Breaking-- mass shooting in Houston goys

doesn't seem like niggers just digging, might be a religion of piss:
rt.com/usa/360633-shooting-houston-injured-active/

Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/news/active-shooter-situation-on-weslayan-near-bissonnet/1526685/
khou.com/news/local/live-video-hpd-reports-active-shooter-near-west-u/326164702
abc13.com/live/
nbc4i.com/2016/09/26/active-shooter-situation-reported-near-houston-shopping-center/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3807811/Bomb-squad-deployed-active-scene-people-shot-Houston-strip-mall-suspect-revolver.htm
twitter.com/GPinks/status/780404125016010753/photo/1
linkedin.com/in/nathan-desai-84043854
yelp.com/biz/mcdaniel-and-desai-llp-houston
youtube.com/watch?v=fonSqHNoWkQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prakash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THANK YOU FOR OUR DAILY BLESSINGS

any texas fags on this? about to turn on my police scanner in houston...

What a start to the workday

>The shooter has been described as black and carrying a revolver.

DJANGO

is it harris county? no option for houston PD...

abc13.com/news/active-shooter-situation-on-weslayan-near-bissonnet/1526685/

Please be muslim

It will be a white male with a history of pro-Trump social media posts.

Awfully (((convenient))) timing. They did it with Brexit, they'll do it again.

he's still active apparently:

A dindu with a revolver not exactly a happening more like a chimpout

bringing in bomb squad to check his car...it's not just a nigger, possibly religion of piss.

They don't bring our bomb squad for a nigger nigging

>The shooter has been described as black and carrying a revolver
For what reason would you remove copy text on your site? It takes me whole 5 seconds to bypass it. All I wanted was to greentext the dindu perp

SWAT team and bomb squad sprinting all over, this might well be religion of piss...

Why is it always Googles or Muslims.

khou.com/news/local/live-video-hpd-reports-active-shooter-near-west-u/326164702

Too many of the evil white man's microaggressions.

It's a wealthy area. Dude probably found his wife fucking the gardener

As long as the shooter is anything but white

REEE, not one texas fag here to tell what the scanner is and what county it is? no houston PD option.

it's harris county

how about giving us a link to this feed?

>suspect 'down'
>'down'
what did they mean by this

See if there is a Bellaire or West University on the scanner
one shooter is down...making sure there isn't not another one

something going on, just carried away a White woman and swat team is running down street. Not just niggers nigging. PLEASE religion of peace, please religion of peace, this would put trump over the top, PLEASE...

abc13.com/live/

Usually "shot" aka they laid that nigga out the forever sleep

shot

>abc13.com/news/active-shooter-situation-on-weslayan-near-bissonnet/1526685/

ALSO HOW DO DOZENS OF PEOPLE GET SHOT AND NOBODY DIES
WTF
ANOTHER MALL SHOOTING AND NO DEAD

are you blind mate?

good job USA

Niggers and muzzies have no aim they just spray n pray

>7 kills so far

Wow, that's terrible, I'll have to pray.

Pray for dozens of killed d00ds to save a forgettable shooting, that is.

Hilariously, most civilian guns aren't designed with people killing in mind.

That said, there are lots of factors that decide whether a person dies from a gunshot wound or not.

"suspect" is dead...now we wait for the name game...remmeber Cuolter's law...if they hold out on the name for over an hour, it's a muslim.

Fact that they think car is rigged to blow make me think must be muslim.

when the race war happens they will be fucked

BETS ARE OPEN

habbening status:

True: 200
False:90

Race of the killer:

Arab: 500
Nigger: 300
White: 140
Slav: 70
Asian: 30
Latino: 10

Motive of the killer:

Terrorist: 450
Mental Illness: 250
Nationalist: 140

Media Spin:
"Isolated Case, shouldnt generalize" : 500
"Immigrants are the real victims": 370
"It's the fault of the rise of nationalism": 350
False Flag : 200
Shove it under the rug: 130
"Race War, Gas the kikes!": 5

hillary has to have some fodder for the debate

yet more proof that whites are the master race

>RT as a source for "breaking" news.

the car is a fucking infiniti---what is that, $40k?

lol only 9mm

SHIT, I live like five minutes away.

It's black and no one is dead yet... i hope it's BLM.

False
Black
Mental Illness
ABC will spin it as Isolated Case, shouldnt generalize

>RT
>dropped instantly

>>RT as a source for "breaking" news.
yes dickhead newfag, this entire site uses RT, they are an hour ahead of MSM western media usually.

