Who remembers blacks assaulting whites in celebration of Obama winning the election?

who remembers blacks assaulting whites in celebration of Obama winning the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCtiwBrWHUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My mom told me about how in high school blacks would start jumping white kids during black history month at her school. So I'm not particularly surprised.

honestly don't remember or care. Not surprising as idiots knife each other over football games.

I guarantee all the niggers who did so had a previous criminal record. There's nothing worse than a criminal negro who manages to evade the law. This is why it's good you can be busted for possession of weed. It is the ultimate tool in arresting the negro you can't build a case against.

Yo Mama so fat all the black kids be thinkin she be a trampoline, yo

Why does he wear the mask

That didn't happen. Like Trump saying he saw thousands of Muslims cheering from rooftops in Jersey City on 9/11.

A white kid in my school got beat up in 08 by five black guys because he said he was voting mccain.

I don't remember any blacks getting beat up for voting for Obama though.

who remembers blacks assaulting whites for no reason all the time?

Good one, wienerschnitzel.

youtube.com/watch?v=JCtiwBrWHUc

I'm white and I voted for Obama. I received lots of harassment from racists at my school. Of course I live in southeast Texas. Not exactly Obama or Hillary country unfortunately.

they aped out on election night in 2008, the msm covered king nigger's in his field in chi-raq that a shit ton of people celebrated his win
Through out the rest of america
>nigger running through the street celebrating
>thought that welfare lottery train had finally come
>some beat the fuck out of whites the came upon
The day America was diagnosed with cancer

found him!

I remember blacks thinking everything for them would be free.
>Obama gonna pay my rent

I dont doubt there were attacks. I would bet the media did not report it.

That was an amazing night. 2012 was even better. Also please do not refer to President Obama as a nigger.

I pray Hillary pulls it out to secure his legacy and give me another night to celebrate.

BTFO

Celebrate what, the continual destruction of our once great nation?

Are you also a nigger?

I'm supposed to believe callers into the Howard Stern show? Give me a break. These reports have been widely debunked.

I'm caucasian.

wid no surbiburs

>widely debunked

So why are you offended by the word nigger? All nigger means is black, which Obama is. Hence Obama is a nigger

No.

Our progression toward a gentler, softer, kinder, more inclusive, tolerant, fairer, and environmentally conscious society.

It's a racial slur. I love Obama so this deeply offends me.

Like Brazil? Fuck you commie

If it's a racial slur then why do niggers call each other nigger every day?

African-Americans use it as a way to reclaim the word. I wish nobody would use it.

Uh, American niggers have no ties to Africa dumb shit. You do not call a White person a European-American. They call each other nigger because they know they're worthless niggers and that's all they'll ever be.

No, but I remember my senior year of high school is when Bongo got elected.

The very next morning during lunch in the cafeteria a bunch of niggers started chanting "Obama!" over and over. Some ended up getting arrested. Fucking lol'd my face off at that.

into the basket you go.

Into the wood chipper you go degenerate faggot

it did happen. happened to a manlet kid i knew. he got bitch slapped. Was trending on fbook and all.

What would be the accurate number of muslims cheering on 9/11?

He didnt say rooftops.

Do you prefer moon cricket?

They were in Gaza. Could be in the thousands but not in the U.S.

>Like Trump saying he saw thousands of Muslims cheering from rooftops in Jersey City on 9/11.

1. he didn't say rooftops
2. they were

Um, calling n*gger (which comes from the Spanish "negro", meaning black) racist is very eurocentric and problematic.

I use the term to help represent an often overlooked period in American History. The Spanish were in the new world for longer than America has even existed, and I'm deeply offended by white people trying to whitewash that out of the history books.

>assault
You can only assault if you have power and privilege. Blacks can't assault whites since they have no power in society.

He did say rooftops and no they weren't.

Honestly blacks were nice to me the week after

Burden of proof is on you. What evidence do you have that they weren't, nigger?

Your pic is disturbing.
Maybe it's because I'm growing old.

I'm 48 and could have you in a fight. Want a go? Prepare yourself for maximum damage.
Swear down on Her Majesty. Bring it on, Yank.
You'll get a proper decking.

NIGGER COON SAUCER LIP MONKEY. NIGGER.

Are you human? You talk like a bot.

You shills are terrible at interacting with this place.

SAD!