Edward Snowden claims Osama Bin Laden Is Living in Bahamas on CIA Payroll

>In an interview with the Moscow Tribune, Snowden saidOsama was living in the Bahamas, on the payroll of the CIA.

>He told the newspaper, “I have documents showing that Bin Laden is still on the CIA’s payroll. He is still receiving more than $100,000 a month, which is being transferred through some front businesses and organizations, directly to his Nassau bank account. I am not certain where he is now, but in 2013, he was living quietly in his villa with five of his wives and many children.”

>Snowden goes on to say that the CIA orchestrated the fake death of the former leader of Al-Qaeda.

>He claims that Osama was transported with his family to an undisclosed location in the Bahamas.

>The report further quotes him as follows – “Osama bin Laden was one of the CIA’s most efficient operatives for a long time. What kind of message would it send their other operatives if they were to let the SEALs kill him? They organized his fake death with the collaboration of the Pakistani Secret Services, and he simply abandoned his cover. Since everyone believes he is dead, nobody’s looking for him, so it was pretty easy to disappear. Without the beard and the military jacket, nobody recognizes him.”

desinema.com/edward-snowden-claims-osama-bin-laden-is-alive-and-well-in-the-bahamas/

Does this pretty much confirm that 9/11 was an inside job?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/snowden-bin-laden-alive/
snopes.com/
archive.is/1Qn8I/image
nybooks.com/articles/2012/10/25/bin-laden-dead-or-alive/
xvideos.com/video954422/osama_bin_laid
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
investopedia.com/articles/optioninvestor/120401.asp
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zgE-hGNy2W0
youtube.com/watch?v=DnX0RCl5MaY
youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8
foxnews.com/story/2001/12/26/report-bin-laden-already-dead.html
thatsfake.com/did-snowden-claim-bin-laden-is-alive-living-in-the-bahamas/
worldnewsdailyreport.com/bin-laden-is-alive-and-well-in-the-bahamas-says-edward-snowden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is CIA he and Bush orchestrated 9/11 for profit is this really a surprise.

I would love for this to be true and make the mainstream news but one can only dream

he did literally nothing wrong

>ywn live like a king after partaking in mass murder

Why even live?

why?

Osama is fucking based holy shit

American millitary need constant war to defend their budget. Without danger and war the budget gets smaller and less production of weaponry which many American factories depend on.

It is a strong lobby and if there is no natural dangers to America then the government need to construct some dangers.

No, I mean why didn't they just kill him?
surely it's cheaper and safer

Osama truely is based.

>“Osama bin Laden was one of the CIA’s most efficient operatives for a long time. What kind of message would it send their other operatives if they were to let the SEALs kill him?

Incorrect. He had a traditional muslim burial at sea. Obama said so.

confirmed fake

This is a load of shit. Then shoe us the documents you lying fucktard.
Snowden spilled the beans about the NSA spying and that's all he knew. He doesn't have nor did he ever have the clearance to know something like this. This is Russian bullshit. Move along.

Heh. heh. hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaa.

Yep. this is without doubt true.

Old fake. Everyone knows that Obama is Osama.

These types of threads shouldn't get a single reply. You dumb fucks are so easy to bait. How hard is it to highlight:
>"Snowden saidOsama was living in the Bahamas, on the payroll of the CIA"
>Copy
>Paste in Jewgle
>Click snopes

False
False
False

>be in cia
>wanna have a chill hangout spot
>"HEY we're still paying off bin laden since the 90's!"
>"let's just use the cash to get a sweet bahamas house to hide out on the weekends!"
>years later
>"OH CHRIST THAT FAGGOT SNOWDEN SOLD US OUT!"

That's a Sikh
>Sikh Gains

>(((snopes)))

obama has a press conference and says "he dindu nuffins".

Snopes are owned by the jews, of course they'll try and hide it.

wow the names are so close.... how could we not have known?

Quit shitposting Straya, we all know that Bin Laden is dead and his remains were buried at sea to be respectful. Obama said it so it must be true!

>snopes.com/
^ they are a bunch of left tard idiots that spew garbage for the kikes.

Yes I know they're owned by kikes and push an agenda on occasion. But this one just went straight to the source with an archive, of the very first mention of this on a fake news site dating back to 2015.

archive.is/1Qn8I/image

lol that was actually my first thought.

somebody is cooking the books.

Confirmation bias.

Kek, source?