Were they wrong here or is there a mass shooting you limey cocksucker?

>russia today
>ever

jesus christ just because a news site isn't leftist doesn't mean it's automatically not shit.

false
black
nig nogging
shove it under the rug

>RT
>>dropped instantly
lol, another newfag who hasn't been here long. Every big story here:
-paris
-brussels
-nice
-turkey coup
ALL were broken by RT first.

>4 happenings reported vs 20000 literally bullshit news.

Wow!

we have this argument with newfags EVERY_FUCKING_TIME. NEwfag who just came here after Brexit, trust the old fags.
Rt doesn't need the approval of any big Western Jew, they have broken EVERY major story in last 2 years first, sometimes over an hour before the jews in West.

Were they wrong here? Yes or no, simple question idiot. Lurk more.. Last RT discussion having.
Lurk and Learn.

guieppe (if there are any non-niggers at this point), it's a free site, net time you break news with your site of choice. Deal?

nbc4i.com/2016/09/26/active-shooter-situation-reported-near-houston-shopping-center/

Deal

People cant shoot lol

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

0 dead

Mass shooting ??

Oops

Underrated

"The shooter was described as black and carrying a revolver."
source -- op link

False
Skittle-Google
Terrorist
"Isolated Case, shouldn't generalize"

but I'm not new, I've been here since summer

why am I debating retards?
>first breaking news comes from RT on scanner, scanner is usually half assed info
>Rt alert leads me to search local affiliate, where I can get more definitive info
See how it works? RT alert just notifies there is a happening, THEN you find the local affiliate and get the details?

hard to comprehend? is this not how it's done on 9gag?

>mass shooting with a fucking six shooter

Why are niggers so dumb?

they are interviewing people, guy who had son shot. This was a nigger who just went on a random "kill Whitey" killing spree...

user that was first report taken off scanner, don't take it seriously. Wait for the local affiliate. I do't think he shot 8 people with a 6 shooter.

Everyone he shot was White, random people in cars. this was just a "nigger massacres whitey" situation.

Every car he shot up was either a mercedes, infiniti, expensive cars. He was gunning for rich White people.

If it's in Houston he must have driven awhile.

Underrated

Houston fag here, it occurred in a nog rich part of town. It very like nothing but typical Google-American activity.

>This was a nigger who just went on a random "kill Whitey" killing spree...

This is just speculation at this point right? I'm in Houston watching the local news right now and they've said nothing about the suspect other than that he has been shot by the police.
>another black man slain by police for being in a parking lot

the jews on Us national news aren't touching this, makes me think it was "kill Whitey, Muh black lives matter shooting spree.."

>This is just speculation at this point right
watch abc 7 user. He shot a bunch of Whites in expensive cars, one in a mercedes, one in an infinit...either that or a muslim convert to religion of piss....what else could it be?

These were just random White people on way to work, there was no sort of fight before hand.

>nog rich part of town
do you got the oxymoron there? Also, one of the people shot was in a mercedes, one in an infinti.

sort of a weird time of day for a terrorist attack though, not a lot of people out. Makes me think it wasn't political.

>all people who were shot were inside their cars
>4 people taken to level 1 trauma center.

>be american
>get shot

he means there's lots of nogs. The way houston works is you have ghetto right next to nice areas sometime even intermixed.

you know more about place than I do user. Everyone shot was a White person in a car, mostly upscale cars.

What else could it be but a "muh black lives matter" revenge on whitey? These were random people.

remember dylan roof?
>national news for 2 months
> led to every southern state taking down confed flags and taking down 130 year old confed memorial
>nigger shoots 8 White at random
>the jews on national media can't even be bothered to report it
something has to give in this society. and soon.

West University is all rich white people

Houstonfag here. Just another case of workplace violence

once you go brown get out of town

>What else could it be but a "muh black lives matter" revenge on whitey? These were random people

It could be a ton of things considering how there's hardly any info about the shooter out yet and absolutely no way to tell what the motive was. I know Cred Forums loves happenings but give it a second to develop.

The innocent oppressed race strikes again

Americans have a bullet resistant carapace.

It's true they believe if Allah wants someone dead he'll make sure the bullets hit them. How fucking stupid

guy didnt aim, most injuries were from shattered windshields

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'nigger rich'.

