Pol we need to talk. Why are you all so racist? What happened to you to make you hate your fellow humans so much?

pol we need to talk. Why are you all so racist? What happened to you to make you hate your fellow humans so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DhagKyvDck
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7D7dljmZ9KY
youtu.be/mmrHBT5h-BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fellow humans
look kiddo, some human communities are worse than others. being critical of them isnt racist. and even if it was i wouldnt care.

I don't hate my fellow humans at all.

I went outside you fat neckbeard

I lived in the ghetto and when you live there you quickly learn to hate the trash there. Those people are the poverty they live in. They aren't disadvantaged, or misunderstood, or even good people just trying to get by, they are niggers.

My fellow "humans".

Im not racist and i dont hate anyone.
Hate is for beta faggots.

I'm not racist, but I hate multiculturalism. I love Free market. And theses stormfags from pol. Are supporting this commie called Donald Trump.
Pol actually believes Trade deficit is BAD
youtube.com/watch?v=7DhagKyvDck

Understanding the world is impossible if you maintain the mainstream view of racism as taboo.
For example, there are hordes of black people- along with many stupid, well-intentioned white people- protesting against an external scapegoat (police) when the real source of blacks' problems is their lower IQs, propensity to violence, and street trash culture. Would you rather pretend that they're innocent victims who dindu nuffin?

I don't. I just acknowledge that the hammer and screwdriver are two different tools needed to complete one job.

MEMES

that's not an argument
also

>read economics for dummies
fucking commie.

I hate everyone equally

> fellow humans

You're neither fellow to me, nor are you a human from my point of reference. I'd remove you from the gene pool without second thought if given the chance.

I just hate niggers

I am not racist. I'm a factist. Blacks are more dangerous than any other race. Whether it's in Africa, America or anywhere.

No other race aside from Abo's have those tendacies. You see a black, change sides of the road and get ready lads.
The blacks are who are going to force the government to send us to fema camps and enact martial law.

Because Hitler was right and did nothing wrong.

Well he did at least one thing wrong, namely losing the war

btfo!

>I lived in the ghetto
Same
When you're one of the few whites in a ghetto, it can change you. But that isn't bat at all. It just makes you stronger.

>look at ur euro-white gay-fucks mask.
>anonymous is racist.
>oh wait ya pol is anonymous you cuck
>people trying to get salty about truthism on a politically incorrect board, your a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I love my fellow humans. I hate everyone else.

Grew up in a rural town with lots of abos. Literally didn't even know casual racism was looked down on until I was a teenager.

I wasn't even teased or beaten by googles, i just have observed that they act like wild animals. I can't help the things I've seen on public transport.

>hurr durr, that's never been said bfore, I am le funny and original posrter on 4chinzz hurrrrrrrrrrrr DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

We love our fellow humans, hence our dislike for googles.

I'm not a racist, I'm a misanthrope.

That's the only valid reason. I hope you set the world on fire.

I'm very much enjoying the mass shootings in France and America at the moment.

When I was 5 years old a gang of Pakis kidnapped and raped me for 10 days straight before knocking me out and leaving me in a park.

I had to live near pakis while I saved money for house in a decent neighbourhood. I thought whats the difference between the area I was in and the area I wanted to be in ? Pakis. They dealt drugs, stole, vandalized and disrupted the public with load music and obnoxious behavior and the worst vehicle safety standards (driving & maintainence) all while preaching high and mighty muslims. I don't want to live around uncivilised people and stupid white and inbred pakis (not sure about googles we don't have any) are not part of any society I will chose to live around.

I think you shoulld be the one to take a look into how economics work.

Free trade is not an overall ideal policy for every country. Trade deficit is generally bad but it really only needs to be looked over if the import/export ratio is over 5%
Your source video is fucking retarded aswell, how in the fuck is this faggot comparing two incredibly different economies such as chinas and japans. How do you do itseriously? Chinas main source of bussiness comes from the US and other western nations that sell the shit they make, the majority of their companies are US born. The problems we have woth their economy would be almost irrelevent to the general problems that real free trade faces.

Free trade only really works of both economies of said countries are very similar. Or rather if they are both enthuisatically bussiness oriented. They both need to have american-like markets. Thats why free trade with a country like japan would work in both our favors. Japan has a market, and if they are unrestricted in their exports to US and the same to them then you add an entire new market of competition for both countires. Competition is always good for the consumer, and generally the country overall.

