There's a rumour that South Park is going full Cred Forums this season

There's a rumour that South Park is going full Cred Forums this season.

The entirety of last season was anti PC/SJW, is it possible they go the last mile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzlV4AeQ_8s
youtube.com/watch?v=KcP8lZ1EHKg
youtube.com/watch?v=TSrP69QjQTc
youtube.com/watch?v=ndI9vkgw_1Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brood_parasite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah they're gonna associate nostalgia with racism cause of the member berries thing.

they are redpilling everybody, that jews are behind everything that is happening now in the world

PROTIP: Don't let nostalgia blind you, South Park sucks now and you should feel bad for enjoying their """"""""""""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Southpark Will never go full Cred Forums, they'll make fun of all the bullshit people encounter on the political spectrum.

the writers are edgy contrarians like 70% of the people here so it wouldn't surprise me. At the same time our movement isn't exactly "alternate" like people try and say, it's pretty accepted and understood how retarded safe zones and pronouns and all that nonsense are

Comedy in general is going to shift right. Now that liberalism is the status quo, liberal comedy isn't subversive or funny anymore. The pendulum always comes back around. You can see it start to happen on Adult Swim too.

It showed a shitposter enjoying his life while the triggered were obsessed with nonsense.
Bretty good

I don't know, last season was bluepilled as fuck.

I mean, with the whole David arc they support Mexican immigrants.

Weekly advertising begins......Now!

Go shills go shill go shills

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

>gerald is the jew
>cartman had clyde frog
>PC Principle is a manufactured AD left to run the school
>Mackey complacent allowing an AD to run the school, it was his fuck up, takes member berries to forget

shit is gonna be interesting if implemented

This.

No South Park when it turned political was always designed to promote centrist views while poking fun at the people and issues on the forethought of America's people.

it's been a while since they really did some shit. a few seasons ago viacom made them censor their image of mohammed, i hope they do an episode so redpilled it gets pulled off air or something

>everyone who watches it on Cred Forums wont just torrent that shit

They are AnCap Jews. That's like being a closed Cred Forumsack, but hating the Cred Forums part

South Park died the moment they started riding every weekly controversy. They just move with every fad now.

>don't form your own opinion, adhere to mine or else you're wrong

They probably are going totally anti-pol, not Cred Forums way.

Matt Stone and Trey Parker are crypto-jews cultural marxists faggots.

You like south park, fine but don't delude yourself.

They already portrayed the member berries as racist

Yeah, fuck season 1.

So not liking illegal immigrants is racist? You're projecting.

Kyles dad isn't representative of all jews, he is supposed to represent Milo and his trolling ways and the "alt-right".

Bluepill Redpill

Showing Gerald prancing down the street while hes shitposting all night ruins the narrative that its just fat people who hate the world.

I honestly walk around laughing like a madman too. Last christmas was one of the happiest Xmas' Ive had in years because I was thinking about Jebs guac bowl with shit in it posted on Christmas eve.

I haven't even watched the last two seasons. I don't want to see a great show fall to the sjws

No, he is right. They already portrayed the Member Berries as racist. "Member no Mexicans?" not "Member no illegal immigrants?" or "Member when law was upheld?"

Member feeling safe?

There's no way cunts can spin feeling safe as a bad thing.

>implying they won't pull the plug on south park before that happens
Let's hope for the best, though.

They lampoon everything, it's not "Red-pilled" It is merely following what is going on and the absurdity of how it is, the creators mock ALL sides. Both left and right.

No, they're Gary Johnson cucks

Dude if you don't think they can spin feeling safe as a bad thing you aren't familiar with the mental gymnastics of the left.

>the creators mock ALL
other then hillary clinton of course

>calling her turd sand witch
>not mocking her

It's really not.

One of the creators is jewish himself.

South Park is shit. I hate how the entire season is just one big story broken up into episodes. It was so much better when each episode stood on it's own.

South Park has always been one of the best radical retard detectors.

Look at this thread. Whole last season and first 2 episodes of the new one were almost exclusively dedicated for shitting on SJW's and yet you still have retards in this thread getting preemptively butthurt over the fact that it may at some point state that lynching niggers and literally closing the borders is a bad thing too.

