Washington Post drops Cred Forums meme

The Washington Post, one of the last legit papers left in America, just dropped a Cred Forums meme as the headline image for an article.

I KNOW I saw this pic here a few weeks ago, which one of you fucks made this? Also I DISTINCTLY remember that whoever made the thread with these crossover memes (reddit and pepe) got shit all over, well look faggots, it totally 100% worked perfectly.

Whoever put it on twitter, good job. I don't fuck with twitter but obviously it worked.

GREAT SIGN FOR THE DEBATES TONIGHT. Normies across the nation are now looking at this image, with the jew and black sun, TOP KEK.

ITT we brainstorm other memes that may get the media's attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/how-a-leftist-finnish-meme-became-a-white-supremacist-comic?utm_term=.cnlj23pKe#.daaEAaqeD
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/54kz3q/these_charts_show_exactly_how_racist_and_radical/
vimeo.com/103041207
youtu.be/rdhNkv4ryuM
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/54kz3q/these_charts_show_exactly_how_racist_and_radical/#d82pi3k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilroy_was_here
youtube.com/watch?v=qknfkqHYTiI
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/26/these-charts-show-exactly-how-racist-and-radical-the-alt-right-has-gotten-this-year/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Picture of reddit
>le 4 chan meme

OP is a faggot, already one thread faggot.

I'm in incognito mode, bitch.

The thread discussed making memes of Pepe making the reddit alien his bitch, so that normies would freak and think our power was growing.

It worked as that image in now in the Washington Post as the main image.

pic related

did you mean there is already a thread? can you link me?

why does no one care about the fact that we're going mainstream?

>WP
>legit
choose 1

Here is their chart..

its odd, i agree

I love how they have a numerical value for 'radicalization'. Love to see their methodology applied to Feminists.

Very informative chart

>Radicalization
How many people have these alt-right maniacs killed?

Could it be? Is leddit actually uncucking themselves?

We're getting closer and closer to the election, and they're going ALL-fucking-OUT.

People will surely forget about this stuff after the election passes.

Reddit is pretty much considered THE normie trendsetter site and it's full of fickle idiots, so having it swept off its feet by a Nazi pepe is pretty much the best thing I could imagine

That fucking article was ridiculous though
>Degrees of Radicalisation

Archive it faggots, I don't want to give them any revenue.

>best thing I could imagine

*best thing I could imagine to be put out there to the masses

By all rights the meme magician who made this should be getting a paycheck from the Washington Post. Pull out those photoshop drafts and prove you created it, then sue the cunts.

Looks like it basically coincides with the most recent wave of chimpouts.

gr8 call, I'm on my phone though.

I'm sad they didn't post this one.

Is this actually true? If I found the person that made this, could they actually sue them?

COULD THIS BE REAL?

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/how-a-leftist-finnish-meme-became-a-white-supremacist-comic?utm_term=.cnlj23pKe#.daaEAaqeD

We need to include more reddit alien in our pepe memes. MSM will then be led to believe reddit is another hotbed for the alt-right racists.

Why does reddit always get the blame for our shitposts? Do they really not know or are they avoiding Cred Forums on purpose.

There's something very evil about Twitter lately, those people really want to gas the Jews.

Why is there a slavic symbol?

We've been mainstream for years

reddit on suicide watch

Why do you assume it's Cred Forums when I never see these Nazi pepes here? We're not who they're talking about.

I for one am worried, what with all these alt-right plane hijackings, public transport bombings, street beheadings, rapes and murders.

dis

>discretely quantizing "radicalization"

What does this portray?
Memes per second?

This is gold. Praise Kek
Let hillary shit her pants on stage tonight.

smart got any more ideas m8?

Why do they keep calling us alt-right, lads? We've never called ourselves alt-right. This is just silly.

It's the origin of swastika.

>reddit hugging pepe

I know for a fact this was first posted here, I watched the thread.

no, the swastika is a Hindu symbol

Cred Forums is a board of peace

>one of the last legit papers left in America
Have you seen some of their headlines the last few months? They're almost as bad as the Huffington post when it comes to feminism and white guilt.

any reddit links discussing this article?

Nice graph, they didn't even put the units in for rads/sec^2.