>Confirmation bias
Find me a source on Edward Snowden saying Osama lives in the Bahamas, posted before August 25, 2015.

>False
>False
>False

Kikes on damage control

>desinema

Yeah, I'll believe it when at least RT reports this.

You know when you ironically pretend to be tinfoiler idiots, tinfoilder idiots will find this place home.

nybooks.com/articles/2012/10/25/bin-laden-dead-or-alive/

He might not be in the Bahamas, but there's scrupulous facts in the mission itself and everything thereafter.

The problem in this is that one of the wives or sons would be bound to talk to someone, that alone makes it unbeliavable.

scene is called osama bin laid

xvideos.com/video954422/osama_bin_laid

Explains why they wouldn´t let us see his body

Toppest kek

You´re right, rumors among intelligence agencies around the world is that 9/11 was an inside job and it has been common knowledge in the circles for years but nobody really gives a shit

>Does this pretty much confirm that 9/11 was an inside job?

Were you ever really unsure about that? I mean come on, the planes were allowed to hit the buildings, Putin commented on that issue saying he had satellite proof of the flight paths and how they were allowed to strike their respective targets.

I firmly believe that the plane that went down in Pittsburgh was supposed to hit building 7.

If building 7 was set up, all of them were.

I need a body.

Still a traitor.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised considering the whole burial at sea thing...

Not to mention, Osama was not some backwater towel ragmonkey. He was a millionaire who grew up with institutional connections in Saudi Arabia.

I remember a secret society role player was here who probably dropped some "nuggets of truth" type of shit alongside stuff like Obama and Osama are half brothers. They do look alike.

The population of the southern Arabic peninsula do look pretty Afro-oriented like Osama and Obama...

Snopes sometimes isn't legit about falsifying legends. I did once find used needles at the payphone. AIDS Mary is real; the bugchasers and gift givers.

of course he's still alive, hes our fucking president

Snowden it's just trying to prolong his 5 minutes. He doesn't have shit. If he did, he would release it to prove how horrible our government is.

Get fucked ethnomasochist cuck

Would you work for a country with a reputation for killing their own agents to save on retirement costs?

Presidency was his reward.

That story is fake, stop believing everything you read on the internet
t. Osama bin Laden on vacation

American soldiers died in vain, man... we're so damn stupid...

It's in the declassified 28 pages of the 9/11 report. What do you people do all day? It was released a month ago implicating the Saudis and the Saudi government.

Thanks for correcting the record

Wow, what does politifact think about this?

He flew into a building full of jews.

>snopes

No. Disinfo. The Saudi government did it. Mossad had their circumcised pricks in it, too

Sure thing, Australia.

true

I hope non of you actually believed they killed Osama that night.

>Obama: dude trust me we totally killed him
>no we aren't releasing pictures or video "that's not who we are"
>lol we threw his body in the ocean.

This sealed the deal for me that something was fishy. We broadcast Saddam hanging from a rope and Gaddafi beaten and bloody for days but we aren't allowed to see Obama's body?

We've been dying in vain (on a mass scale) since the first world war

Bush was the major player as he would benefit from the oil Saddam had and the drug trade in the middle east just like in Vietnam.

this

My sides. Faggot still trusts Snopes.

>he and Bush orchestrated 9/11 for profit is this really a surprise.
only for the un-educated who don't know what terms like "robber baron" and "Prescott Bush" mean in the grand scheme of wars etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

Its possible

>Moscow Tribune
Moscow, Idaho ?

And do you know who is really, really good pals with Saudia Arabia?

>implying that most burgers know the difference between one raghead and the other

I didn't find a single mention of Snowden there. Moscow Tribune is not even a real newspaper you gullible moron

proofs?

HE HAS THE DOCUMENTS!

same nose

s
a
m
e

n
o
s
e

Did anyone actually buy the "we killed hin and dunped hin in the ocean without any evidence whatsoever"- story? Wasnt it clear they he either was dead sooner and kept secret to have justification for more invasions in order to hunt hin down, or never got him. Being payed by the cia also doesnt suprise me

too obvious to be real -- the nose is the first thing they would have butchered different

Well, I'm sure he wasn't killed and buried in sea.
That was the stupidest thing I have ever seen and Americans ate everything up

CONDITIONING

>He is CIA he and Bush orchestrated 9/11 for profit is this really a surprise.

you mean the kiks

>Did anyone actually buy the "we killed hin and dunped hin in the ocean without any evidence whatsoever"- story?
not me... not after how few fucks were given about mud traditions before this point... not that muds themselves even honour their ramadamadingdongs or 'peed' celebrations in times of war...

i don't know who to believe anymore

Always keep in mind, when America opens its mouth, that the US government rarely either 1) tells the full story or 2) tells the truth

Empires do what they want.

