Are you prepared for the shillbots in damage control mode, Cred Forums?

Are you prepared for the shillbots in damage control mode, Cred Forums?

Cred Forums will most likely be absolutely unreadable after today.

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160926T21&p0=179&msg=First Presidential Debate&font=cursive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump is going to get destroyed by Clinton

I know right. Drumpf is so underprepared and inexperienced hahahahahah

Just sad! RIP Drumpf KEK

yes, Hillary is goint to destroy Drumpf, it will be hilarious seeing the Cred Forumstard defend their precious "Emperor".

Its already starting

Clinton will prob cancel at 9 am

how many hours till it starts?

This ahahahahhahahhhhahhahahhaha

Its been unreadable since june 16 2015

let's enjoy drumptard tears togheter tomorrow, my british friend! :)

she will most likely become too ill and drop out the debate

These have to be LARPing trolls , no one is that stupid

Fucking Britbong hivemind, kill yourselves.

Yes we will hahahahhahahahahha Drumpf

Shh

Hahahahhhahahhahhahahha drumpf

stfu samefag givin us bongs a bad name

hillbag is going to fall off her stool when she has another stroke after Trump calls her a liar and a thief. Her diaper will unload on stage and her catheter will uncork spewing hot urine into cooper andersons face.

"cut to a commercial, now !".

Trump will take control and say "turn her over" and he unzips his zipper and urinates into her open mouth.

Debate is over. On Wednesday hilldabeast withdraws her nomination and the dnc dusts off bernie who will be lucky to get 10% of the votes.

dnc and its minions are placed on suicide watch.

This is the reckoning. No matter what happens Cred Forums is going to be in ruins after this. Threads will be created and pushed off the last page so fast it will be impossible to keep up with it all. It will probably continue until the vote in November, and when that happens the servers will probably be overloaded and catch fire.

Bored tbqh famalam

What time is the debate 2am?

I will just stick to the generals. I predict the number of "blacked" threads, big black cock, and many other of these gay threads up all the while.

Srsly, if you gonna raid a fucking image board, why do it with black dicks? It is weird enough to have them saved on your computer, even if it is for "work" (if ctr shilling can be considered a job).

Yep, I bet Cred Forums will get absolutely flooded after the debates with butthurt Shillbots.

Well, that is a rosy prediction.

this one is sarcastical and no a ctr, right?

what the heck? you're first un-based italian i see on Cred Forums

Cant wait to see Drumpf get exposed for the fraud he is

Literally everything is stacked against Trump in this debate:

Moderator has personal bias

Crowd filled with handpicked Clinton supporters

Clinton will be using an earpiece to receive easy answers

Questions already revealed to Clinton

Clinton gets first question

Hosted on a network hostile to Trump

Moderator planning to fact check his every word

The entire liberal media is waiting to report how he failed, even if he clearly wins

Let's not forget that Clinton / Soros / the DNC are going to do everything possible to rig this election.

I'm a Trump supporter but at this point he's going to need a miracle to win.

at what time will be the debate?
Im an europoor, i have no idea whats going on in your election

mmh what if we stay here cheering on trump and you leftitist go to reddit while talking shit about trump? or drumpf if you want call him that way

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160926T21&p0=179&msg=First Presidential Debate&font=cursive

COMEDY GOLD
O
M
E
D
Y

G
O
L
D

Exciting right?

>And kids, despite all this, Trump still won and that's why the mexicans are on the other side of the wall today.
>now off to bed you little rascals.