Do you have a Christian name or are you part of the problem?

m.babynames.org.uk/christian-names.htm

Confirmed on T. Also planning to name my future son Alexander. His Mother will be Persian.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.babynames.org.uk/christian-names.htm
giphy.com/gifs/moving-the-big-lebowski-13PqnZX21NhaqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my name's alexander...

Actually mine is one of the names of God in Islam

My name is Christian. Any doubts?

Stop joking around Genghis

So is mine. Is there a greater Male name in the English Language?

Why do american laugh at muslims when they are named Mohammad or variations of that, when they name their sons Christian?

You can stay but the chink above you has to go back.

im named after a faggy tv character

My last name is Deathrage

most of those names have nothing to do with Christianity or the bible

Because Mohammad sounds like a dish in one of those off-street restaurant that you can smell from to blocks away.

>not being part of the ancient germanic name master race

Same. Love it. Bless my parents.

Calm down Tangaroa

My name is Christopher.
It's clear. Because Islam is an abomination, and Christianity has a rich European background.

OP has presented an interesting "US VERSE THEM" scenario here

Would names found in the old testament count as Christian names as it's found within the bible?

Example of old testament names
>Daniel
>Jacob
>Seth
>Benjamin
>Reuben

my names in the list you cunt

>tfw my name is based on our national epics transsexual raven witch

where all the Ilpos at?

Nice Metin

James (Hebrew: יעקב Ya'akov; Greek Ίάkωβος Iákōbos, can also be Anglicized as Jacob), who died in martyrdom in 62 or 69 AD, was an important figure of the Apostolic Age. Other epithets used to refer to James include James the Just, or a variation of James, brother of the Lord. Roman Catholic tradition generally holds that this James is to be identified with James, son of Alphaeus, and James the Less. It is agreed by most that he should not be confused with James, son of Zebedee.

Catholics and Orthodox, as well as some Anglicans and Lutherans, believe in the perpetual virginity of Mary; they teach that James, along with others named in the New Testament as "brothers" (Greek: ἀδελφοὶ, translit. adelphoi, lit. 'brothers') of Jesus, were not the biological children of Mary, but were possibly cousins of Jesus or step-brothers from a previous marriage of Joseph.

i have an traditional slavic name, given before slavs were even christinized

>Brynn
Yes, even though it's just the welsh word for hill.

Who here /christian/ master race?

Of course there is.
Nigel
Reginald
Richard

Doubt it

The first murderer reporting in.

Underrated.

Richard and George are up there desu

Thats a girls name. A chick on CNN was just on named Brynn.

That you Brynna?

My name's Garrison, I didn't even know that was in the bible.

>tfw also have old english surname

feels fugging good man

....hi ben

give him an iranian (not an islamic) name. some of them are really based. Arman (pronounced Armon), Arash, Jamshid (pronounced Jaamsheed), Cyrus (pronounced SeeRoos), Darius (pronounced DaarYoos

First name you meme loving fuck

The list is bullshit.
My name is not on there.

Stephen
c:

>named after one of the archangels
Im ready for the new crusade

how the fuck does that work? does everyone call you gary?

>"Persian" Wife
>son named Alexander

is your wife a cuck?

i'm named after a saint(santa clause), and so will my son.

>muh culture
>btw i'm pissing my bloodline away by impregnating a subhuman :^)

Yes it is, but what?

I have an english name...

Neither my first or middle is "christian," but my sons' and daughters' names will be.

Based Stanley

This name is full of Google names like Tyshawn, Tatiana, Queenie (honestly), Kaliyah, Keyshawn etc.

My name is on there and I'm not Christian at all

Memes aside my name is actually Sven

Same, mine goes back to the early medieval period.

>tfw pure Anglo

both my first and middle name are

East Saxon/West Slavic name of kings, and an ancient Greek name of conquerors for my middle name. Feels good man, true European coming through

Had a hearty kek, thankyou Sven

Both of my firstnames are Christian. The first one is one of the twelve disciples and the second one is the name of one of the apostles of Franconia.

Alexander is a Greek name before the Greeks became Christians. It refers to a member of the guard that kept watch and was used also during attacks. The Greek verb that describes the action is alexein.

