White students denounced as 'racists,' 'white supremacists' by classmates

Students from the University of Kansas’ Young America’s Foundation just learned the hard way that those who advocate for “safe spaces” and “trigger warnings” for themselves aren’t as courteous about other people’s feelings.

Thursday night, the University of Kansas YAF asked students who supported “safe spaces” to debate the topic, politely, with several young conservative KU YAF members. The event, called “Stand with Me” was in response to a video (and poem!) posted by transgender student Micha Cox, who claimed to have been harassed and berated as she was walking across campus.

YAF had anticipated some protests, but what they got was a complete meltdown, clearly inspired by Trigglypuff. A group of social justice warriors invaded the meeting, screaming obscenities, verbally abusing the YAF students, calling them “racist” and “white supremacist,” lecturing students about their “white privilege” and even berating the students for holding the event.

This video is a half an hour long, but really gets interesting around the 15 minute mark (the video below is cued up at 15 minutes):

Apparently, the anger began over a quote from conservative provocateur (((Ben Shapiro))) that KU YAF posted on Facebook: “facts don’t care about your feelings.”

At the meeting’s most volatile point, an African-American female student — believed to be student Trinity Carpenter — can be seen screaming at the YAF students about “institutional racism,” accusing them of spreading “hatred,” and blames them for benefiting from the practice of slavery.

She then forcefully implies that all of civilization is a white social construct designed to oppress her, specifically, and accuses a YAF member who stops interacting with her of exhibiting “white fragility.”

heatst.com/culture-wars/wow-students-scream-swear-at-u-of-kansas-classmates-for-questioning-safe-spaces/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTe1Aqzp8aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-NZVknySeE4
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE
youtube.com/watch?v=CSO7ATLmJbk
mobile.twitter.com/Trinsetta54?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

“Trans activists” off camera also berate and swear at the YAF students for using incorrect pronouns, demanding that they use “they, them, or their” to address students whose gender is not readily apparent.

Later, when the use of safe spaces is questioned, one of the SJWs completely unravels. “I am not retreating! I’m making myself safe and comfortable,” he or she says while crying and pounding his or her fists on the table in a tantrum. “If I want this space, I can have this space! It’s my right to have this space!”

When one KU YAF member uses the phrases “you guys,” the whole room is triggered: “Do not call us guys! That is a micro aggression!”

The conversation only devolves from there. One SJW declares that he or she will “tear this motherf***ing school up on a daily motherf****ing basis” until his or her demands for safe spaces are met.

According to a statement from Young America’s Foundation, despite the craziness, KU’s YAF hopes to continue the discussion with campus social justice warriors, in pursuit of a more favorable result, or at least fewer abuses from a less noisome collection of “peace activists.”

youtube.com/watch?v=cTe1Aqzp8aQ

youtube.com/watch?v=-NZVknySeE4

>Peace activists

Noice.

These creatures don't even realize how crazy they are.

>She then forcefully implies that all of civilization is a white social construct

At least she's not claiming Africans built spaceships and stargates.

Now I know why it's called the religion of peace.

there's literally nothing wrong with being racist and a white supremacist famalam

This shit is rapidly approaching the levels of the Cultural Revolution in 60s China, where the students would shout at and beat (sometimes kill) each other and their teachers for having too much social "privilege" (usually for being descended from a bourgeois). Leftist totalitarianism always plays itself out in the same ways across time and space.

me right now.

WE WUZ BARBARIANS

She's not wrong. But that doesn't mean it's a bad thing. It's actually a good thing.

Is leftist totalitarianism the actual fourth dimension?

These kids have been smacked with poor understandings of critical theory taught by professors and bloggers with vaguely Stalinist inclinations. The irony is that they are the sort of people Adorno, et al. shit on as being reactionary.

Bumping for interest.

Cant watch that shit, those kids are totally mentally ill, they will be dependant on government for the rest of thier pathetic useless lifes. Cant you just nuke yourself america? Fuck I just wanna punch them over and over again untill they submit and shut the fuck up, fucking special snowflakes die fast.

>that Trizziglypuff
>screaming
>slapping table
>barely able to pronounce multisyllable words
>muh white privilege
>muh oppression
>muh gibs

If she isn't a diversity recruit scraped from the bottom of the intellectual barrel, no one is

>"dah whyut man is uhpressin me"
>"he gahts whyut prurvledge"
>she is only there because the white man mandated it

You are absolutely correct. If you read anything she has written, it is clear that any attempt at education has failed her completely. Then she's allowed to debate others who are actually not retarded. Academia had turned into an utter disgrace

Walter Benn Michaels On Paying Lip Service To Diversity While Ignoring Economic Inequality (3 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE

That poor white girl. I feel bad for her getting taunted by a google like that

You will never win a debate with a diversity recruit using logic. Better to not debate at all. You only legitimize their ravings while having nothing to gain. Winning the debate doesn't make you look smart. You just look mean.

Don't forget these "peace activists" also vote for a Bush-supported warmonger itching for war with Russia and Iran.

>Winning the debate doesn't make you look smart. You just look mean.

If this were true for people who haven't polished off their gallon of koolaid, the red pill wouldn't be spreading.

Oftentimes, the person that you're hoping to convince isn't the person that you're debating. It's the onlookers.

>ransgender student Micha Cox, who claimed to have been harassed and berated as she was walking across campus.

i do not believe this AT ALL. if she walked through a muslim neighbourhood i would believe it, but on a university campus, SJW central. please.

The aforementioned harassment in progress:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSO7ATLmJbk

Then people want to try and troll with "All liberals are educated" after shit like this.