That pic
My fucking sides

There's a few in this thread, I have some saved.

This is easily one of the best ones.

What happens when we reach 1.0?

yeah they specifically asked to not call them media anymore
they're just a blog now i think

That's some good looking data right there. Is radicalization measured in Pepe units or something? What about dankness? How does that factor in? Would that give a false radical if a meme was sufficiently rare and dank?

yeah we need this..

Reddit gone full Nazi lately, somebody will try to shut it down.

Day of the rope of course.

What happened in April here?

>Washington Post
>legit

They're only a slight step above Huffington.

And that's sad really

Even New York Times is more unbiased than they are.
Hell I even see them making pro-Trump articles from time to time.

The alt right is basically 5000 or so people on Twitter. These people literally memed themselves into power.

Is this representative of the number of times nigger is said online?

The number of times people are reported for racism on Youtube, what?

Number of cartons of haagen daaz bought by frumpy 40 year old women at 3AM in the morning?

boom shaka laka

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/54kz3q/these_charts_show_exactly_how_racist_and_radical/

Don't you idiots notice what they are trying to do. They are trying to put you faggots in a box called the "alt right" to show proof that hillary was right about it. I can't believe you faggots are eating this shit up and I'm doing my best here trying to redpill my family to vote for trump who is currently in america.

If you asked me three years ago, I'd be upset about it.

But after all the shit like gamergate unfolded, I came to realize that my dream where I could enjoy Cred Forums as a refuge from the real world was long dead. Despite our efforts (and they were valiant), the institution of corporate websites like tumblr and facebook made the internet into SRSBSNS. The days where "internet bullying" and "feminine penises" were memes were gone, and these turned into real social issues that I had to hear about on a daily basis.

If the world wants to take shitposting seriously, then I must take it seriously as well.
All I can do now is take solace in watching the world around me become slowly corrupted by my inane decade-old shitposts.

A literal radicalization tendie line

then find the thread in your internet history and post it. guaranteed if it was posted here it got saged to hell because it shows reddit with pepe. you're a lying faggot. either post the archived thread or get lost.

Because they're just arranging the pieces to justify censoring the Internet. First it was GamerGate soaking the streets in female game developer blood by boosting a hashtag, now it's teenagers shitposting Nazi Frogs.

They have an agenda and they just keep trying to use whatever is available to twist into it.

We became Cruz missiles.

jesus is msm completely gone?
they literary have nothing to write about except us

The black sun is a Nazi occult symbol

>There are people who would unironically use this in a debate
I think I would laugh my ass off if someone pulled this on me

Is WP truly one of the legit papers left in US? I'm having my doubts.

feels fucking good mate

ctr

Very scientific and objective

we wuz jihadis n shieeeet

this funniest thing i have ever seen

OY VEY! That frogoyim is at it again with he blatant anti-antisemitism. They're gonna gas the jews and kill the niggers can't you see what going on normies? We keep trying to warn you, you don't hate jews do you?

Oldest swastika was found in Ukraine and that's 10000 BC, way before Hinduism.
vimeo.com/103041207

>we sprawling coalition now

Cred Forums stopped being a secret club long ago.

The alt-right is just a blanket term describing anti-establishment, right-wing populist movements. It could describe this board, some subreddits, twitter account etc.

How you would estimate a number like 5000 is beyond me. But you do have a point, it is a small movement which has gotten a lot of traction and it's all because of dank memes.

Kek, they've got it backwards. If anything the alt-right has gotten less radical as it's grown. The more radical elements have been marginalized and replaced with cultural libertarians like Milo and r/The_Donald

Going after cartoon frogs. Taking it deadly serious. The news media is a damn joke in this country.

Unfriggin'believable

>satanic
>similar to Jewish

Wait, who are the Nazis here?

I look at that pic and I say to myself, the left truly has gone insane

>in the coming months, we'll get so radical that this chart will do a sick loop-the-loop

feelsradman.jpg

Didn't JEff Bezos buy it couple of years ago? He's kinda weird man.

