Why do white lower - middle class Americans belittle Hispanics...

Why do white lower - middle class Americans belittle Hispanics? A former friend of mine mentioned how he loves seeing hispanics mop as a janitor because it's their "place".

And, of course, I see the word "shit skin" used a lot on here.

Can you actually answer this Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're racist

Your friend is an asshole; Cred Forums is satire

How come they are racists?

Because they believe a person's race should dictate their station.

America is intended by our founding fathers to be a 100% white country. We have a right to be racist to any non-whites.

We only belittle the leeches and the illegals, OP. The dudes that run my local Mexican restaurant are bro-tier.

Also, don't fall for the hot latina meme. >pic related

Why?

My op pic isn't Latina- she is Italian Jewish.

low IQ

Hispanics are also white. "Hispanic" is a language group, people who speak spanish. What you think of spanish are shitkin mestizo Mexican and guatemalans from the lower classes.

>sudaca
>human

The girl on the left IS kinda hot.

Why don't you ask them you stupid fuck?

Ask them.

>tfw mestizos are considered white but slavs aren't

I'm lower upper class because my parents are succesful doctors and I love to make fun of hispanics

What's the bet that house got robbed as an easy target.

>mestizos are considered White
By whom?) it's shitskin for Europeans and Canadians. Only in the US some mestizos, arabs, turks and jews are counted as White.

I have never been belittled by a white person.

>Attempt to rob some retard
>Get pummeled to death while hearing "Hulk Smash" x100
Great plan.

>Perú calling ANYONE a shitskin

How does it feel to be the runt of the litter?

Funniest thing of all is that if you think low of México you hate all of latínamerica because we are the best country out of them all.

t. 95% sudaca nation

Hispanics put lower middle class whites on welfare. The media ignored it and pandered to Hispanics. Giving them amnesty so that they can force states to turn blue

>i dont know what sudaca means

fallacy of many questions

You're confusing Hispanics for blacks. And instead of putting whites on welfare, they're putting them in the ground.

>last night there was a thread about the possibility of blacks joining Hispanics
What a joke. Hispanics hate blacks and are not afraid to say it

Pol isn't exactly satire. A lot of it is jokes but some is serious.

But calling people names like kikes, shitskins, burgers, o'googles, leaves etc is part of the culture beaner

Kek speaks

I know exactly what I means. Whites of Mexico should be saved asap.

Sudaca comes from south (sur) a Mexican cant be a Sudaca because we are in the north.

mighty fine quads gentleman,
praise be the lord of the sequences

>mestizos, arabs, turks... are counted as White
Maybe by the census, but not the people

same girl

Ohhhhhhhh, no way it is used to describe people in Mexico....maybe güero is not used either

Idk why you talk shit buddy, russians are subhuman and are the furthest thing from white

That girl on the right is kinda hot. I want to live in her belly and slowly get digested over 1000 years

Castilian mother and güero Mexican(German, Spanish, Scottish) father. Russia is a superpower and average Russian is a god comparing to dirty sudaca manlet

I bet you are brown and sub 6 feet

mayate, please. funny how you subhumans use that word for your brothers niggers. I'm 186 and European

Hispanics are being used as a weapon again labor by the Elites.

Becuase they get paid less for shit asshole jobs because the job market is saturated

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Because they're the ones that actually interact with them on a daily basis and are the ones taking their jobs

this

>Why do white lower - middle class Americans belittle Hispanics?
The way it works is there is more racial tension amongst lower class people than higher class people.
Theyre fighting over jobs and are forced to live near each other.
Wealthy people, although potentially just as racist, have better things to do as their wealth allows more time for recreation.

This is why blacks and recent immigrants are the most racist people in America

When we think of hispanics, we think of the short, fat, stupid mestizos that look like pacific islanders Most of us understand that whiter hispanics are pretty based.

such comments betray self-loathing and a need for external validation

Mayate is a Faggot you retard, If you knew anything from Mexico is that niggers are negros. now kindly fuck off back to your kokodril or whatever you subniggers do in the fucking there.

Probably because other whites dominate them in society so they have to project their feeling of superiority onto a race that's considered lower while avoiding being racist towards blacks cause blacks are too protected.