This just came through my door

This just came through my door.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/10/europe-immigration-muslim-refugees-portraits/
youtube.com/watch?v=xmcgTcrF4VM
press.nationalgeographic.com/biographies/susan-goldberg/
frinkiac.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8
nytimes.com/2008/08/13/science/13visual.html?_r=4&adxnnl=1&oref=slogin&ref=science&adxnnlx=1218830409-bsEqW1iiqE8ca9Ve2tR0SA&oref=slogin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is this not White Genocide?

Good, fuck white people, genocide them all and fuck Trump

I just came on your face, faggot

>Arabs
>Not white

Same, gonna get cracking on scanning it in a minute.

t. Muhamed al Bern

Thanks for correcting the record

They aren't. They might be Caucasian but they're poopoo skinned sand apes.

If I move to Japan I'm not magically Japanese.

This is such bullshit

Its almost like people who make this outrageous shit are actually redpilled, but cant show it so they try their hardest to redpill people while seeming like they arent trying.

I love Iceland btw

>Cred Forums turning this into a racial issue

Muslim shitters are new europeans ?

AYYYYYYYYYY lmao

I sincerely hope this serve as a wake up call to the readers.

Oh so us colonising Africa is now fine then? We were just the "new Africans"?

>that flag

I don't even what

Good thing finns don't have to worry about that since they aren't genetically European

>racial displacement somehow isn't a racial issue

Who are you?

Mauritius
how is it to live on an island?

looks comphy
>pic related.

>that flag

>country envy

you guys have internet? post your battlestation

best holiday i've been on

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/10/europe-immigration-muslim-refugees-portraits/

>“I feel Turkish and German and a human >being and a lesbian. I have many cultures in >me,” says DJ İpek İpekçioğlu, who grew up in >Berlin and lives there today. Germany still has >trouble accepting the children and >grandchildren of Turkish guest workers, she >says: “We're working on it.”

We are working on it.

Mine too.
I'm about to cancel my sucription to be honest familia

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>read National Geographic as a kid in the 90s
>full of interesting places and people
>entire issue is like a comfy nature documentary but in magazine form
>uncle gifted me a subscription awhile ago
>pick up an issue for the first time in years
>FEEL BAD FOR THESE BROWN PEOPLE AND BE WORRIED ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING YOU HWITE MALE

There's no sense of wonder at all anymore. If I see a good article and decide to sit down and read about salmon or some shit I find that it's just a politicized tirade with good photography.

Any native tiddies? I love me some native tiddies. Woooo!

Exactly what we need right now. Divide and conquer.

Please fucking kill yourself.

I'm so glad I live in a tiny country nobody knows or cares about, we get to reject 99% of shitskins who apply here and shove the ones who do come in into a literal gulag so they hurry up and fuck off to nearby finland or sweden since its like a few hours across the baltic sea with a boat.

By the time the moderate actually smart shitskins start to realize the only good places to live in europe without being part of some grooming new pakistan community is small untouched countries like us the race relations will have deteriorated to badly we wont even let them across the border let alone to settle down.

Eat shit western cucks.

Nice. This is a good line and should be expanded on.

>Poortugal
>White

Why is this happening

Hmm... really makes me think.

>t. Russian rape baby

Get out

Dang bro! You're a master troll! XD

4.6 million whites in south africa why you guys getting so mad at a couple million arabs in your countries lmao

you guys have spread across many countries

feel free to hate me and call me a shill or something,
but I'm glad we are getting replaced by them, at least shitskins are traditional and not degenerates

Here's your (you).

I see sandniggers in that pic.

go fuck yourself

i cant
my dick is too short for that

Yay!

>two wrongs now make a right

Unless you are implying that neither were wrong, in which case, oooooh boy the fun we can have...

Race is not skin, starting to get it now? Or are you going just let them wipe your people out.
Arabs aren't white, they're just mutt race that tend to explode when angered.
I'll see you lads when the race war starts, remember take out the traitors first for causing this and to make an example of them, traitors then then rest

>we're gonna fuck you shit up user

youtube.com/watch?v=xmcgTcrF4VM
He said:`` I was expecting more from Spain´´

Is it wrong I enjoy laughing at Europe's misery?

Now imagine this island without trees, and full of goats and muslims.

Da ti bacim djete kroz prozor

They can have South Africa back if Europe can have those whites back.

Stay calm my child. The wind of change is blowing

Yes but I don't entirely blame you. You're not supposed to laugh at a retard drooling and bumping into objects but at the end of the day you can't help but do so.