Really a shame for the majority of good americans who have nothing to do with its atrocities of its tyrannical leadership but merely follows it in its march of deception.

RETARDENING

>Israeli flag

Believe in yourself.

B R O K E N

>he never got to eat his hotpocket

>American soldiers died in vain, man... we're so damn stupid...

lol you need to read more.

henry kissinger
“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”

just keep believing you're "chosen", skinless... I'm sure that'll placate whatever ails ya

I mean, it's worked without failure for 2,000 years

Wasn't it common knowledge that Osama Bin Laden was a CIA plant?

I have evidence that you are schizophrenic and only post this garbage to get attention.

No I mean Bush and Bin Laden.

The same kind of message as leaving him alive, but keeping it a secret.

P R O L A P S E D

That's not what the report said you idiot. The report says that some members of the Saudi Royal family were involved, and that they happened to hold government posts. Which is common for Saudi Royals. When you state it like you did, it implies that the King was involved, and was sanctioned by the Government of Saudi Arabia, and that is not consistent with what the report says.

The problem I have with this, is that Osama is a massive loose end for the US government and poses MANY more risks just by being alive than he would by being dead, regardless of if he was the most successful operative for them.

>Make entire world believe he is a terrorist
>Make entire world believe you're after him and that he is scum
>Make entire world believe he orchestrated 9/11
>Fake his death for the entire world

To have that revealed would damage the US for years. It would have a massive impact on the world, security, stability of the US itself and much, much more. Why risk it? If he really is an operative, surely only a small selection of people would know. Surely it makes sense on a risk scale, just to kill him, rather than have years and years of work, planning, war, murder, etc to unravel because someone saw him sunbathing in the Bahamas.

As an operative, surely you'd expect your life to be expendable in the context of all of that.

There was lots and lots of money made on 9/11

investopedia.com/articles/optioninvestor/120401.asp

Not everyone can be in the "know"

unless you have a cute ass and put out.

>Previous World News Daily Report fabrications included claims that a baby was born with stigmata in the Philippines, a lottery winner died after gold-plating his genitalia, a 14-year-old virgin was impregnated solely due to a flu shot, a slaughterhouse employee murdered dozens of coworkers for twenty years without anyone noticing, a donor heart recipient received an organ from an condemned serial killer and subsequently went on a killing spree, a man's genitals were chewed off during the attempted sexual assault of a pit bull, a meth-addled babysitter ate a toddler while high, and a group of "minutemen" busted two CIA agents trafficking cocaine across the Mexican border.

I don't know what the problem is, this all sounds highly credible.

so they kept him alive, hid that information from the entire world but somehow told their other operatives the real truth?

>“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”

You have to be a slight psycopath to come up with this

osama looks like obama holy sheeit

hmmmmm

Osama Bin Laden could have died early on in the war, and his death kept secret.

They installed a fake Osama in Pakistan to divine out all the terrorists?

Could give Israel a run for their shekels (kek) with that one.

It's peculiar how after so much fear and suffering over finding saddam hussein and osama bin laden, we get a president named Barack HUSSEIN OB(S)AMA. It's as if our reality really is scripted by the illuminati/jews/synagogue of satan. I look at 9/11 and think, if they could kill that many people with no remorse, what else could they do? Then I look at the current election, 2 american celebrities who are both utter buffoons, like some idiocracy type shit.

Initially keeping it secret might be for morale reasons, gotta keep burning down Iraq looking for Osama goyim!

I mean, it's only in vain if you don't know what the petrodollar is. They died for something a lot more important than a couple of buildings.

>This is Russian bullshit. Move along.

This. The real redpill is many conspiracy theories involving the US orchestrating an inside job are actually Russian ops via the KGB at the time and now the SVR, aka their modern foreign intelligence service.

And before someone calls me a shill/'useful idiot,' many conspiracies are indeed legit, including the very real and incredibly large-scaled Operation Gladio (tell your friends about this one next time they say the government wouldn't be able to keep such a mass conspiracy secret). It's just a lot of the ones painting the US Govt. and agencies in a bad light (not all, mind you) are funded and nurtured by Russian intelligence to foster distrust, dissent, apathy, etc.

