What's with all the rt news links being posted lately? Did Cred Forums really get overrun with kremlin operatives?

What's with all the rt news links being posted lately? Did Cred Forums really get overrun with kremlin operatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/indignity-women-men-commentary-1.3777069
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

njet blyad just read RT
RT based
/thread

don't ask questions

you don't want to be called CTR, don't you?

Can't wait for hillary to win, and then I can turn this into a Russia proganda site. :)

No one here is being paid to shill for Kremlin by the way, it is a CTR funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear Putin.

yes we are all paid in hot pockets

They're usually the first place to get articles out. Useful for happenings, especially when yank media is so shit.

Their dear leader is a Russian puppet so it only makes sense.

It's all biased, you fucking tool.

*girlish gasp* GRU operatives!

RT posts are usually just for Happening threads, where the reports stick to the facts. We aren't discussing Russian politics with RT.

It was much, much worse 2 years ago when nasheed threads were still a thing

There is no American propaganda on RT.

RT is clearly the best big News network. They are obvious biased towards Russia but Russia as of now is on the right side on history.

RT has some good documentaries and calls out western lies which I find important + they actually show war zones

Is the news reported by russian nationals?

rt is the most objective, unbiased news source out there at the moment

> oh vey but they are RUSSIAN

so what retard. yes, regarding RUSSIAN national interests they are not as objective but who is.
US national interests = entire world and everything in it, so you will never get a single objective news report from them

Why RT?

Here's a link from my country's state sponsored news from today:

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/indignity-women-men-commentary-1.3777069

That's why.

Im an American from NC, I research everything i post.

RT is a better and more reliable source over CNN.

RT and Fox have become more honest then most liberal sources.

Most liberal sources have gone full propaganda tier.

Heres some controlled propaganda sources.

Its just one phase in the red pills progression.

People go from CNN, to BBC, to RT, to AlJazeera or anyohter network, in whichever.

Till they finally realize they are all shit, and only come to Cred Forums for their news.

>They are obvious biased towards Russia but Russia as of now is on the right side on history.

This so much

Nice try CIA shill