TRUMP GENERAL - SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH EDITION

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Pence Rally in Mesa AZ 9/22/16
youtu.be/LrnBzIB2j0c
>Pence Rally Colorado Springs CO 9/22/16
youtu.be/yEfc_gRxkt0
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw
>Trump round table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s&feature=youtu.be
infowars.com/video-sick-hillary-wears-heavy-winter-coat-on-warm-afternoon/
youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY
youtu.be/uoyhabDGSU0
youtu.be/wiyYozeOoKs
youtu.be/bd2B6SjMh_w
youtube.com/watch?v=DUGsQqM2wZM
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
youtu.be/HyHNuVaZJ-k
youtube.com/watch?v=gfmKpA30Xeo
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/26/these-charts-show-exactly-how-racist-and-radical-the-alt-right-has-gotten-this-year/
youtu.be/OJTd9y-l6ks
youtu.be/1l0xpkk0yaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SaCfjkBbaFM
youtu.be/HDLLXUaqZxg
periscope.tv/w/1jMKgrpZdykxL
youtube.com/watch?v=Xg9aQvjMS60
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtu.be/RV-nDFpOJeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BREAKING NEWS!!

SHILLS4HILL DECLARE NATE CARDBOARD'S MODEL USELESS NOW THAT TRUMP IS LEADING!

R8 me

first for trump wins

DEBATE: T-MINUS 11 HOURS

infowars.com/video-sick-hillary-wears-heavy-winter-coat-on-warm-afternoon/
Shell be fine

Clinton camp is already trying to damage control HARD by pushing this "Trump is lying" narrative.

I've heard this 10 times this morning, this talking point came out of nowhere. They have NO faith in her.

DONALD, WILL YOU DISAVOW MY DUBS?

>Bad Nate

why are liberals no fun allowed? it's like a mommy being mad at a kid but is afraid to swear

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU HILLARY?

Frameshift charge detected

*sips tea*

So if Trump becomes president, then you will become a Russian colony?

WHEN THE VOICE FROM THE SHADOWS CALLS YOU
WHEN THE WIND WHIPS PAST YOUR EARS
WILL YOU STAND WHEN THE WEIGHT IS UPON YOU?
OR WILL YOU GO TO YOUR KNEES IN FEAR?

POP QUIZ ANSWER STRAIGHT FROM NELSON MUNTZ'S OFFICE:

PA = PERFECT

GOOD MORNING

Is it today? Either of dreamanons signs here.

Prediction on Hillary's death, it seems to happen on stage, but they are just signs
>she got more and more blue in the face, but it started to spread to the rest of her body, and she was totally blue

> Then the dancing lady in the middle smashed into a bunch of pieces and fell through the platform.Trump was still talking like normal, but Hillary started screaming "they have it they have it they have it" so loud and her mouth was opening really wide and it looked like her tongue was falling out.
THEY HAVE IT
THEY HAVE IT
THEY HAVE IT

Will this be the day Trump finally tongue binds her, she has nothing more to say. That's why her tongue falls out.

Here is an example, King Harald should have listened the warnings.
youtube.com/watch?v=S0zGo122vMY

>Bad Nate

their lack of creativity pisses me off sometimes

Those are some really low sums of money desu.

Not that I have that to give to a politicians, but fuck, these guys are billionaires.

The guy that developed Oculus Rift spend like 25.000 dollars to create a brigate to shitpost in favour of trump and just that was enough to change the lection results in a way never seem before.

It seems that a little money well spend is better than do like Soros, just trowing money away expecting results.

If those 11 million he donated to Hillary was an investiment, them he lost it all to the Oculus Rift guy that expent just 25 grand.

feels good that the SJW retarded movement will be supressed in a few years

lol

saved

youtu.be/uoyhabDGSU0

GOOD LUCK AMERICA-KUN

TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE DOUBTS, FEAR NOT!
I TOO HAD DOUBTS WHEN BREXIT WAS HAPPENING, I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE RIGGED, I DIDNT BELIEVE IT

BUT WE FOUGHT AND WON!

PRESIDENT TRUMP VICTORY

>liberals
>creative
>pick fags

We need to start shilling in swing states like VA and Pennsylvania.

TRUMP: 2 LEGIT?
youtu.be/wiyYozeOoKs

>tfw just finished talking to my dad for 1 hour straight about Emperor Trump

I feel bad on the fellow Trumpgens who have blue pilled families that hate Trump

So, are they raising Trump just because of the debates? Are they toying with us?

>implying a joint Russo-American alliance won't be in everybody's best interest

GOOD MORNING, TRUMPGENFAGS!!

ANYTHING HAPPENING TODAY ON THE AMERIBURGER POLICITAL FRONT??

YOUR HIGH-ENERGY MINNESOTA user IS READY, AND WILL BE RUNNING ON FUMES AFTER 36 SLEEPLESS HOURS WHEN THE DEBATE BEGINS TONIGHT

BUT I'M STILL READY TO MAGA...ARE YOU??

AWOO~

>implying the Oculus cock jockey had anything to do with Trump shitposting
Spoiler: he didn't. All he did was buy a fucking billboard the other week.

Where can i enlist to become a shill?

Godddaaaaaaaamn the media is pushing this "lying Trump" meme so fucking hard. They clearly got marching orders for this morning. They're expecting her to lose and trying to soften the blow by pre-emptively calling Trump a liar.

because they have the mental maturity of children and it shows whenever they say anything.

she's just asking to overheat again

We're all fucking ready, today!!!

Why do election ads have any effect?

For either side.

It just doesn't make any sense to me. Nothing can be more biased than an election ads, so why does anyone take them seriously at all?

T-TRUMP? M-MORE LIKE LITERALLY HITLER, H-HAHA!!!

youtu.be/bd2B6SjMh_w

I wonder how Hiroshimoot is feeling right now. That Clinton supporting cuck.

yes expect a sharp drop tomorrow

>VA
We don't need them. They cucked themselves, let them bend the knee in 2020.

>ad on radio

>CHARTER SCHOOLS BAD AND RUN BY EVIL BILLIONAIRES PUBLIC SCHOOLS ARE ONLY ALLOWED REEE

извинитe, бpaт, я нe мoгy пoнимaть нa aнглийcкoм, пишитe нa pyccкoм пoжaлyйcтa

Fuck they're playing the debate at the Georgia Theater tonight, but if I watch it there, I won't be able to watch it with Cred Forums
wat do?

Let them wallow in their own delusion

Because humans are irrational creatures. Same reason ads in general work.

Need PNG of trump faces, hillshill faces, and request. Will work on a few things to post before the Debate

>Shouldn't Trump make his podium smaller?
>jeb standing on his toes .webm

trump's not playing checkers here

>heres my fact
>total guesstimate
>but you get "my jist"

god these people need to be purged

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN, TUMBLING DOWN

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

I JUST KEEP LETTING ME DOWN, LETTING ME DOWN, LETTING ME DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=DUGsQqM2wZM

>only up 2 in NOVA

Both my parents are voting Trump

My sister and her husband were die-hard Berniefags...I haven't discussed the election with them yet, but will make sure I do within the next month...it will be a brief, yet terse conversation about what's at stake and how I'll view them if they actually vote for The Cunt

kek what retarded firum is that?

Donald Trump is gay if my ID contains an "H"

It'll work against them, so many fucking Americans are gonna be watching this, they'll be able to see it for themselves that Trump is the chosen one

Isn't he part jew?

I AM NERVOUS LADS

BLOOD PRESSURE RISING

ANEURYSM IMMINENT

HELP

Is it a Clinton ad? I went to a charter elementary school in the 90s and Bill and Hillary actually came to visit.

trump will win more states than that

He mocked Clinton in a recent Tweet.

Would it be better to complain about podium size too or say nothing at all and let the fact that Clinton altered her podium run?

Looking at the current electoral map Trump really needs to hit it out of the ballpark tonight if he wants to add the sprinkles to his Presidential party cake.

Hillary has likely given up her chances at Ohio and Florida so now the attention will turn to whichever states will give her the slight edge, Virginia and Nevada.

Right now Trump has Nevada at a deuce and if he can turn either Virginia, Colorado or New Hampshire red then he will win. However if he loses Nevada its basically Virginia or NH+Colorado or bust.

>the fate of western civilization could be decided in 12 hours
feels rattled man

But xe feels like it is a fact, and that is all that matters!!

Thanks Portugal bro for all the OP work over the last few months!

>Nothing can be more biased than an election ads, so why does anyone take them seriously at all?
last time i went home and had access to a tv hillary ads were between every break on the news. it seriously made me feel like trump was losing. my liberal relatives seemed really annoyed with the ads though.

The lügenpresse and the Kikes are going into overdrive right now. It makes me sick to my stomach.
I've always been somewhat of an anti-semite, probably thanks to finding /new/ when I was 13, but never before have I felt such a blinding hatred towards the International Kikes.

HELP

when i click 538

i don't see these numbers?

hillary clinton is leading in 538 right now?

how do i update??

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

youtu.be/HyHNuVaZJ-k

Does anyone want to join me in a word of prayer for Trump? I pray for him every morning but I feel as though he could benefit from our hearts and minds being in one accord on this special morning.

Heavenly Father, please be with Donald Trump this day. Bring him calmness and confidence in these last hours leading up to the debate. Let him be well-rested, well-studied, and focused. Let him feel the prayers of many good people and let it make him all the more determined to fight for us against the degeneracy that plagues our once great country. Confound his detractors, weaken his opponent, and please give Don Lemon brain cancer.

In Christ's name we pray,

AMEN.

BLOOD CLOT CONFIRMED ILLARY IS GOING DOWN

Awoo

This debate is going to be fucking amazing

This. Think im going to puke.

Click 'nowcast'.

>that lewd gif
This is a Christian image board!

Click the option "now cast" if election was held today on the left side

No but it is a liberal California prop ad

it's just priming the audience for the "fact checking" shitshow the moderator and hillary will gang up on him similar to what happened to romney
youtube.com/watch?v=gfmKpA30Xeo

Which state will go red in order to clinch the victory??

Discuss

God I want to see Duterte and Trump trolling each other

>Loudoun County.
>Fucking Loudoun County.
>Only up +2, easily within the MoE.

That's fucking awful for a Democrat, holy shit. That actually gives me hope that the state could in fact swing for Trump.

PA looks like it is back in play. A few days ago I would have said forget it.

HYPED AS FUCK T B H

I have no doubt. He's gonna charm the fuck out of emotional women all over the US who hate him because they've only seen him in 5 second clips.

What is with this cancer? Fuck off

pls donald don't cock it up

>Still think the polls are rigged for a "epic post-debate meltdown".

We discussed this a month ago, and it all goes according to what we feared. Trump needs to hit it out of the park this debate.

CO and Maine 2nd district
sage

nigger

CO, NH, and PA will flip.

I'm afraid

Hillary is a robot. What if she's a master computer today. A master computer programmed by the globalist masters. A master computer who can figure out the best way to handle all answers.

I'm afraid guys : (

>weaken his opponent, and please give Don Lemon brain cancer.

>The Lion
>youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E

Expecting cringe but got win instead.

All states red.
DC blue.
It's true.

I don't like this meme.

ergh, recently got into an argument with my mother about the election. That was after arguing with two friends about the election too. I hope they come around after the debates, I'm just not tfwpersuasive.jpg enough to convince them.

ME TOO

STAY HIGH ENERGY

wew lads

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/26/these-charts-show-exactly-how-racist-and-radical-the-alt-right-has-gotten-this-year/

>Mass

Too bad Trump isn't a pussy and he's gonna slap them both down when they start trying to "fact check". Robbie Mook literally said Hillary was going to "correct the record" on Fox News yesterday.

CO, then PA, then NH, I'd say.

No matter what happens, the media will say Clinton won. However, hundreds of millions will see the debate live, so what they say doesn't matter.

Why is populist a bad adjective? Seems like a good thing to be unless you're the establishment or an establishment shill.

I don't get it.

Duterte, Trump and Farage.

Colorado and 1 from Maine.

You bring up a good point

It seems hard to believe, but there are a few Media Jew types who point out something true...that tonight will really be the first time millions of Americans get their 'first real good look' at Trump...so it's important he's at his presidential best

Saved. Nice work user.

I believe in God. He made women, so why not appreciate a master craftsman work?
youtu.be/OJTd9y-l6ks

Trump will just call her a robot in front of 100m people and short circuit her just like he did to Rubio

Wtf am I doing my math wrong? This map has Trump at 266 EV, yet Nate JUST says he has 276. What am I missing?

What does that mean?
>being this triggered
Read the post kanker zwitser

Our meme magic will cause her to malfunction. Fear not, Swede. Also, check 'em!

The media will say Clinton won no matter what.

Kinda sucks that Duterte doesn't shitpost on Twitter like Trump. It'd be fucking glorious if he did

have a look at hillarys previous debates, nothing special I

Virginia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Colorado, and Oregon

KEK wills it

Amen

To the Lithuania user in the last thread who asked who the biggest president was, it is Lincoln and Johnson tied at 6'4.
The shortest and slimmest was Madison at 5'4 and 122lbs. What a fucking shrimpy manlet!
The fattest was Taft at 332lbs.
Donald Trump is 6'2 and 198 lbs.

Colorado's pretty likely, Maine's 2nd district is solid red, Maine itself could flip, and Michigan's actually pretty close too. He's also within the MoE in a bunch of states that shouldn't even be close, like RI, NJ, NM, and IL, which makes me think that there could be a landslide if the debates go in Trump's favor.

>or say nothing at all and let the fact that Clinton altered her podium run?
im no expert, but this seems like something to let slide. hillary can't do anything about her height so it seems wrong to attack her on it. trump has her standing up for 90 minutes straight so i think he's already got a win in the format. let her have her podium and see how well she holds up physically.

rate

He added 10 points of persuasion to the polls

looks like you're out of luck. You'll have to settle for getting railed by Milo.

Even now, there is hope for man

>ME2 not for Trump
Literally any of them.

>yfw the debate crowd starts heckling Clinton

PA, WI and IL

>Drumpf supporter: "HAHA Nate Silver finally admits Trump will win! Woo hoo I'm a privileged white person!"

>Me: "Perhaps you should take a look at this image..."

>Drumpf supporter: *shits pants* [insert racist deflection]

>Me: *sips tea*

did you suggest, what do they have to loose?

Yeah, I know that, but if it isn't true people will see through it. If Trump keeps his cool he will win over a lot of the people who "aren't sure he can be presidential".

no, the thing is there are more state likely to flip percentage wise than red states, so you have Colorado almost flipping and 4 other dems states while the republican states are solid

We shall fight them in the polls.
We shall fight them on the social media.
We shall fight them on youtube, on the twitter, and the shores of our Chan.
We WILL NOT YIELD THIS DEBATE.
TODAY IS OUR RECKONING

How is Trump so good? He has timed his ascendance to peek just before the first debate, putting so much pressure on Hillary she is going to be drugged up to the eyeballs just to stay alive during the debate.

After her failure tonight, it will be a glide path to the biggest landslide in history.

>cute face
>short hair
>big tits

Bueno

Who's ready to rig some polls for Trump tonight? I know I am.

Because you're thinking in terms of clear red and blue states.
His model is based on probability. 4-5 light blue states with a 40% winning chance -> good chance of Trump winning at least one

DEUS VULT

I just don't like it.

It makes me feel lethargic in a disgusted way.

Nothing against you personally, and I've held back these comments for the last couple weeks as I've endured your hand-holding shitposts, but user...

I don't know man. I kind of feel like throwing up. Sorry. Just had to post it.

Colorado and Pennsylvania look the most likely at the moment. I think once we see more current polling coming out of Michigan and Wisconsin a Trump win in those states would be well within the realm of possibility. Polling in new Hampshire has been quite erratic this election cycle, more than usual. I still expect the cunt to win there though by a squeak. Maine's second congressional district is almost certainly going to Trump btw.

Radio silence.

youtu.be/1l0xpkk0yaQ

Is that tea to decrease your nervousness?

Shame about the hair and plugs otherwise she'd be a 9!

Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan are all almost equally blue, and seemingly more so than Virginia which demographically favours Trump less.

If he can lock up NC/Florida/Ohio/Nevada tonight, he'll have enough states in margin of error where he's more likely than not to flip one of Michigan/PA/Wisconsin/NH/Colorado/Virginia.

Also, Colorado flipping almost certainly suggests a Nevada win.

What seems dubious to me right now is New Hampshire. With Trump within the MOE in Maine, it seems to follow that Trump should be doing better than he is in NH, which Nate Silver seems to agree with. Johnson is perhaps hurting him more than he helps there, and his numbers being very volatile should have implications on the race there.

>cherry picking polls that support your narrative

nu male cucks, never change

High energy music leading up too debates.
youtube.com/watch?v=SaCfjkBbaFM

duterte sent out squads to extra-judicially exterminate drug dealers, right? then squads to extra-judicially exterminate junkies? i havent followed this dude too closely. can some flip fill me in?

And the best part is, she's obviously nervous as fuck. Her surrogates wouldn't be in the media shilling this hard if she wasn't. Trump THRIVES on pressure, he thrives on struggle.

This is his element. Welcome to the jungle Hillary.

Maine Statewide seems to be heading to Trump, but 1st district will definitely go to Clinton

You have my IP

They probably think of populist as a perfect synonym for nationalist even though it would apply to a commie just as well.

VA, PA and CO will all go red.

>handholding makes you feel like throwing up
Wouldn't want that to happen.

and my proxys

Nate you posted this shit yesterday

Get a grip bro

You have me and my vpns

Cyka Blyat! They know!

>tfw you can always tell a woman's age by her hands
I wish i never knew.

AMEN

If the alt-right's candidate takes the presidency, especially after facing the field Trump did, can they really be said to be the 'alternative' anymore?

We 'the right' now.

Oh I see, it makes sense now.

Based state

I have night classes tonight so I have to miss the debate.

Can you guys fight the twitter war harder just for me? You'll be one man down tonight.

A couple of (You)'s would be reassuring.

Lol, didn't expect to see that one again

POLL STATUS: NOT RIGGED

>liberals
>using words they know
>"racist" because he hates mexicans
>mexican being a race
>"islamophobe" because we hate radical islamic terrorism
>"irrational fear of islamic terrorism"
>"irrational fear"
>"irrational"

>right when the debate is about to start
>the lights cut out
>suddenly the scent of guacamole fills the air
>eye in the sky starts blaring through the speakers
>the spotlights point to a giant guac bowl inbetween Hillary and Trumps podiums
>suddenly someone jumps out of the guac bowl
>It's Jeb Bush

Unedited image from CNN. What did they mean by this?

my sockpuppet "female Hillary supporter" accounts all over twitter and reddit which I have embedded into those communities for months are ready to be flipped into 100% concern trolling as soon as the debate is over.

We all have to fight as hard as possible to shift perception about the debate.

No idea what you're talking about m8
The few thousand folks on Cred Forums can't rig polls that hundreds of thousands will vote in

The funny thing is that I can save gore on my computer and have a bunch of execution style webms.

I've seen the most fucked up shit imaginable on this site on a regular basis.

But your fucking handholding memes make me want to close this window.

It's a weird kind of feel.

This gonna be good.

You spelt Pennsylvania wrong my Norwegian friend.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS WINNING MAKE IT STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Not religious at all but sure, I'll join you, amen.

Is that moon man?

Amen.

Who is that dashing man behind the red censor?

BTFO

Anyone have the original?

>taking Twitter trolling that seriously
>trying to claim Lanza, a registered Democrat, was alt-right
Lügenpresse at work.

youtu.be/HDLLXUaqZxg
PARTY TONIGHT!

POLL STATUS: EVEN RIGGING CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

periscope.tv/w/1jMKgrpZdykxL

That post was worth doing all the handholding pics.

It's a good thing, it's just anti elitist

el paso best county

So now 538 isn't good anymore. Wasn't he the most accurate in past elections anyway? (Still think he severely underestimates Trump support, but less than others)

Only dubs can reassure me that everything will be alright

>voting for the candidate you like is rigging

NATE PLATINUM GOING AGAINST THE ROTHSCHILD

WHAT A FUCKING ELECTION

>It's Jeb Bush
>Riding a giant tortoise
>Wearing a banner reading "Slow & Steady"

>tfw Nate Mud finally gets embarrassed for being a pundit

why the fuck is there a bar over trumps eyes?

Amen.

>Glenn Beck trying to fuck up the Cruz endorsement
He's such a Clinton shill at this point is fucking embarrassing.

The shills are going all out today, so things seem to be boding well.

IS MARTHA MACCALLUM TRUMPGEN'S FAVORITE MILF NEWSFU QT?!?

You tell me.

Rigging? It's called participating

Lel, commment from occupy democrats Facebook page. Pure gold

"It's sincerely shocking. I blame education and I blame a society that completely devalues empathy. I'm astonished every day at how few people have any empathy for people who are not like them, and I think it's impossible to support Trump if you have any at all. I'm completely unable to understand how any decent people are considering supporting him."

they're doing a great service to our country also some britbong girl druggie was killed recently.

Anyway #1 personality crying for human rights has drug money in her hands via imprisoned drug lords inside maximum security prison

Last election his globalist masters weren't worried about a guy like Trump

got to go, dilbertman speaking. funk on, my brothers

When will they (((adjust))) the polls?

>Tonight you will see the Trumpening
>Trump has the easier path

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>Hillary wearing pantsuit
isn't that basically a free space?

You mean like they've been doing for the last nine months?

>a leftist
>blames education
>that literally could not be any more leftist

Makes you think.

Trump still looks better with the bar

CNN has fucking lost it lmao

>mfw seeing some mainstream media putting in the groundwork to join Trumps side after the debate

They sense it, they know that he will win the hearts of every American

>Almighty and most merciful Father, we humbly beseech Thee, of Thy great goodness, to restrain these immoderate CTR cunts with which we have had to contend. Grant us fair weather for Battle. Graciously hearken to us as soldiers who call upon Thee that, armed with Thy power, we may advance from victory to victory, and crush the oppression and wickedness of our enemies and establish Thy justice among men and nations.

Props if you know the origins.

Yes, this exactly.

Stop it.

>sipping grade A somali cum*
Ftfy

WikiLeaks was bluffing. I thought they said they'd drop something before the debates?

You could go there and get some reaction vid for us. I want to see a large group of people reacting to Hillary getting massacred. You'd be a hero

Seeing how Nate Sodium is being berated on Twitter right now, probably

>Beck, Mark Levin, Rick Wilson, Dana Loesch, etc. all have yet to commit suicide

What's wrong with some people, senpai??

Having empathy for people who aren't like you is unnatural.

Amen

Let's see if they do. If they don't, I want an explanation at least.

Are you fucking serious?

Muh pollz.

Yeah. I was hanging out with friends that didn't like Trump and a hillary commercial came on the TV and you could feel the smug in the room because they felt validated

Have you considered that we may be praising kek wrong?

Kek is a god of chaos and repeating numbers symbolize order.

Shouldn't kek-praised posts be singles, and not doubles?

>trump asks to reschedule debate so not as to coincide with monday night football so more people will watch
>liberals interpret this as him trying to weasel out

I fucking hate the left. They are such disingenuous cunts.

>only 5 years imprisonment for treason

So will the alt right
All of these social issue movements come and go in about 5-8 year cycles. Once the Trump meme is gone Cred Forums will be supporting whatever else is the enemy of CNN.

and my axe

youtube.com/watch?v=Xg9aQvjMS60

daily fuck the media post

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
Praise Kek!

>no "Believe Me (believe me)"
>no "low energy"
>no "X - which is a TOTAL DISASTER by the way - a total disaster, you know what i'm talking about everyone knows it"
>no dishonest media
>no HER SPECIAL INTERESTS

Why bother.

MY DICK IS FUCKING DIAMONDS RIGHT NOW GUYS

>More people end up watching the debate than monday night football
11 hours until they are permanently silenced m8

>Why is populist a bad adjective?
they use populist as a pejorative because trump appeals to the white working class. these people truly believe that the working class is too stupid to determine the president. that's why they love repeating how many of trump's supporters are "uneducated".

i've got an advanced degree and basically all of my close friends back home are working class. they have a much better understanding of politics than the "elites" give them credit for. most of my friends where i work are far too busy to catch anything other than headlines and they form their opinions based on consensus more than anything else. so im always surprised when i go home and get a more in-depth politics discussion from my blue collar friends than my "educated" friends.

Take mine

>Ukraine going to Clinton

"Gee whiz, I really like getting fucked over by proxy wars!"

So is there any way I can watch the debate online? Are there some links already?

New York and Cred Forums will fucking implode because of it

>be paki in UK
>rape a white girl
>get caught by police
>let off with a warning

theres no such thing as alt right to begin with

Trump may be a populist but it's "good" populism.

He doesn't promise handouts like Bernie or Hillary.

Also, the neo-fascist label is ridiculous. Clinton has similar stances on surveillance, and has actually surpressed democracy in her primaries.

AMEN

Don't know about you guys, but I hate Islam as a whole, not just the terrorist part.

>THERE WILL BE A CONTESTED CONVENTION

Why does the Trump app say it's 13 hours from now, but you guys says it's on in 11? Who do I believe?

I just can't stand it.

Trump will rise

You don't understand, all sequences of digits are equally improbable.
It's not about the digits.
It's about sending a message.

so he really did do the shit i said he did?

Check out this kekian energy

Hillary when make a major slip of the tongue tonight that people will latch onto and be what spells her doom

They're just revving up their engines. The shilling and sliding will reach epic proportions in a few hours.

No, repeating digits symbolize random chance, the most chaotic thing in existence

You can call me a concern troll, but nevertheless I'm concerned about this Trump poll pivot. It seems fishy.

I think it's way too early for him to be doing so good. I think they're rigging the polls briefly in his favor, so they can bring him down all throughout October.

You see what happens to threads and disscusstions when dubs, trips, quads and everything after that right, pure chaos, derails the thread, sometimes only a few posts or it could be another AI GF.

Yell PEPE during a Hillary lull and we'll be with you in spirit!

Here friend, have a relevant picture to match that comment.

There will be plenty of links for you to watch later this evening, Czech

It's on 2am GMT

Tewi is a giant faggot tho

How does 538 calculate its numbers because map shows we should be just under 270? The light color states are still light blue but hopefully they turn after tonight.

please respond

part of the alt right are trad reactionaries like me who used to be that before we met pol

so yeah, focus may drift to something else, but we are here for good

>user, I heard you a Trump supporter. is that true? you a racist or something?

Okay, thank you.

The term alt right its just some jewish faggot labeling people just like psychology which is a jewish invention

Cred Forums is always right.

yes

Will you pls be my AI gf?

The terrorist part is what happens when enough of them live in one place. We need to classify Islam as a political party instead of a religion in the US (for First Amendment reasons), and then ban it for advocating the overthrow of the Constitution in favor of a theocracy. We did the same thing to the Communist party.

Amen for Trump.

Its on at 9pm est senpai

his philosophy has nothing to do with politics. Its all about human nature and the power of persuasion. youtu.be/RV-nDFpOJeU

10 hours and 40 minutes from now

NEW THREAD (AND MY LAST FOR THIS AFTERNOON)

lol now Nate is bad because evil Drumpf

mfw when I realize this is the first debate where which candidate will performs better not important, but will Hillary have a medical episode and pants shitting is.

MOMENTUM

HILL SHILL MAKES A BOLD PREDICTION! WHAT DO YOU THINK, Cred Forums?

"Sig heil, untermensch."

4u

That's not exactly an uncommon sentiment around here.

I say glass the entire Middle East.

im genuinely scared. This could be the fall of Rome, or the rise of the greatest civilization to every exist

>And I heard you support a liar that's above the law, despite constantly whining about whites being too privileged. Is that true?

We've been predicting for the last month or so that they're rigging a Trump surge so that they can rig a massive post-debate fall, when the media pulls another Khan out of their asses.

>So what if i was bitch
>now suck my dick ho

>Cruz is actually standing his ground against Beck and his cronies
You can tell it kills him to do it, but at least he's doing.

What does the block say?

There will be streams

the "october surprise" will be released before the second or third debate

Must be peyote tea. You sound delusional.

>n-n-no I w-w-wanted to v-vote for Bernie, now I'm o-of... of course voting for H-Hillary

>WikiLeaks was bluffing. I thought they said they'd drop something before the debates?
i have a feeling he was bluffing as a last-ditch effort to get out of the embassy. guy must be pretty desperate and on the verge of cracking up.

i hope he does drop something though. kim dotcom tweeted about an october surprise and seemed to imply that he was in touch with assange. so it could still happen.

NEW THREAD (AND MY LAST FOR THIS AFTERNOON)

he's doing God's work
too bad hes runining that by shilling women's rights

Amen

I think Trump told him if he wants to be on the team then he has to sack up

>implying being an ethnocentrist means I'm racist

I wish.

All is well user

looks a bit old there desu

dang. based.

Yes

Amen

Trump is not racist...
but i am

I can take over for a while.
Enjoy your rest.

update this

Which media? Washington Times?? NY Post? Heck even Sky news and the BBC here are kinda hinting at it. Considering BBC is literally soviet-propaganda tier media it'd be big.

WaPo such a fucking joke these days. Even the crossword puzzle sucks now.

Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Colorado

Plus Maine 2nd is solid red

damn this is pretty based dessu

Based on current polling data, this is the electorate turnout.

It's all down to Colorado and Pennsylvania, guys.

i prayed for Trump at yesterday's church service

ONLY UP +2 IN LOUDOUN FUCKING COUNTY

SHES FUCKED

>polling data
It's all horseshit this time around.

FIRST
TIME
VOTERS

Amen.

No way he'll mention Jeb!

It's pointless and would be a mistake. He's no longer competing with him, and doesn't want to alienate either of Jeb's supporters.

that's the weirdest way to hold hands