Why do niggers change their names?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they're insecure

because they can't change their skin color

Cause their dads weren't there so they have no connection to their name.

The niggers don't.

The Leftist Academics do, such that their ideological opponents are always "wrong" in their speech i.e. racist.

Recall BAME turning into WOSG interchangabily, depending on who was talking at one point? That was quite deliberate.

It's a cheap elitist debating team trick, is all. No nigger does it to themselves.

They can't even make text in images right.

Thats strange. I always just referred to them as Niggers. Didn't know I had options.

wait wat poc is an actual designation now?
And there I was thinking it was exclusively a social class in Francophone Louisiana.

In all honesty it bothers then that they have Slave Names. They know there wasnt a bunch of Smith's and Johnson's running around in Africa. So out of insecurity try change it.

No really though, poc's are meant to be the mixed people, is it what blacks are calling themselves now? Talk about cultural appropriation.

moon crickets

Because their parents are literally high as shit on crack when they give birth and name them shit like "Intallect" and "RashanDAKING"

This 1000x. Who started and funded the naacp? Blm?

I never hire nigger names. Those parents doomed them.

Because they're violent subhuman savages. When a term to describe them begins to have a negative connotation, 'youth,' rather than change their behavior, they simply change the term.

How do you believe words used to describe blacks develop negative connotations?

I don't mean their first or last names- but rather the word used to describe their ethnicity.

Exactly my point- but somehow (and I'm really confused how) these polacks are thinking my post is of first and last names- SAD!

It's a lefty thing. Progressives gave the word "progressive" a bad reputation so they began calling themselves liberals until that term became almost an insult, so now they're progressives again.

> Nothing says like the need to identifier in order connotations that "a proud and noble people" constantly change one's to escape the negative such people have given to it.

For example, the words blacks/niggers developing negative connotations based on the actions of blacks/niggers- and that calling them by another name can solve the problems that cause the words to develop negative connotations.

They just usin' they kang namz

>kangz

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I

Thaknks to a Jeopardy answer I got a decent non-ghetto name.

why are you guys calling them googles now

So their kids have a harder time finding them.

Gee Kanye, I would have thought the opposite. Nothing says "an insecure people" like the need to change one's identifier to escape mean words.

Google plans on censoring derogatory terms so someone thought up the idea of using Googles and Skypes as replacement terms.

censoring on which platforms? just search results?