Alright lads. You know what to do. Trump is already winning big on this poll but a little added support won't hurt

Alright lads. You know what to do. Trump is already winning big on this poll but a little added support won't hurt.

abc15.com/news/national/poll-who-will-win-tonights-debate

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/25/nigel-farage-hillary-clinton-twentieth-century-candidate/
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Voted
and bump

can't be bothered right now, but I'll still bump the thread.

Why I Switched My Endorsement from Clinton to Trump

blog.dilbert.com/post/150919416661/why-i-switched-my-endorsement-from-clinton-to

Farage: ‘Hillary Clinton Is an Outdated Twentieth Century Candidate’

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/25/nigel-farage-hillary-clinton-twentieth-century-candidate/

FBI Used Agents As Pawns To Insulate Hillary, Aides & Clinton Foundation From Prosecutions

truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/

Voted

> Trump is already winning big

> 71 votes

Jesus Christ you alt-right Trump supporters are pathetic

bumped #MAGA

MAGA

Voted for Hillary.

I always like that they use an image of trump that makes him look like a fool, passive aggressive shit like this always makes me chuckle

It's a local news agency and they had just posted it.

Fuck off faggot. Don't you have some feminist movement or black lives matter while raping your wife to support somewhere?

Wow you noticed that too? Trump looking down with Hillary's head held high. Yeah, not so subtle messaging isn't it.

I can already see it "trolls invade poll" all because Hillary lost the poll.

is it me or can you vote over and over and over again once you refresh the page?

>how dare you participate in a poll!

Do we have to be Shillary supporters to vote in polls?

yes

kek shillbots btfo

Haha excellent. Time to write a quick script :-D

Really makes you wonder how many CTR and Hillary shills are lurking right now

25% vs 75%
Nice job lads but the shills are starting to push back

He is winning BIGLY!

What right do you even have to speak on American politics you inbred troglodyte