Wew

Wew

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/25/hillary-gets-super-sized-podium-to-compete-with-trump/
observer.com/2016/09/clintons-complete-lack-of-a-funny-bone-could-cost-her-mondays-debate/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/paula-jones-want-attend-presidential-debate/
youtube.com/watch?v=jwk_cdaxTQk
youtube.com/watch?v=90RajY2nrgk
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd5rul6EdF0
youtube.com/watch?v=voxswLwzLe0
dictionary.com/browse/stupider
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ohio and Florida are now safe/likely Trump states

>Nate Aluminum on suicide watch

BACK ON THE STREET

Nate Silver is a fucking fag.
>lol Trump has a 0.00001% chance to win
>oooops, Trump has a 66% chance to win
>oh lol never mind XDD he has a 10% chance to win

Fucking jews.
I bet this guy changes his predictions based on how he feels that day. Then when the election ends he can claim he predicted the results with surprising accuracy (50% coin flip) by ignoring the predictions he was wrong in.

All the prediction really says is that he is scared and thinks Trump will win. Good enough.

Yeah he's showing his hand here.

Why are drumpfkins celebrating this? You fags are still behind in the rcp average. And 538 still has drumpf losing in november.

I agree with this post

WELL YOU CAN TELL BY THE WAY I USE MY WALK

*internal kek*

>Florida is full red

Wew

$0.10 has been deposited in your account

>captcha: 538
kek

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

every person who won those states became president. if he nails the debates, it will be a landslide.

Hillary Gets Super-Sized Podium To Compete With Trump

dailycaller.com/2016/09/25/hillary-gets-super-sized-podium-to-compete-with-trump/

Clinton’s Complete Lack of a Funny Bone Could Cost Her Monday’s Debate

observer.com/2016/09/clintons-complete-lack-of-a-funny-bone-could-cost-her-mondays-debate/

PAULA JONES Wants to Join GENNIFER FLOWERS in Front Row at Presidential Debate

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/paula-jones-want-attend-presidential-debate/

Polls are irrelevant (even if Trump is leading, which he is) before the debates.
The debates are going to decide the election, not shitty badly made polls that do nothing but tell you what a semi-random sample of people think.

I don't care about the polls. I care about the debates.
Polls showed Trump losing before he started debating and almost made Jeb Bush cry.

>Virginia is more blue than PA

fuck those cucks.

We need to turn PA though to seal the deal

NH can easily turn red as well.

Quick, we need you to have a nuclear war with the Pakis to distract everyone. No way the MSN can ignore that!

Come on, Colorado, don't fuck this up for us

He still doesn't have the required 270 votes in this map though

Both states could change with just one nuke.

Really makes you think.

Trump is gonna win one of these:
CO, NH, Maine, WI, MI, or PA

Exactly. The odds of Hillary keeping all the light blue states in her column are lower than the odds of Trump capturing at least one of the larger ones.

Thanks for dem Civ IV feels
>lose UN election
>bomb next biggest country to decrease their population
>win UN election
>ban nukes

Stop using Wew and kek

>CO
Not likely
>NH
Probably most likely blue state to turn red
>Maine
One district vote not unlikely
>WI
No
>MI
No
>PA
Hell no

Fuck off cuck

Up 1 in CO

minus 1 in PA

educate yourself, frog

Wew my kek, skype

>I don't know how algorithms work
fuck off not-lithuania

Michigan and CO are both light blue though.

It's possible if Shillary fucks up the debate big time.

We have to see what happens today.

The real question is, why are they celebrating it if they've spent the last 6 months saying that all polls, especially Nate Silver and RCP, are lies?

This sounds like one of those ancap memes

holy shit look at your flag
why even post?

because it means support is too overwhelming to hide

Basically now the question is, CO, NH, MI, WI, or PA... Or multiple will go to Trump depending on these debates.

>everything is a lie
>except the things that agree with me
>its gonna be a landslide
>just like we predicted for Willard Romney

See you in November its almost here increasingly nervous shill.

Donald Trump will win NH if the Libertarians come out and vote.

Can you burgers just quickly tell me which states matter and exactly how likely it is Trump will be president, in an unbiased a way as possible? Last time I really looked into it it looked like Trump would get quite a few states but none of the important ones, has this changed much?

Shit I voted Ron Paul in both 08 and 12, and went to Trump after Rand dropped, happy pro-Trump. They better show up for Trump or they can say goodbye to 2nd amendment and hello to more heroin deaths

Looks like now CO/NH are the most likely its essentially a tie, if he gets any of those, and holds NV/NC/FL he wins.

Iowa/Ohio usually swing but Trump pretu secure there.

Do presidential debates usually affect the polls in any way?

All the Michigan primary polls had Glintonf up by 20 easy, but Zandersf won the state. Perhaps a huge chunk of the Glintonfkins crossed over to vote for Daddy? Or did the pollsters just get rekt?

they usually affect undecided voters, and there are lots of them this time around

Yes. They destroyed Nixon against Kennedy, Ford against Carter and HW Bush against Clinton, Al Gore vs W Bush.

It's not that they're lies, it's that they're mis-sampled handicaps. Many of these polls are 40% Democrat when the country is 28% democrat.

Even with that horrible miscalculation, Trump is still ahead. That's why this is incredible.

Is Trump expected to do well in this debate?