Would it be sufficient cause to imprison a former president if this were true?

Not reporting Osama Bin Laden's death in order to justify waging war on Iraq?

This.
Why would Snowden know this? He just wants to stay relevant.

The real interesting information from fbi field office reports was never allowed in the Senate Intelligence report senpai

Said reports being around 3000 pages on the Israeli role including a truck filled with explosives being found on 9/11 driven by two Israelis working for a mossad front company

*knock knock*
who's there?
the CIA
who?
central intelligence agency
*opens the door*
*pew pew*
*dies*

Yeah I heard about this. Pretty fugged up

Link related

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zgE-hGNy2W0

Google Tim Osman

Alex Jones said the same thing, several months ago.

On 10 May 2016, several Facebook pages cited a 25 August 2015 article from fake news site World News Daily Report, claiming that National Security Agency whistleblower Edward Snowden revealed Osama bin Laden was living in luxury in the Bahamas (courtesy of the Central Intelligence Agency)

It wasn't clear why a months-old article suddenly became popular on 10 May 2016, but at least two web sites published articles that day based on the fallacious claim.

World News Daily Report exclusively publishes outlandish, fabricated claims (typically alongside unrelated photographs) in order to drum up traffic through social media sharing, and is responsible for a number of widespread hoaxes. The site's disclaimer openly noted that none of its content is reliable:

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website — even those based on real people — are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

>retarded wingnut Cred Forumstards actually believe news stories from the epitome of clickbait

you fucks dont have have two braincells to rub together, if snowden did reveal this bombshell earth-shattering revelation a year ago, why hasn't he mentioned it in any of his subsequent interviews since then

I don't even like Snowden at all, so I kinda wish he would say something so outrageously false so that his credibility would sink into the ocean, deep to the bottom where Osama's body is being pecked apart by fish

You're a Sikh, wanna know how I know?
>no one cares except u
>implying that burgers know the difference
Canada get off that proxy, no one believes Australians brag about being multicultural and worldly.

Wow. The only differences are the hairline, eyebrows, and the upper lip. Otherwise it's uncanny, even the ears. Same chin, same nose, same hooded eyes.

regardless of these articles they never showed the body dick face..

and even before that there was enough reason to believe 911 was a false flag operation

reminder that gus hadn't got a birth license too

Is that a shopped picture to show what he might look like? Im sure they would do surgery on his face to seal the deal, no?

so wait, he's not releasing the info for free? he's selling it in his book? how generous.

Try reading the thread for once in your life.

THE GOVERNMENT!
911!
THE JEWS THE JEWS THE JEWSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

But didn't Obama kill him?

FUG

i actually read the article. it might be true, but "selling" the proof through his book seems fucking gay.

I understand Osama was a patsy or prop or whatever, but my question on his death is: why NOT just kill him?

Fuck him, we don't owe him. Oh, you helped our letter agencies push an agenda? Thanks bro, you're still dead though, it's cheaper than paying you.

We could have killed him and dropped rumors of his escape ourselves just to encourage other retard Arabs to do our bidding.

Occams razor says he's dead

Yes, I know you read the article, so did most people here. Had you then read the thread, you'd see that your question has been answered.

You're incorrectly assuming that Osama has no power and was just some discardable useful idiot.

if it's true, this is a big deal

I can write a story and claim that Santa Claus told me about 9/11 but it doesn't mean it happened.

Where is the video of Snowden saying all this? Or even an unreliable audio recording? Did Snowden tweet that he did an interview with these people?

Sounds like made up bullshit to me. There isn't a drop of credibility to the story anywhere.

Someone tell me what reason we have to believe Snowden said this?

Doesn't matter, compared to the group that used him he's an ant before the sun.

They probably did kill him and just claim it was a runaway uninformed part of the US military who actually just did their job. He's ded

This is bullshit, Osama died in 2001 from kidney failure.

This story is fake

It must be nice to be so blissfully ignorant.

"Red pilled" faggots here will just say it's owned by evil Jews.

We don't need snopes, just ask them to prove this interview took place.

>Osama died in 2001 from kidney failure.

I don't know... Jesus?

This

War to preserve the petrodollar is necessary and justified imo

That poor, non-agile kitty!

The dude looks like the kind of guy who never played a sport in his life yet volunteers to coach grade school boys baseball for... reasons.

That nigga was on dialysis, breh.