"How to de-radicalize a Twitter radical ... by understanding these alt-right communities on Twitter, it may be possible to slow their march toward radicalization. For example, that community of 5,225 users — the one that has become 63 percent more radicalized since January — has adopted anti-Semitic rhetoric, but hasn’t adopted the language of extremist communities that openly advocate for violence. Targeted interventions with influential members of this group could be a promising model for reducing the overall amount of radicalization online."

These kikes and their shabbos think we'll fall for controlled opposition like the lolbertarians. I bet nearly all of us can spot a big nosed subversive rat within seconds, once you notice the Jew you can't ever go back.

>The Washington Post, one of the last legit papers left in America
holy fuck you are cucked beyond belief if you believe the WaPo is legit
It is nothing more than the mouthpiece of the administration
Literally the Xinhua/ITAR-TASS of the USA

this

also, there is no alt-right

this

>washpo
>serious paper

hahaha lol no

Any """"""alt-right"""""" article that doesn't mention 4pol or pedo pol isn't remotely on mark. These faggot ((journalists)) know damn well that what we have here is a truth movement and anyone who finds pol and has a open mind will be converted.

ALT RIGHT IS A SUBVERSION MOVEMENT
MILO IS CONNECTED WITH A TRUMP TWITTER FOLLOWER THAT HAS 1000S OF FAKE ACCOUNTS
POTENTIAL TO MAKE TRUMPS "followers" LOOK BAD
MILO CAN CRASH THIS PLANE

>alt right is okay with gays and all that
>further divides the cuckservatives

What the fuck?

Who makes this stuff up?

Lol

Yeah they can't name us
I remember being worried before Hillary's speech, but no one can find The Donald on Reddit cause that site is a clusterfuck, and if they mention Cred Forums by name a reader would get red pilled just browsing the catalog

>the black sun

Fuck you alt right fags!

I'm not going to waste time digging through Cred Forums to prove something to you

you're literally the only one here who obviously doesn't get that pepe is making reddit his bitch in that image, do you often score low on tests that measure emotional or social intelligence?

Stopped reading there.

What name should we give radicalization units?

>That meme was 0.73 Hitlers!

>Your statement was a 0.58 Pepe microaggression

>The recent online activity has reached 0.88 pol

We need more memes in here.

Also yes, I had the idea that making other cartoons such as the simpsons into alt-right symbols would draw even more media attention to us, I can post those if people are interested.

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

This.
Seriously, this.

WaPo has been the lobbying arm of Amazon.com for over a year. They arent a paper anymore.

We aren't going mainstream, the mainstream is going us.

This is as accurate as the cores vs cores graph or the bark vs woof graph

>go on skype-bart, the normie conservative version of huffington post
>click on an article about migrant crime
>comments are LITERALLY Cred Forums tier
It's strange lads. Sometimes when I'm in a comments section about nigs chimping out and rioting or sandniggers in europe, I have to double check to make sure im not on Cred Forums because people are posting Cred Forums shit with their actual facebook accounts.

whitey is quickly reaching day of the rope levels of anger

i have a few questions about this chart.

the Giant is awake

Might as well take advantage of this.

it's gone way beyond Habbo raids and boxxy - sections of Cred Forums have become very influential because it offers a way for all those "young disaffected males with little purpose in life" that the media likes to write sneering thought-pieces about a place to put their heads together. It has reached a whole new crescendo during this election though.

Cred Forums scares normies and SJWs because we actually get shit done. Everyone knows Cred Forums but they are like that half-retarded kid who never moves out of the neighbourhood and rides a girls 10 speed bike in his late 20s. Cred Forums is the weird older brother who eats dinner in his room but has saved up enough money to buy half the neighbourhood.

And truth be told, Cred Forums's endorsement of Trump has been the most influential endorsement of the election. We became his internet henchmen and nobody has ever quite seen anything like it before. The term "meme magic" now gets printed in major publications. The BBC did an article about Kek ffs.

Trump's campaign embraced us back shortly after we began to reach out. That's what's making the difference. They are smart business people - one of Trump's best skills is putting the right people on the right jobs. Trump is one of the best IRL trolls to walk the planet and he wanted to make sure his internet people would bring the fucking heat. That's why they wanted Cred Forums.

Jesus, the article reads like they desperately want the alt right to become terrorists.

This guy gets it.