>Persian
aka shitskin

lol go ahead user I dont mind at all. Just remmeber that we're going to have to shoot you, your kid and your wife for treason to your race when the day comes.

My name literally means ''the messenger of God'' when translated from greek.
beat that, faggots.

no true scotsman

Im not part of the problem

>probably norman name
>probably oppressed the saxons
reeee

There was a boom of Alexanders some ten years ago in Germany. So far all the Alexanders I met in Germany were all Slavs.

First name is as Christian as you can get. Second name is a fennicized version of a Latin name. Third name is biblical.

How exactly are Alexander (The Great) and (Mark) Anthony Christian names?

>(((((christian names))))))

u mean like david? or joseph? or michael?
these are common cuck names which come ten a penny.

your own countries names are the most redpilled.
Nigel, William, Thomas, Angus, James etc. top jewish cuck names like benjamin or christopher anytime

Nah my name originates in Old English m8

Jesus Ezekial Jesus is the only truly redpilled name. If you aren't called that you are basically a jew.

>m.babynames.org.uk/christian-names.htm
>Owen's on the list
Honestly suprised 2bh

You're not Alexander!

>tfw biblical name and americanized norse last name

Because if you draw a stick figure and point an arrow to it that says Mohammad you get beheaded yet they name all their children it.

pretty good question
christian, alexander, christopher, these are one of the most common names in germany and im sure the same goes for the whole anglosphere.

these "(((Cred Forumsacks)))" cuck their own culture and language with some common jewish crap.

>Christian names

tfw your name is William and all the qts love it.

Billy

tfw I have a Hebrew name

Samuel here.

>Ahmed
>Christian

Tfw irish name that blacks have trouble pronouncing.

>christian names

>william
>gavin
>ryan
>logan
>tyler
>owen

all of those are either english, scottish, irish or germanic
none has even the slightest christian connotation

>"Chad is a masculine given name of Anglo-Saxon/Welsh origins. It is the modernized form of the Old English given name Ceadda, influenced by the Welsh word cad meaning "battle". Ceadda (Chad of Mercia) was a 7th-century English saint."
Must be why I slay so much pussy and kick ass. Fuck yo biblical names.

>chad of mercia
top kek

Those are all Jew names. You've literally been given a slave name by your masters.

mine is a bit of a contradiction
josh, i knocked down a wall int he bible yet i support trump's wall.
don't let me near it

Yes

My brother and I are named after the birth names of Tudor kings. I'm Henry the VIII before he was called Henry, and I forgot what lame ass king my brother is.

No idea if these are christian names

Wow. You know, I had never actually thought of it like this before.

>ahmed
>ahmad

i am a literal KEVIN

that's a fucking chad tier name

>just read the list
>ahmed is a christian name
SAGE

LEE IS NOT SEMITIC. WHY IS IT LISTED AS A CHRISTIAN NAME? LOWKOS->LAUHAZ->LEAH->LEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

in germany its a fuckin teshawn tier name
anglo names like kevin, justin, mike are used only by the lowest welfare scum
kevin is almost a meme in germany, standing for low intelligence, lack of skills and education etc. and often used as an insult

not in Germany

Same here, a truly majestic name.

>christian
Reeeeeee ! These names are greeks, not christians ! Fuckin kikes-worshippers !

>Rebecca
Noice

Really? All Kevin's I've ever met irl have been literal autistic retards.

Tits?

CONSECRATED TO THE GOD MARS

Tfw named after a Brad Pitt movie

My name is Augusto, the name of one of the most famous Roman emperors and a name that literally means "Worth of respect" and "magnificent".
I don't care if it's not christian, you faggots are the ones who are part of the problem.

Fury?

Hello world war z

Fuck yeah. Christian First Name, Saxon Surname.
I am your god

Faggot

Who has a /crusader/ name here?
"Some crusaders who returned from the Holy land named their children Jordan after the Jordan River"

You mean 'Faggot checking in, sir'

Snatch? Makes sense, I always thought Americans were Fannies

>Christian name
>Alexander

wtf, the name literally predates Christianity by several hundred years.

>mfw got the most christian name possible

t. isa

Same here.