The thing is, education =/= intelligence.

Oh I know. It's quite clear after this.

This. Even if it did happen there's 0 percent chance it was by a white person

The best part is when she says Trump is president.

Fuck off shill, Cultural Marxism is all shit,there are no difference to be found among its authors or 'nuance' in it and it's the root of all of our problems, dirty pinko.

Holy shit those people are mentally ill

I'm 5 minutes in and this black bitch keeps talking about systemic racism in schools because her school didn't have AP classes because it was too shitty.
Does this cunt not know that she could have gone to any school she wants if she applied?

I'm genuinely curious, what is the fallacy of safe spaces? Obviously we can see how embracing safe spaces has led to this kind of entitled behaviour we all despise, but what is the root fallacy? Is it wrong to be considerate of other's feelings?

Here's the fat negress mobile.twitter.com/Trinsetta54?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I am not against people getting a room for themselves where anyone without a different opinion is not allowed, but it has to be allowed for every position and never happen in a neutral area, or in the whole university (no platforming etc).

For fucks sake

Does anyone have pictures of the SJW leaders?

It will be important to identify the "street leaders" and the "Money behind the Money" leaders too.

These Freaks are only strong when you play their game at face value. Kind of like Liberals in general, they can't win a fight when you know who really controls their Funding and Organization.

Don't these students have grounds to sue the college now for creating a hostile environment?

Seriously, the best way to fix the problems with colleges is to hurt them financially. If allowing racist anti-white shit is costing them money, they'll ban it immediately.

This is why we need this:

What the fuck? Leftists are fucking demented

Way I see it, the key issue here is that the right to not be offended does not trump the right to free speech.

The problem is doubly concerning when these people, they're not just offended by say, being called hurtful names, they actually consider someone voicing a differing opinion a personal attack. And then you get shit like in the OP where a conservative group can barely even convene without these howler monkeys showing up to ruin things.

Soros.

Luckily this shit is not happening in European universities, there is PC culture but there are no people slamming tables and crying about muh microagressions and muh privilege. Fuck me how can American academia get so poisoned? Over here (and by that I mean Belgium), there is no bullshit like Gender Studies or leftist students forming SJW groups.

I honestly am concerned about these people. I wonder what will happen to them once they get off school and enter the real world. Your boss doesn't give a single flying fuck about your 'safe space'. It's gonna be a hoot.

Anyone have that video covering the British professor who banned men from entering some event, and was allowed to keep her job because British universities are so brainwashed?

I can't remember what it was called, or which one of the anti-feminist youtubers covered it.

>Be SJW
>Get a job
>Someone "Assumes" your gender
>Go on SJW rampage
>Get fired
>Break a few computers and bones on the way out
>Complain on blog about how "oppressed" you are
>Get arrested for property damage

One can only hope.

Getting a job in a field that doesn't sit within the far left echo chamber tends to be a mild red pill for SJWs. At least a strong enough dose to make them functional members of society.

Alternatively, they pretty much do what you said and then go write for Polygon.

>all of civilization is a white social construct
but they wuz kangz and sheit

safe spaces are essentially segregation, and, hypocritically, everyone but Whites, men, Christians, normosexuals, cis can't have them

rev up the ovens

also, notice how the groups demanding safe spaces invaded another groups room?

they are mentally children

They are literally acting like a bunch of children.

The problem with people like this is that you cant use logic to convince people that werent convinced with logic.
The entire debate they had started on the wrong foot.

Arent most spics and niggers Christians though

"""Christians"""

Id like someone to argue for safe spaces for white people (preferably a woman for sympathy points). All the abuse and conspiracy theories are really tiring.

spics follow some retarded voodoo chicken sacrificing type shit, and africans do real voodoo with a christian flavor

anyway, your statement does not refute anything I said

did you think it had, because you are stupid?

are you in favor of White geNOcide? why do you hate and discriminate against White children?

Reagan Conservatives HAHAHA; so young Cucked cruz-missles. YAF is useless.

>SJW invade a peaceful debate where they promptly break down into violent bouts of sobbing, screaming, enraged gibberish because U HURT MUH FEE FEEEEEEEEEEEES

Kinda gives you hope to know that Gen Z is seeing these goddamn raving lunatics and are growing up to be contrarian against them.

I guess children really are the hope of a better future.

do these retards think there are safe spaces out in the world beyond their insulated and coddled universities? how do they expect to function in the real world

I was just wondering how that worked user, I love the white race and want you to succeed.

nice digits

well the short term problem is that only minority groups are allowed to form groups for their interests. spics can, niggers can, jews can, poos can. mudslimes can, commies can, gays can etc etc

long term though we need our countries back. 1 might do, but I would say all belong to our respective peoples. mass importation was treason and an act of war

oh, and women need to get back to doing their job of raising families rather than lusting for sex and shekels, gays just need to shut up

So we all agree? The red pill modern blacks first need to swallow is that slave trade was beneficial to them? Because let's be honest, Africa is a shit hole

Why do leftists swear and yell so much? What's so hard about having a calm discussion without using harsh language?

>What's so hard about having a calm discussion without using harsh language?

Because that allows other voices to be heard and given that these kinds of people don't actually have a leg to stand on, it would expose them for the petulant children that they are and from then on people would ignore them.

>tfw no Fascist brownshirts to bully the fuck out of leftist scum

Hitler knew how to win

>implies that all of civilization is a white social construct

I will fucking buy her a plane ticket back to Africa then.

MUH WHITE FAJILATY

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Can we party here when Trump wins?