All the things I have read on it say Hillary has far more to lose than Trump, and also that because of Trump being sold as an idiot by the Democrats and the media, if he comes across as anything above retarded he will basically win because he will exceed expectations.

youtube.com/watch?v=jwk_cdaxTQk

well he didn't do that well in the republican ones, but it didn't matter at the end.

The debate is more about Hillary than about Trump

if she shows weakness she is toast

> if he comes across as anything above retarded he will basically win because he will exceed expectations.

this

will there be a Cred Forums stream on youtube just like during brexit?

>using drumpf unironically
GOY

I imagine ti will be shown on international media, Sky News normally shows American politics when big things are going on here in the middle of the night.

Hillary faced ~8 opponents for the primary with 1 real threat (Bernie Sanders). Trump faced off against ~18 with 5 real threats (Ben Carson, Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, Marko Rubio).

Trump is pulling record high Republican voters, Hillary is pulling in record low Democrat voters (most wanted Bernie).

This is going to be a wild ride.

Stop lying, Nigel

While I don't overrate myself as extraordinarily superior in any particular set of skills,talents or abilities I'd say voting for Trump would prove conclusively that America is a shit country filled with mouth breathing, uneducated, misinformed morons who deserve their corrupt no experience in government reality game show host candidate

thanks for correcting my record!!!

it has gotten uncorrected a few days ago

was this the same site that had trump at like 12% a few weeks ago

yes

notice that it is not a poll, it is just a calculation based on the electoral college, where differences are more extreme

i.e. Obama won 51 % of the vote, but that meant a landside election in the electoral college, where he got 320 / 538

FtN was saying that the Trump team was working on Hillary patterns and clinton the fundamentals. Unless a miraculous illness symptom or she gets stumped both sides will do decently all Trump needs to do is stick the bitch on one of her big negatives and not get mad as this simply makes him look presidential and do well enough in the debate. Currently he seems to be going high risk high reward, but the debate will be another dem and repubs both think they won events, but debates favor trump as the main attack on him is not being presidential.

Fash the Nation fyi. I am basically parroting what they were saying but I wasn't really feeling otherwise before the debate they just updated and validated my gut feelings.

Trump will win in a landslide

Check em

Colorado turning red soon

>mfw I have no face to describe the irony of the media shooting shillary in the foot by describing Trump as a retarded neo Nazi

Daily reminder

That makes no sense - the podium has to be taller for Trump because he's taller. It has already been released that Hillary's podium will be shorter and she is not allowed to stand on a raised platform. That was part of the negotiation she failed to get.

It's like you don't understand his site.

His "chance to win" things are all based of maths based on current polls. It has nothing to do with his or anyone else's personal opinion. It is as as accurate as whatever polls are available, if they are wrong the maths are wrong too.

It isn't that hard to understand.

Hillary has given up in Ohio and Florida will never pander to that cunt. It's over the god emperor has won do your part and vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=90RajY2nrgk

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd5rul6EdF0

>Dude weed lmao will decide the election of the fucking US of A

youtube.com/watch?v=voxswLwzLe0

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I wonder what all of you faggot will do when he loses the election.

I read a while ago that since the polls are kinda rigged they would show Trump up right before the debate, and then Hillary would get a big bump after to give the impression that she won no matter what. Is this possible?

Nate should start including early voting requests in his little collage, I think two million people in Florida are a better indication of which way the winds are blowing than 800 people that some left wing journalist called for a (((poll))).

I don't care if Trump breaks every single one of his promises. I don't care if Trump really does brign about the end of the world. I don't care if America is great again.

I just want to see Salon the next day
I want to See Slate the next day
The Huffington Post the next day
The Washington Post the next day
The Daily News
The Guardian
Talking Points Memo

I want to see MSNBC
See ABC
CNN
CBS

I want to see r/politics
I want to see the butthurt, the hurt butt.
The anal annihilation and rectal Flagellation

I want to see it all the next day.

Where was u when Nate Cardboardstein was kill?

>stupider
>a word

>not using the correct "more stupider"

Who's the most supidest now ?

Quality

Stupider is as valid as more stupid.

You'd be surprised how many people are voting Trump out of anger for all of this bullshit, it's the same thing that happened with Brexit when they wheeled that fat fuck Geldern out to talk shit about working people.

Stupider just sounds retarded though.

I'm not a doctor but I don't think stupider is even a word.

nate methane is a fucking moron who looks at polls themselves and not the actual trends which are much more telling of who's going to win than day to day polls

>Stupider just sounds retarded
It's meta. But yes it's a word.
dictionary.com/browse/stupider

There are lots of people crossing party lines this time though.

>I don't think stupider is even a word.
I bet you think "cleverer" isn't a word.

Typical toothpaste post.

I don't doubt that that's what the liberal media will do. Therefore people who didn't watch the debate and aren't well versed in politics will see the polls and assume Hillary won. I'm sure no matter how Hillary does, CNN and MSNBC will say that she won and how unpresidential Trump is and sheeple will believe it.

Trump consistently wins independents. Hillary is going to have to mobilize dems if she wants to win.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

Yeah I'll be honest right now as a fellow Michigander, if Trump wins that debate there will be a shift. Bernie won Michigan. I see Bernie signs **** everywhere. I know all local colleges and bars are livestreaming the debate with free food and drink. I know bernouts are gonna be watching. If Trump one-ups hillary in the debates there's a high chance he'll do well here.

Really Michigan you're gonna let the gibme's have the vote?

I don't think he's taking this well.