What we're seeing here is a graph of Gpp/s^2 (GigaPepe per second squared) versus time. As you can see from the graph, we had a little bit of a hiccup, where we were very "low energy" in the middle of April.

Interestingly enough, this graph doesn't outline how radicalized we are, but rather the rate at which we radicalize.

underrated

We level up

Most professors do not even let you use the Washington Post as a source. It's too bullshit even for academia.

OH VEY GEVALT and i JUST sold all my pepe stock
youtu.be/rdhNkv4ryuM

WE DID IT REDDIT!

It also helps that the lefties have been pushing their policies to their logical conclusions that we've been warning about for years, so now instead of "fuck off with this tinfoil shit" the general response is "Cred Forums was right again" or throwing a tantrum to avoid admitting we were. From there, confirmation bias sets a trap so that people see us as being right about other things, and within a year or two they're among us bitching about how "you ruined my life Cred Forums" or "I never wanted to be racist."

>the weird older brother who eats dinner in his room
hey, don't be a mealist bigot

Ofcourse they do. They desperately need a real white boogeyman to excuse the black and brown boogeymen.
It must be a source of unimaginable frustration that all the "rayciss radical alt-right" actually does is shitpost on the internet.

I'm actually reading about some migrant gangrape by 6 sandmonkeys against a white woman and the resulting riot (amazing, gj britfags) in the UK right now.

One of the comments at the top (I dont think it was top rated, just the one that showed up when I opened the article) was:
"Rivers of blood cant come soon enough."

The only reply to it so far was -

"Exactly I can't wait kill all 3rd world filth then nuke their countries so this can never happen again then hang every traitor and their families"

>this is on skype bart

Microhitlers, obviously.

HAHAHA nice one Manny

What are we looking at here, are we at least Tony Hawk level rad? Or slowly scaling the pipe with a broken ankle?

is this a fucking joke?

It is, but unintentionally.

If whites actually do get violent what do they expect to do about it?
>WOW LOOK WE WERE RIGHT SEE WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL VIOLENT RACISTS
>h-hey guys why arent you stopping
>dont you know you're being racist
>its 2016
If they actually get waht they want, it'll be the last thing that ever happens to them.

When will they realize talking about Pepe is hurting them?

Hopefully never hahahahaha

>I DISTINCTLY remember that whoever made the thread with these crossover memes (reddit and pepe) got shit all over, well look faggots, it totally 100% worked perfectly.

CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

BASED FUCKING user

>The Washington Post, one of the least legit papers left in America
ftfy

Do they define 'radicalization'? How the fuck is that quantifiable, even if you could eliminate all satirical posts, which is probably >50%?

our ancestors gave them mercy and now look what we are going through. we won't make that mistake again,

Imagine this but with the white people all on one side.

It's not on the website it seems

Shocking chart shows lugenpresse lying has gone radically up since election seasons started.

i-impossible

saved for truth

so based. another i saved. best "scene" imo.

Top Kek! Congrats to the OP!

>Washington Post
>legit paper
Stopped reading right here.

looks like a mongol

The jews have gotten radically racist recently to

You're gonna see some serious shit.

I meant legit as in viewed by normies legit obviously. It's the same tier as the NYT. It's not the daily mail or the Sun or some shit, that's all I'm saying.

obviously if I post here I don't wake up and read the washington post every morning.

>Milo is leading the movement
Not so.

Milo is peaking. He gets his energy from dominating SJW's, who are in a tailspin.

The alt-right does not derive its energy from defeating Marxists in debate. It is the reawakening of nationalism within the white race. It is a manifestation of the white race's very will to survive.

Hang tight boyo. The alt-right is only just getting started.

fat people often have Asian-looking faces

Yes. What you read here on this Himalayan Sandal Knitting forum is the absolute truth.

What unit do you use to measure radicalization? LH for Literally Hitler?

>The Washington Post, one of the last legit papers
Right.
They're as bad as Gawker.

Lmaooooo

I think it's funny that liberals raging about white nationalism actually created this surge in white nationalism

we have been mainstream since chanology.

Skateboards per death camp.

>Anti-Semitism makes for unlikely bedfellows, a point you might infer from the strange history of “Jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif” (also known as “Le Happy Merchant”)
Where did they get that filename from?

