Transgender at an all time high

Your thoughts on this guy who seems to be 100% convinced he is a she?
Its truly fascinating to me how White and asian Americans seem so susceptible to this disease...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aGvEmx7_7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't worry, black sisses should follow, ever heard of "jaden smith"? boi pucci of race and color, thats a dream worth dying for.

AYY LMAO

S-suzy? Wh... What happened?

that poor guy lives in a world that validates his mental disorder...he needs help and the world turns a blind eye to his pain and suffering, and says "go on, be mentally disordered, anybody who tells you not otherwise is a bigot!"

Burn them
Burn them all

this is just propaganda, do you believe in north korean propaganda as well? if the nazis had won I seriosuly doubt that europe would be any different to north korea.

>how White and asian Americans seem so susceptible
Have you looked at the actual stats of incidents of black trans and homo sexuality?

Everyone laugh at the triggered amerifag

Thanks for chiming in Hershel

It's about facts m8. I think Latinos have the highest rates of LGBT.

So you don't know that blacks are far more likely not to be heterosexual and have more trans than whites as a portion of the population and is a big part of why they have so many more STDs?

Whites blacks and asians are emasculine only hispanics are truly manly without being chimps really.

Rev up those gas chambers

Left is clearly male
Right looks like an alien in human skin

needs to be killed desu

Seems kids of famous googles are particularly susceptible.

I am a dad with two kids; a son and a daughter. What is this transgender shit?

My daughter is 17, my son is 8. I watched my wife giving birth to them both. I can't even imagine the pain she went through to bring them into this life.
To be a man or a woman is different. We have distinct roles to justify our being.
A man must provide and maintian safety. A woman must cook good food and keep house.
Different roles, but equal.

>jaden smith

Yet he still has a white gf.

wait a couple months, heĀ“ll kill himself

Which side is supposed to be a girl? Both look like a dude to me.

I'm not too bothered with asian trannys because most of them actually pass. I can ignore them, so long as I don't have to see their damn tiny ding-a-ling.

A lot of asian guys look like girls to begin with, but I honestly haven't noticed an asian tranny epidemic in the USA. I thought that was more of a Thai thing. Here in the USA, most Asian Americans I come across are wannabe niggers. They even speak that ebonics shit and some even sound black, but they sure as hell don't look it.

A crazy faggot can never be female no matter how insane he is.

my sentiments exactly