How can Trump win in such a non-white country like the USA? Might as well be South Africa at this point. RIP Trump

How can Trump win in such a non-white country like the USA? Might as well be South Africa at this point. RIP Trump.

>inb4 blacks and Latinos love Trump meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aGvEmx7_7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUT BUT BLACKS WILL VOTE REPUBLICAN THIS TIME RIGHT?

Whites actually go and vote. Also all you need is 50% + 1 for an EV. Although you're right America only has this election and perhaps one or two more before democracy isn't able to fix the issue.

Let's be honest even if Trump gets elected those numbers are not going to go up and will dwindle steadily as babies are born. The majority of children in America are nonwhite and 5/8 babies are born to non-europeans.

>Whites actually go and vote.

1. Blacks vote a rate around the same as whites
2. Not every white votes Republican. I'm white and I'm voting Democrat and so is m family because we are a union household.

Only maybe 3 or 4 more generations till america falls to 2nd world tier as there are no longer enough whites to keep the country advancing.

Just like not every minority votes democrat. Shocking I know.

>Just like not every minority votes democrat. Shocking I know.

Most do. Trump can't win with numbers like this. He'll do even worse among whites than Romney (remember they came out to vote against a "nigger") and he's toxic among non-whites.

>I'm white and I'm voting Democrat and so is m family because we are a union household

>63% non-hispanic white
Does someone have a good statistic for the under 20 age group? Something that reflects the future a bit better?

I think it's 50% already

Whites are more likely to vote, and most minorities are concentrated in states that are solid red/solid blue already. Not only that but Trump actually has more minority support than most recent Republicans. His weak group that he still needs to make gains with are white women with a college degree.

it's over

He's ahead in all the recent polls, he's ahead in all the swing states, he's ahead in all electoral college calculations

Trump has already won the election

Better buy that ticket to Canada now

Yep, whites are predicted to be 47% by 2050.

ahh that's why you're voting a neo-liberal instead of northeasten republican who wants take the jobs back in your country

As Hispanics and Asians start gaining "privilege", they will turn more conservative.

Must be at least that

The biggest turnoff when I was in the United States was the mixed race. Most teens didn't seem like a recognisable race to me. Lots of Hispanic and Asian mixes.

Granted, I was in California.

>Only 63.7% of America is White
JUST

Just fuck my shit up

If 15% vote for him that would make Trump get states like PA and MI in a heartbeat.

>he's ahead in all electoral college calculations

No he isn't.

You wish you looked like him Pedro.

>If 15% vote for him that would make Trump get states like PA and MI in a heartbeat.

>15% of blacks will vote for a KKK white nationalist like Trump

>How can Trump win in such a non-white country like the USA? Might as well be South Africa at this point. RIP Trump.
How can Hillary win in such a non-white country like the USA? Might as well be South Africa at this point. RIP Hilary

Kings vote for Kings.