"I killed all those people for the greater good user, they were standing in the way of me helping people...

"I killed all those people for the greater good user, they were standing in the way of me helping people. People are just too stupid to know what is good for them, and even if people don't know what is best for them, I do. Give me your vote America, and we'll make America greater than it already is!"

How do you respond?

I respond by telling YOU to gb2/reddit/ with your harambe bullshit

Sage

Pls mr Bush hire me.

t. butthurt faggot

I,d respond by saying you and Hillary Clinton are evil, what you represent is evil.

The new world order is evil.

Both of you will burn in hell.

sometimes a good parent seems evil, when they are really trying to help.

oops, shouldn't have put the comma.

bump. my threads never take off :(

You'll get on-topic replies at reddit, bozo.

all i want is teh (yews). i don't care if its on topic.

and why is everyone telling me to gb2plebbit?

and then they kill another child, very good analogy

thanks, i thought so too.

oh wait youre attempting to be a smartass.

ever heard of an abortion? like when a family can't afford to raise a child so they kill it?

remcoun?

Am I missing something?

>british education

oh I solved it.

oh shit

im a #rektfaggot now.

oh w8 thats u m8

seriously though cunt does it have any meaning?

does fucking what have any meaning? you are being incoherent as fuck

the fuckin' partially covered text in the image, is it supposed to mean something?

Ever heard of Joe and Mac?

oh, im not sure what it says. if youre curious enough you could look up "bush 9/11 school morning" and probably solve this mystery.

yep, i played it on snes

Sometimes a parent seems loving and peaceful, when they really just want to control every aspect of your life.

but sometimes a parent seems like they are an asshole, but are really trying to save your life.