TRUMP GENERAL - ALL ABOARD THE TRUMP TRAIN EDITION

CHOO CHOO
All aboard the Trump Train Cred Forums

Today is the big day where future President Trump will lay the smack down on Crooked Hilary

To gear up for this historic debate I ask you to show your support for Donald Trump by flooding the internet and all social media with Trumplestiltskin!

Lets see how long it takes for Hilary's people to take it all down.

>New York Values
youtube.com/watch?v=YX5thhxtIeA

>The 2nd Amendment
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAxO7MNm6OE

And of course, the Original
>The American Dream
youtube.com/watch?v=Cup60p9pii8

MAKE. AMERICA. GREAT. AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QyT9jTW7MHc
youtu.be/pc0mxOXbWIU
youtube.com/watch?v=MqThICO9NM4
newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Trump, kill all white people

youtu.be/QyT9jTW7MHc

Canada loves Trump! Elect him, please!!

youtu.be/pc0mxOXbWIU

Be careful what you wish for. Without good ol' Whitey who's taxes are you going to live off of?

>Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the first Presidential debate of the 2016 election.
>Today, we have 2 competitors
>On the one side, the candidate of the democratic party, Hillary Clinton, 2 term senator of New york, former first lady, and former secretary of state.
>On the other side, we have the candidate of the republican party, drumpf....
>Our rules for tonight are simple, each candidate gets 2 minutes to answer a question. Responses to other candidates must last a minute at most.
>let's get started then
>Secretary Clinton, cats or dogs ?
>Well Lester, that's quite a difficult question, but cats have a special place in my heart. I promise to you though that dogs won't be neglected. In my new, inclusive America, all animals will have similar rights and the same opportunities.
>Thank you secretary Clinton.
>Now to you, Mr. Trump.
>Many people have criticized the fact that your explosive and petty temperament is disqualifies you for office. Additionally, many have pointed out that your hate towards mexicans is reminiscent of Hitler's purges against the Jews. Why did you steal money from your charity to buy a 6 foot tall picture of yourself , and how would you respond to the allegations that you raped a young, 13 year old girl, allegations set forward by disabled muslim veterans, which you hate ?
>I believe that...
>Sorry Mr. Trump but you are over your time.
>Well, I guess our time is up for tonight. Thank you for attending the first presidential debate of the 2016 elections, and remember, vote for Clinton.

Lester the Molester

Well, this is a disappointment... I was hoping for a high energy performance, but Trump just isn't on his game tonight. He just won't be able to make this up in the next 20 minutes. Ah well, we still have 2 more debates coming up, hopefully he'll come more prepared for the next one. Anyway, that's it for me tonight, I'm going to bed before I get any more depressed.

Praise Trump may he not fail in the debate, may he show the world the trash Hillary truly is may the red pill spread, may Kek plus us in this path to salvation

Two fresh and rare pepe's for (You).

1/2

2/2

more like "try to not self incriminate".

TRUMP IS GOING TO JAIL!

youtube.com/watch?v=MqThICO9NM4

I'm so sorry.

Remeber when it was a forgone conclusion that she was going to destroy him in the debates? They don't seen so confident now.

where are the awoos ???

FUCK YOU AGAIN NIGGER!!

um... guys.

NATE CADMIUM IS WOKE

SHILL HARDER TRUMP POSTERS

WE NEED YOU

I NEED MORE TRUMP MEMES FOR MY NORMIE FRIENDS

What did pol make of this article by New York Times? newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

My girlfriend just sent me it like it wasn't 6+ months old and I had totally forgot about it. I know it's just another hit piece but why did he do it?