(^:

we are redpilling an entire generation

feels good man

The Republicans have been good little boys, kowtowing to the left's demands for 50 years. Being ever more sensitive and anti-racist.

The left considers it weakness and becomes emboldened to demand more and more. Same thing with the niggers and with mudslimers.

They are animals who respond only to fear.

And, this "radicalization" has them scared shitless.

Moderation is mediocrity.

Always push further and further right.

Show no mercy.

Sweep The Fucking Leg

Actual editorials or opinion pieces?

Most rags don't give a fuck what goes on outside of the editorial section as long as it doesn't get them in trouble

Mongoloidal races produce the same endogenous cannabinoid load as non-manlets despite their average weight and size. This is why asians are so creative, psychotic, open-minded and autismally single-minded. They are constantly stoned.

Meme singularity

Wtf is this? This is joke, people don't actually look at this and buy into it do they? Please say no.

But.. Huffington Post is still an impartial source right?

second to top comment on the reddit page is red pilled as fuck. this post will get to the front page of reddit, if you're dumb enough to have an account there upvote it, normies read this shit.

How was this even tabulated

The fuck?

forgot link

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/54kz3q/these_charts_show_exactly_how_racist_and_radical/#d82pi3k

fucking kek

why arent they printing spurdo memes ree

How does one quantify something subjective? It's very arbitrary and relative

It's okay for Cred Forums to be mainstream as long as it is still something to be ashamed of and not the kind of thing you'd ever admit to using. That means any visitors will either tire of it or find it too "confusing" (I hear this a lot from people who try to use Cred Forums), or they'll find that it appeals to them, in which case, hey, I guess they belong here after all.

The substance of the site itself will remain unchanged, and as long as Cred Forums's boards contain not-illegal-but-potentially-life-ruining materials (looking at you Cred Forums), it will always be a dark secret for any of its users.

desu senpai it's not a bad thing to be radicalized , it's what you have to be in this insane society in which calling out a jew for a lie or racism is considered anti-semitism etc

>media consistenly attached Cred Forums and pepe to their alt-right label
>reddit discovers StoneTear
>media immediately attaches reddit to their neo-nazi alt-right bogeyman propaganda

my sides

>He doesn't know about The terrorist organisation Al Righta, led my Sam Hytler

DAK happens

How much is a Pepe in Hitlers/µHitlers?

witnessed

get copyright of your memes and become rich.

What flag are you user?

>charts

oy vey gpyim, here are the 5,000 white supremist extremists and the 8 most influential(who are totally not FBI), why do these goys feel they are being victimized and targeted?

all we want to do is destroy Whiteness, stupid goyims don't even see how that is in their interest

so much this.
the right were either spineless cucks or controlled opposition

Jews fear kek. For real.
Why else would the (((media))) try to defame him even though he literally just a meme? Unless hes real and his magic is real.

I can't stop laughing.

What is DAK?

Cred Forums is a satirical board of peace

well, there was the super violent hack of harambe jones, which totally wasn't a false flag goyim

Is this a joke?

Minor rad poisoning

Its great we're going mainstream.

In the (((rules for radicals))) AKA the commie-cuck handbook, they even state that the way you win is:

1. Become a counter-culture
2. Bring that counter-culture into the mainstream
3. Become the main culture

>Cred Forums
>Mainstream

No

Didn't Trump pull their creds months ago, because they were just printing straight up lies?

>this obvious shill
Its funny that the shills have to make all the Nazi Pepe themselves because there's not actually that many overt racist or "alt right" Pepe
Also funny that they have to put symbols of some sort in because surprise surprise, Pepe isnt representative of a swastika

Oh we'll be hanging alright.

>Individuals ideologically aligned with extremist white nationalists are responsible for repeated incidents of violence online and offline
>incidents of violence online
What does she mean by this?

more memes.

Because the way we're currently "going mainstream" isn't fundamentally different from when we went exploding van mainstream. The idiot normies come by, get triggered because the hacker known as Cred Forums is rayciss / AN INTERNET HATE MACHINE / not parroting their narrative of society, drop a couple articles about it, then go back to tweeting about Miley Cyrus or whatever it is normalslime does on the Internet.

