Tell me about redheads, Cred Forums. Is it true that they are going extinct, or is that just a meme?

Tell me about redheads, Cred Forums. Is it true that they are going extinct, or is that just a meme?

Why is basically every redhead I know in real life typically fat and/or covered in piercings and tattoos, or just weird to the point of disqualifing themselves as wife material? Sure a lot of women these days are like that but it's a disproportionate amount of red heads that are.

How do we save redheads?

It's just a meme. Red hair is recessive so it doesn't usually show up in the first generation if you mix ethnicity.

Even if you only care about the pale variety they aren't going extinct either, they would have to be reproducing with more dark skinned people than with light skin people for that to happen.

Why are redheads typically so weird though? I don't think I've met a "normal" red haired woman. Though I haven't met many at all to begin with.

Cause they look different. It's projected onto them from guys thinking they're hot to girls hating them through jealousy. Could be their higher sensitivity to pain too.

Currently with a super skinny redhead and shes obsessed with me i don't see what the problem is here user.

Probably because it's uncommon so they become a bit of a spectacle even among white people.

We're not weird, we're just different.

part of their charm bro

Is it just me or do redheads have bigger tits than usual? Also better looking tits?

Maybe in Europe. European redheads are cute. All the ones I've met in American cities are as I said, fat, tattooed, "gamer girls" covered in piercings.

Do I have to go to Europe to meet a cute redhead?

on average yes and yes.

>centuries and guiness and potatoes

Your just projecting a fake idea of purity.

It's the pale skin and pink nipples, and either freckles or a completely smooth complexion. All of those make tits look better.

Obviously I'm not. Notice all the pictures posted in this thread so far and the lack of tattoos, piercings or fat?

Redheads without those qualities clearly exist somewhere.

The only red heads I've met matching your idea of them are fake red dye red heads, not natural ones. Natural ones I've met are always hot.

I knew two redheaded girls growing up, one was a chubby leprechaun who was like 4'8" and the other was also overweight and Homestuck fangirl who identified as "asexual"

Also knew a strawberry blonde girl. She wasn't obese, but still kind of chubby.

All the redheads I'm seeing at college are fat. Of course I'm at a STEM college so the chance of meeting dateable girls is low to begin with. Of course I've only encountered like two so far. With a natural orange hair color, that's not counting the dyed red ones I see. I guess they're just stupid rare in my state.

They have nice clean nectar like pink pussys

You've probably only ever met a handful of natural redheads. Don't ever trust a womans appearance.

I want a red-head.
;_;

Who doesn't.

How to meet redheads Cred Forums?

Pray to kek, for red heads only make up like, 2% of the population. Feels good to be rare.