Because no one is forcing Whites to have less than 2 children per family

probaj, al
plz nemoj jekavicu trigeraš me

DELETE THIS

REEEEEEEEEE

>croats having children
>croats not being gay

are you a proxy, because you would know this if you lived in slovenia

So long as you don't get butthurt when we do the same back.

wtf there's internet on mauritius

I only get bills through my door. And Jehovah's Witnesses.
I don't mind them as they are friendly.
But I don't go door to door spreading my beliefs.

They are discouraged from having children and are indoctrinated into self-hatred and self-destruction.

i meni je bilo malo sumnjivo
hrvati su pičke

You mean lashing out from jealously or frustration? I sympathize.

Unsubscribe

Your ancient colony, what kind of a dad are you?

It's not too bad bro, we have exquisite nature, we are one of the most peaceful nation on earth and have the highest GDP per capita in Africa even though with ZERO natural resources. But going out I still see myself surrounded by niggers and mudslims and the occasional incompetent pajeets.

My best holidays have been visiting visiting Europe too!

By making it to expensive to have kids , and in return they give shit skins benefits payed with the white mans money , it certainly becomes white genocide

nah m8, and I do know, I just like the phrase a lot

So is that why you're doing it then?

Is NatGeo right wing now? I mean, this cover literally means "look how fucked up Europe is and how much of a problem unrestricted immigration is".

No one can possibly look at this and cheer.

A FUCKING HEALTH KIT

You're presumably nonwhite and in britain, gtfo

Hey can you post the article about the front cover?

press.nationalgeographic.com/biographies/susan-goldberg/

Notice anything?

Get out

What are you bongs waiting for?

FIGHT OFF THE INVADERS NOW, REEEEEE!

Whites cant even move to certain areas in their own nation without cries of gentrification and now this shit. I'm begining to have pure disdain for this world. I think I understand hate better now.

On a 100 Mbs right now. I think we do even better than some parts of Kangaroo.

Fact: the Portuguese are the most powerful race in the world.

I sympathize even when I don't know where you're coming from.

>he subscribed to the national jew

Cuck finns are a blight.

Jewish propaganda and laws that restrain middle class whites are the source.

It's ok to cry m8. No one will see.

>The new europeans
>60% of them are old people who will be dead by 2030

MMMMMMMMMMMM I'm calling bullshit there.

iv been to your country. was nice the see some swastikas about the place

And they are getting genocided. Meanwhile rapefugees get special privileges

(((Goldberg)))? Cred Forums is always right.

>No one can possibly look at this and cheer.

You'd be surprised how the liberal mind operates.

They are the true builders of civilization in Europe.

The memes are becoming real!

This makes me angry.

First woman editor as well

>get 100k refugees
>Sweden and Germany get 2 a 3 million
>America has 30m mexican spics and like 10m illegal ones

Burger, it's you who needs to fight off the taco cartel invasion

Unsubscribe and make sure they know why.

This is merely a symptom of a greater illness.

Civil war when?

America isn't a native white land and they are doing better than you idiots

>hating an article you havent read

Attacking the family, demonizing fathers, turning women into whores, promoting racemixing and making raising a child expensive and unfashionable.

traitors will hang first. people need to remember this

You'll find white people aren't going to let you live next time. You subhumans take an inch and go a mile.

The only thing white people did wrong was not depopulating the middle east and africa.

In what prospect exactly my uneducated leaf friendo?

"Remember, always kill a traitor before an enemy jimbo. If they didn't have the conviction to stand with you before, they sure won't now "

Our problem literally isn't as dire as your's
>More land area
>Have system to prevent illegals from getting jobs (although King Google isn't using it)
> After Jan 20, BUILD WALL
>While they're shitskins, tacos are less violent than sandniggers
We can solve our problem very easily. Solve yours and fast.

Arabs and most middle eastern peoples are classified as white. Even Pakis, unless UK, where they are Asian.

Stop being racist, its not genocide because Europeans aren't a race.

Oy vey! I found this picture to be both vibrant and enriching.

What's the name of this simpsons thing where they match your text with an image from the show?

>implying America's fucked up racial classification means anything...

I see you have never met one.

Nvm I found it.

frinkiac.com/

b-bix nood!! fuk whitey!! theyre finally gone! w-wait.. w-why am i not receiving welfare anymore?

You realize "Oy vey" has a negative connotation, right?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHSHAH
GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKED YUROKEKS
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH

ohshit ss13

But it's not expensive to raise a child here, the government even gives families 100 euros for every person that's under 18 on a household every month. Yet we still have a 1.9 birthrate.

fucking keked. atleast use openwindows

>60%

Well, we fucking built South Africa over 350 years.
It would not even exist as a country if it weren't for whites. Nigs would all still be illiterate meat shields and incubators running around naked and shitting in the bushes.