Anybody else in this thread live in Houston? Where yall at

Oh Fugg I drive a Lincoln MKZ glad I don't live out there.

point taken, but for a normal nigger "tyrone" chimp out, they don't bring out bomb squad.

oh, ABC says they "Have info on shooter they are waiting to share.."
let me check twatter, name must be up. if you have a twatter, please help me scour for info, esp if you know houston area.
(if you don't have a twatter account, just set one up with a fake email, they don't check)

At least we can shoot back

Good thing Texans have lots of guns to prevent mass shootings

I'm calling Somali, given the recent patterns. BLM nig possible second.

Houston is full of niggers and Mexicans.

Statistically, the chance of a good guy with a gun is low, and even lower if it was a neighborhood of excessive colour.

sniper fire at night

Man, Us media is so pathetic. Newfag sucks bitching above I used RT as a jumping off point, the fucking Us wire services just reported the fucking thing 20 mins ago.
CNN and other have yet to report a thing. Remember Coulter's law.....if ABC 7 has info on shooter and is not releasing it for "some mysterious reason," we can figure the rest out...

this. either that or just dark shitskin. They are still worried the body is wired to a bomb.

That is not a normal nigger tyrone chimpout.

shooter was black
:/

abc 7 houston anchoress just said "he was shooting people at random, it's impossible to imagine what his motive could be..."

That he's a real G nigga

Calling it now-- this is 1000% either religion of piss or a BLM "muh revenge chimp out."
What leads me to this conclusion?
>abc 7 houston-- "we have information but we are not going to release ti just yet.."
>bomb squad still on scene checking car/body for being tired to a bomb
> anchoress said herself: "he was shooting people completely at random, what could possibly be his motive?"

either way, Trump just firmly secured Texas (regardless of "Dallas Morning Jews") and if it's a mudslide, another 2-3 point national bump for Trump

Expect media jews o slide this one HARD lads..

It's the niggers that are the problem, not the guns, guns are inanimate objects.

It sort of is if you aren't praying for it to be blm bs or some sand nigger shit. There's NO INFORMATION ABOUT THE MOTIVE YET. I'm almost hoping it's a white nationalist just to annoy Cred Forums at this point.

Precisely so it's a good thing that there's lots of big strong Americans in Texas to stop mass shootings from happening

Press conference soon

You already posted that snowflake and I responded

>I'm almost hoping it's a white nationalist just to annoy Cred Forums at this point

The suspect, described as a black male, was reported about 6:30am as firing on vehicles with a revolver near a strip mall.
Officials said he shot from behind a tree.
Houston police said the suspect has been shot by an officer, ABC13 reported. His condition remains unclear.
Nearby, there was increased police activity at an apartment complex on Law Street, ABC7 reported.

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3807811/Bomb-squad-deployed-active-scene-people-shot-Houston-strip-mall-suspect-revolver.htm

News about shootings are being suppressed.

>hoping it's a white nationalist
Noe go home and get your fuckin shine box.

HOLY FUCK THATS LIKE THREE BLOCKS FROM MY HOUSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

This. not a single national Us media outlet covering. They know it's a nigger "muh black lives matter" revenge shooting.
Every target he picked was a White in an upscale car.

BLM FUCK YOU RACIST GOOGLE HATING NIGGERS.

GET OFF YOUR ASS AND GO GET US SOME OC YOU LAZY FUCKING NIGGER. DID YOU NOT HEAR THE HELICOPTERS OR SIRENS?

>first
>then

Houston whites are mostly petite bourgeois or hipster nu-males, so you
Basically have to go to the fat tednecks
Outside the 610 if you want armed whites. The only guns inside the loop are owned by dindus.

presser inbound

It's always the newfag sucks swedebro who don't realize we've been doing this for years and know our shit from years of trial and error.
How are you all holding up there? Did the 5 person shooting in Malmo making big national news there?

Yuppies in high rise
Luxury apartments, I mean...

average day in H Town my friends

This, desu. I saw a nigger tazer another in 3rd Ward and heard some gunshots down the street this weekend. It's only news because working people's cars got hit
In the Galleria.

>Houston whites are mostly petite bourgeois or hipster nu-male
bullshit mate, all the big Houston money are trophy hunters (finance's step father spent years trying to get the "North American Triple Crown").

They re big fucking money in a gated compound, but they are armed to the teeth, as are all big Houston money I've ever met.

