Are you ready for the greatest presidential debate in history?

Are you ready for the greatest presidential debate in history?

What snacks/drinks are you bringing? Are you watching it with anyone else

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuLVKkR-e5k
infowars.com/full-hillary-vs-trump-debate-posted/
thefederalist.com/2016/09/23/the-hillary-investigation-reeks-of-corruption/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/25/clinton-campaign-manager-unable-to-answer-questions-on-hillary-coverup-operation/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/23/the-immunized-five-meet-the-people-covering-for-hillary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw I have to work before I can watch debate

Setting up my projector and gonna have some timtams and dr pepper alone

I'm more looking forward to Lew Rockwell and Tom Woods discussing the debate.

I have South African Rooibos thee and some nutritious walnuts prepared and ready to go. I intend to watch it by myself, as others would only distract me from analyzing the shit out of Hillary's motoric functions.

I'm going to a party where everyone is going to be drinking and watching the debate. I'm bringing a bottle of Jim Beam Apple, it's gunna be great.

I might watch it, but I'm leaving to colorado in about 30 minutes. Maybe I can catch it there but we'll probably be out all day.

Also does anyone have any experience with DMT? I'm going to take some for the first time tomorrow and I'm kinda nervous.

Enjoy yourself dude :) it's good stuff.

Shhiieett just found out it'll be their first debate. Is this normal or it didn't happened before because she was too debilitated?

Going to sleep now so i can stay the night awake to channel my energy to kek and the emperor.

DUDE WEED!

I cannot wait. Once this country sees what a bumbling idiot Trump really is I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary was up 20 points tomorrow. Trump supporters are straight horrible people and need to be socially ostracized and defeated in a landslide. We can't let racism take hold, this is now a country of social justice and diversity, not Trump's bigotry. This sub-chan needs to continue the onslaught on Trump. We should be entirely committed to destroying his racist following for the next month and getting as many people voting Hillary, our future depends on it

Just do it. Pre-Liftoff axienty is pretty usual even for experienced psychonauts.Do it alone in a quite and comfy place and chill than everything will be fine.

in how many hours will it start?
will it be streamed on youtube?

>Shit, Trump's rapidly gaining on Clinton because the public perceives him as an underdog and hates the media for being so overtly biased in their dealings with him.

>I KNOW, LET'S HAVE THE MODERATOR CORRECT THE RECORD!

You've given Trump the election.

>tfw be on a plane wih no wifi during the debates

12 hours
probably

I think at 3:00 in the night. And pol will surly provide us some way to watch it.

great bait mate

Salted/Buttered popcorn. Cheerwine Cherry Cola.

ye

Post your choice of music when Hillary got BTFO on live TV watched by 100mio people all over the globe

youtube.com/watch?v=UuLVKkR-e5k

>hillary podium

Im going to get me some chinese food tonight for the big debate

je weet dat het om 3 uur s'morgens is ?

Alone stuffing my face with this. Will wash and lube up the flesh light for a nice fap for this special occasion too.

Hitting an Irish pub in downtown San Diego with some friends to watch it. We chose the spot because the owner owner always wears a MAGA hat

More like the most awkward.
Trump will just spend the entire time being bomarded about policy questions and Hillary will be bombarded with questions about e-mails
And if you watch the primary debates, you know damn well both of them are gonna flub through the entire thing and nothing of value will have been gained.

You'll be fine. It doesn't last long like other hallucinogens so there's no real chance of having a drawn out introspective hell. Just relax ahead of time and go with whatever happens.

>tfw i cant watch it live

>bought Pringles 3/$5 at shop rite on Sunday
>gonna stock up on chips ahoy and have milk ready
>maybe make some popcorn

I just wish I had friends to watch it with

No snacks/drinks. I’ll jump in my pajamas, get comfy and enjoy the show.

(There will be live stream, right?)

Some sandwiches, lamen and beer.

Will CNN broadcast this?

Yes, jewtube.

yes.
infowars.com/full-hillary-vs-trump-debate-posted/

I'm watching with my Mom (Trump), my fiance (Stein), and my sister (Clinton).
Everyone is calm about it though. Also, my sister, who is going to vote for Hillary, isn't against Trump for as dumb of reasons as most liberals.

Snownigger here,
how can I watch?

watching it at the sushi bar (it's a neighborhood thing, combo sushi/irish pub. it's where everyone hangs out.) owner is a kooky japanese dude who hates hillary.

gonna eat the fuck out of some spider rolls and get drunk off of whatever's on tap

I am watching with Kek and my fellow tadpoles and magicians.

Ready for Hillary to cancel in about an hour

stanczyk my ass

It's gonna be boring with no clear winner.

Some Pizza and some Creatine tea mango/cherry flavored bottled waters.

*Trump

>stein
user, anyone who likes stein is a complete fucking retard. Jill thinks wifi causes cancer... You might want to get as far away from that count as possible.

Burger with a fried egg and some pepper jack cheese on it, fries, and some 5.56 scattered around the table for maximum 'Murrica

It does though, in the same way that vaccines cause autism.

W H E R E can I watch it?
I got a couple days off work and I'd love to sit and watch it.

I'm watching it with the son of my wife's boyfriend

BBC News

Two of my friends who dont care are coming to my house to watch it. I hope shits herself or something so they dont get bored. The beers will help

In how many hours is it up? I dont know if my wife will allow me to watch it desu

wew really?

Never paid much attention to live debates and elections, no clue as to how or when they are shown.

>aus
>drinking dr pepper
fucking shame on you cunt

Any Ireland bros in Cork watching?

She thinks Stein being an idiot falls in line with the Green Party in general. She was going to support Johnson, until he left the Libertarian party ideology by the wayside. I don't blame her.

As long as I get my homework done, I'm gonna hop on Steam and watch with a friend.

Bow to American soda power or be destroyed

>flight to Toronto lands as the debate starts
Better be able to watch it without the eternal leaf's ridiculous media bias

its the american debates u fuckin wog

it seems appropriate

It's called pop you faggot

ohio pls go

>Are you ready for the greatest presidential debate in history?

Yes. I'm pumped for the first debate.

Me too. I'll watch it when I come home from work. I'll get in my bed and watch the debate with a bag of Doritos. Shit's gonna be comfy as fuck. Hopefully Trump will be MERCILESS against Hillary.

>There will be live stream, right?
They'll be hundreds

What time is the debate my american friends?

Get out commie

Bout to wreck my fresh tolerance with some herbal jew to accompany my ultimate comfort

9pm eastern time, August 3 2018 Australian time

Bants aside, is it just under 12 hours from now?

Just a Christopher Cantwell pregame, a cup of coffee, and one of those gatorade power bars.

yes

Staying up all night (start 03.00)

>Dr. pepper
Is that the soda that taste like a mix of soap and almonds?

>Jill thinks wifi causes cancer

It does though, senpai. Still, fuck (((Stein))).

The Justice Department’s Hillary Investigation Reeks Of Corruption

thefederalist.com/2016/09/23/the-hillary-investigation-reeks-of-corruption/

Clinton Campaign Manager Unable to Answer Questions on ‘Hillary Coverup Operation’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/25/clinton-campaign-manager-unable-to-answer-questions-on-hillary-coverup-operation/

The Immunized Five: Meet The People Covering For Hillary

dailycaller.com/2016/09/23/the-immunized-five-meet-the-people-covering-for-hillary/