Bible white supremacist nazi frog memes.

Kill yourself shill, we know its you making all these fake pepe, posting swastikas and exploitables over your cartoon porn

Pathetic

... I think I understand now what shitlibs mean by "I literally can't even"

I'm wondering that too, it looks like an intern made it in Excel in their lunch break but then it accidentally made it into the article because even the WaPo can't afford sub-editors anymore

>Memes per second?
We need an official SI unit for this

>Individuals ideologically aligned with extremist white nationalists are responsible for repeated incidents of violence online and offline
On that note...

>violence offline
Has anything like this even happened in years? Or ever, in fact, that someone affiliated with Cred Forums or reddit murdered someone over race? In South Africa, there is ongoing violence against whites, but this never gets reported on. Media dishonesty is at al all time high.

How the fuck do you measure "radicalization"?
What's next? levels of dankness?

Double Above Knee [amputation]

kek is the light-bringer, and the jews operate in the dark. kek is the alchemical solvent for the jews' dark works.

apart from clark and soros idk who any of these people are so yeah.

3.50 microhitles

Any shred of dignity it had died when Bezos bought it.

The WSJ is essentially the only one left.

The right is radical and dangerous when it's not dickless old cuckservatives who are basically just slightly less extreme lefties.

Friendly reminder that memes have influenced politics before
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilroy_was_here
>This began leading Adolf Hitler to believe that Kilroy could be the name or codename of a high-level Allied spy. At the time of the Potsdam Conference in 1945, it was rumored that Stalin found "Kilroy was here" written in the VIPs' bathroom, prompting him to ask his aides who Kilroy was.

>unimaginable frustration
>shitposting

Yes and no. For now. These "journalists" don't understand chan culture, or the internet for that matter. Leddit isn't uncucked now, but cucks will be far less inclined to associate with them because of articles and memes like this. They'll either uncuck themselves, or jump shit. Either way, leddit is a city whose gate has fallen.

Is it time to seriously consider that the memes have gone too far?

The author

It's too much.

Meme magic is real

>Washington Post
>Legit newspaper

Pick one

They don't know

>Washington Post
>Legitimate

how the fuck do you even quantify "radicalization"

lmfao

>2016
>journalism

Number of frogs posted

>3.50 microhitles
Fucking illogical american units.
If only all of us could just stick to the SI approved Hitlers.

yass

then we can choose between a nitendo wii and a scholarship

It's fucking hilarious. A chinese cartoon forum of anonymous shitposters managed to outmaneuver the entire globalist establishment by baiting them into naming the Pepe. We've provided perfect cover for ourselves for the next fucking DECADE because whenever somebody brings us up it just sounds like an old discredited leftist conspiracy theory.

Holy shit, the radicalization level is off the charts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they havn't even been on 4chans /altright/ board and they think this is radical lol

RARE

They should spend time trying to de-radicalize harmless shitposting NEETS and more time deactivating radical Muslims

If you go by the media the UK had tons of incidents of violence towards minorities after Brexit. If you go by leftypol and witter goons the right has never done anything and we are all talk no action. I think these conflicting messages will hurt them in the end though. They anticipate one thing and instead we give another and they are bought flat footed.

>mfw follow him on tumblr, is a breddy cool dude

Googles goona Goog

I'd expect this from the fucking Onion on their unfunny days.

Wow, that pose is still retarded every time I look at it

meme magic is going main stream
youtube.com/watch?v=qknfkqHYTiI
perpetuate

An attempt to group all Trump supporters together with the most deplorable ones from their POV. It is indeed silly and we shouldn't use it, in fact we don't need a group name at all because we're simply uncucked Trump supporters who like dank memes and trolling. It's no surprise that the left would misunderstand such a loose and broad coalition of people who can (gasp) get along despite having different opinions about many other things.

why are jews so evil

*twitter
*caught

This. Soon everyone will be crushed under Pepe's smug shit-encrusted webbed foot

Checked

Hahahaha WHAT THE FUCK

Why do you think Cred Forums is mainstream? The board is getting media attention BECAUSE its so far-right, racist, misogynist etc and BECAUSE they can link Trump to it

RARE!!!!!!!

