Are there any other non-cucked countries left in EU besides Ireland? I rarely see any black people...

Are there any other non-cucked countries left in EU besides Ireland? I rarely see any black people, hardly any muslims and all whites. Will Ireland fall? I heard there are some rapefugees coming to my area and I know for a fact that people will attack them. feelsgoodman.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFqu6Qz7yHc
independent.ie/irish-news/billionaire-soros-funding-groups-fighting-to-repeal-irish-abortion-ban-34980624.html
thesocietypages.org/socimages/2011/01/28/irish-apes-tactics-of-de-humanization/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lmao. Dublin is a shithole.

only been to dublin a few times and I could guess thats right judging by the amount of shitty rundown apartment complexes.

Poland. Hungary. Czech Republic. Slovakia. And all those have the benefit of not being potatoniggers

>Non cucked

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHH HO HO HO HO HEH EHEH EHEHAHHAWHAHAHROAROAOFOLFLDFLDORROLFLSLFSDLGJFDHGGHSDLF

ahahahahhAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

>NON KEKED

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE ACTUALLY SAID IT AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

What part you from, user? I really loved Dingle and Kerry in general. Loved the west coast

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING

THE IRISH ARE THE MOST WORTHLESS AND SERVILE PEOPLE IN ALL OF EUROPE

>implying that the UK isn't completely overrun with scum now.

This country is lost

Says someone living on the island.

you literally cant say shit, kurd

Ireland is full of scum. We should have given you a taste of your own medicine and carpet bombed every major fucking city you have.

As for being in the EU, you're one of the biggest drains on the overall economy - You're all fucking pikey scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFqu6Qz7yHc

Portugal for the moment, i dont think it will last unless civil war starts to happen around europe soon though...

bruhh just keep crying

You've got to be joking. The media and most people there are cucked almost to the max. Just left there recently and it's shocking. Islamist preachers preachin' dey shit and nobody bats an eyelid, people doing fuck all about Enda's acceptance of migrant quotas before even finding out the numbers. Enda being voted out, but people just rolling aside and accepting it (aside from some minor grumbling) when he gets planted back in. Half the people who are "going nationalist", which has a stigma against it anyway, run to Sinn Féin and their open boarders, "anyone on the island of Ireland is Irish" policy.
Ireland is fucked unless many things change drastically.

I just moved here (Cork) and I've seen at least 10 black guys in the past 24 hours.

Sad but true

I'm crying for your country.

You fought us for so long to get independence, and when you got it you handed your country over to the EU and flooded it with Nigs.

RIP.

not all bbebe

have you seen your country lmfao your a brown and black mix of racial poop, pls stfu

Also are any of you Irish lads watching the debate tonight? If so are there any public places showing it, even though its on at 2am?

>Are there any other non-cucked countries left in EU besides Ireland?

top fucking kek you're pretty much bottom of the list m8

top uncucked is Northern Ireland by the way

I know your shitposting but Ireland is going like us fast .I knew an irish girl last year when i was in hospital and she was saying multiple times that whenever she goes back home its constantly changing. I could tell she meant more niggers and chinks shitskins and the like

Go to Shandon St. (the "heritage quarter") and you'll likely be the only white guy there.

me n the lads are all gonna go Dingle and watch it on a laptop in an old cottage if u juanna come

I live off of Shandon St. You are correct.

Fucking hell. If you know anyone driving from Cork who would let a random tag along let me know.

Hey Irish bro, how do Irish birds feel about American laddies? My country is going to shit and I've always wanted to live in a small Irish town with a qt redheaded lassie. It'd be comfy as fuck.

8/10 looks and not a numale. Also love to drink. What are my chances?

>tfw Irish qt3.14 redheaded gf

From what she has told me "yanks" are frowned upon depending on how they present themselves. However, let me assure you, Irish redheaded ladies are amazing.

Go to Waterford and walk about in the day when everyone should be working, it looked like Harare.

Hnnng
How do they feel about Anglos these days?
My last name is a very old Anglo name and would probably be obvious to anyone in Ireland that hears it.

I remember being in the post office there before and there were 6 Mohammedans collecting the dole in there, not a word of English out of them and barely even acknowledged the guy handing them their sweet taxpayer monies. When it got to my turn in the queue the look on the clerk's face was as though he was just realising how drastic the situation in the country was.

