If for some reason hillary gets arrested before elections, who is gonna be the democratic nominee?

If for some reason hillary gets arrested before elections, who is gonna be the democratic nominee?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/13/what-happens-if-clinton-drops-out.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wont matter. they wont win. but since he lost, they kept bernie around. i think it would be him honestly.

I concur.

i even want to say he cut a deal. to make nice so she could have his voters, and he gets to hang around just in case. remember...he had a 1 on 1 meeting with obama earlier this year. i believe they discussed exactly this.

THICC.... WOULD BANG

Is there any law for this? Suppose the winning nominee couldn't run for some reason, the second in line takes command?

Every member of the DNC would vote on a new nominee, but I believe there are time limits on registering as a nominee right?

i don't belive there is a law but we can be certain the DNC rules would come heavily into play. they might even try to make some rules on the spot. its up to the DNC honestly, right? its their nominee. they have to figure it out but i do believe bernie is involved. he didnt cut that deal as unhappy as he was about for nothing. He got something in return, thats for sure. if she gets the boot, we'll find out what it is he got.

>hillary
>arrested

She will be dead before they arrest her.
She is above the law now.

Learn it, you dog.

me and my security clearance beg to differ sir.

There are deadlines to put candidates on ballot and I believe that in most states they are already gone.

Basically they would have to keep the dead bitch on the ballot along with that guy who's name I can't even remember. He would immediately become president, and would pick the new VP, subject to the whims of (((the establishment))).

Since they don't need the rabble to vote for him, MUH BERNIE would likely _not_ be chosen. Who wants to be VPOTUS anyhow? You literally do not get to do anything unless something happens to POTUS.

kaine?

Hey Pewin

No there's no law as to what happens when a nominee gives up or can't run. It's up to the DNC's high-ups to pick a new one behind closed doors. Most analysts say they would pick between creepy Joe, Mike "Who?" Pence and Commie Bernie. Picking one of them is giving the election away. They need to have a woman, a gay/trans or a person of color to run to secure the vote of the weaklings. Luckily, they have Michael Obama who's all of the above and who's been set up for that all along by campaigning for Madame 20K pantsuits.

isnt bernie on the ballot? or do they only get put on the ballot after they win their respective primaries?

I don't know of any law requiring there to be a lower limit of candidates or a requirement for the democrats to put up any candidate...so I guess they would be SOOL.

Meant Tim "Who?" Kaine

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/13/what-happens-if-clinton-drops-out.html

how'd he end up there m9
Hillary is the Democrat party nominee

Right. However I doubt that democrats would win the election if she did indeed die.

so if its bernie or biden or anyone besides kaine that takes over, they dont have to pick kaine they can switch him out. so theres a possibility that kaine would just get the bump.

doubtful she will drop out though

yeah youre right i confused myself.

She won't. She's done nothing illegal. Stop with this meme already.

I guess now I won't forget his name thanks to memes. But I still don't remember what he looks like, maybe he should wear a mask or something.

See, this leaf can't remember his name either. He's amazingly forgettable.