You stupid fuck they had an episode where she had a bomb in her vagina which was full of monsters

TheSouth Park guys are basically a bunch of rural Colorado boys. They don't exist on a political spectrum cause their shit is everywhere

ClydeFrog died, he killed him a few seasons back

His name was Kenny McCormic

I'm coming Dahnald. I'll be in the next episode and chase you all the way to Canada if I have to. You won't get away, I can promise you that

Why is cartman such a pussy now? If somebody had smashed all his shit up a few seasons ago he would have gone batshit crazy, not just whimper away

>keep calm
no

I like Matt and Trey but they wont do it and they dont like Trump.

Both are also fucked in real life with Trey having a daughter with a coalburner wife whos son is living with them and matt is fucking a nigger girl.

If you think they go all race realism on us you are delusional

He was always a faggot, just don't steel his money or your parents are chilli

>German humor
They had an ep about german humor alright.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzlV4AeQ_8s

> Gerald drinks a glass of wine before trolling
> wine is made from member berries
> member berries are a stab at Trump for MAGA (emphasis on last A)
> Garrison is involved/joins Trump because he "has no plan for his presidency"
> member berry plot gets exposed
> Kyle has a speech how too much member berries make you a troll
> a shitty Hillary side story because we not biased (tm)
> season break

You can screencap this

I'm not bias. I just like the cock in my left hand more than the cock in my right.

>south park
>picking a side

top kek achmed

South Park never goes full anything, Trey is too niceboi and approval seeking for that.

>a german lecturing others about humor

dude pls

That's what I'm saying, he killed some kids parents and fed it too him in chilli over $20.16. What's his endgame?

>people taking south park seriously
I was worried this day would come

Matt and Trey are smart enough to fuck with everyone.
If anything, I get the burning sensation in my brain that they're going to trick Cred Forums into thinking "Lol yea mang we so redpill xD" and then turn it around and shit on everyone.

The focus will be on the stupidity of the whole thing though for sure.

/this really. South park basically mocks illogical or extreme positions found with in a status quo. For the last decade or so that's been the left, so most of the time that's who gets lampooned. Doesnt mean they're going to champion autism like 'muh day of rope xD' though.

somebody might take this meme seriously, pls delet

Not to mention they called Mel "hitler" Gibson crazy. How can you say this show is redpilled...unless you have a blue pill up your ass

The stick of truth was good. And the last season had a few good episodes. Just don't expect it to be great and you don't need to worry about it.

Hoping the fractured but whole is good too.

Why does the alt-right think bout park is on their side? The character that represents most of the users of this board is cartman and he's a fat shit who nobody likes

>The focus will be on the stupidity of the whole thing though for sure.

this

You tried fucking skype

>dat underwear gnome level with your parents fucking in the background

>The entirety of last season was anti PC/SJW, is it possible they go the last mile?

Absolutely, now that the "alt-right" is popular. They'll either pull the trigger and do it or they will chicken out and make fun of it.

Was more shocking to me than the abortion clinic desu. It was a decent length for the game mechanics too. Didn't drag on. Had a lot of fun little shit to find, though a lot of it was "member this?" shit. Still good.
Bleed and gross out were op as fuck though.

South Park has always made fun of both liberals and conservatives, but they hate liberals more. I can't remember the exact quote, but either Matt or Trey was quoted as saying something along the lines of "I hate conservatives, but I really hate liberals". Either way it's a good show overall, even if they're wrong about some of the things they say about Trump.

I also liked the episode when the quack called him a "little piggy" whilst he's on his phone. m'ember?

That was long before she was running against trump. Calling her a turd sandwich and not mocking her in any other way is fucking nothing on south park.

I yeee I member. Same episode

Last season they btfo SJWs

people actually believe this

They made her look pretty useless and incoherent, but I agree they should'v taken it a step further.

That would be pretty autistic honestly.

>there's a roomer that the controlled opposition will give you a free reach around as it thrusts deep into your anus
I'll let you follow up on that one, Nigel.

Cartman is Cred Forums incarnate. Thats the only red pill you'll get on South Park.

Lol yeah last Christmas eve was great. Having a few anons record one of my Jeb core rewrites was a pretty good Christmas present tee bee acc

So far it's been pretty shit

I used to love South Park, and everything they do. That would be cool user.

Pretty sure Trey is in a wife's son situation.

I wouldn't expect him to go full shitlord.

Someone has not watched the episode about Hillary's snatch nuke

> I honestly walk around laughing like a madman too.

see

She's got a snuke in her snatch!

Pfft please, south park is obviously pro left as fuck now.

youtube.com/watch?v=KcP8lZ1EHKg

>playing video games

Shut up Gary!

>going full Cred Forums

South Park is above Cred Forums, South Park would make fun of Cred Forums like everything else.