There are many theories that track, but there's ZERO reason to leave Osama alive, he talks less dead

dude was on dialysis in caves for years. they killed a body double, not the original bin laden

Fuck you Cred Forums. That's some funny shit. End up as president of the US of A.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnX0RCl5MaY

dude was on dialysis, he died way before the us killed a look alike

So literally Iron Man 3? Are Shane Black and Drew Pierce red pilled?

>dude was on dialysis

Got any proof of that other than a copypasta?

He was literally an outside contractor paid to read internet posts. How would he know something that would considered the CIA's biggest secret? Load of bullshit tbqhf

>Does this pretty much confirm that 9/11 was an inside job?

well that and the fact that the plane flew directly into the AIG offices

youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8

You don't get it, Everything you know about Osama is a lie. He never fucked goats or hated America at all. I bet he's spending his days sipping out of coconuts at the bar with his friends watching football

I was thinking that too kek

> believing shit posted by a poo in loo entertainment news website
> Straya

eat a sack of dicks.

You might literally be retarded if you think this.

Is this the leak that brings Hillary down?

Nice, just when Obama prepares to campaign for Hillary, Bin Laden will be one of his spearheads

Dude, Hollywood drops subtle red-pills in their movies ALL THE TIME - not to help people awaken though, they do it as a way to taunt the goyim.

we don't have a grave, we are to believe a burial at sea
we don't have death photos

shit, Snowden blew my mind.

foxnews.com/story/2001/12/26/report-bin-laden-already-dead.html

makes you really think

are you ok?

we can't trust news reports, they only get their misinformation from the source itself.

They did it here all the time when we were under soviets. Art's people are very influential. But now they promote anything for sweet shekels cause censure is not that obvious.

yes
also flat poofters(earthers), fluoride is demonic, chempoofting(trails), anti-deviljuice(vaxxers), moon poofting fakery (landings) are all valid arguments

Would you really know? The USA regularly props up murderers and then later when it's inconvenient for them they kill them off, and yet people keep playing along with this role. Why? Because they're megalomaniacs who think they're special? They have a blind spot for that part of history? They only do this when leaders step out of line and try to become independent, which may be a development that only comes later, when they're deluded enough to think they can get away with it?

This is how we know the disinfo campaigns will be successful. It doesn't matter what secrets you learn, as long as you learn them through the lies we tell you. No one will bother to learn the truth for themselves. It's a flaw of the spirit, to not be hungry for the truth. To let emotions guide you to believing through people you trust, or rule over your logic as justifications, or to let logic strip away all beauty, to be broken and lost.
I'm starving.

It was just the only source from 2001 I could find online.

>hussein is killed
>roped up and strung in front of a camera
>easy to find the video online
>bin laden is """"killed""""
>king nigger comes out and says "oh yeah we totally got em' guys" right before it's time for re-election
>"Oh, th-the body? you wanted to see that?"
>proceeds to post shitty photoshopped picture
>"sorry this is all we have because we threw the body into the ocean and didn't take any more photos ;^)"
>people actually believe this

Thought Sikhism was all about respecting your natural body, can sikhs use roidz?

I forget the term, but there's a method of independently operating groups that have no knowledge of each other, which provides plausible deniability to those giving orders.
The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. You may learn some things as you climb ranks, but only about what's going on within your cell. Military and law enforcement are hired from the stupid and gullible.

thatsfake.com/did-snowden-claim-bin-laden-is-alive-living-in-the-bahamas/

y'all niggas gullible as shit quit this fake shit

the last numerals of your post would suggest you tell the truth.

>Why even live?
That's the idea. Murderer kings rule over sheep to be slaughtered.

It's just a premise about probability and is not always applicable.

fake and gay stop posting this shyte

Makes no sense at all.

If he was a cia plant, killing him would be the safer bet.
And if he wasn't, killing him would still be the safer bet.

Why keep living proof alive and involve even more people in your conspiracy?

the fluoridated water in russia seems to make snowden even dumber than he already was.

So many US government shills ITT. Mossad and Saudis were co-conspirators that implemented 9/11, but it was all planned in advance by the NWO, whoever the hell it refers to. Never forget NORAD failing on purpose that day confirming it was an inside job.

I dont know wtf is going on anymore

>cat's weight just as her owner
>cat whispers: "c.u.c.k."
>shaming a male makes the femenist cow laugh

This. I think it's more likely he was murdered before 9/11. Snowden is selling smoke. Was alays a limited hangout op.

