Mr user it would seem you haven't taught your daughter about the BBC

>Mr user it would seem you haven't taught your daughter about the BBC
>You will immediately be jailed for grave white-crime, hopefully her new step-dads will have the time to have her catch-up on her BBC lessons before she graduates as a white bitch breeding cow for ghetto youths. May god have mercy on your soul.
What would you say in this situation ?

Reported

It's just nature taking it's course. Black males are more attractive and alpha, so ehite girls turning into breed stock for them is the only logical outcome.

thats a pretty epic post.

W...why do you care about big black cocks and why would you even use your energy to make up a scenario like that, pick out a bbc picture and post it on here? Whats your problem?

>so ehite girls
*White girls

Fix

This

Next time use a picture like this, it will make your thread last longer.

Fuck you nigger, I'm lurking Cred Forums in bus and a girl was checking my phone and saw this picture.

Now she looks at me with disgust, thinking I'm a cuck.

BBC posting is hilarious keep it up.

Knowing the women in your country she was probably turned on.

>tfw it's only a matter of time before sweden starts teaching high school girls about BBC in sex-ed

le_rubbing_hands_man.gif

>NSFW
You was warned user

This

I like how it triggers Cred Forumsacks

>Burger talking about cuckery
Kys please, 60%

>Magnar why do you have so many pictures of naked men on your computer?

Nice try, that's what I'd say.

>little white boys are so insecure about their women leaving them for the objectively superior race that they make massive collages about black guys with small dicks

>french fantasies

At least Americans can get paternity test you dumbass frogcuck.

>i opened and stared at a picture from BLACKED.com on a bbc thread long enough for a girl to see it
>i am not a cuck
pick 1

But that's my wife's son. I have no daughter, are you niggas gay or something?

you dont have to believe this, but I actually fucked a coalburner once. she was still in a relationship with the nog, but he lived outside of norway. she told me the bbc was a myth

>disgusting fake boobs

they can keep her

I came here to liberate. Give clay.

>he doesn't have a bimbo fetish

>my fucking face when she told him only to sleep with him

>lol

How stupid must you be to not spot the black cuckoo's egg?

She was already watching the screen, and I have a huge phone, she saw the thumbnail, Achmed

>i take the bus
>i'm white
pick 1

But if you want my daughter to learn about niggers, shouldn't you send HER to prison?