>Mongolodian

"liberal intellectuals"

twitter is owned by saudi arabia

we need to push the memes harder

may kek feed on their normie souls

Do you think we can convince the media that Awooposting is secret code to invade Canada to create a white North America?

Trumps.
>This meme is 5 Trumps dank

you guys really think trump will make a good president? i mean come on

Whoever made this claim copyright infringement and begin fucking the corrupt media, while earning your sweet autist bucks.

damn, not long and we hit 1.0 radicalization

It would be alright if we at least had moderation to fight newcancer, but yeah, I worry about it. at least it´s Cred Forums the one taking the damage and most of the attention will dissapear after the elections
what did Cred Forums do?

Chart makes no sense as there is no logic or legit quantifiable units. Just what even is the chart into showing?

probably get on it

When will skype be on the list

>what did Cred Forums do?

THANK YOU AUSTRAILINA U ROCK

>Cred Forums meme

That's obviously a Reddit meme and it's a good thing that they're getting the credit for what we do. It'll keep the normalfags out.

Oh, you mean lolis
That´s pretty much in any board that hasn´t gone full reddit tho. Cred Forums is just the loli HQ

The wp was pretty lefty shit before it was purchased and became amazon news

>Check source on chart
>Author credits himself

Bias

no more reddit in my life please

What the fuck does this even mean?

lol, kek is spreading to the masses by the jews mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Underrated

It's the amount of Pepes posted on social media per unit time.

>almost everyone in the alt-right revels in bizarre conspiracy theories, such as (...) that Black Lives Matter activists are terrorists.
I know, right? What sort of CRAZY person would believe that criminals, using violence and intimidation against civilians and police in order to extract political concessions, were TERRORISTS?

Nice pic

I love how half the people commenting there are smart enough to see that 3500 out of millions is nothing, and that all the leftists are trying to argue with that

when does the word "radicalization" start flashing

I do wonder wether these people actually believe the stuff they write or not
They must be smoking some good shit over there

>Washington post
>legit
nah just another hillary propaganda outlet

>Reddit sucks lib cock all day everyday for years.
>Still called Nazis

Kek

what dark pit did that come from?

4.20 microhitlers

Rare Brass Eye, fucking approved m8

Maybe, but I never thought I'd see the day when Shlomo Shekelstein went mainstream. The normies stole every other meme from us; now they are taking the merchant.

you would have to measure the price of the coverage mainstream media has given to the alt right and pepe itself and then convert it to hitlers

AAAAAgghh! So not only is Pepe a non-SI unit, but British Pepes differ from American Pepes?
Get you're shit together anglos.

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/26/these-charts-show-exactly-how-racist-and-radical-the-alt-right-has-gotten-this-year/

KEK JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

>Once relegated to the political fringes, the alt-right has become a sudden, shocking force in mainstream politics

Are they even living in this universe? It's a fucking jpg frog

The mainstream media is indeed a fucking joke

Just watch the left "reclaim" the happy merchant and turn him into the family-friendly Smiling Luigi.

>tfw this is what journalism has become
This is the biggest fucking Gell Man Amnesia I have ever experienced. I would get mad at articles getting scientific/ MENA facts wrong before but this fucking takes the cake

There is no media outlet that seems to have an actual understanding of this either.There isn't even a last vestige of sanity to turn to

We're hitting radicalization levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Are anons the poo-in-the-loos of the internet?

we worship a sacred animal.
we deficated allover the internet.

damn, climbing towards 0.8 radicalization
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

In English?

Dank/Level of radicalisation(CTR-TrumpGen Posts) = Dankness
I mean come on. It's 2016 and Washington Post haven't still figured out Dankness?

dat dip though, what happened??

No one knows, some think it's the hatred leftover from when the Romans kicked their collective asses, but throughout history the Jews have been fucking over and killing non-Jews

credible 124,4%

his hand slipped when he was drawing

The newspapers deserve this tbqh

they were probably allowed to choose multiple options

>>Memes per second?
>We need an official SI unit for this
Since we now know that information can travel faster than the speed of light, perhaps even instantaneously across distances.....so the Speed of Meme is theoretically unlimited...Depending on the dankness of course.