JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00E_fG7OGfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Figures, it's funded by Soros.

You sure you're not thinking of the British one?

Fuck this shithole

Just as diverse as Israel! What's good for the jews is good for the gander, right?

but the NBA is just fine! ;)

What's so good about diversity, anyway?

>baww there are no black people living in our fishing village therefore we are racist

Nova Scotia is a very, very white place. Why are they apologizing for the lack of diversity in local politics when there is a lack of diversity in their province overall?

One thing my friend said who lives in Nova Scotia says all he sees is white people, I wonder if that will spread to the east coast now. Judging by this paper it's close.

HALIFAX

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING

GIVE ME THE DIVERSITY

In third world countries, where it should be.

White kids in our country are literally being fed anti-white propaganda every day.

Fellow Nova Scotia fag here.

It makes minorities feel good

The traitor's wrong.
Le traƮtre a tort.

Please no!
Halifax is my favorite city in Canada, and were I ever to move would totally live there in all its glorious whiteness

>only 2.7% native

That must feel amazing. Come to Edmonton if you ever want to be surrounded 24/7 by drunk natives pushing strollers and dressed like niggers.

My local paper had an article on my uni too. Even though the uni is the least white part of the city.

>Live in a University town.
>Minorities everywhere

protip for metro editors: get drunk as fuck, you'll give as much of a shit about diversity as Halifax residents gives about you

Charlie Hebdo 2: Eleaftric Boogaloo

youtube.com/watch?v=00E_fG7OGfk

As a Mainer who has traveled to Nova Scotia many times, I'd say it is close to on par with Maine in being incredibly white. There's no "diversity" because that's literally the population. Why the fuck would they put out a cover story about this?

>live in a majority white country
>surprised all the politicians are white

Wow really makes you think huh.

Are Canadians really this retarded?

Ohh fuck I looked into it more.

They have a black man running for council against a white guy (pic related).

The black guy is literally running #ItsTime campaign and his supporters argued had had to win "because it is is 2016" and "muh diversity".

>this is where I live
fml

>Are Canadians really this retarded?

DUDE CUISINE LMAO

I'm in St. John's and I give it 2 years before we start seeing the same shit, even with a smaller percentage of non-whites.

I went to HS with the black guy
he is wholly unqualified
the white guy is a cuck too

Atlantic Canada feels

New Brunswick here. Heard news today that my MP Alaina Lockhart is shilling on the hill to attract more immigrants and refugees to the area.

I don't know why these people think a bunch of illiterate, non English speaking, welfare recipients are going to turn our province around.

Will Trump fix canada if he wins?

Also mfw I see a bunch Syrian refugees in Walmart

I was just getting used to all the Koreans

If we fix it, we lose

Halifax isn't really white. My building is full of Syrians. Hijabs and burqas are common sights, but even more common are the fucking Chinese.

They've been really trying to Toronto Maritime cities up in the last 10 years.

I live in Saint John NB and 5 years ago you might have seen a few Koreans but that's about it. I notice a lot more Arabs and dark poo in loos in recent years.

Also Halifax is a univarsity town too so you're getting a lot more

>these whites need to be dispossessed and marginalized !
>gear up the radical relocation schemes !

Can partially confirm, Halifax contains 99% of the Provinces non-whites (which is still an extremely low number), however the surrounding suburbs are nearly entirely white. not a coincidence that Halifax is also a crime capital.

At least it's not Preston, right?

WHERES THE DIVERSITY
HUUUUUH
U
U
H

DUHHHHH

>90% + .1% = 100%
what did they mean by this?

How dare actual Canadians be in positions of governance!

I was in Halifax a month ago and it had a very reasonable amount of diversity, an amount that there was still enough white people to being tears to my eyes. Don't let your city be ruined by foreign shit heads Halifax PLEASE!

By Canadian city standards, Halifax is INSANELY white which is something to look up to, FUCK diversity.

Halifax doesn't even have a big enough population to be classified as a city.

>looking up nice cities to live when I get out of this hellhole
>hey, Halifax looks nice and comfy
>now this

Fucking hell, white genocide is real.

Eastern Europe is the only option

LEAVE THE MARITIMES ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEWFOUNDLAND UBER ALLIES

I live 1 hour away from Halifax, visited there ever since I was a kid, and know many people who currently live there.
and seriously the Halifax side of the harbour is all hippies, gays, SJW, & general PC.
While Dartmouth is essentially a wild Google zoo, with a lot of crime.

If you want to move to Nova Scotia, I suggest the Annapolis Valley, extremely beautiful and probably 90% white (if you stay away from schools).

What are we going to do about it??

I don't want to become Toronto, guys.

Nothing. That's the issue

Every Maritime province is over 90% white, you have a LONG way to go before becoming Toronto desu

why trailer park boys have so many blacks in it then

9.9% is the little orange sliver, its just white people in general.

I swear she has one of the most punchable faces ever.

or college football

40k Chinese in pei what the fug are they talking about

Yeah I grew up in Middleton, probably seen like two black people in my life until I moved to america, I miss that place, nova Scotia is definitely a hidden gem I'm Canada, its so peaceful and quite there

St. John's has become way more diverse recently desu. 4 years ago, the only place you'd see immigrants was at the doctor's office, the university, or Asian restaurants. Hell even cab drivers and Timmies employees were white. You could go months without seeing a coloured person.

There's a lot more of them now, but it's still manageable. They're all pretty much alright and integrate pretty well. Let's just hope the weather keeps the shittier ones away.

amen. metro is shit too. all halifax newspapers are cancer

Nova Soctia 93% white, the horror. why didn't you all elect a few negros and asians.

holy shit my id

>halifax
where you at nerd

shut the fuck up faggot

You tell us, you got over 150 ethnic groups in your country :^)

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

You had one fucking job op! ONE!