Whites made South Africa the only nuclear power in the Southern Hemisphere.

What have muslim contributed to Europe?

Did they build European civilization and whites just took it over?

The world doesn't realize how grateful they should be to the South African Whites for voluntarily dismantling those bombs before the nogs took over.

Mexicans are actually useful and work, Dutchfriend. They're the reason why I can get labor for $4 an hour to do anything I want, and all I have to do is drive by Home Depot and say 'Get in'

They'll also improve their homes into something decent given time and opportunity.

The real problem is the local born Mexican-Americans, who are like 50/50 hard worker/worthless fucks

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

>100 euros for every person that's under 18 on a household every month.

as someone who got a kid, thats nothing. you pay for the stuff like diapers and all the small stuff you need for a childs every days life more than you get.

How a wave of mudslimes are bombing europe.

That is the correct title

>SA looks like its been accidentally nuked anyhow

>has 50 million niggers

you know what's nice about leaves? they burn REALLY easily, especially when you let them get all dry and brown first.

They would be using an Ibanez, God those guitars are fucking terrible

HONK

A pack of 80 diapers costs 15€ here, Im guessing that would last almost 3 months.

Why do you subscribe to that propaganda?

>A
>FUCKING
>LGBTBBQ
>FLAG

hey man, my gf is from the seychelles, island life is comfy as fuck man.

btw no. people reading that will embrace living in a third world shithole. its too late

Underrated, based.

honestly you better let us into your country you fucking faggot, your on a sinking ship and saying "your side of the boat is the one with the hole, fuck you".

well congrats dickhead, you will sink too

isn't it clear that ((they)) want to replace us
just the fact that they use the word new europeans as like the natives are outdated

i bet you voted remain. when the time comes, your kind will be led against a wall and shot. i promise you it will happen

Goddamn right wingers
youtube.com/watch?v=-O8EQFbqu-8

10/10
those engineering grade solutions man

someone get this man a beer for hitting the nail on the head

kek

local Hindu or tourist bro ? hows life down there ?

>This just came through my door.
your govt informs you of its success in transforming europe into an orwellian superstate

brexit will make britain less whit pakistainis instead off polish

more like The New Holocaust

Alright lads

Has anyone got that picture of different bird species that app look the same compared to the human race that all look different

You're welcome Cred Forums

why not post the typical inbred finns. lol mongoloid retard

>A pack of 80 diapers costs 15€ here, Im guessing that would last almost 3 months.
You have clearly never had a child, you would be lucky if that lasted two weeks.

Also the cost of having a child peaks at around the ages of 16-19, not at the age of 1.

How about this? A real finn that doesn't have any other tier Germanic or Swedish Blood. You mongoloid peasant always amuse me with your try hard to fit in other real Europeans

t. thanks bro, MegaKEK

Stop shilling please.

Also, speaking of studies, also a scientific study shows that you, as a low tier mongoloid peasant, you are not genetically and even culturally a European either.

nytimes.com/2008/08/13/science/13visual.html?_r=4&adxnnl=1&oref=slogin&ref=science&adxnnlx=1218830409-bsEqW1iiqE8ca9Ve2tR0SA&oref=slogin

Tell me that's a solid prove of how inbred retards look. ahahahah fucking kek

You need to stay there, support Assad.

Mother fucker if the whites left my country the country would implode from lack of intelligence and skilled labour

>if you win, you should lose

Fucking new fag doesn't know what South Africa is like. South Africa would implode without whites

What's so special about 16-19? Because I don't remember putting on extra expenses on my parents when I was 16-19.

But I'm a fenno-Swede, my dad is from Sweden.

>Uni Degrees, books and renting a resi + food

I never went to a university, but I took the 3 years of higher education after high school when I was sixteen and I don't pretty sure my parents didn't need to pay for it, also I remember only buying 5 books in that 3 years of higher education and all of them were 20-30€. Food is pretty cheap here and I don't know what you mean by "resi".

>that pic

>tfw living in the worst timeline

>Because no one is forcing Whites to have less than 2 children per family

yes it's all about a lack of white population growth, not cheap labor and more left-wing voters carrying on the growing welfare state

Underrated post. Also, see political horseshoe theory.

residential (rent)

brilliant. do you have any more?

I love how Switzerland is just smugly sitting back and watching the rest of the west commit suicide. Based.

>Turkish-German lesbian DJ
>Berlin
The memes Germans keep posting about that city seem to be true.