but they are NOWHERE close to Russia's 20%, which I constantly hear bitches crying about.

HERE WE GO

Try and develop a sense of humour. I was saying Russia is weak to wind up your retarded friend but you are starting to sound like him.

*alleged Russia's 20%*

>it's nothing goyim

it is fought by many different means, for example in Ireland, by tanking its economy, importing nigerian trash, and making white trash people even more white trash, if that's even possible.

Every time i come visit Ireland, I see more desperate, drunk whites, more single mothers, more Irish (men mostly) mixing with asians, and more negros.

And here you are, waving your 3 inch cock and salivating cause of Russia's economic/geopol situation.

If I were you, I'd strart worrying about my own country.

Good strategic point, a fertile land. What else do you need?

There is also Pakistan and Saudi, wich could by nukes from Pakistan at any time. Also screenshot from OP-post taken from a great speech, where Putin explains possibility of WW3, that involves Russia and US.

Is Brazil a safe spot when it comes to war? It is, right?

>tatars
>secular nationalism

>Violence often is the solution.
It's the only solution.

Ireland is not fertile bro.

I'm telling you, they can't even grow potatoes.

It's a joke country.

ah fuck, I knew this was coming.

Lol this is clearly serious business to Slavs but for me its a joke.

Stop visiting Ireland if its so horrible. I will continue to visit your Dalmatian coast. with only a few euros a person can live like a Prince there.

>fake ritual
>the scientists who did it got some suspensions

wow indeed i totally realise how fucking magic entities are real now and control the world

Avatar is a terrible movie with weak, one-dimensional characters.

You're totally gonna get shot and robbed before halfway through day one

>under control
>only losing 4 commercial jets a year

>URAALI
>PERMI
>KOMI
Lol, the most GOPNIC state you can imagine. You'll reach another level of drunk stabbing.

THREAD MOVIE
>Letters from a dead man

watch it faggets

youtube.com/watch?v=wEMFFGkfNxA

>not a nation-state

Then what are you?

so if finland got that landmass , nothing of value is lost ?

surely you haven't been to the coast in a long time.
for me, it is cheaper to go for 5 days in Dublin (flight included) than to spend 5 days (trip by car included) on the southern part of the coast, given that I stay in say, average accommodation in both places, and that I avoid tourist traps

Never heard of Panturkism, mate? Does the name "Azatlyk" ring a bell for you?

breathing paint fumes is bad for your health, junky.

>arguing with a jew
i realize it's pointless as you'll dismiss even the most abhorrent degeneracy as normal, but at least everyone here gets to see how a jew slithers.

They are a federation. Greatly diminished Russia leading greatly diminished Muslim Mongolian horde.

Putin seems to be the only leader who wants people to know that things aren't fine.

Is that why liberals hate him so much?

Does the history of Turkey getting assraped every time it tried to fight Russia, ring a bell to you?

>I will continue to visit your Dalmatian coast. with only a few euros a person can live like a Prince there.
This is how i know you don't visit the dalmatian coast.

They will be caused to give it back and pay us to ensure that we keep it tight.

>Russia is a multi-national state with over 185 ethnic groups designated as nationalities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_Russia

Hmmm, not the response I was going for.

If he doesn't have like minded neighbors willing to band together. . . the roving bands of abo's will reclaim the continent along with the dreaded emu.

>Panturkism
Was ottoman Empire ideology.
>Does the name "Azatlyk" ring a bell for you?
Is that separatists party/movement from 90's?
But my point was about 2 facts:
1) Tatars are too beta to be "strong" in anything.
2) They aren't secualr anymore.

>arguing with a jew

TOP KEK , you fucking sociopath thinking he know my life , im not jewish and no one in my ancestory is , fucking hell you burgers are hillarious

could be, by saying it like it is (well close to it) he's triggering liberal retards, actively invading their safe space, his every speech emits thousands of micro-agressions, so to a sick and unstable mind of a liberal, he sure is a villain.

