I just saw a black person for the first time in my life

>I just saw a black person for the first time in my life

I am a Moldovan , and I'm hitchhiking across the Balkans because that's what I like doing - I like exploring (and experiencing) foreign countries and cultures for almost no money at all.

Anyway, soon after I passed the border; no more than a dozen kilometers away from Ruse, I got picked up by the black guy. My Cred Forums upbringing made me extremely wary of them but the moment we started talking, I kinda warmed up to him. He had his wife and his daughter (almost 15 y/o) in the car as well.

We both talked about pretty much trivial stuff, such as where we're coming from...and somehow the conversation went fluidly to our favourite bands and music artists (seemingly to his wife and daughter's slight dismay). They didn't give a single fuck about those, but the dad was glad to have found a kindred soul.

We spent hours and hours talking about eachother.

The madman took me all the way to Pazardhhik, and he jokingly suggested that I marry his daughter in the future, since he approves of me a lot. She reacted just like every teenage girl, and was a bit angry at her dad.

I realize not every single one is like this, but honestly, that was a pretty interesting encounter. They were French, on a visit to Greece - but instead of taking a plane straight to there, they decided to take the scenic route through Romania, since that would be more interesting and memorable.

Anyway, right now I'm on my way to Serbia, and god, if you told me I'd say this a couple of months ago I wouldn't believe it - I was actually thankful to have met a black person, since almost every single of the bulgarians I've met, while also sharing a lot of my hobbies, things just didn't click (and they didn't take me very far either). Right now I'm headed for Serbia, and after that I'm headed straight to Czechia and Poland.

A rare case, i'm almost amazed he wasn't out for your shit, but those are niggers

That, was a proper black person, that's what differentiates a nigger from a black guy, a nigger destroys everything in it's wake, a black guy is just as normal as a white guy

If I had a single complaint, it's that he and his wife talked loudly. Seriously, the car itself was pretty silent, and the radio's volume was very low; the music was nice and soft as well. They weren't angry at eachother or anything, but they still talked loudly, that was kinda puzzling.

>t. your friendly neighborhood niggerlover.

>The madman took me all the way to Pazardhhik, and he jokingly suggested that I marry his daughter in the future, since he approves of me a lot.
should've agreed on the bleaching mate 2bh

The bell curve doesn't mean all Google are going to be bad.

Only most of them.

> They were French

How many women have you raped?

When you are murdered by the second ever nigger in your life, I will have no pity for you. You have commited the ultimate sin. You relaxed around blacks.

unknown flag?

I wonder how many tons of trash branded with the eiffel tower you have to sell to pay for a car trip to greece for 3

what is that? im going to rape your entire family, and dump their fucking bodies in a river, with their gaping anuses bleeding as i fucking make you watch if you dont tell me.
Thanks!

kek, checked

>tfw no literal 10/10 black gf of colour
i've tried to talk some, but they all look at me like i'm a disgusting faggot. also, their hair smells fantastic

You didn't meet a nigger, you met a man who appreciates hiking.

Niggers stay in groups and hate nature.

No, town rapist flag

You'll have to find me first

>they were french

Op image source?

Black women are notoriously loud

>right now I'm on my way to Serbia
Hope you have a great time

there are a lot of cool black people, the problem is most of them are niggers. racist people who've never met a black person are retarded. i'm a racist because i grew up around niggers and i genuinely feel bad for the ones who act like human beings.

No idea, mate. It looks like a pretty recent KyoAni anime since it's in their new style, but I can't tell you much more.

Thanks you!

Blacks can be pretty decent people. I've worked with a couple and I've always gotten along with them. They can be a bit lazy though and it's usually the ones born in the west that act like absolute fucking niggers. Blacks from Africa or Jamaica are usually pretty cool.

Im going to kill myself if i dont find out what that is, Moldovia maybe? if so why does it say unknown

Reminder that Botswana is richer than Moldova

nice fiction. really made me think

We can all ignore white genocide and the stupidly disproportionate amount of crime they commit now. What a heart warming story. I love black people now

Where the heck are you?

RARE
A
R
E

im trying to find out

Googles in Eastern Europe aren't there for gibs, so they're a better breed.

Andorra time traveler, ofc

Maldavia I think.

>there are a lot of cool black people
t.nigger

お前が!

It's similar to the EU flag. It's not a country but probably a miliary base or a embassy.

B-but i cant save it like the EU one!

>hitchhiking in eastern Europe
It's like you haven't watched Hostel nigga

He is not in Andorra the flag is a subsitution flag that just goes off the first flag alphabetically which is Andorra; I've seen people identify one as somewhere on the pacific ocean.

>the first flag alphabetically which is Andorra
What about Aland?

Are all racists NEET's or something?
It's like they don't even go outside.

Are all americans fat or something?
It's like they don't even exercise.

Had to look that up, Aland is a autonomous region of Finland. So Aland might not register as a flag. None of the russian federation auto oblast show up; my proof is the lack of evidence for the rainbow flagged Jewish autonomous Oblast. That would be the most desired flag

>black
>They were French
THAT'S NOT HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS

Prove you are on way to Serbia with a picture and a piece of paper that says "Pol" with todays date written on it.