They love burger cock. They talk about it all the time.

I cant go into a store or a supermarket without hearing bitches talking abput yank knobs and see them swapping images of American nine inch dicks on their smartphones.

You should visit sometime.

Keep in mind I am a leaf living in Ireland, and can only give you information based on my experiences dating my current gf who is Irish.

A lot of my questions are probably ones the average North American would have, when dating someone from here. When it comes to Anglos it depends on the girl. That being said there doesn't seem to be any lasting resentment between the Irish and Anglos, outside of usual banter. My last name is very Scottish, and it goes over fairly well.

When it comes to dating I would hands down take an Irish girl over one from North America. This is all anecdotal, and based only on my experience and being around her friends though. From what I have seen Irish girls are still very much family oriented, and still want marriage. This is reflected in their fertility, and divorce rates as well. It is also my understanding that abortion only became legal in the 90's or so, and isn't really that common.

Being Catholic will help your chances, depending on the girl and the seriousness of the relationship. I'm not Catholic, although my girlfriend is. I still go to mass with her.

If you have specific questions about dating as a NA I can try to answer those.

Just tell them you're part-Irish and you're ancestors came over on the boats and that you love Ireland, they will really love that trust me, especially if you go into pubs where all the real qt Irish lassies hang out.

I've seen quite a few around, however, no mixed-couples as some people on here would have you believe.

I don't get why the Irish are like this. I've travelled all over Europe with fellow leaves from different heritages, but the Irish are the only ones who get annoyed by it.

My friend of German background told several Germans about his ancestry and they were interested, and had a great conversation. Same with my friend of Norwegian descent.

However when my friend of Irish descent went to Ireland and mentioned it, they laughed at it. He didn't even say "I'm Irish", just that "My ancestors were Irish". Is there a reason for this?

Because of annoying Americans never shutting up about their 1/16th Irish ancestry which more often than not is a fabrication. They are commonly known as Plastic Paddy's and are highly cringe inducing.

Fair enough. I made a note to not even mention it to any people while I am here.

Planning on it someday. Maybe I can claim asylum if I tell them I'm fleeing from Shillary.
>inb4 fucking leaf
From what I can tell Irish women are some of the least degenerate in the world. I want the traditional Irish lifestyle: small town, strong family, lots of drinking.
My Great-Great-Great-Great grandad came over on a boat as an indentured servant from Leicestershire.

All the capital cities are fucked. I went to Oslo and saw Arab beggars everywhere, which I never saw back home in the English countryside.

I remember seeing a few with some black guys when I was living there. Usually just white fatties with black dudes though. I remember commenting on it to a friend after seeing a few around there before but was overheard by some black guys, such is the concentration these days. All it did was add an extra chuckle, but yeah I think it's because rap music is so popular, where as banghra hasn't really caught on yet.

You can still get that here. Keep in mind though, like anywhere in Europe, there are still lots of other Europeans here.

If you want to live in a small town though, don't expect a financially lucrative lifestyle from what I understand. Jobs can be hard to come by.

veyr few people in irelnad hold views that arent extreme leftist. they're one of the most brainwashed countries in europe, if not the world

>Because of annoying Americans never shutting up about their 1/16th Irish ancestry which more often than not is a fabrication. They are commonly known as Plastic Paddy's and are highly cringe inducing

This

kek, said Anglo

>Slavs
>better than potatoniggers

Come on.

>some retarded drug-addled 16 year old had their bladed weapon confiscated

What's the problem here

Ya. One of the guys here looked at me funny when I said I drove to the states to attend a Trump rally.

"Oh, so you went to protest?"
"No"
"Oh... so you support HIM"

Kek. You cocks are so dependent on money from the EU that you guys, north and south would go to war again if it stopped. Shit was literally an argument during the brexit.

>bladed weapon

>fucking cake knife

dey is well dangerus m8 me n d lads woz out luking for skanks n dis sik cunt who woz well bladdered woz rite up in me gabber n shanked us between d ribs woz proppa soked innit haha

>average ROI citizen.jpg

They mostly find them obnoxious desu

>Ireland
>non-cucked
Lad, have you seen the fucking state of Dublin?

Also, you actually VOTED for fag marriage.

You surrendered that title willingly, which is the worst part about all this.

