If being gay is a choice then why would the leader of the alt-right choose to be gay?

If being gay is a choice then why would the leader of the alt-right choose to be gay?

Leaf detected, sage!

Who cares

Other animals have homosexual relations and we dont bother them about it. They even foster abandoned young.

Do I make you proud dad? I'm so glad the prince and princess have come for a visit.

I HATE MILO FUCK HES RUINING EVERYTHING THE GAYS HAVE BEEN PLANNING FOR YEARS JUST BECAUSE HE WANTS TO DEFEND HIS DEGENERATE COAL BURNING LIFESTYLE

FUCK I HATE THIS APE FUCKER

because alt-righters are so cucked they accept it

>why would Milo choose to be gay?
He himself goes on about it all the time. Because he claims to be gay, he gets to play the identity politics game as a protected class, which means the SJW name and shame tactics completely backfire when used.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually straight and faking it: if so he's clever.

There's video of him doing gay shit.

He is a drug fuelled attention seeker, not the leader. Idiot.

If being a homo is inherent, we will just have to deport them with the other undesirables.

It's a mental disorder.

Milo, please stop spamming.

One thing fags crave more than cock is attention. The second he stops getting attention is when he will turn his back on any of his supporters. He is not a leader.

Only a faggot can understand the mind of a faggot and only a faggot cares to try.

He """"""""""""""""chose"""""""""""""""" to be gay to have a voice in a world run by retards.

Being gay would be sweet if it didn't involve physical contact.

It's the only way to escape the vaginal jew.

So that he can't be shut down like they do to all cisgendered straight white males the left disagrees with.

He actually talks about it feeling like a partial choice early on because it was rebellious.

It's called a "shield", fuckwit.

If he were straight, he'd already be dead from his comments.

Every time a thread with this Jew faggot turns up remember that sage goes in every single field

Sage no longer goes in every single field though ;_;

>See emerging movement of young racists
>Recognize that they would latch onto a faggot to show how tolerant they are
>Pretend to be gay
>Racists actually like him
>Become multi millionaire
>mfw

because the alt right is some bullshit this guy made up and nobody here likes him or could give a shit?

He says it was to piss off his mom and it's been very fun, but if he could change to straight now, he would.

Nah m8, he wants to be straight so bad it's kind of sad. He even did one of those gay-therapy treatments to try and get over being homosex.

Milo is flaunts his fag status as a defense against the liberals who heckle his money tour.
Ever notice that no faggot has ever come forward and said he fucked Milo?
Ever notice that Milo is never out with other faggots?
Milo is so shameless that he would have released a sex tape for the lulz by now if he were a true faggot. He hasn't because he's a phony faggot; only doing it to legitimize his presence as an alt right leader and siphon money out of the pockets of the people who fell for a con man.

Being a gay libtard victim is nothing special anymore, that's why he's a gay ""RL"" ""Troll"" aka a special snowflake attention whore

Fag prostitutes only come out and talk about fucking a politician only to shame that person and to force them out of the closet as an attack

Milo himself already talks about being gay, so he can't be shamed for his sexuality, no reason for someone to say he fucked him

You don't consciously choose what makes your penis engorge with blood you fucking spackers.

I don't have a bloody clue what causes attraction but if I had to guess it's something to do with association with physical stimulation or some shit, if someone actually put the effort in to a proper study of infants to see how their brains developed we'd get something definitive but ethics would probably something to say about that.

Cause he likes it.

Why are you concerned with faggots and what they do with their dicks

You realize gays are like 2% of the population, they are literally a statistical outlier

Because it will give him more shekkels

God said its a choice therefore its a choice.

Because Milo says whatever will get him the most attention, and clicks. He's a subversive element, claiming to represent a nebulous gathering of non establishment right wing people. Also, a jew

>milo
>leader of the alt-right
>implying Cred Forums is even alt-right

Alright, then. Show us how easy it is to chose. Be gay for a day.

Can't do it, can you. And you call us faggots....

??????

10%

ftfy

That's not the point.

USF here, going to his show at 7:00 p.m. Dubs decides what I do.

>10%

Perhaps that's correct in Belgium.

Go full poo poo pee pee and run on stage whilst doing so.

Because he still chooses to put his dick in an asshole. Disgusting yes I know, but still his choice.

Take a gun and assassinate him.

Animals also rape and commit necrophilia, but then again were human beings and not animals you retard.

Is already a multimillionaire, 'is now spending way more then takes in with his free college tours.

On Joe Rogan he said it was something about wanting to fuck... I mean; annoy his mother... annoy his mother by bringing a gang of googles with cocaine home when he was 14 to gang rape him as I recall.

I forget now; is that degenerate?

woah there man

Animals are human too

>claiming to be the leader of an Indy book store

>being gay is a choice
>alt-right has a leader
>milo is alt-right

God also doesn't like it when we wear mixed fabrics, eat meat on Fridays, or generally do things.

I think we can safely conclude God is a schizo wanker who can be safely ignored.

Anyone who thinks being gay is a choice, does that mean you're attracted to men and only choosing not to indulge that attraction?

Because if you can't just choose to be attracted to men, how can you say being gay is a choice?

>Leader

[spoiler]lol[/spoiler]

Milo is a jew, has no foreskin and gets fucked by black men.

Only a leftist retard could claim Milo is the leader of anything.

then again rape hurts people while fucking each other doesn't.

he never said it was a choice.
also sage and reported

from joe rogan's podcast, milo said he had a rough childhood and thinks it made him gay

THIS FAGGIT IS NO ONES LEADER

GTFO NORMIES