>average day in H Town my friends
you all are wrong. This is a nigger who randomly targeted Whites in expensive cars on way to work, not just typical bigger "tyrone...krips...westside" stuff.
Based on Coulter's Law, we already know this is a nigger with revenge motives or a possible black muslim.
Press conference soon. watch how the motherfuckers deflect questions....

Does this shit happen like every day now? wtf?

press conference coming n 5-10 minutes lads. wait to see how badly they slide/deflect/deny....

so much of this
saddens me when i see the BBC or RT is reporting US news that our MSM has not picked up or passed on

Especially true if they are oil money. Holy hell do those fuckers love to hunt.

America is pretty much Iraq right now.

This is how you know there is something amiss
>too much coverage for just a regular bigger tyrone shooting
>not enough coverage for a major event, which means MSM are sliding it
OH SHIT, ABC 7 HOUSTON REPORTING HIS ENTIRE CAR WAS FULL OF HGIGH CALIBER WEAPONS AND AMMO!!

That's a few choice (gated) neighborhoods in River Oaks or Rice Village. Inside the loop, it's nigs and nu-males with not much inbetween. Why would a multimillionaire be hanging around Westheimer or the Galleria at 6am? These groups are insulated from greater society, and so their perspective can't be trusted, nor can they be relied upon to put down people causing trouble outside of their wealthy, already safe neighborhoods. The fat rednecks that cut everyone off on the highway are our only hope.

News report: "A witness told local ABC13 channel he heard about 100 “steady gunshots” being fired."

100 shots with six injuries. Probably a black person. Notoriously bad aim.

Roll up roll up place your bets 2/1 it's Muslims 3/1 it's BLM 5/1 it's mental illness 10/1 white power

Except that one guy in Dallas. They Johny 5 his ass

Why does Putin keep sending Assad's men to swing the election for Trump? They can't keep getting away with this!

IS there any other kind of big money in houston other than oil? Finance's fathers old money from memphis, mother harried into oil money in houston.

the father's family (who have been "prominent" in city since civil war0 look down on houston as "new money."

Fucking memphis country club life tie registration (IF you are accepted) is over 250k down payment for lifetime, plus monthly dues.

Houston big money is even more insane.

agree, you are right. the Big Money types not going to leave their gated community to put down a rabid nigger with a hating rifle.
OH SHIT JUST REPORTED, NIGGER'S ENTIRE CAR WAS FULL OF GUNS AND AMMO, AND THEY ARE REPORTING HE WAS PICKING TARGETS AT "RANDOM" (I.E. WHITEY)

HOUSTON

WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Houston here.

>weslayan and bissonet
>bissonet

it's ok guys only chinks and niggers live on these streets

Ebin

DAHNALD

THE MAGAZINES

>hating rifle.
HUNTNIG RIFLE
JESUS CHRIST, this nigger had an entire arsenal in his trunk. Why the fuck was he shooting originally with a 6 shooter?
Given what they are pulling from his trunk, he could have taken down 50 people if he had managed to get into a target rich environment (i.e.m a place with a lotto Whites....press conference upcoming...just WATCH how these mothefcukers lie this from what it really was, a BLM one nigger hit squad...the very same niggers bongo is inviting to the Whitehouse.

This was bullshit it made me 50 min late to work. On the radio they said the guy was just shooting at cars that drove by. They interviewed a man who's son was shot in the arm but he was okay and was able to drive himself to the hospital

>2 dozen shots or so reported
>6 hit

BLM nigger confirmed

The other big ones are
>commercial real estate
>manufacturing
>financial bullshit

This weekend

Seven stabbed in Boston
Five shot in Washington State
Six shot on campus in Illinois
And now this!

Feel like I missed one ... Or two.

user, of the cars we know he shot at, one was a mercedes, one was a porsche, one was an infinti...pretty clear, he was trying to shoot random wealthy Whites.

Fucking abc 7 anchoress 7 wondering why press conference is delayed...wonder if se is just playing dumb or doesn't know enough that the jews are deciding how to spin a BLM sniper.

Oh yeah a happening in Baltimore.

>The race war has started
>American whites are too pussy to participate
>Only just niggers massacring whites
Shoulda seen it coming, I suppose

Isn't chine's Halliburton based there and...a few big accounting firms and banks and other stuff. Don't like texas, can't stand the weather, have to live somewhere where I have real seasons.

Soon as I get married and graduate LS, am moving to Northeast.

