Daily reminder whites are the worst scum. 53-year-old Australian man raped...

Daily reminder whites are the worst scum. 53-year-old Australian man raped, tortured little children and made them dig their own graves.

nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11715293

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/8805/turkey-child-rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As opposed to you camel shaggers? We do fine m8

Turks are not even human.

fukin skittleroach turkeynigger

was just bants innit

Not an argument

Whites want this man tortured to death. We clean up our own messes.

The difference is they actually get punished in white countries

Scully will fry for what he did whereas raping children is endorsed by your prophet Mohammad.

Mehmet... why? I loved Turks and found them so generous, hospitable and most importantly unlike the other muslims. But after Arcan and the mall shooting, I've been red-pilled. Why did it have to be like this?

fuck trump and fuck white people

after all the french gave you? tut tut, show respect nigger

>made them dig their own graves

Now that's just plain inefficient.

He means literally to "fuck" white people. Algerians are very homosexual to boot. They always hit on me. Very progressive.

Technically he's a caucasoid as much as you are.

Us whites see him as a monster if one of your kind did this you would think he was just following in muhammeds foot steps

You underestimate how badly a white person can go off the rails. Once the gloves come off, truly come off, whites cause devastation the likes of which no other race is capable of. Look at what happened to the Japs; they started shit with whites and we resolved the issue by splitting the fucking atom and ruining their country on a genetic level for generations. Twice.

Don't fuck with us.

No he's. Only if he has 100% Berber blood, rather than Arab, which all have African blood except maybe the Yemeni.

Exactly. Muslims are emotional children with no sense of justice.

Yeah kids are shit at digging their own graves

they'd get it all wet with their tears too. it'd never work

t. Peter Scully

Bit late to the party Mehmet. This is old news over here. If he was incarcerated in Australia he would be dead already because prison justice is best justice. Take Brett Peter Cowan for instance who was permanently disfigured after another inmate threw boiling water on him and his reason was "I did it for the people." Lauded as a hero for fucking up kiddy fiddlers.

2/10 for getting me to reply to a fucking T*rkroach

Indeed, i'm a berber

now if only they'd get revenge for people who were murdered but they're too scared to go after them

I don't know of any 100% Berber Algerians; you're all mutts.

Just banter m8

>whites are the worst scum
Tell me something new.

I try my best to impregnate as many german chicks as possible, so my ottoman genes will hopefully eradicate as many white trash genes as possible.

News whites are the worse
one 53 year old Austrialian did so many bad things

While shitload of mudlism believe is ok to behead non-believers
Death as punishment for those that leave islam
And kill those that insult Islam

I heard you got raped mudlism female, you know what what means lets put a bag over your head and put you in a hole and throw rocks at your head until you die

#NOTALLMUDLISMjustmostofthem
#more50%isstillnotallmudslism
#it'sokguyswearehumanstoojustmoreaggresiveandbrainwashed

The moment you start pretending to actually be civlized and leave your barbaric 600 AD ways behind and join the modern and degenerate world then you have a right to talk.

But you turkey you somewhat cool , as long as you keep that secular thing going.

Go back to shitposting on /his/

>53-year-old Australian man raped
oh my god, my condolences to that man. poor soul.

Invalid reasoning, muslims are worse.

Iran 2012 looks like a Dark Souls boss

it must be hard being a roach in Germany where everyone is better looking than you. Turks looove mavi gozler ve sari sac, especially the girls ;)

Yes that white guy is scum but if you want to judge people collectively I would suggest that you compare your countries child rape statistics to any other white European nation.

Individualism > collectivism

gatestoneinstitute.org/8805/turkey-child-rape

Here's a riddle: if bald, short ratfaced Muslims are so attractive why do they rape little boys? Pedophiles do what they do because no other conscious person finds them attractive hence they attack people with less developed consciousnesses

Having a Cred Forumsack hit on you must be very uncomfortable.

>Australians
>white

>aussies
>not honorary shitskins

Nice try roach.

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi