Will Hillary Stand a Chance without the media shielding her SEIZURES & POOPY PANTS?

Trump is applying the mental pressure to Hilldog like a boss!

The Donald will dominate the debate stage so forcefully that Hillary will begin to feel (and involuntarily react to) the stress building up in her mind.

>Under the pressure of the debate, Hillary begins slurring her words.

Then she gets obvious hand tremors.

>Then Hillary gets facial tics.

Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor, Hillary hears Huma screaming into her earpiece to say something. "Anything, Hillary. Say anything, my love." But nothing verbal comes.

Other things begin to rumble in Hillary's bowels, though. The body is reacting to the sudden intense stress by preparing to void all solid and liquid waste.

> Hillary's bowels and her bladder release simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

Based Trump stands there suppressing a grin and shaking his head.

RAMZPAUL did a couple of great videos on the seahag's health:

This one, from a few weeks ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

And this most recent one, after the big reveal about Hillary admitting her brain damage:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw

And poor Dr. Drew got fired after he gave this straightforward bit of analysis:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/25/nigel-farage-hillary-clinton-twentieth-century-candidate/
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/
dailycaller.com/2016/09/25/hillary-gets-super-sized-podium-to-compete-with-trump/
observer.com/2016/09/clintons-complete-lack-of-a-funny-bone-could-cost-her-mondays-debate/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/paula-jones-want-attend-presidential-debate/
newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will Pepe show up?

Nice caption!

Hard to believe she used to be a Republican at her father's table.

But Saul Alinsky (she met with him many times in person and he helped her write her senior thesis about him) was a communistic radical who radicalized her.

Why I Switched My Endorsement from Clinton to Trump

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to

Farage: ‘Hillary Clinton Is an Outdated Twentieth Century Candidate’

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/25/nigel-farage-hillary-clinton-twentieth-century-candidate/

FBI Used Agents As Pawns To Insulate Hillary, Aides & Clinton Foundation From Prosecutions

truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/

Hillary Gets Super-Sized Podium To Compete With Trump

dailycaller.com/2016/09/25/hillary-gets-super-sized-podium-to-compete-with-trump/

Clinton’s Complete Lack of a Funny Bone Could Cost Her Monday’s Debate

observer.com/2016/09/clintons-complete-lack-of-a-funny-bone-could-cost-her-mondays-debate/

PAULA JONES Wants to Join GENNIFER FLOWERS in Front Row at Presidential Debate

Glenn Beck is whining like a little bitch and his sycophantic co-talkers on his show are whining right along with him.

this is just her appealing and relating to the average American.

She's not really sharting in her pants.

That will be the kind of spin they will put on her shitty debate performance tonight.

You watch - she is grooming her spin right now.

Will the catheter catch the pee pee?

If digits Hillary collapses on stage

It won't happen because she will be pumped full of anti seizure drugs

Hillary Gets Super-Sized Podium To Compete With Trump

Clinton’s Complete Lack of a Funny Bone Could Cost Her Monday’s Debate

PAULA JONES Wants to Join GENNIFER FLOWERS in Front Row at Presidential Debate

I predict she will be pumped with drugs, sure.

Maybe they will have a catheter to catch her urine and a diaper / colostomy bag to catch her fecal matter.

I think they will try.

I also think they will deny her food and drink and will try to make her poo in the loo directly before the debate.

And she will still fuck up somehow.

Also, the drugs will make her wooden.

Also, someone will no-doubt slip her the questions.

And she may even go looney and start blaming Pepe all over the stage.

NO way this is real

Argument by excrement.

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred Forums-using-search-engine-racist

Nope - it is real.

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred Forums-using-search-engine-racist

Hillary agrees, look at her shake her head lol.

We're the final boss of the Internet again

zis

Quick put on your final boss face.

guys I meant it.

Everyone in Europe zone, pray tonight.
The rest of the race will depend on this.

God will hear our prayers, he wont let us down without a happening.

The debate will be live on youtube, right?

shitposting with you bastards during the congress oversight hearings is so fun, the presidential debate will be amazing

did we ever figure out what that metal thing was that fell down her leg?

I think it is a catheter clip.

They apparently are prone to pop off when the body is in a slightly contorted position.

I think the media already has camera placement and angled shots so that no matter what happens we won't see squat wrong with hillary even if she does get the shakes. They will cut away and the only way we're going to know is if someone that actually cares has their phone out and recording. Same thing happened on 9/11. Media was complacent and is colluding which is why they weren't present when she got dragged into a van.

did the infrared thread ever catch momentum? if you missed it, it was anons discussing the use of infrared cameras to prove she has a bag of warm piss strapped to her leg.

gibs me dat

Brilliant idea, really.

see pic

bump

watch?v=ejjP59fQD8k