Why does someone always have to add their shitty blog to the end of their posts? Nobody fucking cares faggot

Yeah, they've been doing tons of layoffs though. Also the temp was really nice this morning.

Well he was shooting in a wealthy area. I'm not saying he wasn't trying to blasto whitey but if nice cars are the metric he was shooting in a very target rich environment

75 on my drive in. Beautiful

Asuka is CUTE!

its just subhumans killing each other. nobody cares

Guy had a bomb strapped to him and was neutralized at Wendy's

Friendly reminder that pic related was described as a "black male" after he shot someone in a mall a few weeks ago.

West u is not nigger, you nigger. It is Wealthy white.

So is Texas West or South?

I'll just leave this here

whyz u be racis to somalian

Well they did shoot his ass

So comfy in Canada, how are those riots doing?

twitter.com/GPinks/status/780404125016010753/photo/1

Is he white?

It's a rich area.

It happened in a strip mall, dude. Not a neighborhood. Tho he was shot in West u. They think he owns a piece in the strip mall parking lot.

Where's the problem?

That isn't Germany he isn't "tanned"

>twitter.com/GPinks/status/780404125016010753/photo/1
Yes, he's white

With all these shootings, I'm starting to think the US police force is insufficiently resourced to keep America safe.
Perhaps it's time to consider a more militaristic approach to homeland security.

*Porche

Shooter is dead. Name: Nathan DeSai. Muslim

Your country had potatoes mortar 10 Downing Street, you don't get to criticize

presser now

What the actual fuck my parents live in the neighborhood right behind that

Shooter was not black. He is (was) a Muslim. Name is Nathan DeSai

>Fucking illegal spics.

Any of you basement fuckfaces are thinking of this?

Hes not black

poor depth perception due to generations of the finest somalian inbreeding

Is there a double or nothing option?

Comports with eye witness testimony. He is also known in the area. He dieded. The Porsche is probably his. I'm guessing disturbed faggot. Fag Lives Matter get ready

What a day.
>shooter in the US
>shooter in France

Happening!!!!!!!

Looks like a light skinned guy with dreads to me.

Did the workplace involve sandniggers?

You're right if only we had some big strong Americans armed with guns then no mass shootings or terror attacks would ever have to happen again

Shooters identity is Nathan DeSai. He was a crappy lawyer.
Muslim.

Has was a law fag

I've seen paler people being called "black"

>Nathan DeSai

So if I message this Nathan guy and ask him if he's got a buddy who'd like to see him attacked on the net, he's not gonna name YOU?

NYPA faggot

the fact they brought a bomb squad in is a strong indication of a mueslime

Italian

Talk about a shit tier shooter.

Only injured 6 people, gets killed in 5 minutes.

Shooters ID was confirmed by LEO friend. It is Nathan DeSai. Attorney.

Desai is a Sanskrit last name

was I addressing you asshole, or discussing something with another guy? Mind your own cunt business. If I wan to add one sentence meant for another user who is from same area.socio-eon class as I am, I will. nd you can go fuck your dead mother.
Vanish from my thread and make you own if you can't deal with it you jealous NEET 400lb cocksucker.

niggas dead

facebook = nathan.desai.9

His fb? Stupid spam filter

Americans are resistant due to our freedom
even explosions only kill 3 of us now

From Twitter: "Houston Police are NOT releasing suspect info yet--just say he's a lawyer & may have had issue with his firm. Total of 9 people shot."

Ah the infamous Samir Hydaffi

Is he the attorney, I found his linkedin, just nigger it

6/7 gunshot victims survive just fine in the US because of our excellent medical care response time.

t. Reddit

Last name is spelled DeSai on profile, but he looks Indian, assuming that this is actually him.

linkedin.com/in/nathan-desai-84043854

Its like the guy who ate poison for a decade and became immune to poison. We are trained in school to take bullets, and have slowly grown accustomed to them.

well the suspect is down

I would NOT recommend this firm to anyone. My initial interview was with Desai. I was asked to pay a $1,500 retainer, which I paid under the impression that things were going to be taken care of. The end result was that nothing could be done to help me. I don't understand why I was charged so much money for them to simply tell me, Sorry, we can't help you. Besides that, Nathan Desai acted very unprofessional by asking me (a paying client) out for dinner and drinks. I understand that attorneys cannot guarantee outcomes or results, but I was very offended by the lack of professionalism. I asked for an itemized printout showing exactly what I was charged for, and they e-mailed me and charged me just under $200 for giving me an itemized.

