Does anyone in the UK give a fuck about this bullshit happening again next week?

Does anyone in the UK give a fuck about this bullshit happening again next week?

I live where the Faguars play, and they are the most pathetic team, not only in the NFL, but in all of American professional sports.

Why our country would want to showcase such a team from such a shitty town is beyond me.

Anyway, enjoy the shitty game fags

What's up my fellow Floridian? Miami here

I'm in Atlantic Beach... Fuck, I'd never live here if it wasn't next to the ocean.... It's a different world on the other side of the intracoastal

Is that where all the dindus live? I've heard that Jax has some pretty bad areas

JAX sucks man... The beaches are fine though and pretty chill

Maybe one other neighborhood I wouldn't kill myself living in in all of JAX

What?

Idk man I'm pretty hungover and incoherent.

Basically curious whether bongs give a flying fuck about NFL seeing as we make such a big fucking deal of it being there every year

And also curious why if we're going to make a big deal about doing this every year, why it has to be the shitty ass Jacksonville Jaguars that go and not one of the better teams

Why is the NFL going to bongistan?

They always play 2-3 games a year in one of those huge soccer stadiums in bongistan

They've been going every year for a while now, and I think the Jaguars have gone every year since 2011

I'm not a huge football fan, but as a resident of North Florida, I can say definitively that the bongistanis are being subjected to some really terrible exhibition.

But why? Brits don't care about football

Doesn't the game sell out every time?

Who the fuck knows... That's why I started this thread.

You can tell the level of interest by the fact there are literally zero bongposts ITT

They wouldn't watch a full season but it seems they get pumped for a couple games. We need some britbongs in this thread to let us know. Where are ya lads?

We watch Rugby. A real sport.

Why don't they give the UK like New England vs Green Bay?

Rugbie's for pussies fyi

The games are played at wembley stadium which is where the England national football (soccer) team plays. Wembley itself is a shithole full of immigrants.

As for interest, most games take place after midnight bongtime so only insomniacs and shiftworkers would watch live matches. There is a highlights show on tv but i've never bothered to watch it.

I have never had a conversation about the NFL with any of my sport loving friends and for the most part the only time the media mentions it is to announce that a superb owl is happening and who won it.

Years ago i remember we had a team called the london monarchs that played in a Euro league but that never lasted.

TL:DR most bongs couldn't give a fuck about NFL.

American """"""""football"""""""" seems more pussy, in all honesty. But I don't really know much about it besides it being a bunch of armoured niggers running with an egg.

Better than watching ads interspersed with black people chimping near a ball for thirty seconds before watching more ads.

Funny you say that, liberals here are always whining about how violent it is

I'd give it a year or so before some faggot tries to ban it outright.

This.

American Football is shit.

NFL needs to fuck off and we should get some bong universities to play college football.

>armored niggers running with an egg

kek

>paying the salaries of multi-millionaire niggers and kikes, most of whom are married to white women
I'm sorry we brought this to London, Britbongs.

I like rugby, but you generally don't get the car crash style impact between the players, rugby players grab and pull the runner down. Football players smash headfirst into them causing jarring cumulative and permanent brain injuries
You know, stuff that's cool to see

Is Tom Brady Cred Forums's quarterback?

Yes