But see this system doesnt work when you add china to the mix. As most products we should be making are made over there. So the US ends up being just a buyer and not a seller, creating an overly negative trade deficit.

From Rotherham then?

Racism is a red herring. There is no racism, only the uneducated who mistake classism for racism.

I don't see any black or white businessmen, representatives, upper middle class or rich, getting hassled or shot.

People don't cross the street, lock their doors, or clutch their belongings when they see a group of businessmen, black or white.

It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with economic class and class culture.

Same. How it is i managed get out of this hell and they are still in. Becouse i worked hard to gtfo

'Racism' is a Marxist construct. All Cred Forums wants is to resist the destruction of white civilization.

I know this is bait but racism doesnt exist anymore.

The most racist thing and the most extreme example we have in the year 2016 is fucking moonman. Which is pretty much just a parody on what real extremism is.
No one is racist anymore, people generally dont give a ahit about your color and rather look at your culture, behavior and actions.

Even on Cred Forums if there was a natsoc black man who hated any gangbangers and would lynch them with us on the day of the rope. They would be regarded as honorary

Don't do that.

Don't dismiss Cred Forums's casual racism, sexism, and paranoia as shit posting

We are Politically Incorrect

We say nigger a kike, we say fag and tranny, we blame the jews and feminnazis and we don't apologize for it.

We are Anonymous. more importantly we are the counter culture

The leftwingers and SJW's won the culture war but they are unable to cope with being the underdog any more. Now they are the ones in authority and "the man" and the rebellious youth hold views they find abhorrent.

Leftwingers are all about "identity Politics", they gain moral authority from being a part of an oppressed gender/race/sexuality.

We are Anonymous. This is the opposite of Identity Politics.

SJW's oppose all "bigoted" language and they claim to stand for equality, but they actually divide the entire human race into specific tiers based on there race/gender/sexuality and give each group privilege points based on that.

We use bigoted language but we insult everyone, so no one is singled out or hurt by it. We treat everyone equally because everyone i Anonymous. We don't give privilege points based on gender or race because no one knows that, what you say and do defines an user, nothing else matters.

It's sad that you are targeting Rotherham. The muzzie gangs are raping kids in all our cities

FPBP

>Be spaniard
>Live in america
>Raised in an all-white environment
>blissfully unaware of things like race
>get transferred to a public school in HS
>meet nigs for the first time
>become racist literally within one week

>We don't give privilege points based on gender on race
>\pol/ is an Aryan male safe space who constantly cherry picks news articles showing black violence and scientific studies "proving" men are more intelligent than women

Fucking hell, I'm starting to realize why my flag is so hated here

Trump is a meme

a lifetime of experience made me this way.

That is what you assume

Go find some other study showing blacks are less violent or one that says women are more intelligent then men

No one is stopping you

>fellow humans
>robbers, thieves, murderers, child rapists and other sandniggers
Choose one.

Cmon Hans don't be like that.

I worked hard and got a degree from a tech school online at night. I still live in a shitty area due to lack of work opportunity but its a white ghetto now not a black one so life is safe, crime is low, and the neighbors are mostly quiet.

go back to twitter and soros hugbox there faggit, or take the red pill like everyone else.
Dats only our taqqyia mask idiot

I'm against poorly educated chimps. I don't care about the color

BOOOOOOO

>trade deficit is good
That's why all top economies in the world have trade surplases, right ?

And besides that, a small trade deficit doesn't matter. But when it's 800 billion, there is a huge problem.

I'm not a racist though, sometimes I say some pretty edgy stuff on Cred Forums but today while on my way to the university I saw a refugee family and I felt bad for them.

7/10 bait

being called racist for saying all people should be treated equally really desensitized me back then. I'm full racist now, no regrets and not going back to being self-hating cuck.
I'd rather be called a white supremacist for being an actual white supremacist then for not apologizing for the American slave trade or some shit that doesn't concern me whatsoever. Enough is enough.

t. boyd rice

>I saw a refugee family and I felt bad for them.
Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=7D7dljmZ9KY

MOTIVATED MOTIVATED DIWN RIGHT MOTIVATED OO AH I WANNA KILL SOMEBODY, OO AH I WANNA KILL SOMEBODY AHHHHHHH

Because you give minorities all these opportunities, that most choose not to take advantage of, yet they still insist on bitching about oppression and living in poverty. I don't hate them for their skin colour, just their shitty culture.

immigration

I still feel bad for hobos even though I know they're in that situation due to their own actions. Being a racist doesn't mean you're full of hate, that's just liberal media conditioning talking.