No longer associated with x. Who puts that in their LinkedIn? Oh yeah, an angry loon

Naming origins has desai as Hindu and sanskrit. He's an Indian

So who's calling and asking to speak to him this morning? (281) 493-9393 Hmmm...How about it Cred Forums?

already confirmed black guy

This debate is gonna be a good one if it turns out to be Pop Rocks shooting people

So it's a muslim???

Yeessss, the ''non radical muslims'' looking worse everyday.

>Desai acted very unprofessional by asking me (a paying client) out for dinner and drinks.

POO at it again

so is it a non-white? This is all that matters

wrong, it was a black guy, probably BLM aligned

mock our health costs all u want, but american trauma care is GOAT. got a partial spine and a weak pulse? we can probably pull you back from the brink.

A tanned lone wolf white male, obviously.

dude the name already came out, read the fucking thread

That murder wasn't even committed by a Brexit supporter, he was apolitical and was insane.

5 GOLDEN RIIIINNNNGGGSS

lel

this

We sure that's him? Pic related is his 'about' section. Weird shit fampai. Wondering if hacked/altered, legit crazy or something else.

>Be Houstonfag
>Wake up
>Wonder whether today I'm gonna get shot by a nigger or a Muslim.

We gotta turn it around fast folks.

Do you guys see these Moms Demand Action loons spewing their propaganda on TV?

Muslim? Praying for it to be some moderate allahnigger mud.

Not even a breaking news banner on rt

Even CNN confirmed it's the lawyer. Eerie, wonder what set him off.

Maybe the five percenters were right, man.

Yakub was real, Ethiopians have MASSIVE foreheads and high cheekbones just like Yakub.

I've never seen an Ethiopian with a normal hairline.

>You are alive in the era of Non-white mass shooter kino

his life didn't matter

Americans learn to take shots from a young age.
As they get older their body builds an immunity to bullets.

100% a muslim. google "Imam DeSai" and you get over 380,000 results. Muslim, which is why the MSM jews sliding this so hard.

If a redneck saw a Muslim, what would happen to the Mudslime? Muslims immigrating to the South are fucking stupid.

Yeah. Everyone acts like its oil but we have all things white collar. Huge med center, too

>Slav
>Houston

Pick one nigger.

Houston native, currently in Dallas. The other day I was telling my coworkers that Houston is the safest city in Texas, and possibly in the US because people are all laid back and nice.

So much for that.

Americans have evolved over the last 300 yrs to be more resistant to bullets. Only those with the genetic mutation usually make it to adulthood.

know, that, finance's friend used to fly there once a month for her cancer treatment. I'd be interested to spend time there not during a summer when it's not so fucking brutal.

Is it true all of fucking California is moving to taxes now? Heard that Austin is now basically a CA city.

>is moving to taxes
TEXAS

He wuz raycis and shit

No 'muricans where he was shooting. The high rise crowd just call the police.

looks black egyption

Always my fucking counties getting the worst of the worst. Like that cop gunned down at a gas station.

t. Harris

>Lawyer

white

BUT THERE IS NO GUN CONTROL?
WHY WASNT THERE A RIGHT GUY WITH A GUN THAT STOPPED THE SHOOTER?

Austin is libtard central now. As soon you get past Round Rock or San Marcos things improve but until then be prepared to get the San Francisco treatment.

> I'd be interested to spend time there not during a summer when it's not so fucking brutal.
Come on the day of a cold front. That's the only time it'll be sub 60 temperatures.

Kek. A kraut with a sense of humor. Ive seen everything now

thing is..if you know who Ramzpaul is, he has a good video about this....the Ca people come to texas and bring their liberal bullshit with them, in tim e ruins entire state like they did CA, and them like a fucking parasite move on and do it over. let me look of the rams-paul video, actually funny and descries exactly that scenario..

Yup, time to confiscate guns with stop and frisk like Trump says.

Found it. Watch this mate, trust me. It explains Californians in TX in a nutshell, exactly how they operate (he "role plays" if you've never seen him before...you'll get it, trust me):

youtube.com/watch?v=fonSqHNoWkQ

He a shitskin muslim user:

I can't believe you'd seriously advocate for Drumpf's positions, you sad little man.