That's your fellow countrymen you're talking about!

Alexandros is a nasty wog name. Alexander is a pure White name.

Sarah. Best name.

>Christian first name
>obscure Swiss surname
>nobody can ever pronounce it correctly

fml senpai

It's literally the same name only Anglofied you fucking retard.

Lol, that's like being a British person named "Nigel."
Way to be a living meme, Sven.

>name is jared
>guy named jared in the bible is really insignificant
>tfw

I named my daughter after my waifu.
Well, my 3D waifu wasn't excited, but now she likes the name too.

Not sure if stupid or troll

Middle name is literally Christian. My sisters too all have 'Christ' somewhere in our names.

I'm the 12th disciple.

John20:29
Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Great name and a great verse.

>a great verse.

It's literally the worst verse in the Bible. It literally orders people to be gullible idiots, and never to demand evidence.

in the case of believing, yeah. If people only believed in Christ if they saw him, we would either have 0 Christians, or thousands of false Messiah's.

Faith should be coming from love, not from acknowledgement.

I like my name, James

Feels masculine and is a respectable name

Yeah, but the point is Thomas is derided by Jesus for demanding evidence. Which isn't a good thing.

Don't you think it's a good idea to demand evidence, given the fact that the Bible itself speaks of false Messiahs, and the Antichrist literally behaving *like* the Second Coming of Christ to trick people?

I'm named after a Pope.

It's only a good name if people don't circumcise it to Jim, and actually call you James.

that's weird hans

>Richard

Always felt good man

Looks like that guy ate them all

Maxim

So, yes.

my name is originally arabic, passed to persian, thence to ossetian, thence to hungarian, was the name of one of the pagan rulers of hungary from the house of Árpád, then it fell out of use for nine hundred years, finally resurrected about 170 years ago.

not really christian, though.

It gets even more weird: My (2D) waifu is a loli

If you mean a Hebrew name then yes. Why did Christians just take a bunch of Jew names and not keep the names of all of their people? (Like the Heebs could keep Joseph, and the Nord's can still have Ragnar the French can have Charles etc.)

Don't know how things are in Norway but most working class people colloquially refer to the nickname variant of most people, Jim would imply I am one of them and actually do manual labour or a trade and not some soft cock office job

I'm named after this fellow right here, but it's not on the list.
Am I christian, Cred Forums?

>no Bretts itt

My first name is Hawaiian
My middle name is old english, doesn't seem to have Christian meaning
Last name is again, old English without Christian meaning

I am a Christian though

Yeah, Thomas wanted proof and he got it, but Christ made sure to add that last part of the verse which makes it a great verse.

Don't believe because of some phoney miracle, or some slick-tongued preacher, believe because you love Christ.

We don't have to demand evidence for the next coming. When the real one comes every person on earth will be in awe. When the antichrist comes that doesn't happen.

Revelantions was created so we don;t need evidence, we need to compare it to the Bible, and if it happens the way Revelations says it will, we know we are dealing with the real thing.

Revelation 1:7 says, "Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him.” There will not be a person on earth who is unaware of Jesus' return. Jesus Himself describes the manner of His coming. Matthew 24:27 states that the return of Christ will be like the brightness of lightning illuminating the entire sky from the east to the west. Verses 30 and 31 of the same chapter describe Jesus coming with power and great glory and with the sound of a great trumpet, that awakens the righteous dead who are then gathered from the ends of the earth.

you can't really fake that if you aren't divine.

Jimmy boy

What is Brett? British right?

yeah

>Don't know how things are in Norway but most working class people colloquially refer to the nickname variant of most people

They do that here too, I just don't like it personally. If you're called James or Christopher, that's you're name and I think it's retarded to call someone Jim or Chris, when that's not their name. I mean, if you want to be called Jim, why the fuck not just change your actual name to it?

James reporting in.

>not religious
>really like the name Christian
Is it dumb to name my son this? I was raised in an atheist family.

>which makes it a great verse.

It really doesn't. It makes it way worse.

Name is Dustin

I never thought it was Christian, I knew this though:

Dustin originates from an English surname, which is derived from a Norman personal name, which is probably derived from the Old Norse Þorsteinn (Torsten). This Old Norse name is composed of elements meaning "Thor" and "stone". In ancient Germanic languages, 'Dustin" also means "brave fighter" or "valiant fighter"

This feels like a datamining thread.