>At the same time our movement isn't exactly "alternate" like people try and say . . .

There's no fucking "movement" here. It's just random bs. Suddenly everyone is trying to label and categorize this place.

This. Them using anti-jewish conspiracy theories is nothing new to the show. Like the "Jew Gold" episode. Its always done as ironic though, and in the end points out the absurdity of some of the stuff behind these conspiracies.

I mean come on, Kyles dad pouring himself some win, donning his yamakah and shitposting on the internet to stir up a gender war?

>Cred Forums
>movement

The only movement that remotely resembles what happens here is the one that happens in your toilet after a lonely night of drunken gaming and binging on doritos.

>Above Cred Forums
>Centrist stances

kek

>not understanding the difference between x and y axis

The MSM has turned the fucking tables and has started meming us. The sooner you see that the better. Who wants to be categorized as "alt-right"? That's worse than being called a faggot.

It could happen that they are trying to lure in anti-Trumpers with the Mr. Garrison bits and drop a massive red pill somewhere in this season to woke them to what Shillary really is. I doubt it though since South Park makes fun of all.

Though I do believe they will continue with the anti PC/SJW shit since its relevant comedy gold mine. Perhaps even the Jews.

No. All good things eventually come to an end. South Park has excelled at ridiculing the cultural Zeitgeist for over a decade but over the last 6 months that Zeitgeist has taken a radical turn.

Nobody likes fence sitters these days. We've become so polarized that the current political climate is unsustainable. Fence sitters will get lumped into the losing side and if Matt and Trey don't pick a side(which goes against their whole modus operandi) they will get swallowed up in the coming political revolution.

Their only chance is to go full Cred Forums and enrage a massive chunk of their stoner DUDE WEED audience but they probably won't because right now they are successful members of the media/entertainment establishment. They won a goddamn Tony(aka Best Goy in Theater).

This is the end for Southpark. I give them 2 more seasons max. It was a great show.

(Jew)
youtube.com/watch?v=TSrP69QjQTc

>Comedy Central has renewed South Park through 2019, bringing the show to 23 seasons.[3][4][5] As of September 21, 2016, 269 episodes of South Park have aired.

lol

Yeah, they should have. And if they were 10 years younger they probably would have. This is them losing their edge in a show defined by edgy humor. This is the beginning of the end.

Nice try Funnybot.

David was a legal immigrant though.

It's up to you to believe it or not

>2D Political ideologies

Maybe I should have specified. This is the beginning of the end of Southpark being an edgy and engaging show that people actually watch and talk about. These days there aren't enough creative people taking risks in the entertainment industry so shows like this last way past their shelf life.

By 2018 South Park will be in Zombie mode like the Simpsons just churning out mediocre crap for shekels.

One is cuck and the other one is a coal burner
Dont expect much from them anymore

South Park was aware of Kek long before /pol was.

Holy fuck is that actually trey?

praise be

Sorry, I'm very familiar with Jewish lies and this is a bunch of bullshit. Matt and Trey are getting cold feet. They are not hopping on the trump train and that means they are gonna get run over.

Dating a coal burner used to be edgy when we lived in a white dominated non subverted society. Now you're more likely to get invited to the White House for letting Jamal fuck your wife than you are to hear a white person criticize your degenerate cuckoldry.

Member when Black Lives Matter never existed?

youtube.com/watch?v=ndI9vkgw_1Y

But if antisemitic is profitable, Jews will spread antisemitism.

They really backed themselves into a corner. They can't push the dial any higher without invoking some very unsavory things.

shut up kraut

the last season was the best in ages

even in previous seasons you'd have some good episodes here and there like the shining blockbuster one

>it's another topical season

>die due to getting crushed by your fathers nutsack

>trey and matt promise to give away all episodes for free online for the last decade
>switch over to making it hulu exclusive
>every good episode gets "This episode is currently not available at South Park Studios"

Fucking jews man, I just wanted to rewatch world war zimmerman

Mexican is not a race.

They're literally importing rapists and still pretending it's a good thing.

Where would "the rumor" come from user? the fucker does;t know what he;s going to write until literally the day before he writes it, have you ever seen the documentary on how the essays were made?

PC principle is not an AD. You need to rewatch the last episode of last season.

I can't wait until all the retarded autists get BTFO when they drop the blue pill

Why the fuck does everyone still think they come up with all the ideas solely between the two of them. They have a bunch of writers who will all be biased.