(ALSO, BE CAREFUL, THE JEWS ARE GOING TO SAY HE'S "INDIAN." DON'T FORGET THT THERE ARE 100 MILLION MUSLIMS IN INDIA. "INDIAN" DOES NOT MEAN "HINDU" AUTOMATICALLY."

JUST SEARCH "Imam Desai" and you'll see, it's a muslim name....

>When Will White Men Learn To Stop Mass Shootings???

The NY bombing didn't even get anyone. You guys have definitely evolved.

take note:

that... is not what I imagine when I think of Paris

amazing the Jews still haven't mentioned he's muslim. And bullshit wit the Jews "it's not important," when they're lives go to shit, they try to get killed by a cop, which then makes them a jihadi and gives them their pass to dem 72 virgins.

A muslim is never going to blow his own brains out bc in their religion it automatically sends them to hell, was trying to kill as many infidels as possible and get a cop to kill him....

keep sucking that dick

btw- I'm not JIDF and I hate jews a lot more than muslims, but the way the MSM is sliding this to prevent showing Trump to be correct again is fucking Orwellian.

I think this one is a dot

>moderator's face when trump brings it out in the fucking debates tonight when the muslim ban policies are brought up

Sir, you seem very learned and well-informed in terms of the best sources for breaking news.
Would like to meet and share your wisdom with me over tea (if your busy schedule permits of course).
Undoubtedly, there is much I could learn from you. I hope you'll consider sharing your wisdom with me. Best Wishes,

Houston's where all the Louisiana googles went after Katrina, nothing of value is lost.

Not a dindu, a hindu.

Suspect father is named Pakrash Desai

>Prakash is a common given name in Asian, Hindu, Sanskrit names and widely used in Nepal, India and Sri Lanka.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prakash

looks like a dot

Former Houstonfag here

>happened in west university (the university being rice).
>upper middle class to rich area but not the richest area
>mostly yuppies with a fair of amount of college students
>west u is it's own incorporated city so activity may not show up on HPD scanners
>just southwest of west u is (((meyerland)))
>just southwest of meyerland is sharpstown which is dindu country
>shooter would have had to go out of his way if he was nogging
>shooter most likely a black yuppie that snapped or could still be snackbar

This is H-town. Lawyers here shoot each other up all the time but they usually stop after the first victim. My money is on a jihad safari until I hear otherwise.

Underrated

Meh. Rather it be the religion of peace. Makes it more obvious that the libs are fucking hypocritical idiots. This doesn't help, but it doesn't hurt either.

NM. I suck cocks.

Holy shit that's spot on. A very similar thing happened in my town just outside of Corpus Christi. We have two separate towns within about a mile of each other. One is pretty average low-mid class, the other is a poor, cotton picking community. They shut down the school in the poor town and started busing the kids to our school. They had to open a second school across town and most of the original student body moved over to it.

McDaniels and Desai has a YELP page, should be game for some LULZ:

I don't like all his videos (and lately his ego has gotten too big) but some of his old ones from past 6-7 years are definitely worth watching one night if you are bored.

>my best friends right now are
>mudasir not listed

Feels bad man

A turk shot 4 women in the makeup section of a department store a few days ago, if that helps.

This triggers the fuck out of me. The fact is, his religion is VERY important to this narrative. In the Islamic faith, a Muslim who commits suicide is automatically damned.
If however, he kills a few infidels and get a cop to shoot him, he dies a jihadi martyr and is granted direct access to haven and his 72 virgins.

THAT is why hr went out this way, whereas a person of any other religion would have just blown disown brans out our run a hose from his tail pipe into his car and take a handful of Xanax and just end it that way.

Granted, the Jews are ultimately MORE at fault than these savages for the 1965 immigration act. But NOT ONE media source will mention that he was a MUSLIM and why this is important goddam it.

Did we ever find out what happened before the guy in Charlotte was shot?

Normally the police don't just randomly surround a guy reading Harry Potter in his car.

Gun grabber false flag. Never mind the guy shot up civilians with the gun you'd buy your niece to prevent nigger rape. He's a lunatic who owned an arsenal!

>what happened before the guy in Charlotte was shot?

police claim he had a gun in his hand and a holster on his leg, and the guy had his dna on it.

family of course says he was reading the quran and did not have a gun, and had brain issues and had just taken his medicine.

bottom line: cops need to let suspects kill a few cops before using force on black people.