Good I'm not a danecuck without any mountains to hide in then :)

Did something happen there? Iv been to Dubrovnik, Split and Hvar a few times.

All very cheap. Wouldnt have been more than 3 years ago. It is €100 to €150 euros a night for shitty low class hotels there now?

My dad works at Nintendo and he said we're getting half life 3 in 2017

This way they cant convince people, that gay rights is the main problem of the world.

Macedon bro telling it like it is.

This is fake yeh?

We should listen to this 20 something aussie. He has feelings which means we should definitely be careful!

Give it up, virgin. How much more backpedaling can you go through?

> only a few euros one can live like a prince
> I "went" to SHITTY hotels with 150 euro per night

It's not even funny anymore

How much is a beer in your country now? It used to be a euro. Is it really more than Dublin prices now? €6 for a beer in Croatia is robbery.

My heart skipped a beat. Fuck you man.

But Tatars got everything they needed from Russia back in the 90s, most tatars are basiclly russian now anyway
It just that every time someone mentions tatars as some OPPRESED minorities I wonder where do they get their info from

This potato nigger shows up in pretty much every Russia thread and shitposts.
I guess it's a way to deflect his feelings of half his country being british, the other one turning into northern africa.

How many ruskis like putin?

No I am saying shitty hotels in Dublin cost €150 a night and our friends are saying its more expensive in Croatia now.

I dont believe that for a second. Croatia was a bargain a few years ago. That level of inflation could not have happened.

So a "multi-national state." Hmm. With all the different ethnic and racial groups in the U.S., couldn't that be said about us too? Yet I've generally heard the U.S. referred to as a nation-state.

Does "federation" mean anything different than "federalism"? Because the U.S. and Canada have federalism, but they're still both nation-states.

my parents ran to this shit ridden country because of the eternal georgian. fuck you all

He's right that you're in shit. It's just that he uses it to cover from us that we're even deeper and to distract you from his insane moves. We have other liberals who're basically adepts of cargo cult trying to import tolerasty, politically correct censorship and SJW bullshit from you - I'm not one of them and treat them as laughing stock. But that doesn't make Putin good leader and our situation better, OK?

cute

Lol at slav pride. Tell me what happened in Croatia to make it not poor as fuck? What changed so much in 3 years?

Shitty hotels don't cost 150euros in paris or venice, stop lying.

About 90% pretty much almost all people, that I know do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutron_bomb

That's what happens when a country that was doing just fine, decides to join the EU.

Are you planning on embarrassing yourself in regards to economics after shitting your pants about geo-politics already?

I don't think this thread can take any more of your idiocy.

No one "likes" him. But you dont need like something to understand that there's nothing better

Putin isn't invading shit. Stop this misinfo. Trump is destroying the globalist elite and that is the reason for you father panicking.

Anyway I was stating that they're neither a problem now nor do they represent a majority of muslims in Russia outside their republic.

Makes me wanna watch 'Turkish Gambit' again.
youtu.be/Ht3o6ed1Td4

at least canada doesn't have the population density worth a bomb

All except Toronto which is it's own third world country.

But I want to see the next season of Game of Thrones

I consider 3 star hotels to be shitty. Also this is the first page when I google "3 star hotels Dublin"

Hotels in Dublin are a rip off. They are not worth the price.

Do you not understand the fact, that as a foreigner, internal Russian politics aren't my business, they're yours?

When I listen to Putin, all I care about is his foreign policy, because to me that's all that matters.

He could be the reason you're an unemployed "IT technician" living with his mother, and I still wouldn't care.

What I care about, is him talking about war.

Stop begging other people to fix your country.

twitter.com/EnglishRussia1/status/780342799963226112

Oh, so they were traitorous Nazi collaborators? Stalin had his good reasons.

For Croatia to suddenly have become that expensive it would be world news. Their economy has not grown that much.

Stop being so butthurt that eastern Europe is poor. Its a bargain really. Croatia is great value.

I would ask you to give me the shovel by now, but keep going.