>They already portrayed the Member Berries as racist. "Member no Mexicans?" not "Member no illegal immigrants?" or "Member when law was upheld?"
What the fuck are you smoking?

That's not Southpark Studios, that's a Viacom thing.

South Park will not go Cred Forums, they have always been making fun of extremists across the political spectrum, but have a slight right libertarian bent.

They are probably going to make something mocking the alt-right this season

You are implying that Cartman won't have his revenge. And he always cries when he doesn't get his way (hence spoiled)
Maybe not Chili tier, but it will happen

Skankhunt42 is Trump. Matt and Trey weren't even subtle with it. Just look at Jeralds shadow after he says "game on, whore."

They're not on our side.

We like him.

They won't. They'll go full cuck like they did with that "nigger Token" episode. Don't ever think that they'll ever be closely related to us.

Southpark is complete shit these days, I haven't watched a season in years even tho I really enjoyed the show for a long time.

Creators of SP know this too, instead of admitting it tho they are just gonna portray everyone who "members when southpark was funny" as racists.

It's the ultimate cuck move by southpark.

Skankhunt42 is a Jew.

Did they call us Jews?

Has Cred Forums become jewish.

What are memeber berries

How can i watch on demand

Thanks

You haven't watched for years, yet you know what their next moves are? Fucking idiot, try watching the show sometime, it's better than ever and the only show that tears a strip off the very same people we hate

The secret of southpark is that they make fun of both sides, but in a subtle enough manner that both sides think SP is on their side.

They mock liberals and conservatives, but keep it close enough to their vest that the liberals don't pick up on the fact that they're being mocked, same with conservatism.

It's pretty brilliantly done for a slapped together show, honestly.

I'll wait for the Season to finish and if the feedback is good I'll get it and watch it.

KEEP ME POSTED!

Wuld be fun

Here is exactly the direction I expect SP to take it:

>'member when it was ok to make jokes about cops killing black people?

>I can't believe anyone would prefer southpark from back then, unless they're just plain racist!

And no they aren't red pilling anyone or using Gerald to blame everything on the Jews (as-if SP would actually have the balls to do that). If anything they are purple pilling everyone, and they're gonna use Gerald so the girls learn a lesson that they can't be mad at an entire group of people because of the actions of one.

>geralds nose
>doesnt look like this

ya blew it

I haven't watched it in years but I used to watch it religiously. Anyone with half a brain could tell you it's turned to complete shit, fucking leaf.

except it's a 1990 Pinot Noir so you know screencap my butthole m8

See:

Right here you can see we have another typical retard who bought it hook line and sinker.

it's been their game literally the past... I dunno ~5 years. It's a strategy.

For the record I wasn't calling you a retard, I was referring to the guy who was literally 1 post above you saying: DURR THEY MAKIN FUN OF THE VERY PEOPLE WE HATE!

You actually summed it up quite nicely. I still think they are gonna pull the ultimate cuck move and do this:

No he was from Idaho

He wasn't even an immigrant

The last two years is alot better than it was than say 5 years ago.

>DURR THEY MAKIN FUN OF THE VERY PEOPLE WE HATE!

Putting "DURR" in front of something doesn't invalidate what somebody says, just to let you know. And it's fucking true what I said. This is a politics board, and I would imagine a show that discusses the EXACT SAME THINGS as we do would at least pique most people here interest, ESPECIALLY since the left has been getting it worse than the right the last couple seasons. But like another user said, if they aren't outright calling for the death of niggers and jews, it's not enough. Keep watching your Molymeme and Alex Jones episodes you braindead idiot

>eric cartman's justin Bieber haircut

They are stalling to see how Trump does at the debate before they make any more election episodes.

>Pretty sure Trey is in a wife's son situation.

What does that have to do with rightwing politics? That shit is only a thing here.

Btw, here's the real redpill on that situation: the man that loses his son and wife is the real cuck

Bump for member berries

They're probably going to start featuring the girls as main characters, since they've been dry on ideas for years now. Last episode seemed to hint as much.

No, but it does emphasize that you are retarded. DERRRR!! (see I can place it at the end of something too).

It's been 20 fucking seasons, how can you still think they are somehow on your side? You know what, this season is better than I was giving them credit for. This purple pill is a little stronger than I thought.

>$20.16
>2016
>current year
>"It's 2016"

The eve of Ascension approaches, brothers and sisters.

DavĂ­d was from Idaho, if you paid attention.

This of course. Who would watch it otherwise?

"Member when law was upheld?" Possibility for it not to go rotten.