2nd ammendment

Creepy shit on his FB

>Gun grabber false flag.

please seek counseling. the guy was a lawyer and had some sort of issues with the law firm. in other words, one more fucking nutbag snapped.

if they didn't take your beloved guns after sandy hook, they are not going to take them when some idiot lawyer can't manage to kill anyone.

my point is - why were the police surrounding his car in the first place?

i'm pretty sure even the most racist cops don't wander around the city in a pack looking for a guy in a car reading a book they can surround, then shoot when he gets out 'unarmed.'

why were the police there in the first place?

nevermind. i used the GOOGLE.

saw him in car rolling a blunt and with a firearm, while serving an unrelated warrant nearby.

>why were the police surrounding his car in the first place?

there was a bunch of cops there to serve a warrant on another person. they saw this guy "rolling a blunt" (their words) and decided to ignore that but somehow they then saw that he had a gun.

the story seems to have him getting in and out of his car, but at the end they were going to break the window but he slowly stepped out and started backing away, but they say he had the gun in his hand (and maybe pointed it) so they shot him.

his behavior seems to agree with him not being in a normal frame of mind; what irritates me is his wife insisting that he did not have a gun, meaning that the black community is going to think the cops lied and planted it.

The coulter rule continues to hold true

>please seek counseling
May I ask your ethnicity and level of education? You lack even a basic understanding of American History and the Constitution. The 2nd amendment is not there for hunting or self-protection.
It's a safeguard to give the people the ability to overthrow a government should it become tyrannical. What Lincoln called in his first inauguration speech "Our Revolutionary Right."

I have no idea if you are Jew, Mexican, or negro (you didn't write enough), but I would bet your family has been here no more than 2 generations.

You are not instead in this nation in blood and you lack any understanding of the founding documents of this nation and their purpose.

The issue of guns is generally people who are invested in blood in this land versus the rootless cosmopolitan types.

SW? illegal Mexican for sure

>I have no idea if you are Jew, Mexican, or negro

seriously. if you refuse to seek help from a mental health professional, at least go to some other web site on occasion, and I'm not talking about stormfront shit.

I know right.

there's more up there:

We have Coutler Rule to the power of 10 given that it's election season and the Jews are desperate to get this neo-con, hawk, socialist cunt elected.

He was a MUSLIM. The Western media is a fucking joke, Pravda in Russia in the 1970s. His religion matters very much given the Muslim strong taboo against suicide.
The Jews have made the West so secular to the point that most cannot even imagine people who take a religion seriously given that we have so many fedora atheists now.

Muslims have a living faith in their demonic moon god the West has completely lost in Christianity. a muslim who shoots some nonbelievers becomes a jihadi and when the cops shoot him, he becomes a a jihadi martyr who goes straight to heaven.

These people BELIEVE this as surely as we believe the son will rise in the East tomorrow. Islam is not-- and never has been-- compatible with the West.

And for the record, Jews aer even WORSE for letting them all in after the 1965 bill sponsored by (((Jacob Javitts) and (((Emanuel Cellars))), using a first term Senator Ted Kennedy as the evil dupe he was.

All Muslims and Jews have to go or this is going to end in a massive civil war throughout the West that makes WW 2 look like a Sunday school picnic.

Check IDs I'm the one you originally replied to. Do you simply invalidate anyone you disagree with by implying they're an insane person?

Regardless of his workplace drama that hasn't even been fully established, the man chose to ruin his own life and those of others with the lamest weapon at his disposal. Why did he do that?

kek

>Do you simply invalidate anyone you disagree with by implying they're an insane person?

sorry about the ID thing. I apologize for confusing you with him, but you both sound similarly deranged.

I'm not the person you were conversing with on that subject. Your refusal to answer my question confirms exactly what I suspected, so thank you for that.
If you knew what I did for a living or how much I earned per year, you'd take a very different tone. It's always funny to hear little hipster shits try to lecture me on here, then com win for a job interview and practically give me oral.

Again, I'd request you answer the question. Do you have any forebearers who fought in Vietnam, WW 2, or WW 1? Why do I know you do not?

Check IDs - I posted both

And your answer to the more important question?
Is it really deranged to suggest that efforts to manipulate the gun control conversation incrementally would be populated with events like these?

I do. My dad fought in vietnam, my grandfather as an american fighter ace over africa and in korea. I'm getting tired of you faggots falling for soros's plan and hating on poorfag muslims and blacks who are obviously pawns.

You're all starting to sound like sore loser yokels. You might all deserve to die...did you ever think about that?