It's a construct devised to keep ethnically Russian majority away from power and cater to ethnical minorities. Not unlike "multicultural", though there are nuances.

modern nuclear warheads were made less than 20 years ago. all modern nukes are multi-stage hydrogen bombs, conventional fission-only nukes have not been in service since the 60's. the designs have been perfected after 40+ years of testing, they will work you fucking retard. the only thing that you need to replace over time is the tritium used for boosting the fission primary.

What are you talking about? Those are average hotel prices here in Dublin. Has Croatia really become that expensive? I would like to know how it has become so fabulously wealthy in such a short space of time.

Only a few years ago I was there and could not close my wallet because I took out €100 in local currency.

> EU ruining countries would be world news

What the fuck are you doing on this board? I could take a shit and it would be more redpilled than you. Fuck outta here and safe journey back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

Fallout 4 = normie

Na m8, those swiss are all twisted. lots of other degenerate swiss links in this thread, they've been busy.

>Things becoming more and more expensive for no reason, means you have a good economy.

Your in the shitter dublins over inflated, Oslo has cheaper hotels, or are you going to claim now Ireland has a better economy than Norway?

>Growing economy is bad
Well that explains Russians current situation.

Sun spot activity is at its lowest in decades. The planet is overdue a geomagnetic reversal though. The Argies are near a particularly strong vain of magnetic activity, which would explain a lot.

twitter.com/EnglishRussia1/status/780337980372316160

so cute

That pepe is dope af m80 mind if I save it?

The reason hotel prices are expensive is because people are paying for the rooms.

I cannot explain it. All I know is that I would never pay for a hotel in this city. Its too expensive. I do like how cheap it is to holiday in Southern Europe and Eastern Europe though. Its almost hard to spend money in these places.

first of all, it has nothing to do with inflation, in fact we had negative inflation for the past 2 years due to economic output shit.

what happened was demand for prime locations increased, many new places (hotels) and even refurbished ones opted to be in higher category, hence the price increase.

Places you mentioned (Dubrovnik, Hvar) have always been expensive, but lately have become super expensive due to the fact they serve more affluent, mostly foreign guests. you won't find many Irish among those, sorry to say.

But I am not going to argue with you on beer and accommodation prices, you seem like a butthurt princess so I am gonna let you shit on Russia and praise NATO, and organization your country in not even part of.

what the fuck

Last night I was dreaming with the third world war. It was scary as shit, but the worst is that suddenly I hear a big fucking blast in the street below my house. I waked up with a jump, I swear to god I saw white flashes all around and my heart was going crazy. When I calmed a bit I looked at the street and below my window was a fucking gypsy breaking a TV trying to take the copper. I yelled at that scum and shitted on his deaths. My fucking brain interpreted the sound as a real fucking explosion while I was dreaming.

What are the legitimate evidences of something actually happening other than somebody saying something spooky/tough?

>ethnically Russian majority
No such a thing. It's a "majority" at like 1/8 of Russian territory. Nationalism is a best way to lose an Empire.

At least you didn't say that Ireland is better off than Norway.

haha yeah bro's lets all buy gas masks and water filters

*invests in gas masks and water filters*

>Affluent foreign guests
That's me. Croatia is a popular tourist location for Irish when we are looking for cheap holidays.

Oh fuck off.
Put your finnish proxy back on.

> not buying tactical shit like guns, knifes, and masks

What were you gonna buy instead, a new iPhone?

Hydrogen bombs do not exist.

>That's me. Croatia is a popular tourist location for Irish when we are looking for cheap holidays.

Hhehe.
Now stop.
I mean i've yet to see even an irish dingy in croatia.

welcome to die

The primary cause of all this debacle is that you westerners failed to do your duty to "fix" us after you defeated us in Cold War. It's like WW1 - Weimar - Hitler - WW2 all over again. Nah, I'm too weak to mess with Putin internally, and if you with all your economical superpower are too lazy, coward and ignorant to duly correct him - well, wait till he'll make the move himself. I'll just try my best to stay out of it.