SOMEONE GET JA RULE ON THE PHONE SO WE CAN MAKE SENSE OF ALL OF THIS

>nigger tim osman
kek

This is why Dutch say Belgians are retarded.

>Bahama bin Laden

Lies! His body is in the Indian Ocean. The news said that. If you don't believe the news, there's something wrong with you.

says its false. if it is false i guess its spread to discredit Snowden

Great source.

>War to preserve the petrodollar is necessary and justified imo
Kys faggot

That retirement plan doesn`t look too atractive to potencial patsies do you think?

>Why keep living proof alive and involve even more people in your conspiracy?
Ask the still "highjackers" who are still alive even though they were blamed based on their passports mysteriously falling out of a buring plane and building. You know, the paper documents that were recovered unscathed while the bodies of those same individuals were left unrecognizable?

The Bushes/CIA, Mossad, & Saudis did it

it says five wives islam only allows 4

This sounds way more plausible than what the mainstream tries to jam down our throats. It just makes too much sense.

What makes you trust snopes user? Theyve been caught intentionally lying multiple times.

OMG! It's the Bermuda Triangle of conspiracy theories!

... what explanation would even put their documents unscathed at the scene? ... That they were planted? I guess that makes more sense than being ejected from the plane intentionally in a deliberate attempt to have them found, without the explosion or debris destroying them, unless the explosion were fake as well so that they could ensure the incriminating document were found.

Yeees, good goy. Swallow our counter-narrative! It's a 2-party system. There is no escape from the prison of alternatives.

Of course. Why would the US government betray one of their best operatives?

lol

it's currently true for the USA unfortunately

Everyone in this thread is retarded.

If this was true Snowden would have mentioned himself on any of the formats that he communicates with the public through whether through his twitter account or at one of his many talks that he gives through skype

that fact alone that he has not made any mention of this on his twitter or his talks just shows this is bullshit

wtf was that qr code you little shit

my cellphone won't turn on anymore

god damn snowden is desperate

This, seriously the logic had to come from Russia?

kek, what is that ? Some conspiracy born stuff or is it real?

Wasn't he in a cave on Dialysis like 13 years ago?

Ha, normie retard.

>worldnewsdailyreport.com/bin-laden-is-alive-and-well-in-the-bahamas-says-edward-snowden/

>August 2015

FUCK OFF FAGGOT OP

Redpill me on snopes then

Funny how you retards deservedly attack snopes but somehow accept the shit ass source in the OP as fact. Fucking idiots

Not true.

Any tips on finding him?

>retards

yes this is Cred Forums

What if the govt let 9/11 happen to unite americans? And they let some of the truth out in pop culture by playing a game on words? Lets say a civil war was about to errupt in america between people of multiple ethnicities for example: Goydelics vs. Germanic/Prussians/Slavs.
The Goydelics are antisemitic because they believe these Jews arent directly linked to the original jews of the bible. And are just the same ethnicity as their countrymen under different religion. And the Jews believe they themselves are not united by ethnicity but through faith and spiritual, however, they think the Goydelics are a fraud because they are not really Celtic but a bunch of Pictones, that were banded under the Celtic system. And the true Celtic progenitors were a bunch of Asiatic nomads. That had usurped European tribal powers.

So they blame arab terrorism to unite the american public. And found someone in the bushs administration that could do that. And they chose him because of his closeness to the Bushes. bin laden.

>Snowden trying to stay relevant

I mean this is likely to be true, but when was the last time Snowden appeared in the news?

Old meme. But I'm sure you're aware of the power of memes these days.

Here's another that's the same but in different words

You guys really are dense aren't you?

Osama bin laden didnt cause 9/11 and he never stopped working for the CIA.

9/11 was commited by a middle-eastern coalition involving multiple countries. The united states used osama bin laden to frame a non-national entity to avoid a full scale war and possibly WW3.

All the wars in the region sonce have been covert attempts to dismantle the nations who caused the 9/11 attacks.

There could actually still be some truth to this. No new information in a long time.

osama=obama

historians will write down this is the biggest troll in human history.

actually it was the mossad.

osama was just the fall guy because kikes want to us the US to destabilize the middle east and force migrants into europe.

He's CIA?

Cred Forums is now /x/ 2.0

>He is still receiving more than $100,000 a month
sure
now kys fag

I thought the conspiracy theory was that Osama died years before we even even "killed" him because of kidney failure or something.