What does Cred Forums think of Nigerians...

What does Cred Forums think of Nigerians? I've met a couple Nigerian Christians here in Australia and they seem to be good people desu.

Compared with Somalians which we have a lot of they are a lot more civilized it seems. Same with Ethiopians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tell me what do you think?

I want to chuck all the somalian scum in gas chambers.

I think Nigerians have potential to be civilized human beings and may be the hope of the African continent. Though I wouldn't want any more of them in my country.

niggers
will be niggers

True but I think not all niggers are created equal.

there are different types of niggers
some better, some worse
but in the end
niggers are niggers

Their kids will have a decent chance of becoming scum of the earth rapists and drug dealers because they want to be real gangsta niggas

I've only met one nigger in my life, and it was this nigerian guy.
He cooked really well and even knew how to speak english and a bit of french.
Nigerians are like the white people of Africa.

>nigerians know how to speak french
no shit?

Nigerians, specifically Igbo are West African nigger-jews.

Some kikes settled there, and taught they to 419 scam, and raised the IQ a few points though unthinkable bestiality.

The more you know...

Nursefag here
I work with a Nigerian nurse who's more senior in position than I am (her ANUM [associate nurse unit manager; there are several at least], myself an RN) We both work nights. She's terrible practicing as a nurse.
-Always late to handover
-Never does any work
-Checking out strong analgesia from the drug cupboard with her takes at least 10 mins
-She's very reluctant to give dying patients medication for their comfort as she thinks it will be their last; as in bumping them off
-She doesn't answer buzzers (eg. if you go to the toilet and hear the bell go and still ring after you come out she hasn't moved from the nurses station
-Writing notes (even electronically) takes nearly an hour for her
-Refuses to write up a RISKMAN (or have one written; its an incident report for OH & S reasons) especially if a patient has a fall (its mandatory to write one up)
-She argues about nearly just about anything; even giving extra pain relief with another RN if I'm not on.
-She falls asleep at the desk, even when we have an hour break to rest

I don't know why most of you guys have met better Nigerian's, maybe our workplace just had shit luck?

I fucking hate them. Subhuman animals worse than any kind of nigger

Which city are you in?

Nigerians are criminals in Italy I'm told.

>Nigerians, specifically Igbo are West African nigger-jews
They literally think they're a lost tribe of the Jews

What about Eritreans? There's a slight distinction.

I've never met an Eritrean, but nigerians are the biggest shitheads on this planet

Needs a caught of arms and drift a bit south east.

I work in Melbourne towards Caulfield, but I travel at least an hour by car because it would take me 3 trains to get to and from work.

From what I've seen, nurses in Sydney are this strange mix of Indians, Asians and bongs, hardly an Aussie among them at all

Christian Nigerians some of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of working with.

Muslim Nigerians meanwhile, disrespectful, sly, insecure.

>CHRISTIANS

no duh

I like them. Work with a couple of them, friendly guys who are redpilled as fuck about American niggers, one guy even said that the niggers in America are basically the worst plague on humanity.

They make some good music, too. Fela Kuti was a cool guy. You should check him out when you get the time, it's not like he makes bongo bongo music, he makes catchy as fuck songs. My favorite is Gentleman

googles are still googles at the end of the day

they are stupider, more prone to violence

any form of ethnic assimilation will result in outbreeding among whites, our IQ points will fall and we will suffer for it

Theres genetic evidence to back it up. More thier half their GDP is based on 419 Scams. You know there's gotta be Jew genes.

Africans in England are much better than the Carribean's in general

That doesn't surprise me in the least. Most of my colleagues are a mixed bag of ethnicity. There were lots of international students when I was studying nursing 6-7 years ago. It was frustrating because this meant there would be less job opportunities in the future.
But it tears me up inside because my cousins (who are also nurses from the Philippines) are working in Sydney too. I'm a mixed aus flip.

I thought Ethiopians were nigger Jews?

Or are they both nigger Jews?

Fucking scammers the lot of them. Their children are cheeky fucks and walk around the streets and towns of Ireland like they own the place. Literally the most useless minority in Ireland even worse than the travelers. They have contributed nothing to Ireland. Welfare clowns.

Many Igbos actually seem to believe that. And yes, they are generally seen as being good with money. They admit it, and so do other Nigerians.

iktf, I've got extended family with the same story, but at the end of the day there are nearly a hundred million people in the philippines, far more in indonesia, and an awful lot of them would be keen on moving if it was an option

>There were lots of international students when I was studying nursing 6-7 years ago. It was frustrating because this meant there would be less job opportunities in the future.

If they were Australians there would be the same job oppurtunities for you.

>tfw igbo
>tfw studying for PhD at top 10 world uni
>tfw dad and extended family members are all doctors, lawyers, scientists and engineers

Feels good desu.

100% SSA negroes

Ethiopians and Eritreans are mostly Orthodox Christians, but there is a significant amount of Muslims though of different ethnicities.

There's a large problem with them leaving en masse though. All the best (or at least well educated) folk are leaving the Phils (or any other country) to suffer. Their country will stagnate.
If you haven't watched this yet its really good as to why we shouldn't be trying so much to keep these people in our countries; its the immigration issue explained with gumballs video.
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Foreigners are often preferred in the hiring process because they don't have much experience relating to their workplace rights (aside from filling diversity quotas). In my graduate year alone half of us were domestic the other half were international.

Certain Ethiopian ethnic groups are dominated by blacks of mulatto stock.

Ethiopia was better off than the rest of Africa for a long time. They've been drawing in full blackies for hundreds of years.

Being descendants of eurasian men and black women, the Ethiopian men were slower to breed.

Full blackies from SSA when exposed to Eurasian levels of food and resources reproduced faster.

Eurasian male line mulattos... toppest tier of negro.

Brain drain is an issue, but if you were paying attention to a few ABC exposes on the subject, we're not necessarily getting just the cream of the crop, we're getting a lot of people that you would hope wouldn't make it as a nurse in the Philippines, let alone Australia
Yet the universities promote this rubbish for their bottom lines, and hospitals go along with it because they figure they can always fire the incompetent graduates later, and it'll still drive up competition for the nursing occupation, which is great for them

Calling Ethiopians mulattos is quite misleading and incorrect. The term "mulatto" is reserved for those born to white and black parents.

Certain ethnic groups in the Horn of Africa have DNA related to the Middle East but let's not forget this was 3000 years ago.

Simply put, the Tigrinya and Amhara people are black Africans. Period.

Some full blackies got added to their gene pools, diluting their mulatto mix.

Ancient Ethiopians had more Eurasian admixture, thus higher achievement.

These ethnic groups bred among themselves. Mulatto bred with mulatto. If a 50/50 mulatto breeds with another 50/50 mulatto then they'll remain 50/50 mulatto for generations.

If you had a colony of 10,000 mulattos and 1000 Eurasians, their descendants would retain a high amount of Eurasian genes over generations.