> territory

Yeah that 1/8th of Russia's territory is where most people live.

in this certain period, Russia doesn't want to start a massive wat. Stop baiting, Danske !

Oh I am not parking my yacht. I fly in, rent a car and just hang around the coast.

Either you some kind of made up ethic like chircassian or other minority filth.
Tatars do not run to turkey.
t. tatar.

Europe DINDU NUFFIN, in relation to Russia during the 90s.

What YOU should have done is not let Gorbachev be a bitch, and done the transition from communism to capitalism BY YOURSELF (or w/e) like China, instead of ACTUALLY BELIEVING AMERICANS.

selling potatoes by the road....

why don't you just fuck off back to 2ch?

this guy looks like a grade A psychopath

holy fuck i was once in my life in dublin

it looked like a random 60k citizen city here in germany except everything was 10 times more expensive

>Nuclear winter is a myth

yeah thats why Americans are literally shitting themselves in the mart thanks to Fukushima fallout

Why is it so hard for you? Ireland is a middle income country by Euro standards. Dublin is a high income city by Euro standards.

I meant it as a compliment when I said I visit your coast and that its cheap. Its a beautiful country for a great price.

well he was deputy CIA...

Why do we need fucking empire in the first place? And you're lying about 1/8 of territory. We failed miserably at integrating Caucasus, but natives of Siberia and Far East were mostly wiped out for good just like murricans did with Indians. Yes these vast expanses are scarcely populated, but of these few Russians are ethnic majority there.

>BUY GAS MASK, FILTER, WATER AND FOOD THAT CAN LAST FOR 1-2 MONTHS.

Or just a get a gun and help yourself to the above

im crimean tatar and i know many crimeans ran to turkey thanks to eternal georgian

At least when I visit Munich the price seems reasonable.

if they lose that 7/8 to china or mongolia *snicker* moscow will just be in their natural state - a satellite of paris.

it is fucking expensive and it offers a tourist almost nothing in return.

>im crimean tatar
>totaly not made up
See, i was right.

Oh, they "fixed" us alright.

thenation.com/article/harvard-boys-do-russia/

And if you haven't yet noticed they aren't interested in strong actually fixed Russia. Maybe once they manage to break us apart into small irrelevant client states that hate each other.

>Munich
you really had to pick the most expensive place germany has to offer?

Literally everyone in their mid twenties.jpg

>tfw live alone

I agree. The nice things are on the West coast and only for muh heritage Americans who want to see rainy fields.

>crimean tatar
>made up

i know who is behind that post

Russia should just lease part if its territory to big corporations to exploit within reasonable terms, and make incentives for the employees of those companies and heir families to move there.

Catch: only whites can come hurr durr

It's just some postmodernists being the retards they are.

Nuclear powers don't just "lose land"

that iceland volcano that shut down europes air traffic for a week was only 0.5Tg of black carbon particulate. Mt. St. Helens that blacked out the west coat for a month in the 80's was about 50Tg of B.C. particulate. a small 100 warhead exchange would put up about 200Tg, every known warhead going off would put up an estimated 1000Tg.

it'd make the growing seasons in american midwest and russian/eurasia shorten to about early july to mid-august. got food?

That's not the reason to give up on other 7/8, even if slavs are not majority there.

The fuck?

That is where my future inlaws live. One of your girls is getting GREENED.

Stalin did nothing wrong.

Kill yourself prepper fag

That wasn't even the point. Who said about giving up. I'm saying the number of people living on those 7/8 of land is very small compared to the 1/8, so if "anything" were to happen, the 1/8 would have 0 trouble in stifling a revolt.

Honestly I'm more afraid of so many simultaneous nukes exploding actually causing one of the earths spheres/layers to "pop" and all life on the planet to end with it.

ha ha ha, that's pretty rich

Well the theory goes that all that shit in the air would cause lots of rain which would take most of it back to Earth but who knows what would happen. Its not like we can experiment and find out.

It's like we Russians don't hate each other already. Depopulation is good for Russia. I'd rather live in cozy oil monarchy than in Bangladesh. Just think of it: we have (on average) Canadian climate, less labour-intensive (more resource-dependent) economy and still twice the population density of Canada.