That would be a pretty 'modern' thing for them to do. They are definitely setting up for the girls to learn a story about not blaming an entire group of people for the actions of one or few. You can expect as much from SP having a jew creator.

>tfw Eric finally throws Kyle into the oven and we watch Kyle die over the course of a full episode roasting inside while Cartmen explains the evils of jewery to the viewer

>Matt (((Stone))) and Trey Parker

Oy Vavoy Good goys. Keep watching the South Pahk, it'll be anuddah shoah

Snook in her snizz.

This all part of his plans, he's behind member berries.

Member when ISIS wasn't a thing?

baka at people liking this shitty show. their golden age was a decade ago, back to Cred Forums with you, goyim

Member when South Pahk made bad goys? (((We))) changed that

BTW did you guys notice kyle had a pic of cart man and not a girl in the last ep

(((South Park)))

They made fun of the fact that typical bad guys in anything are nazis, even the fetus.

member the warcraft episode

hey faggot you know you can just "google" anything put watch southpark episode online and you get like a 3-4 links on the first page.

>alt-right

gtfo, i'm a libertarian

He's also the one most people hate.

>raising and supporting another mans spawn makes you an alpha

>snatch
snizz

Never once said it does, but the man who steals another man's woman and child (you know, the only things that are supposed to matter to a man) is more alpha in my eyes than that other poor sap.

Sounds like you are a step"""dad""".
You are taking care of another man's genetic lineage when your goes to dust. Beta as fuck.

remember last season when they blamed SJWs on Ads?

they're bluepill as fuck

No any red pill (((south park))) ever drops is actually satire. They are (((libertarians)))

>failing to maintain your marriage and duties as a father
>not a useless faggot

Check out this star-spangled retard.

Speaking of preserving genes, I'd advise against swimming at your local pool, Rio.

Raising a child who has the same face as the man who fucked your wife when she was younger, tighter, and hotter then she was when you met her ... ALPHA! LEAF LOGIC!

OH MY, LOOK WHO IT IS AGAIN! DERRRRRRRRRRR

justin pls

you're embarrassing yourself

South park creators are just leftist with a good heart, a lot of sense of humor and they don't browse Cred Forums

just enjoy it

i was thinking about that episode recently and wondered if there was a way to actually see how they had drawn mohammed, is there an uncensored version available? I was able to find the uncensored kyle speech.

>comment from pl replied from no other than ger
>with this pic
dunno why but it is the single most entertaining thing I saw
today

>There's a rumour that South Park is going full Cred Forums this season.
No way, they would be out of business if they even tried to imply that "diversity does not really matter" or (Allah forbid) "immigration is bad"/any other view that contradicts modern "common sense". They are too smart to kill their cash cow in peak of it's glory, even if they are full Hitler in private, after all - they are Jews. Smart Jews.

>Sounds like you are a step"""dad""".

Not a stepdad, or a father

I never said it's alpha you idiot, I just said it's more alpha than getting your family stolen from you. Remember, the stepdad always has a choice, he can leave whenever he wants. The cuck who lost his kid and woman has no choices, he can't have them back even if he wanted them. Both are cucks, but the guy who got his shit taken is the far bigger one

No, Mr. Garrison is literally Trump, aside from the Canadian President in the last season who directly resembled Trump, so far as he even built a wall surrounding Canada.

You're just reaching with your comparison.
Still, they're pretty adamantly shitting on Trump any chance they get. Hillary isn't getting the same treatment other than being called a turd or a douche.

>Brood parasitism relieves the parasitic parents from the investment of rearing young or building nests for the young, enabling them to spend more time on other activities such as foraging and producing further offspring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brood_parasite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckoo

>Hitler was a dog man
I can't hate him.

No cuck, you let that roastie slut unload her problems on you. Enjoy fucking them dogs though.

>roastie
>fucking dogs

Okay kid

He represents SJWs, pretend to be for a good cause, actually evil.

Can you Cred Forumstards stop giving these Jews money already?

Lol, assmad Canadians are the best.
Hopefully they'll eventually just make like a tree, and LEAVE

It already IS full Cred Forums. All those memberberries are obvious memes and redpills.

It also shows how it all started with nerd themes: "member Chewbacca?", until they began to say "member no mexicans, member?"

That's whats making it great again.

ITT: People taking South Park way too seriously when it is written to take the piss out of literally everybody

You're just saying that because you're Canadian.
Fucking tree licker.

Enjoy your muslims you cuck.

I've done all but 1 in the past 24hr.