INCREASINGLY
WORRIED
SHITPOSTER

Try again.

Saged you faggot

And his tenure begins tonight

The debate is rigged

Correct
Hillary will die on stage and there will be no need to campaign anymore. Trump's presidency starts tonight

>Trump's campaign ends tonight
>Trump's administration begins tomorrow

And President Trump's campaign begins.

Trump is likely going to bomb tonight, yes.

I don't want the fun to end, guys. ;_;

why dont you go fight some cavities?

witnessed

Why dont you go lose an island?

After that I promise we will never fight again Hans

And his Presidency begins tomorrow!

Yes it does, because his presidency begins.

Trump's campaign ends tonight.
For he'll run unopposed.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Can't wait to see what "the great orator" Hillary has in store for Trump tonight. She'll win handily with a combination of coughing fits and perhaps a stroke

You subhuman baboon.
You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers ship to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally it's the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early onset of Alzheimers in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated farm equipment. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage. Your crude makeup isn't fooling anyone.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilization.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilize the Pampas with you and your families corpses, it's the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life nigger, you will have a job. Making food for a race of beings of infinitely higher worth than you. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I HOPE THE MOTHER FUCKING DEVIL DRAGS YOU TO FUCKING HELL AND RIPS OFF YOUR MOTHER FUCKING FLESH YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING UGLY MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT YOU NEED TO DIE AND I HOPE YOU DO .. YOU DESERVE TO FUCKING ROT IN THE FUCKING GROUND WITH MAGGOTS EATING YOUR FUCKING EYEBALLS THE FUCK OUT I WANT YOU DEAD... FOR FUCKING SPEAKING TO ME LIKE THAT DO EVERYONE A FUCKING FAVOR AND JUMP OFF A FUCKING BRIDGE YOU PEICE OF SHIT NOBODY ... YOU ARE GARBAGE AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE YOUR MOM MUST HAVE BEEN A REAL CRACK HEAD TO HAVE RAISED SUCH A DISGUSTING FUCKING FAGGOT LIKE YOU.. YOU NEED TO GO.. LEAVE THE OXYGEN TO PEOPLE TO DESERVE IT BECAUSE YOU SURE AS FUCK ARE A WASTE OF MOTHER FUCKING OXYGEN .. FUCKING STUPID WORTHLESS BITCH .. DON'T BOTHER REPLYING BECAUSE I HAVE SAID ALL I NEEDED TO :). YOU NEED TO GO CHUG A FUCKING GALLON OF MOTHER FUCKING BLEACH YOU STUPID UGLY WORTHLESS ASS FUCKING BITCH BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT I'LL FUCKING OWN YOUR ASS BITCH YOU ARE GARBAGE TO ME AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE SO WHY DON'T YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING DISGUSTING FAGGOT MOUTH AND GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF I WANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU FUCKING DEA DYOU AREN'T WORTH NY FUCKING TIME OR MOTHER FUCKING EFFORT I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A FUCKING TRUCK YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS ASS BITCH ... YOU NEED TO GO... END IT DO THE FUCKING WORLD A FAVOR ... DON'T BOTHER REPLYING BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING BLOCKED MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT

Lester Holt will eat Trump alive

observed

OP's life ends tonight

OP you're lucky I was one off. You live... for now

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

kek

daaaamn

Im a normie creeping through pol but im very excited to see how many people like op commit suicide tomorrow after hillary shits the bed

Dayum. Nice comeback.

Agreed.

He's gonna criticize trump at every turn. Gonna be glorious.

>Hilalry doesn't show up
>Holt puts in earpiece
>network of undercover agents talking into earpiece
>Thousands of cameras analyzing Trump's body language for stress
>Media already reporting Trump lost before the debate even starts
>Debate canceled, Trump declared BTFO

Said increasingly nervous shill for the 7th time this year.