Lots of people starve/dehydrate to death and the threat is diminished.

The threat in these situations is your fellow man even more than the elements. Imagine a category 5 chimpout.

It hasn't even begun. Germany didn't return the conscription.

the dominoes are starting to fall

Promise me you'll start by conquering us. For old times' sake.

holy shit i was looking for that pic for a long time

youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM

after the fall they acted to barricade russia in encirclement.

then recently with obama they staged a coup in ukraine and then launched a war in syria presumably for a pipeline so that europe wont need russian gas

our politicians have been importing as many 3rd worlders as possible and agitating minorities as much as possible to create a fractured divided society

our western leaders will be the ruin of everyone. trump is one of them that has gone rogue, and shows a tendency to stop them, but its a little too late

don't count on it brother

he was totally unprepared for the german attack, nearly lost moscow/the war, starved millions, outlawed your prescious orthodoxy, and isolated your people into a corner that inevitably led to the end of the USSR.

\that headline - thanks obama

>It's like we Russians don't hate each other already
Just because you're a huge faggot that everyone hates doesn't mean that it's the same for everyone.

Wont be much of a difference.

>literally invading Ukraine right now

No, Putin is not the good guy in this equation. He's a maniac thirsty for power, he wants to rebuild the status of the USSR as a superpower. Which currently Russia doesn't really have anymore.
That's his obsession.

But you can't be a superpower when your population travels through muddy infrastructure, drink themselves to death and your whole system is a cleptocracy of oligarchs.

Putin only wants power and money and he uses his position to get those. He doesn't give a shit about the rest of the population.

Why are they performing Satanic rituals for a tunnel?

how'd that work out during the 2010 Eyjafjallajökull eruption? I can tell you how the Mt. St. Helens eruption was. it was real shady.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING

>russia come save us from america
famous last words

Thats not how it works retard

@4:35 wtf

i saw one part where it was a carnival and they had a midget pope getting mocked.

Not really.

Assad's holding and Crimea was taken with almost 0 casualties.

In fact the people who are too "proud" to call for Russia's help (read: Qaddafi) are the ones who get rekt.

Ryanair flew planes through the cloud to show that is was perfectly safe with the owner of the company on board. No weather disturbances in Ireland.

>tfw I'm going to study in Frankfurt
>in the fucking financial capital of the EU
God damn it.

But it rains all the time here, anyway, I should add so who knows what effect the cloud had.

just pride really, the worst of all sins.

>That image.

Dear Lord, I know I have not been kind to you, or loyal to you but grant me health until that GLORIOUS time and let me fight. PLEASE.

Not invading it. Just destabilizing it to not let the West have it.

we /x/ now

Nothing to fear. Pilipinos pres just will send all murricans from military bases back to Oklahoma.

Sweet I may yet get to kill rich people and liberals. Life is good.

>trading ammo
>ever
fag

>takes crimea
>i'm just destabilizing it no invading going on here

So why no one bombs Kiev?

youtu.be/I4NU0Tok1T4
full 6 hour broadcast. skip around but there are 3 good "performances".

@6:09:00

We already had a military base there, no invading needed.

>retard the post
Ah nevermind you are american.

> thread above bump limit
> a wild cockhole refugee appears

you never make it official ivan, you just leave the military bases there for "protection of the surrounding free peoples". just ask yuropoor.

Its already hypothesized that the Ozone layer will almost certainly evaporate from even a small nuclear exchange, do you think a true model of what would happen exists? It may not be an actual pop, but there's no real way to know what so much simultaneous force applied all over the surface of the planet would do or where the breaking points would be.

nice counter-points there ivan.

We aren't yet as good at this shit as you senpai. :(

That's some good writing right there. Damn Americans, you know how to be cool.

Who control air land wather traffit in that area?
We do.
Who enforcing the law there?
We do.
It is official.

>dublin
>cheap

First I've heard of that.