Try to put yourself in their shoes.

You are leading a peaceful lifestyle, until one day somebody bombs your home, and you are forced to either leave or fight.

If you are a kid or a parent with small kids, the 2nd option is pretty much of the table.

So, you become a refugee.

It's simple empathy. If this happened to me I would be devastated, and I'm sure they are.

When I see single, young male refugees I get angry, but families with small children aren't to blame for becoming refugees.

I'm against immigration as much as most people here, but I still understand the plight of most of these people.

Too bad you can't help them all.

/thread

You're probably some rapefug yourself. All of Europe had families with small children yet the men went to fight instead of running off like scared bitches.

>What happened to you to make you hate your fellow humans so much?

Its called learning from others mistakes

Islam is still expansionist military doctrine from dark middle ages

Racism is human natural.

Fuck niggers

Being a racist doesn't mean you hate anyone. It just means we love our own race best and don't dismiss facts that make us uncomfortable as pseudoscience. Think about it this way, you dad loves you right? And he loves you more than all the other kids at the playground right? He wants you to succeed, get ahead, be the best. This doesn't mean he hates the other kids and wants to put them down. Nor does it mean he thinks you are the best kid ever with no flaws. Its just that you are HIS kid, and that means he loves you best.

Pol, we need to talk. Why are they all racist? What did the monkeys and shit skins do to us to make us racist too?

This!!!!

1933 Haavara accord. Agreed that Jews would go to Palestine and GTFO with all their belongings. They had at least ten years to get the fuck out after being told they were no longer welcome. youtu.be/mmrHBT5h-BA

Men are more intelligent than women on average. This doesn't mean there can't be outliers. The Bell curve is a curve, not a single absolute value. Whites are not the most intelligent race. Asians and Jews have us beat there. We accept the good with the bad.

> All of Europe had families with small children yet the men went to fight instead of running off like scared bitches

You do know that there were million of european refugees during WW2, right ?

I grew up mostly.

When I was younger I was all "fuck flags fuck cops I don't see race we are all equal politics r stupid lol"

Slowly started to question reality more as I got older and more learned and experienced, did my own reading and soul searching and eventually came to believe what I believe today and fully developed my political knowledge and beliefs.

Went from "edgy" anarchistic kid to white nationalist over 10 years or so.

Race is real and it matters, and my race matters the most to me.

I don't hate my fellow humans, I hate everyone and everything. But that's not right either, I just see it for what it is without a filter, and unfortunately I like many others here simply can't pull the wool back over my own eyes, so i'm left here sitting jaded and being a miserable fuck because of what I know, what I think, what I feel to be the truth, that others ignore.

It has nothing to do with race, I hate just as many dumb wiggers as I do blacks and mexicans and muslims. I hate people because of their actions.

Not that i'm any better, i'm just a fat worthless piece of shit, but I'm not afraid to admit it, when many of these people are afraid or even outright reject that they're failures in whatever regard.

>What happened to you to make you hate your fellow humans so much?
I am a mixed mongrel. If it doesn't has at least a far cause from my mother side, I hate it.

You're just a faggot

>being aware that you are fat and worthless
>not fixing yourself
I wish we could ban all fat people from Cred Forums. You will never convince normies to become fashy goys if you are an ugly creep.

But why though? Why should I fix myself? Realistically, what will it change? I'm not delusional enough to think I matter in a grander scale. Seems like a waste of effort, i'd much rather just continue working my shit job day in day out and taking joy in the little things that don't make me regret being sentient.
yeah pretty much

Pretty much sums up the thread.

This is the reason I am racist and cannot be reasoned with.

Liberalism is a trojan horse for Islam because of it's open border policies.

Everyone matters. The more of us there are that become glorious joocey elven warriors of the West, the more normies there are that become fashy goys. Convert one, that one may convert two more. Trust in the media is at an all-time low. Social justice is a bad joke. Nations are being ripped apart by immigration. There will never be a better time than right now.

Plus its just better for your own sanity if you know you're beautiful and can get laid on the regular. Not to mention simply being physically able to do the most fun hobbies.

Why don't you take the mask off, it seems to be obscuring your view of reality for Europe.