Got my first name and middle name from both of my great grandpa's, and kept the last name from my father's side.

But always liked Richard.

>Dustbin

My name is also james but pretty much everyone I know except my parents calls me John.

I don't know why that is

You realize how many in the country, or the world share your first name right?

You say your first name, big deal, there are thousands more with that first name too.

Ironically I am a farmer and work in a lot of dust, so I guess it fits in this case

Apparently it's Christian according to that website, which is weird because I though it was Greek. Are Greek names Christian names?

giphy.com/gifs/moving-the-big-lebowski-13PqnZX21NhaqA

relevant?

All very good guesses

...is he mexican? because thats what i was implying.

also some muslim names are totally christian..

others are linguistically different.

Wife pregnant, if it's a boy , thinking about Alexander

I'm actually the third James alongside my dad and grandpa, but all of us just go by Jim. Everyone I know calls me Jim, whether it be family, friends, my wife, colleagues, etc.

To me, the people who absolutely insist on being referred to as their full proper first name to the point of correcting you (excuse me, but it is 'Jonathan/James/William/Christopher') are all assholes. Every single person I have met that is like that is a prick.

Michael reporting in to MAGA

shamus? that you?

...... stannis?

> Mark Anthony
Are you really being that stupid?
It's Antony, and Alex the great was a horrible figure in history.

His empire lasted shorter than 15 years.

My name is the taco version of the greek name derived from ''manly, masculine'' Kinda christian since it was adopted by the romans later.
Too bad I'm wimpy as shit, not manly at all.

>michael

I know that jewish feel. Even tho my family is catholics

Sup, Name-Bro.

Not even religious or anything, but it's pretty badass to be named after a fire-sword wielding Archangel, Leader of Heavens Army.

>pic related
Try to find a more badass christian name.
Pro tip:
>You can't.

My name is Daniel, my family is Catholic

>Christ blessing 99,9999% of the Christians because of their strong faith is a bad thing

>amir
>tfw pale and grew up in a catholic family

WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKS DID THIS

it means anointed one

does not necessarily have to with monotheism and or religion...

it would be the ultimate "fuck you mom, fuck you dad"

>Maximillain

Don't think it's Christian.

Good thing my name originates from Holy Laurentius.

>m.babynames.org.uk/christian-names.htm
Brandon Masterrace reporting in.

Never met a fellow Brandon who wasnt a great guy

Those Braedon, brendan faggots on the other hand can go straight to hell

>Leonel

I'm named after a saint.
San Diego

My name is Christian.

Ultimate winrar

Same as temujin, his empire lasted till his death, imagine if he didn't die that day

My name is literally Christian.

This
>Constantine
>not a Christian name

Same here lads, Ramsey reporting in. Feels great chaps, purebred anglos shall inherit the earth.

Simon, after Simon Peter.

>tfw some brown-skinned labour voter says they've been in this country for 3 generations

My family's only lived here for a thousand years you fucking third-worlder

>Not giving your kids pre stick-kike names.
Eskild reporting in.

>tfw Sylvester is not a Christian name, when my parents named me after the pope who's calender we use now.

> named Jonathan
> not after the Bible character
Pic related
Both cool and retarded

My name is Lachlan not really a christian name idk

I'll make England great again!

Sup

Naming my son Johann

No, because my name is a white name and not based around some shitskin fairytale from the middle-east.

I know that feel bro.
Way back when, my great great grandfather managed to trace his fathers line back to the mid 14th Century

My Dad has a bunch of really old letters and documents he had and passed to my grandfather, census records and the like. I think he mentioned a reference to the doomsday book also. Basically my name is of pure Anglo-Saxon origin, will post pics if I can dig them out of the loft.

Feels really fuggin good knowing that I am from pure Anglo-Saxon stock, probably with a mish mash of Nordic blood thrown in, given all the settling of the east of England that took place and my family has lived in the north of england for generations.

>Be me, 184 cm, green eyes, white, brown hair, /fit/, Civil servant, Army reservist.
Life is good.