It's because the Irish are one of the few countries in the world with genuine pride in their nation. Having some stupid fucking yank come over, who has never even seen an Irish Setter nevermind the actual country, and tell them about how Irish they are, is infuriating.

But what if you actually do have Irish ancestry, and then the Irish are just being dicks?

You know how many Japanese come to Texas dressed like cowboys and start going off about John Wayne and the wild west? How many Germans come here to the Hill Country for it's Germanic roots and start getting into the local culture? How many other people come here from around the world and start acting like recently-Americanized stereotypes?

We're not dicks to them, we're polite, help them find their way, and tell them to enjoy their stay.

>and then the Irish are just being dicks?
This is what makes you a retard. An Irishman telling you how utterly irrelevant your great, great, great, great, great grandfather's cousin's dog's best friend's owner being Irish is, doesn't make them a dick.

Also, the Irish are never polite. Even among friends.

Might be coming over with the family sometime soon, besides staying out of the main cities anything else I should be aware of? Also average price for a pint of stout?

>Also, the Irish are never polite. Even among friends.

THIS.

If you can't handle the bantz, Ireland is not the place for you. I can see why some people would take it the wrong way though. They take the piss out of you from the minute they meet you.

Something about house of glass

It's funny tbf. We only tool in 40 refugees from Syria this year. Irish people are redpilled. They are just quite about it. Go to the pub and that's where you see the redpill effect.

Ireland is cucked m8.
If we can win in the inevitable abortion debate, we can hold our heads higher, or at least less low than we do now.

I swear to fuck, if you cunts surrender on abortion, I'm starting my own fucking fenian army up here to march on you cunts. The queer marriage bollocks was bad enough, but if you legalise child murder, you're no longer worthy of existence.

Its great but we're slowly being invaded

Well you have to live on the South Side and not too close to the Liffey.

yes hello

So lads, are you gonna uphold the right to life for unborn children or are you gonna let women murder Irish babies because they can't learn to be responsible?

idk, Irish are some of the nicest people I know. I live in the Midwest and reminded me a lot of the people I know here. Granted, you should know when someone is just taking the piss out of you and give it back. It's all in fun. You usually can tell when someone is just being prick. maybe that's me.

They take the piss because they had relatives like 5 or 6 or in some cases more generations ago when in reality most Americans have ancestry from all over Europe if you go back that far , unless they are nigs or chinks that is

Nobody here will do anything to stop what happened to the rest of Europe. We don't even have a proper nationalist party, that is, one who recognizes that Gaelic culture should reign supreme over Ireland without being ridiculously left like Sinn Féin.

The people you are talking about are americans not irish

Better leave the EU before Junker 'fixes' your demographics

>This is what makes you a retard.
>You're stupid for not knowing my distant island culture

I guess it's for the best my family left your shitty little islands.

no I'm talking about the Irish people I met in Ireland.

Hey look at that, you're illiterate too. Way to hit all the stereotypes m8.

>poor irrelevant smelly island in the atlantic populated by sheep and sheepshaggers
not even trees want to live there

>Non-cucked
>EU member

Nice try potatonigger

I understand that, but some people's families, (like mine) came here much more recently than other Americans, so they do know for sure where their families came from. I get the fucking around, and that's fine and to be expected, but that one user made it sound like paddies get legitimately butt hurt from an American mentioning their ethnicity and act like dicks. If that's the case, then that is fucking retarded.

When I say they take the piss out of you, I mean friendly banter. However, its how soon into meeting you that they do it that can be off putting if you're sensitive. They will insult you, jokingly, within the first five minutes of meeting you.

All around nice people though.

>get legitimately butt hurt from an American mentioning their ethnicity and act like dicks

They find it funny more than insulting , would be hard to be insulted desu

ah okay, I didn't quite understand how someone could get insulted by that, unless Ireland's culture had changed that drastically to being touchy within a couple of generations. If it's just fucking with someone, then that's to be expected.

Reminder that these are the kind of people pushing for abortions in Ireland

independent.ie/irish-news/billionaire-soros-funding-groups-fighting-to-repeal-irish-abortion-ban-34980624.html

many (millions) in new england are 50-100% irish

Rarely see a black...

Ireland is run by people who called them apes for many centuries:

thesocietypages.org/socimages/2011/01/28/irish-apes-tactics-of-de-humanization/

Here's another example of a person that looks like a retarded monkey, despite the fact that he's not irish (he's romanian).